Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tilli

Hi, I used to to be in SFOL in the late 90's

Hi! I used to be on the USS Excalibur as LtCdrTilli. in the late 90's under Vixis and CdrDay. I really loved simming in the AOL chat rooms. Anyone still around from then? I'm glad the forum has continued.

Edited by Tilli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! Yes we're still around and so is Excalibur. We have four sims still playing and we're on Discord now. I'll post an invite link. Hope to see you on.

 

https://discord.gg/2nJeYNCS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, McFly said:

Hi! Yes we're still around and so is Excalibur. We have four sims still playing and we're on Discord now. I'll post an invite link. Hope to see you on.

 

https://discord.gg/5qAArmKX

Just went to Discord. It's great to see the flagship is still going strong.  ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am still around, and I served on several sims.

I've been retired from simming for almost 20 years.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AndrewLyon said:

I am still around, and I served on several sims.

I've been retired from simming for almost 20 years.

 

What department were you in on the Excalibur? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never said I was on the Excalibur.

I was on the Exodus, DSD1, Phantom Horizon, DSDA, Regayov, and Ranger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AndrewLyon said:

Never said I was on the Excalibur.

I was on the Exodus, DSD1, Phantom Horizon, DSDA, Regayov, and Ranger.

My apologies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2022 at 11:52 AM, AndrewLyon said:

Never said I was on the Excalibur.

I was on the Exodus, DSD1, Phantom Horizon, DSDA, Regayov, and Ranger.

I want to say the Exodus sounds familiar but I don't recognize the rest. If they weren't on STSF within the last 20 years I wouldn't know of it. :D

Feel free to join us on Discord. We have a general chat on there even if you're not looking to getting back to simming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, McFly said:

I want to say the Exodus sounds familiar but I don't recognize the rest. If they weren't on STSF within the last 20 years I wouldn't know of it. :D

Feel free to join us on Discord. We have a general chat on there even if you're not looking to getting back to simming.

I'm on Discord now. I was on the Excalibur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2022-11-18 at 10:00 PM, McFly said:

I want to say the Exodus sounds familiar but I don't recognize the rest. If they weren't on STSF within the last 20 years I wouldn't know of it. :D

Feel free to join us on Discord. We have a general chat on there even if you're not looking to getting back to simming.

The Exodus was with SFOL from 96 till 99 I believe in Teen Fleet.
It eventually became the Phantom Horizon.

The reality is too many of my characters were got powered ones. Going into the achieves I found a bio for a character based on the Navigators of Dune.

These days I am happy to sit back and work on my novels, but I do miss the casual trek chat, keep meaning to see if we can get the bar reopened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now