Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt Rian Kwai

USS Republic - March 9 2015

USS REPUBLIC MISSION BREIFING 51503.09

The away team has rescued Cpt Kwai and were making their way out of the facility when they ran into the Admiral's team. Blu has returned to the ship with Rian and a few of the others, and sending the others to go retrieve any pertinent computer files and samples.

 

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::in an elevator with creepy music playing::

Jas -> (But really - was I getting files or on the ship?)

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::or already back on the ship with Blu::

nhepner42 -> (Yeah, you were Jas. I was following you)

STSF_BluRox -> :: In elevator ::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::is starting to wake up, and when she full awakens to find herself duct taped to a cart, she's really going to be buzzing::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Still removing files::

STSF_BluRox -> (nope, Jas with us)

nhepner42 -> (oops)

Jas -> ::is with 'us', itching his scales in the elevator::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looking for more samples, PADDs and other things in the Labs::

STSF_BluRox -> ::elevator opens to the hanger bay, where the Admiral's ship is sitting just ahead:

nhepner42 -> ::searching in the lad recycling for and paper files::

August Jax Robinson -> ((I think I was with you as well LOL.))

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::follows along to the admiral's ship, pushing Kwai::

STSF_BluRox -> Let's get her in there and back up to the ship. You might want to leave her restrained until we get her into a isolation field on the ship

August Jax Robinson -> *::Follows behind Will::

Jas -> ::with the others, taking in and clearly impressed by the Admiral's ship::

Heather Jamieson -> :: searching along with the others :;

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::rifles through cabinets and the like::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Whispers to Will:: you think they can fix her again?

Heather Jamieson -> (Long away tag or no?)

STSF_BluRox -> ::turns to Jax:: I need you down here to help get this under control. See that they get the samples they need. any computer files. But there is no way, that this guy was working alone. Find his accomplices. We'll send Will back down shortly to assist. I know there are several hundred life signs, but get them trapped in force fields or something. There has to be someone else around that knows how to fix this

STSF_BluRox -> (hey Christina, you're with away team (your choice of tag, Will's going to ship) lol

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::lets out a loud, long and obviously "in pain" sort of howl::

August Jax Robinson -> Aye sir

Christina_Nickles -> ((ok thanks))

STSF_BluRox -> ::jumps a bit:: Whoa......I think she's coming around

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Places what she finds into her box that she's carrying::

Jas -> ::stops admiring the ship and walks over to check on Kwai::

STSF_BluRox -> You....::points to Jas:: Help him get her in the ship....there is a med kit by the door, give her something to calm her

August Jax Robinson -> No worries I have things under control down here ::Lies, smiles::

Christina_Nickles -> @ :: makes her way to Ayumu::

LtCmdrRobinson -> I can shoot her again...that calmed her down.

 

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sees a document with important looking words and numbers on it. unable to discern its meaning, he shoves it in his back pocket hoping it will be important::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Smacks Will in the head::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Have you found anything Ayumu?

Jas -> ::takes Kwai up into the ship, keeping an eye on her condition::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I found some things, yes. Hopefully, they'll be of some use.

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: she focused her tricorder to scan narrowly ::

LtCmdrRobinson -> Sorry...that was a joke. Not serious.

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Places a small container of DNA samples into her box::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*()We need to find the one that started this ... Do we have anything on what the to it looks like?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shrugs:: No idea. Ask Heather, she's the science whiz.

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Speaking of, you should take these DNA samples. Could be useful? ::hands the DNA container to Heather::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Where is she at?

STSF_BluRox -> (yea...it's pretty awesome, I like it)

STSF_BluRox -> (( Away team, just use a @ if you want)

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: turns to see Heather:: There you are.

Heather Jamieson -> @ Thanks. I try to hide.

Jas -> ::with Kwai now on the ship goes over to medkit to get sedative:: Jussst another day in Sssstarfleet...

STSF_BluRox -> ::turns and looks at Will in shocked outrage: You will not, repeat...will NOT shoot her again....unless she gets loose and is a danger to the crew

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::becoming more alert and therefore starts fighting her restraints....which may or may not hold up with her new mutant abilities::

STSF_BluRox -> I would hope it was a joke

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::turns to the others and brandishes paper:: Hey, I got something that could be a report. I'm not sure what any of it means though

LtCmdrRobinson -> I’ve never shot anyone who wasn’t a threat.

STSF_BluRox -> ::looks at Rian struggling and kneels down next to her:: Be calm Rian, we will get you all sorted out soon

Jas -> ::takes sedative from medkit and goes over to Rian and injects her with it::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Security+ how are we doing on those files?

Heather Jamieson -> (Looking for files or DNA or both?)

Ayumu Kasuga -> @#$%^&*() Not sure what that is.

STSF_BluRox -> ::turns and steps over to Will:: I'd advise you to put away your weapon before you shoot me, because I'm about to become a threat::

Ayumu Kasuga -> (Both I think)

LtCmdrRobinson -> Weapon away, boss. ::does so::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Takes a seat and brings up medical and science files::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::howls again as she poked by her hypospray, arching her back before and straining one last time against the restraints before slipping back into la-la land::

Christina_Nickles -> @ Heather do we have anything that shows us what this guy poor thing looks like?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::hands her DNA samples to Heather:: I suppose you and the doctors can make sense of these ::starts downloading data from the terminals onto some iso chips::

 

STSF_BluRox -> Now secure the hatch please...and....keep an eye on that one.....make sure he's not harming her and that he's actually using the right thing. I don't know him....., how do we know he won't try to disposte of the evidence?

Jas -> ::puts the sedative back into the medkit and turns to the others:: Anything elssse?

STSF_BluRox -> ::taps badge:: Holly, automated control, bring us back up::

Heather Jamieson -> @ :: nods :: I think we can build a profile.

LtCmdrRobinson -> I promise Admiral, he was normal when we found him.

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::walks across the lab to the others and SQUELCH:: Ugh, gross I stepped in something... ::looks at bottom of shoe, see green sludge. points to shoe:: Do we still need DNA? I may have stepped in some

STSF_BluRox -> Holly> +com+ Sure thing. Did you find the Captain?

Heather Jamieson -> @ :: looks up :: if you have to ask then get the sample..

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Eww. Hope you didn't step on a part of someone

STSF_BluRox -> Normal how?

Capt Rian Kwai -> (Define normal)

STSF_BluRox -> (exactly)

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::hatch secure::

STSF_BluRox -> (I'm more concerned about 'Will's version" of normal)

Jas -> Assss in not a lizzzssard. ::blinks reptilian eyes at Blu::

 

ACTION:> HOLLY SETS THE CONTROLS AND THE SHIP RETURNS TO THE REPUBLIC

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> I meant real normal...human normal. Not Republic Normal.

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() It's not twitching, so it's not alive at least

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() A good sign.

Heather Jamieson -> @ :: find something physical, perhaps a memory storage device ::

STSF_BluRox -> (Good thing you're not on AOL, that'd be a 5 minute kick! lol)

STSF_BluRox -> (right OGF Daisy?)

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired))

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Yeah, gotta love those old room filters))

STSF_BluRox -> (team on surface: remember objectives..... Files, samples, those in charge, anyone in command postiions, containment of others, ect)

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Right.

Jas -> ::fiddles with tail::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*().. ::transfers files up to the Republic..::

 

Action: As the team is scouting around, they hear a notice in the next room

 

Heather Jamieson -> @ :: picks something up :: I may have something, but the tricorder can't decode it.

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Anyways, I found this report. ::flips through it and stops at a page:: Look here, it's got a diagram of DNA molecules and some other things. What do you make of it? ::hands report with open page to Ayumu::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Did you hear that?

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I do now

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::the angery buzzing sound returns while Rian is asleep::

STSF_BluRox -> So Will, tell me then why it's a lizard, yet not acting like some crazed blood thirsty thing?

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Try not to get bit, look for files on medical, staff...and Financial

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks at the report:: Hmm, medical reports? DNA structure? Hmmm

Jas -> ::begins studying own tail, finds it immensely fascinating::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Not sure what to make of it, as I'm the helm and OPS officer, but this looks like it could help with the antidote process. Or so I hope.

STSF_BluRox -> (if we cut off his tail, will it grow back?)

nhepner42 -> (if he's a skink, yes!)

STSF_BluRox -> (!! Hmmm,nickname?)

LtCmdrRobinson -> Boss, I don’t know science stuff. I'm not sure how far along in the process he got. I only got one injection and I'm fine.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() do your best, it's hard to know what is needed and what is junk

Jas -> ((::grumbles:: Better than Jar Jar...))

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods:: I'll keep searching

 

ACTION: Holly pilots the ship into the hanger bay

 

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks around for a test tube and scrapes goop off of his shoe into it, and puts a stopper in it::

 

ACTION: A loud crashing noise is heard nearby

 

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::puts test tube in pocket and draws phaser:: Should we be concerned?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Collects various hard drive looking things as well as PADDs:: Uhh, sounds like it's nearby. Let's hurry up and collect what we need and get out of here.

STSF_BluRox -> I don't want the transporter saving her dna pattern like this yet until we make sure we have a good copy on file, we'll have to take her to Sickbay up the Turbolift and along the corridors on those levels we'll need

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::also draws her weapon::

Jas -> ::makes lizard noises and strokes tail while taking in the Republic's hangar::

STSF_BluRox -> :: kneels down next to the angry fidgeting Kwai and places a paw on her shoulder:: Don't worry Rian, we'll fix this...

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::the buzzing noise is getting louder as her heart rate is increasing::

STSF_BluRox -> ::looking at Jas:: Make sure you do not hurt her, or you will have to deal with me......

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::scours the lab, and approaches a supply cabinet. gets on all-fours and peeks under, notices several broken syringes and one cracked one with contents inside. slowly grabs it a removes it. as he gets up he smacks his head on an open door and knocks glassware onto the floor::

STSF_BluRox -> I don't know you, but Will is willing to vouch for you for the moment.....we'll see how it goes once you help.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Pulls her phaser out:: Who is there?

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::wasn’t sure he'd go so far as to vouch for him, but she already said it so he was stuck with it::

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::draws phaser with one hand, holder syringe in the other:: On your orders

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::briefly skims through some medical info on a terminal and begins downloading data onto an iso chip::

 

ACTION: Another loud crash, and then the scuffle of feet running::

 

Jas -> ::glances over at Blu, his back straightening upon noticing her pips in detail:: What assssissstancccce do you need?

Heather Jamieson -> @ :: bends down to find a vile of..something::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hello? ::cocks her rifle::

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::puts syringe in back pocket and grips phaser with both hands, looking uncertainly at the source of the noise::

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I don't like the sound of this

Heather Jamieson -> @ :: puts it in her sample case ::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%$%$#> :: the door slams open and two lizard men in lab coats push past Jax::

Christina_Nickles -> @ What was that?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&() ::points her weapon at the lizard men::

STSF_BluRox -> :: Moves over and opesn the hatch:: Ok...let's move her....gently please

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Awaiting orders

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::helps move her::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :::Looks to Jax::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%$%^> :: Labcoat Lizard one turns left, Labcoat Lizard 2 runs into nhepner::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Points Phaser at them:: Frreeezze!! Don't take another step

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Aims at one of the lizard men::

STSF_BluRox -> :: enters the turbolift, and motions for Jas to join them::

Heather Jamieson -> @ :: readies her rifle ::

August Jax Robinson -> nhepner... get him!

STSF_BluRox -> (wow, that lizard really did run into him!)

Ayumu Kasuga -> (Heck of a charge lol)

Jas -> ::nods and goes over to help move Kwai::

STSF_BluRox -> (lizard knocked him right into the revolving door)

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Hurries down to where the Lizard's are:: HEY

Capt Rian Kwai -> (Bounced you right out the room, eh Nick?)

nhepner42 -> (haha, yeah. Damn lizards. What'd I miss?)

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grabs one by the arm..leg?::: I need you to assemble in the main hall'

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$#$%^&^*%> No..you have to let us go, he'll kill us if his experiment is ruined, he's psychotic!! Hissss..

STSF_BluRox -> (Jax...1-4 please)

August Jax Robinson -> 2

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((I feel a funeral dirge coming on here))

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#%^&*() Who are you talking about? ::finishes download... takes the iso chip and puts it in her pocket::

Heather Jamieson -> @ Experiment?

Christina_Nickles -> @ ;; listens::

STSF_BluRox -> @#$#$%^%^&> Lizard man in state of panic, strikes out at her, and his claws streak across the right side of her face, drawing 4 long gouges across her cheek, the blood dripping down onto her collar::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Bring me to this Psychotic person

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Instinctively fires at the lizard man::

Christina_Nickles -> @:: sees Jax get hit and the marks on her face:: COMMANDER!!

STSF_BluRox -> Lizard Man 2> No...J'Rom...he'll kill us for sure, he's crazy...look at what he's done to us!! :

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Flinches back, covering her face with her hand::'

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

 

Christina_Nickles -> ::paused::

nhepner42 -> ::le pause::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused::

Heather Jamieson -> Paused

Jas -> ||

STSF_BluRox -> Sorry, ran out of time....

STSF_BluRox -> man, we'll have to get her some cover up!

August Jax Robinson -> :(

LtCmdrRobinson -> ((Dont maim my beautiful wife®!))

STSF_BluRox -> Will is NOT going to be happy she got hurt when he was gone

Heather Jamieson -> Sorry I was a bit out of tempo

STSF_BluRox -> (hey, we have dermal regenerators...as long as our lizard known s how to use it)

STSF_BluRox -> Ok, all, good sim, do you have any questions?

Jas -> ::hisses::

August Jax Robinson -> I am maim'd? *)

STSF_BluRox -> Seee..what I tell you

STSF_BluRox -> You have 4 pretty deep claw marks down your face...

August Jax Robinson -> like if the Wolverine had marked me himself?

Heather Jamieson -> Am I the pretty one now?

STSF_BluRox -> yea, cause you love Wolverine!

STSF_BluRox -> and on that notne....

August Jax Robinson -> NIce

Ayumu Kasuga -> Heh

STSF_BluRox -> I am!

Jas -> Wolverine is Canadian... :P

Heather Jamieson -> Oh..

STSF_BluRox -> LOL...Jas....Point scored

Ayumu Kasuga -> yes he is! Played by an Aussie

nhepner42 -> And he got 3 claws

August Jax Robinson -> 6

Capt Rian Kwai -> I gotta head out guys. I'll catch you all next week :)

STSF_BluRox -> ok, we'll I'm going to send the queen bee off to sleep

nhepner42 -> Well 3 per hand I meant

STSF_BluRox -> cause she'll be buzzing mad at me if I don't let her sleep

August Jax Robinson -> I must be off as well

Heather Jamieson -> Night all

STSF_BluRox -> and we 'don't want that"

nhepner42 -> Night

STSF_BluRox -> ok, anyway, great job everyone,

STSF_BluRox -> so Crew Dismissed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0