Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
STSF Precip

T`wrong Centurion for T`wrong Job

Meritorious Achievement Award

MAAward.png

(Please execuse my lack of knowledge when it comes to Romulan language and if Romulan fans take offense to this bit of admitted humor my humble t'apologies)

Centurion Log

T`Goon

My commander suggested to me that I think of a duty log while on detail. So I will do as he asks.

I have been ordered by my superior T`Bone to watch a group of scientists in the E-Lab of the facility.

These scientists are supposed to be very smart...perhaps that is why there are two centurions working with them.

I don't care much for scientists and doctors. I think they should of figured out this whole mess by now. I had tickets to see Miss Romulan perform tommorrow night...and have found out the perfromance was cancelled.

That's not the only thing that got cancelled. The Sportball game between T`remans and T`eagles was cancelled. T'Gods that is 50 thousand fans like me..unhappy. No new time has been given for the match.

I am disappointed.

Oh that's right I should be focusing on these doctors...

Wow...The female doctors on this team are pretty hot. I wonder why T`Bone did not want to remain here and watch. Heh..

::does a foot to head glance of one of the female scientist/doctors::

Where did these gals come from, I'd enjoy a hook up with them. Certainly they would enjoy me. ::cracks his neck slighlty:: They kinda speak funny. Not certain where these gals are from but..heh...they are sweet.

What's this! A Centurion from their group just gave me a "dirty look" claiming that was his wife. I swear he just sized me up as if to try to take me on. I'll break his neck!, despite the fact he looks to be in good shape. Don't cross me. T'Buddy..lucky for you T`Bone would kill me if I decided to break your spine in two. I can do it to Klingons...I can do it to you.

::Notes one female projecting authority over the group::

A woman in charge. Hmmmm...I like that.

Oh yeah that judge on Romulan Idol....I hate her. She basically eliminated that contestant T'Boyle with the great pipes.

Oh I should be watching them...

::looks at an exchange...a ring?:: That was the T'fool that challenged me earlier. Well at least he has a good choice in women. Interesting...his dialect is different. From the capital district I think. Must of worked with some senators or something before this odd post. Could be Tal Shiar best let him be for now.

Now..I would be at home with my girlfriend...she loves my muscles. Little does she know I have had to handle prisoners from all over the galaxy. I just can't talk to her about it...T`boss would sentence me to Remus duty if I described what I've done. My girlfriend tempts me though. Some times I think she's a spy..asking questions about scars I have..Oh well that's my girl....girl number#2 that is.

Oh..I forgot..watching the team. Well they seem to be doing a job. Whether or not they can fix this mess remains to be seen. I imagine they will be executed if they fail. I'd hate to see the pretty faces in this group executed..especially...Geesh one winked at me. I wonder what she specializes in. I specialize in t`love sweetie. Just picture my muscles giving you a back rub of "Imperial" Proportions.

Yeah it would be a shame if they fail and get executed. These girls ought not to be scientists..they should be at my favortie drinking spot T'ooters. Awaiting to take my order

:::snickers:: Silly... Big T's are for Vulcan females, little t's are for Rihannsu.

::hugs Precip:: Back to the weather channel.....

:::snickers:: Silly... Big T's are for Vulcan females, little t's are for Rihannsu.

::hugs Precip:: Back to the weather channel.....

You would not want to have been grading my Romulan names, besides Precip's T'Goon, there is also t'Bone, t'Bird, t'Bagg and t'Leaves!

awesome! all girls, but awesome ::hugs for the effort!::

Men with gender issues, I think, actually. ;) There was t'Cozy, who was a girl, but we never actually met her.