Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trichon

Summer Memories

Well during our debriefing at the late night sim last night we started talking about our favorite Sims from this last summer.  So I thought It would be fun if we just remenisced a bit it being the end of summer and all.

My favorite academy from this summer was the one where me and Ndak were going to use a shuttle to broadcast a distress signal from a ship that was stranded on the surface.  Of course the pandarians showed up to munch on the surviors.  So me and Ndak did what any good cadet should do under those circumstances.  We made a hasty retreat to Risa.  While everyone else was being eaten me and Ndak were enjoying a well deserved vacation.  Ahh good times.

Sounds  like fun, man.  Too bad I wasn't there, lol.  I'd say my favourite academy was the one in which I was MCO.  Even though I was terrible at it. It still was fun to be in command of my own ship, and go out in a blaze of glory and not in the stomachs of the hungry Pandarians!  :D

::sings:: Memories, are the colours of our mind, precious water coloured memories, of they way we were..

Well my favorite summer academy was when I was at a fraternity confeence in Houston.  After a night at the bars a bunch of us decided to sneak down to the pool.  These two cute girls from one of the college chapters decided to get in the hot tub with me.  Only problem is they forgot to pack their bathing suits.  So they stripped down to their underwear (One of them had on a thong.) and got in the tub with me.

Oh, wait a minute.  That was my best summer *vacation*!  I didn't go to the academys.  I should pay more attention to these topics.

Well my favorite summer academy was when I was at a fraternity confeence in Houston.  After a night at the bars a bunch of us decided to sneak down to the pool.  These two cute girls from one of the college chapters decided to get in the hot tub with me.  Only problem is they forgot to pack their bathing suits.  So they stripped down to their underwear (One of them had on a thong.) and got in the tub with me.

After all this time, I'm finally certain now that we're playing a fantasy game. ;-)

::grins considering what he did during the summer and chuckles but doesn't say a word::  :D

oh great i missed it

My favorite summer sim was when I had the pleasure of murdering Fred :D little stoways who are terrified should not run away from me or you'll be vapourized. Vanroy where did you happen to be vacationing at for I have some strange desire to go there :D

Gads, I feel like a broken record here.

Please let's keep to the subjects and keep away from inappropriate comments, okay?  Thanks.

::sits down and resets recording back to the beginning::

Gads, I feel like a broken record here.

That's an improvement.  You used to feel like a broken 8-Track tape. :laugh:

My favorite memory woyld have to be when I was MCO, and I rid the world of the Pandarians...for now, I guess.

Mine was the Academy where Fred and Dac played my psycotic/split personality computer and destroyed us all.

oh yeah, and i was an engineer that dac was obsessed with :: sigh :: if it were only so   :D

Mine was the one where Fred ate my arm in one bite...Or was that Rego?  Meh, they all look alike.

My favorite things this summer were being in Pandarian sims..and SLW.

The sim in which the Pandarians met there doom..was ...a memorable moment.

Precip

oh we know they've left open the sequel door don't we?

My favorite memory woyld have to be when I was MCO, and I rid the world of the Pandarians...for now, I guess.

You mean I'm not the only one?

Hmmm...being as I am rather too lazy to look up all the acads I've been in this summer, and barring my thinking of a better one while this thread is still active, I'm going to go with the one where I basically got to tell the XO/GM off for being fat. CMO FTW!

Hmmm...being as I am rather too lazy to look up all the acads I've been in this summer, and barring my thinking of a better one while this thread is still active, I'm going to go with the one where I basically got to tell the XO/GM off for being fat. CMO FTW!

Heh.. guess I made a good impression on my first official GM substitution. ::takes a note::

bigboned.jpg

Heh.. guess I made a good impression on my first official GM substitution. ::takes a note::

hahaha. :)

~Ali