Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt Rian Kwai

USS Republic - March 23 2015

March 23

 

USS Republic Mission Briefing 51503.23 - Many of the away teams have found themselves in sickbay for one reason or another. We have mutants, possible mutants. injured, uninjured, curious, an unknown and an annoyed hologram. Back on the planet security teams are working to contain the mutated masses and trying to confine them in a somewhat safe manner. If the mutation can be undone for such a large amount of people, is yet to be seen.

 

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::stuck behind a forcefield...which is probably good for the rest of the crew because she's one mad spider/wasp::

Jas -> ::is still being a lizard behind a forcefield, lying down on a biobed and chilling::

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::possibly mutated more than normal::

STSF_BluRox -> Holly> :: looking at some of the readings:: Well, lizard boy over there seems to have his own thoughts and memories. He's also told me that they were attempting to give he and Buzzie over there, another treatment, which he did not get. Besides the obvious......we'll maintain a watch on him, but I think he can be trusted in a limited manner

STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Hey Lizardboy....can you handle a medkit?

STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Enough of that Holly......he didn't ask for that.

Jas -> ::raises an eyebrow, or where his eyebrow might have been, at Holly:: Limited? And yes, I've been through Starfleet's medical program.

STSF_BluRox -> Will....get Jax over there and let your lizard friend work on her wounds

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::probably still on the surface collecting stuff::

STSF_BluRox -> Holly> You boy....are still wet out of cadet scrubs......I doubt you've gotten to deal with being elbow deep in mutant guts yet.

Jas -> ::chuckles:: I am mutant guts.

STSF_BluRox -> (Hi Tory)

August Jax Robinson -> {{Yaaay Tory!!}}

LtCmdrRobinson -> Might stop refering to him as a lizard, he might be sensitive about it.

August Jax Robinson -> ::Looks at Will: I don't know what happen down there

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::moves August over to a biobed::

Heather Jamieson -> :: with Kasuga ::

STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Poor monkey boy....:: looks at Will:: Or what are you going to be this time.....?

STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Holly.....I said that will be enough of that.

LtCmdrRobinson -> I am going to be even more awesome then before, Holly.

STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Touchy today, aren't you? Fine, fine.....Will...will you please take Jax over to Ensign Iguana and let him work on her please

STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Holly...I swear.....

STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Swearing isn't nice....

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::already moved August over:: You got messed up, dear.

Jas -> ::watches the exchange from the biobed, which happens to be surprisingly comfy::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::sliding off her biobed now that she's awake and starts pacing her enclosure::

Tory Knight -> ::in main sciences, doing her best to reverse engineer what has been done to bugger up DNA::

STSF_BluRox -> (Ayumu and nhepner, you are both still on the planet, please use a @ and finish up trying to find anything important looking)

Tory Knight -> ::thinking she might need a refresher in molecular biology::

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> (thought so)

STSF_BluRox -> Will...how's that force field? ::: pointing to the one holding Kwai, not so much worried about the one holding Jas

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Milling about the lab and other rooms collecting things::

Jas -> ::looks up at the ceiling and starts humming a tune to himself::

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::lowers the one around Jas:: It'll hold just fine, its rated fairly high.

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::walking around with pockets stuffed with vials of strange things and crumpled papers that have fancy looking words on them whilst looking for more stuff::

STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Oh...and by the way. I cross referenced all the missing colonists and fleet crew records we had received earlier. We do have a record of a Cadet matching Jas's dna and his story. We can run some tests when things slow down to confirm his identity, but he really has taken his medical courses.

August Jax Robinson -> are people still down there?

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Are we nearly done?

Tory Knight -> ::runs a series of simulations on some possible modifications to try and reverse it::

STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Good, we were able to use people's medical records before to help. Holly, send his file down to LtCdr Knight, it may help with her research.

LtCmdrRobinson -> Jas, take a look at my wife here, looks like she lost a fight.

Jas -> ::ponders to himself:: Hm.. I wonder what sssort of lizard DNA thisss isss...

Tory Knight -> ::flops onto her stool, rubbing her face wearily::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks to Heather:: I would think so. We've already collected a lot of stuff; equipment, DNA samples, and several petabytes of data from the terminals.

STSF_BluRox -> Will...why don't you get Ayumu, Heather and that other fellow, Nick I believe you said. Have them bring up what they've found so far and take it all to Knight.

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Still, better not to leave any stones unturned.

STSF_BluRox -> I want you to make sure your security forces have that place locked down and secured until we get more help from fleet to help us contain and if possible, reverse this.

Jas -> ::leans up on the biobed and looks over to Jax:: Yikesss..

August Jax Robinson -> Wil!!

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::kisses August on the forehead:: Don’t kill the doctor while I am gone.

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I've found lots of things that might help. Especially ::rummages through pockets and pulls out needle of pale green liquid:: this. I figured since its in a needle it must be important.

STSF_BluRox -> Blu> :: walks over to the force field where Kwai is. Holly...if you would please, get her loose from that cart.

Jas -> ::hops off the bed and walks over to Jax:: Sssso what happened?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() That's great. Hopefully we can find that useful. ::to Hepner::

STSF_BluRox -> Holly> I already took care of it...

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::testing walls for weaknesses, definitely not in her right mind....had held it together and kept the Kwai-ness up until she attacked J'Rom....now she's more like the creature he created::

LtCmdrRobinson -> I gotta head back down for a few. ::heads for the door::

STSF_BluRox -> ::standing at the field looking at Rian:: Rian.....Rian...over here......you have to listen to me now

August Jax Robinson -> Umm.. something, umm someone leaped at me

August Jax Robinson -> then clawed at my face, I think

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Let's get that in a sea

Jas -> ::leans in closer to inspect the wounds:: Do you need anything for the pain?

 

Heather Jamieson -> Sealed container.. Good find

STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Don't go in there, I'm not sure what she'll do right now, she seems a bit disoriented

August Jax Robinson -> then Heather and Kasuga couldn't help me.. so here I am

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods, opens a container and sets it down::

August Jax Robinson -> Will ditched me... again. you know how the story goes

STSF_BluRox -> Not planning on it Holly. I've seen her like this before......

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::still pacing the enclosure looking for a way out and if she does find a way out.......you all will be in so much trouuuuuuubllllleee::

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::heading for the shuttlebay to get the minivan and pick up the kids::

STSF_BluRox -> She's probably starving...can you get her something to eat Holly.......something with some sugar

Jas -> ::finishes looking over her wounds:: The pain, do you need anything for it?

STSF_BluRox -> :: standing before the field:: Rian.....Rian..... Come on now, I know you can remember......

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Nhepner this should a great deal.

August Jax Robinson -> Yes.. give me a double

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Indeed it should. Anything else we should look out for, Heather?

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::to Heather:: Awesome, glad I could be helpful.

Jas -> ::nods:: Very well ::reaching over he fumbles to open the medical kit with his clawed, lizard hands::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::mean buzzing at the flurry thing trying to talk to her::

STSF_BluRox -> +Tory+ Do you have a moment to take a break and head down to the sickbay please?

August Jax Robinson -> need help getting things out of there?

STSF_BluRox -> Rian.....that's enough of that attitude out of you.....you know we're all here to help you, we are going to help you. Just

STSF_BluRox -> ...Holly...where's that...?

Jas -> No.. if I could... jusssst.... ::sighs:: ...yesss...

STSF_BluRox -> ::pauses as she sees Holly materialize in the field with Kwai holding a tray of cinnamon buns:: I know she liked these last time.....

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Not that I can see Kasuga.

Tory Knight -> +Blu+ ::frowning:: Is there some other way I can be of assistance? Other than attempting to reverse engineer the genetic mutations that have been tested on our teams?

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::takes a swipe at Holly::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Nods:: Should we think about heading back then?

Tory Knight -> ::glaring at her results screen, noting that the solution is almost there::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::lands the shuttle in the secured zone, quickly meets with the security there::

Tory Knight -> ::feels like she's missing one little piece of the puzzle to make it all fit and work::

STSF_BluRox -> Holly> :: watches as the creature's appendange passes right through her::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Helps JaS get all the tools and items he will need;::

Tory Knight -> ::turns to another screen and continues to scroll through the old research::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +away team+ What's your status?

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::which frustrates her when she can't effectively attack the humanoid in the room with her, tries again furiously::

Jas -> Thanksss. I, uh, won't be able to handle the sssmall vialsss..

 

STSF_BluRox -> +Tory+ The teams have brought back some samples, and Will has gone down to retrieve the rest of our team that was down searching for any digital information, wet samples or formulas. i was hoping you'd be able to help think the otems ou,

Heather Jamieson -> @!.. Yes. I'll leave a scanner to alert us of anything it finds. :: places the pa lm-sized object down ::

Jas -> ::gesturing to the vial:: Could you put 2ml of terakine in the hypospray?

STSF_BluRox -> thin out the useful items and other stuff that might be junk so you have something to start with until the others return iwth hopefully more items

Tory Knight -> +Blu+ I will certainly do what I can. Knight out.

Tory Knight -> ::stays where she is for a moment, thinking communication might have been nice::

Tory Knight -> ::rubs her face, fighting off the fatigue::

nhepner42 -> [email protected] ::Begins looking through crumpled pocket papers, many are random doodles. Quickly discards those::

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Everyone ready?

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +away team+ Robinson here, its time to pack it up and bring back whatever you've found. What is your status?

August Jax Robinson -> ::Loads the Hypospray:: Here you go

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() [email protected]#$%^&*( ) Ready

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ready

August Jax Robinson -> no scares pleasee

STSF_BluRox -> +Tory+ If we've interrupted you, continue with your task, I can see if the rescued medic can provide you some relief.

STSF_BluRox -> (Jax...I thought you said that you loaded the hairspray!)

Jas -> Ssscaresss? You're jussst being injected by a mutant lizard...

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] +Republic+ Lt. Jamieson and two others to beam up.

Jas -> ::uses the hypospray and injects Jax with the pain reliever::

Tory Knight -> +Blu+ No... the samples might prove useful.

Tory Knight -> +Blu+ I'll head that way momentarily.

STSF_BluRox -> ::turns to Jas:: Wouldn't be the first time, her husband has been a lizard a few times as it is, she's sorta getting used to it I think

STSF_BluRox -> (Heather, remember the magnecite, that's why Will is bringing the shuttle back down to get you, you can't beam out of the facility)

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +away team+ Are you guys dead or my comms not working?

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::not sure which he prefers::

Jas -> All right, ssso I don't know if you want me to be the one patching up the actual woundsss the way I am now...

Heather Jamieson -> (I did not remember)

STSF_BluRox -> (however, you can meet Will in the hangerbay cavern where he's landing the shuttle)

August Jax Robinson -> So no marks.. soft, creamy skin... no markas

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::picks up her things:: Looks like they still can't beam us out

STSF_BluRox -> Holly, she seems worse off than last time. :: turns to Jas: I thought you said she didn’t' get that extra shot

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() So are we ever getting out of here?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Will+ Hello? This is Ayumu here. We read you... barely.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks around at the security team:: Comms suck down here. Guess I'll just sit and wait for them to come back.

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Shuttle I bet.

Jas -> ::blinks at Jax:: She might have put a sssedative in inssstead.

 

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Right

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Let;s head towards the hangars. Once we're closer to the surface, hopefully comms reception will be better

STSF_BluRox -> (Will's ship is sitting in front of you Away team....yes, I know it's not the one we personallized for him with the pink glitter, but he still is in a shuttle waiting, get on board)

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Ayumu+ Shuttle. shuttle.....shuttle....shuttle. Shuttle!

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ +Will+ Understood! We're on our way.

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I'll follow you two

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::goes over some security concerns with his teams while he waits::

Tory Knight -> ::shaking off what she can of the fatigue, finally gets up off her stool and heads for medical::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::makes a run at Holly, going straight through her and into the forcefield very forcefully.....ouch::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Falls a sleep::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() That answers our question. Let's go. ::picks up her stuff & heads to the hangar area::

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Goes to the pick up location :;

Jas -> Yup.. definitely a ssssedative...

STSF_BluRox -> Holly, I think you can drop his forcefield for now, but keep an eye on him until we're sure he's not going to become violent as well.

Jas -> ((Forcefield's already gone))

Jas -> ((Will dropped it))

STSF_BluRox -> (just to enter, he's have put it back up)

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods and tosses a crumpled doodle behind him as he follows into the hangar area::

STSF_BluRox -> Ensign, we'll leave that field down, but you are to remain in sickbay for the time being, untill you've proven yourself that you're not going to turn violent. Hollly, keep an eye on him.

STSF_BluRox -> ::turns back to Kwai:: Holly, do you think it would help her if I came in there too, or is she too confused at the moment...

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::heads towards the shuttle, her speed hampered by the containers and bags she's collected from the labs::

Jas -> ::narrows eyes at Holly::

STSF_BluRox -> Holly> I think she'd kill you just for the sake of doing it. Let's hold off on that until we see if her head clears

August Jax Robinson -> ::Mumbles:: Keep the blinds down

STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Very well..... :: turns back to Kwai:: Think Rian, you know who you are. I know you can outthink whatever it is he did to you

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods and tosses a crumpled doodle behind him as he follows into the hangar area::

STSF_BluRox -> Holly>:: tosses honey buns towards Kwai:: Bet you're hungry....here you go.

Jas -> ::walks back over to biobed and sits down on the edge::

Ayumu Kasuga -> !#$%^&*() ::enters the shuttle and stows away her samples and stuff in the storage bins:: Thanks for the lift, guys.

STSF_BluRox -> Give me that pad :: takes it from a nurse:: Pulls up a picture of J'Rom.... :: Holds it toward Rian:: Do you know who this is?

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::just narrows her eyes at Holly, looking for a way to attack her::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::takes a seat in the back and straps in::

 

STSF_BluRox -> Holly> aren't you brave from the outside?

STSF_BluRox -> Holly> ::leaves the tray of sweet pastries on a small table::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Opens her eyes:: What happen?!

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You guys get everything you need?

STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Hey, you're the one that told me not to go in..

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::powers the shuttle up while they all strap in::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::now looks as though she'd like to rip Blu's arm off with that picture in her hand...as well as her head::

STSF_BluRox -> Rian...think.. You know what he did to you. Again...Did you see anything in particular that could help you.

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Yes, we did. T

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused;:

August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused::

nhepner42 -> ::paused::

Jas -> ||

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd::

STSF_BluRox -> Ok...so next week, we'll pick up that the away team has returned to the ship, that you are in medical and scienc labs trying to sort through the many samples to see if you find anything of note that might have

STSF_BluRox -> been found to help out. Any questions.

LtCmdrRobinson -> nope

Jas -> Aye.

Jas -> What kind of lizard DNA is it?

STSF_BluRox -> Wouldnt' you like to know!

STSF_BluRox -> lol, that's too easy

Jas -> I'm wondering if I can regrow my tail if it falls off but don't want to chance just tearing it off permanently.

Jas -> xD

STSF_BluRox -> and on that note....Crew...Dismissed

August Jax Robinson -> ::Bites Will::

Capt Rian Kwai -> G'night guys!

STSF_BluRox -> I was thinking you were more like a Gorn, not gecko!

STSF_BluRox -> lol

Ayumu Kasuga -> lol

nhepner42 -> Night all!

Jas -> G'night peoples.

Tory Knight -> Night, folks!

STSF_BluRox -> Ok, thank you all for coming, things will go smoother now that we're all back together

STSF_BluRox -> sorry

STSF_BluRox -> got interrupted by a pm

STSF_BluRox -> Night all

LtCmdrRobinson -> night wife®

STSF_BluRox -> logs will be up soon

Ayumu Kasuga -> Goodnight!

August Jax Robinson -> ::Clapps:::

August Jax Robinson -> N ite Wilma

August Jax Robinson -> NITE EVERYONE

STSF_BluRox -> Nick and Jas you are doing great

Christina_Nickles -> ASee you folks on Thur

STSF_BluRox -> want to get you guys more involved now we'll have you back on the ship

STSF_BluRox -> night all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0