Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
STSF_KBear

IRK QoB /Lakota

QobEMH -> Briefing 9-23-08 <atleast I think that's correct.. >

QobEMH -> Plans are refined for destruction of the H'tiss. Random suggests detonating the H'tiss' homeworld's star. Thanks to Thing, QobEMH returns in glory. Jay and Val learn what a kayak is.

QobEMH -> questions?

QobEMH -> I'll take that as a no.

QobEMH -> Places everyone!

QobEMH -> Begin Sim

QobEMH -> Begin Sim

QobEMH -> Begin Sim

TroNoQ -> ::trying to decide what he makes of the new EMH::

QobEMH -> ::walking towards the TL.. to head to the MeH::

Captain Huff -> ::has forgotten about the emh::

Sargh -> ::excited at the prospect of blowing up a sun::

TroNoQ -> ::also excited, but following EMH:: Do we get new warrior cookies?

Random Perfect -> ::Annoyed at her own plan

QobEMH -> In time. in time..

Random Perfect -> Presley> ::Turns off the Volly ball program::

Sargh -> ::slides up to Random:: Ma'am?

Random Perfect -> ::Side glance:: Yes Sargh?

Sargh -> ::looks away:: I...I mean...I guess...I suppose I owe you an apology.

Random Perfect -> Oh ::Lifts brow:: For which act?

Sargh -> For doubting your warrior spirit.

Random Perfect -> ::Sighs, hates her Warrior spirit::

QobEMH -> ::enters the TL:: MeH.

Sargh -> All this time, I was convinced that you were just another weak-willed Federationite, never willing to do what has to be done for the glory of the ship and the Empire...

STSF_KBear -> ::Following the others happy to have the REAL QoBEMH back::

Sargh -> But this plan of yours, to hit the star of their homeworld...it shows a real strength of will.

Captain Huff -> J&V> ::head off to parts unknown, pleased with the new "sports" program::

TroNoQ -> (Beach volleyball?)

Captain Huff -> <<right>>

Random Perfect -> ::Sighs:: I don't to anything for the Empire, it can blow up too for all I care

QobEMH -> <we loaded up Dead or Alive beach volleyball?>

Sargh -> ::shrugs:: That's to be expected; if there's anything I've learned on this ship, it's that there are some warriors who are not Klingons.

Sargh -> Anyhow, I just wanted to say...

QobEMH -> <must find hitomi>

Sargh -> For pulling this plan off, if you need me, I'll be more than happy to help.

Sargh -> In fact, it's a fascinating project...

Random Perfect -> I don't trust you

Sargh -> I might work on it on my own, for the scientific satisfaction.

TroNoQ -> (LOL)

STSF_KBear -> ::steps out onto the meh::

Random Perfect -> YOu don't have computer lab access.. you are free to doddle in a padd tho

Sargh -> ::grins slightly:: I think you underestimate my resources.

QobEMH -> ::enters the Meh::

Random Perfect -> I think by that statement I trust you even less

Random Perfect -> ::Sips coffee::

Captain Huff -> <<ohhh i get such warm fuzzies...>>

Sargh -> You don't have to trust me...when we're talking about a brilliant strike, one that is akin to cutting our enemy's heart out with a golden scalpel, it's simply in my nature to work towards the goal.

STSF_KBear -> <<BRB need to check out whos in the driveway>>

Captain Huff -> <<oh wait, that's the heat from the laptop... nm.>>

QobEMH -> <<was wondering huff, I didn't remember them on the menu>>

QobEMH -> ::takes a seat in the Big Chair::

STSF_KBear -> << back just brother getting home from work and dogs not reconising the truck>>

Sargh -> ::sips flask of bloodwine:: Oh, one last thing before I get back to work...

STSF_KBear -> ::stands next to HoD EMH::

Random Perfect -> ::Worries:: yes

Sargh -> Exploding stars, especially ones with enemy homeworlds around them, are just so very interesting...

Random Perfect -> I know I am going to hate myself for this but, what are your ideas

QobEMH -> ::stretches a little:: it really isn't ergonomically sound is it? ::to kawalus::

STSF_KBear -> Qo HoD it is not

Sargh -> Well, as you know, explosions can only travel at a certain rate...usually, when a star explodes, the inhabitants of the planet have at least several minutes to escape

Sargh -> Some forms of exotic radiation, though, travel through subspace...if we use a waveform projection to alter the star's quantum resonance, we can change its radiation emissions to wipe out all life on escaping starships.

QobEMH -> Well atleast I won't need you to straighten out my spine later.. will I.. Ha... ::claps Tronoq across the shoulderblades.. pushing him forward a little.:: ha ha ha....

STSF_KBear -> HoD EMH> If you wish I will have the engineers rebuild it.

TroNoQ -> ::grunts, feels suddenly... puny::

QobEMH -> ::looks at kawalus:: No no.. it will suffice.

Sargh -> Not to mention, it would give me a brilliant chance to study the large-mass interactions of certain exotic particles...

Random Perfect -> lets work on this in the lab... shall we?

QobEMH -> What is our status commander?

Sargh -> ::nods:: With pleasure...I've been meaning to get some things out of there, anyway.

STSF_KBear -> Waiting for conformation that the projectiles are ready to lauch HoD.

Random Perfect -> ::Stops walking:: What?

Sargh -> ::grins:: Oh, did I say something?

QobEMH -> Assuming that no one else comes up with a better plan.. ::looks at tronoq::

Random Perfect -> Please tell me

TroNoQ -> We're blowing up the sun, right? Random's plan?

Sargh -> ::keeps smiling:: Oh, it's nothing, really.

Sargh -> ...well...

QobEMH -> Unless someone brings forth a better alternative..

Sargh -> nothing especially harmful, at least.

Sargh -> I mean, it hasn't killed anyone yet.

Random Perfect -> Lets go to my office on second thought

Sargh -> ::shrugs:: All right.

QobEMH -> There are pleanty of Crewmen aboard whom I'm sure would accept a increase in rank. ::winks at kawalus::

Sargh -> I'm not entirely sure why you don't want me to have my novel back, though...it was just getting interesting, too.

STSF_KBear -> ::nods and grins::

QobEMH -> ::to kawalus:: Put a memo out to all crew.. offer the reward of a higher rank.. or perhaps a special privelidge..

QobEMH -> <ack>

STSF_KBear -> ::looks to the HoD ::

Random Perfect -> ::Enters her Office::

QobEMH -> Even the Children.. Thing says those boys of the One are quite resourseful.. It also says the same for the child of Officer Random.

Sargh -> ::following Random to her office::

STSF_KBear -> And how do they get the Higher rank or privledge HoD, For doing what?

TroNoQ -> (lag test)

Sargh -> You know, I'm glad we're working on the technical stuff now...that way if command decides to go for a less glorious option, we could do it anyway, for the research potential.

STSF_KBear -> <<Lag pass>>

Random Perfect -> ::Takes a seat, taps console::

QobEMH -> If any crewmen can bring me a better plan than our current plan, then I want to know about it.. Offer them a little something in return..

QobEMH -> a little incentive.. or motivation..

STSF_KBear -> HIaj HoD

STSF_KBear -> :: goes to console and taps in the message from the HoD:: ATTENTION ALL CREW

QobEMH -> A pity we only have the few younglings.. they can be quite delectable with the right sauce...

Sargh -> ::looking on at what Random is working on::

STSF_KBear -> If any crewmen can bring the HoD EMH a better plan than our current plan, then He wants to know about it.. He is offereing an incentive of a higher rank or in the civilians a high privledge .

STSF_KBear -> ::sends to all crew::

STSF_KBear -> :: then send to all on the ship::

Sargh -> Lagh Nodof> ::hears the announcement:: Oh, I have an idea! ::runs for the turbolift::

Random Perfect -> I am having seconds thoughts on this plan

STSF_KBear -> HoD control yourself These are family of crew

Sargh -> Nodof> ::jumping up and down excitedly as he enters the turbolift:: I'm gonna be promoted!

Sargh -> ::raises an eyebrow:: I'm sure that's simply a side effect of the anticipation.

Random Perfect -> what about the innocent people down there that will die

TroNoQ -> (LOL)

Sargh -> ::shrugs:: Que sera, sera.

Sargh -> Nodof> ::bursts onto the Meh:: I have it! I have a better plan for us!

Random Perfect -> ::Frowns:: there are kids down there

Sargh -> Enemies are enemies, whatever age they may be.

QobEMH -> ::turns in chair towards Nodof:: Spit it out then.

Sargh -> Notof> ::nods excitedly:: So it just came to me...

Sargh -> Nodof> It's something they'd never expect!

Sargh -> Nodof> All we have to do is take the ship within telescope range of their homeworld, and then detonate the warp core!

QobEMH -> ::glares at Nodof::

Sargh -> Nodof> ::stops jumping for a second:: Sir?

QobEMH -> hmm.. an intersting plan.. ::stands up and takes a step towards nodof::

Sargh -> Nodof> ::tilts his head:: I don't see what's wrong with it...

QobEMH -> ::Swiftly uppercuts nodof knocking him out flat just a step away from the TL doors::

QobEMH -> FOOL!

Sargh -> Nodof> ::falls unconscious with his head in the turbolift and his body outside of it::

STSF_KBear -> ::Listening::

Sargh -> Nodof> ::regains one tiny bit of consciousness:: Ow...

QobEMH -> ::steps forward and pulls his head out of the TL.. hits him again::

QobEMH -> ::breaks his jaw::

Sargh -> Nodof> ::staggers backwards:: Mnfhh.

STSF_KBear -> ::Looks to TroNoQ:: You have a pateint I think.

QobEMH -> This is the best this crewman can come up with?

Random Perfect -> ::Sighs::

QobEMH -> ::stands and turns to tronoq and kawalus:: No no.. leave the body there.. to deter other would be fools.

Sargh -> ::slurring due to broken jaw:: I shtill think itsh a good plan...they'd never eckshpect it!

Sargh -> Nodof> ^

QobEMH -> ::kicks nodof in the gut::

Sargh -> Nodof> ::falls backwards and lands halfway in the turbolift::

STSF_KBear -> ::nods:: as you wish HoD

QobEMH -> ::turns to tronoq and leans in to whisper:: tend to his wounds.. but ensure his lack of conciousness for a few hours. Leave him lying there.

Sargh -> Nodof> ::lying on his side and groaning softly::

Sargh -> ::looks at the terminal:: Anyhow, I'll be right back...I need to get a PADD that I left on the MeH.

Sargh -> Remember, great warriors such as yourself aren't troubled by second thoughts! ::winks::

Sargh -> ::presses the call button...it's the same turbolift that Nodof is lying half in and half out of::

Random Perfect -> ::Growls::

QobEMH -> <<notes tronoq silence.. nods for Qel Kawalus to take over the order>

TroNoQ -> Aye... HoD...

QobEMH -> <lol>

Sargh -> <<Little late.>>

TroNoQ -> (I have some bad lag going, and I was away for a sec)

Sargh -> <<Well, you can tend to the half of him that's still on the Meh>>

QobEMH -> ::hears the beeping the TL makes as it's being called and being held up at the same time.. motions with hand as he sits:: Take care of that.....

Captain Huff -> <<always a need for spare organs>>

Sargh -> ::presses the button again:: Blasted thing must be stuck...stupid safety protocols make it stop when there's the slightest obstruction...

STSF_KBear -> ::moves over to the TL and pulls the petag' out allowing the TL to go::

TroNoQ -> We have a mess to clean up now.

Sargh -> ::pries the control panel off the wall and starts hotwiring it, but then sees the indicator light start to move::

STSF_KBear -> ::nods to the Qel:: It is yours.

Sargh -> <<Sorry, I'd just assumed our turbolifts didn't have safety features to stop them from moving when someone is partially in it>>

STSF_KBear -> ::moves aaway to allow him to do his Job::

Sargh -> <<so you can take the two or one piece interpretation of Nodof...I really don't mind either way>>

TroNoQ -> (He still on the MeH then or not?)

STSF_KBear -> <<still on the meH>>

Sargh -> <<I'd meant to cut him in half with the turbolift, but that didn't quite fly...>>

QobEMH -> <yea sorry. we pulled him too fast>

Sargh -> <<I'll get him next time! ;)>>

QobEMH -> <and his little Targ too?>

TroNoQ -> (LOL)

QobEMH -> <<2 minues>>

Sargh -> <<depends on how hungry my hamster is feeling>>

Sargh -> ::arrives on the MeH, sees the PADD that he left on the science station:: Ah, there is...

Sargh -> No brilliant new plans from the crew, I take it?

TroNoQ -> No...

TroNoQ -> Not to my knowledge.

QobEMH -> ::motions towards the body::

STSF_KBear -> None worth speaking of

Sargh -> Just as well...I fear if an alternative to the current plan was found, my superior might back out.

Random Perfect -> <<I have to run some kinda pipe burst in my Oiler room!

Sargh -> <<Uh oh, better take care of that...>>

QobEMH -> <night random>

STSF_KBear -> <<night Random>>

Sargh -> ::looks at TroNoQ:: If she has too many second thoughts, and we have no alternative, I'll simply complete the work?

QobEMH -> <Pause sim. >>

QobEMH -> <Pause sim. >>