Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt Rian Kwai

USS Republic - February 23, 2015

USS Republic Mission Briefing 51502.23 - Season 23

The Away team while fending off both mutant lizard men, ape-men and flying spider wasps, have come upon two other humanoids, very much in the midst of their transformation fighting in an adjacent lab, while they fought off more of the flying web slingers. As they defeated the insectoids they rushed in only to see the one creature (this one differing from the others as also having a spotted pattern), separate the other's head from it's body and watched in horror as it turned towards them. Nickles went to vaporize it while Will ordered her to stand down and stunned the creature himself. Down the corridor Jas and nhepner were fending off other flying creatures. We pick up here...... (any questions)

 

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::regards the spotted wasp cautiously, lowers her rifle but still has it in hand::

STSF_BluRox -> :: As Will fires the creature slumps to the floor, the severed head of the other burned and rolling towards Heather's boot::

Jas -> @ ::looks over at nhepner, the stunned spider wasps now crumpled on the floor:: Have you gotten a hold of the otherssss yet?

Ayumu Kasuga -> Hmm. Nice. ::Looks at the other head:

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I haven’t shot a Captain in years....it still feels good.

Jas -> @ ::looks mildly surprised, the lisp seems to be fading in favors of the repitilian hiss again::

STSF_BluRox -> ((Bad Will!!! BAd!!)

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OK, Nickles, Jax take point. I'll carry her out. We are leaving, right now.

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I won't argue with that.

nhepner42 -> @ ::turns to face lizard-Jas:: Yeah, I'm working on it. Gimme a sec. ::starts dialing to reach others::

Jas -> @ ::rolls eyes and turns to keep a lookout for any more danger::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::draws her rifle again::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::points at a nearby table:: Heather, grab a couple samples of whatever crap is in those vials, we may need it to turn her back.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OK? ::Worries::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::picks up Queen-Captain Spider-Wasp::

STSF_BluRox -> (note:: she's slightly larger than she was, and has wing protrusions that have ripped through the back of her uniform, it will take at least 2 of you to try to carry her, she is awkward. You are also unsure if there is a stinger hidden under her garments)

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Red Shirt Ralph, help me carry her! She's put on a few pounds.

STSF_BluRox -> ::Meanwhile, back on the ship, Blu has tired of not hearing anything back from the Away team due to the interference, and has rounded up another batch of security and scientists to head down to the facility, as there have been no more attack ships::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::is going nowhere near Kwai's undergarments or her stinger, since August is so close::

nhepner42 -> @ ::punches in numbers, attempting to reach Lieutenant Commander Robinson::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() What is that?!

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You got her okay there, sir?

Jas -> @ ::grumbles:: That'sssss it... ::heads off down the corridor towards where the others went::

nhepner42 -> @ Huh? Hey wait up lizard man ::follows Jas::

STSF_BluRox -> (as awkward as she is, it will take some time to move her...unless they find other means)

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: goes to help move her ::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You get all the vials and stuff, Heather?

Jas -> @ ::continues to grumble something about being sick and tired of these caves as he heads through the rocky halls::

nhepner42 -> @ ::occasionally stumbles from the effects of the phaser as he follows the corridor::

STSF_BluRox -> $ :: arrives at the landing bay cavern, and notes that the creatures within are disorganized, many running away as they approached, only some of the larger ape-men moved to flank the ship::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::carry her towards the door with help:: Anyone see a stretcher or a forklift? She'll wake up before we get her out at this pace.

STSF_BluRox -> $:: stations a squad of 4 to guard the runabout, sending 10 others to start clearing a path before them, and 4 more to accompany herself.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::arrives where the others are, noting the plethora of stunned creatures:: Anyone in need of a mutant lizard?

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I will look!!

STSF_BluRox -> $ +com+ Commander Robinson.....Please come in

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] I'm getting them, I think

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grabs a cart thing... maybe a lunch cart?:: Will!

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Wheel it over!

August Jax Robinson -> +Blu+ Jax here!

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Grab as much of that as you can, eh?

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Moves the cart over to Will::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::spots Jas:: You

 

ACTION: The first cart ...well it has wheels.....but is much too small to safely convey her without fear of dumping her off the side...but they can try....::

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::grabs some stuff too::

LtCmdrRobinson -> You're still alive?

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sees a lizard tail turn a corner, and follows. sees the piles of stunned mutants:: Oh jeez, that's a lot of critters

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yessss?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks around for other carts::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Not big enough, keep looking.

STSF_BluRox -> (Sadly....Nickles was an unfortunate victim of the angry beast)

STSF_BluRox -> (LOL....Just kidding!)

Christina_Nickles -> (Ahh rats ::snickers::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I thought we lost you, good. We are getting the hell out of here. Soon as we find something to wheel the boss out with.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Blu+ Sir?... can you here me

STSF_BluRox -> $+Jax+ I've brought another team down when we had lost contact with you....the interference is still sporadic.....

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Wait, you left thinking we'd d-- ::pauses:: What can I do?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::finds a cart carrying several large containers in the corner;: How bout this one?

Heather Jamieson -> @! :: holding onto part of the boss to keep her on the 'cart' ::

STSF_BluRox -> $ +com+ Jax, we will triangulate your coordinates on our tricorders to try to find you. Have you found any of the others?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pushes it forward:: It's a bit wobbly though. But it should be large enough to carry the Captain.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Blu+ I believe we have found them, we are trying to leave the cavern now

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Sorry commander I took a wrong turn back there. :: moves over towards Ayumu:: How big is it Ayumu?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ It's like one of those floor dollies one uses to carry barrels and other stuff

STSF_BluRox -> $ +Jax+ I have my team down here as well, it seems that many of the creatures are in disarray, many wandering around unsure of what they are doing. We just passed a group of about 50 of the ape creatures and only a few were aggressive towards us so was stunned them and the others ran off. What is your status

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() But I think one of the wheels is loose or something. It tends to want to wander to the left.

Christina_Nickles -> Commander Robinson? Over here Ayumu found one

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Bring it over!

STSF_BluRox -> (That's beautiful Ayumu....extra points for the wobbly wheel cart!)

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pushes it over:: Careful, mind your feet.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Lets go Ayumu :: Hales her push the cart over towards Will::

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shuffles awkwardly:: Hey, you all need any help with anything?

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Blu+ Planning out exit.. if Will would hurry up ::THE LOOK::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shifts around on his scaled feet, glancing around with more focus::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yes, help us load the captain onto the cart. ::Points at the large spotted wasp on the floor::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::starts to put Rian on the cart:: Easy does it

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: Heather helps Ayumu :: the DNA manipulation...

STSF_BluRox -> $ +Jax+ We need to find this J'Rom and bring him in at all costs. We can not let him escape again. We are coming too you, you appear to be 3 floors down and not too far after that...... we will meet you at the corridor leading to the stairway

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: moves over to Kwai:: Be careful She does have a stinger.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves over and holds cart steady as they load her on::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I know. I hope you can help find an antidote.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*():: assists Will and the others::

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::salutes:: Right away. ::helps load her on::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Pushes the cart forward:: I need some help keeping the cart straight. This thing is a pig to steer.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OK, we got the boss, and we got the samples. Can we go now?

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves to the other end of the cart to help steer:: I got it.

August Jax Robinson -> +Blu+ Aye sir

 

ACTION: Kwai's wings twitch..and thrum a bit, stretching in her sleep, and slightly sends a buzz throughout the room

 

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*():: steps to one side of the cart to help guide it::

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Should the stinger be stabilized?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Creepy. ::pushes the cart::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() we are meeting up with Admiral BluRox at the stairwell

STSF_BluRox -> (it's still under her clothing, it's not ripped out yet heather)

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oh, so she's down here too, eh?

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::eyes stinger as he helps steer the cart:: Yikessss.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I hope that buzzing doesn’t mean anything

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::glances at stinger:: I wouldn't want to get caught near that...

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Makes a face:: I think she wants us to kill J'Rom?.. maybe

 

ACTION: The thrumming wings draw the attention of more of the insectoid creatures that had been waking in the cells in the adjacent room.....suddenly....3 more burst into the room behind them.....

 

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: stays stinger cleat ::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Is that that other creature that was in the room we found her in?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Fights with the cart to get it to move right:: Come on you... ooh, it's easier steering a barge with a space tug

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::notices creatures since he's facing the other way:: We've got company!!

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() GREAT!

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::readies phaser:: Take 'em out?

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yes please. ::firing::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Less talk, more stun.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() That can't be right.. She sounds like you

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops as she pulls her phaser and turns towards the approaching creatures and fires::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ :Fires at the insectoids::

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yes sirs ::starts firing::

 

ACTION> As Kasuga tries to quickly push the cart forward, without the others guiding it with their attention now to the creatures behind them, the cart veers to the left, hitting the wall, and Kwai starts to roll off the cart

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> @#$%^&*() Ack. Don't let her fall off!

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::quickly dives to get a hold of Kwai and push her back up::

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: Heather tries to catch the falling boss as she hits the wall ::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*():: turns seeing Ayumu having trouble and then seeing JAs is helping then fires more at the creatures::

STSF_BluRox -> (I need a number 1-4 from Jas, Kasuga, Heather)

Ayumu Kasuga -> (2)

Heather Jamieson -> 3

Jas -> ((Do I get a plus for lizard mutation strength?))

Jas -> ((3))

Christina_Nickles -> (( ::wipes forehead:: shooo missed out on that one))

 

ACTION> nhepner stuns one of the creatures and it falls to the floor

 

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Nice shot Nhepner keep shooting. :: continues firing herself::

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pewpew:: to himself: Ha! that's one

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shoots as well Pew-pew::

 

ACTION> Ayumy, Heather and Jas all reach for her, and catch her, keeping her from falling to the floor, but Kasuga in trying to avoid a possible stinger tries to catch her higher up, and breaks one of the wing tips, causing her pain in her sleep and she starts to roll and fidget around::

 

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Loves the new 2015 sound effect/affects::

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods appreciatively:: Thank you ::still pewpew-ing::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Dammit... ::grits his teeth as he hoists Kwai back up on the trolley::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OH no

 

ACTION: Will, Jax, Nickles and nhepner down the creatures, but know there's a whole room of them still waking behind them.

 

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] : gasps and struggles ::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() These things dart to fast.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shooting stuff:: OK, get her out of here! now! We'll seal the doors behind us.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shuts the door with the bad-peoples behind it.. Locks it::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We had better hurry up before more of then get out here. Will? Do you have any more of the grenades? Maybe we can seal that door.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() How about we just melt it shut? ::goes at the door with a phaser once everyone is out::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*()That works for me Want any help? maybe with us both we can get it done faster

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Let's make like a tree and get out of here. ::pushes the cart::\

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::aids in phaser sealing::

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: holds her and pushes ::

 

ACTION:: Kasuga pushes the cart, which veers to the left again, right into the wall again

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::finishes quickly:: Done. Lets gooooooo.

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ahh.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::helps steer the cart while trying to hold Kwai down simultaneously::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves out with Will:: Ayumu might want to stop hitting the wall your going to wake her up and then we WILL be in trouble

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::catches up with Ayumu:: I bet you pick the best shopping carts at Walmart, too.

 

ACTION:: thump...thump...thump...thump....Wall.... thump thump thump thump ...wall

 

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: takes the bulk of the weight ::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Hands Ayumu a Roll of duct tape.:: Keep her on that

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::catches up with the others and keeps pace, phaser readied in case its needed::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::grabs an anti-grav sled in the corridor:: Can we do this right for once?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() As if the shopping carts at Wal-Mart go straight to begin with?

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shifts the cart to the side so it's not on a collision course with wall::

 

ACTION: The clattering sound attracts the attention of another of the ape-men squads, and they rush towards the team...

 

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::raises phaser and commences firing::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Great Are we ever going to get out of here? LOOK!!

STSF_BluRox -> $ ::looks at tricorder:: It looks like they are another floor down, then through a series of rooms ....let's take this stairway down...

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: reaches for her rifle ::

STSF_BluRox -> $:: bounds down the stairs, carefully maintaining somewhat of a grip on the rail to prevent another fall and hitting her head again, Tisa would never forgive her if she did::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oh great... ::concentrates on steering the trolley and not letting it crash into anything::

 

Action> nhepner downs 3 of the ape creatures, but the group keeps coming

 

STSF_BluRox -> (cart is about to crash into a wall of apes!)

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*():: starts firing as well::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Stop that damn cart! ::sets down the antigrav sled next to the cart:: Lets move her over.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::grinds cart to a halt!!:

Jas -> ((Thought they were coming from behind again.. whoops))

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: lunges for the cart ::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Okay. ::Helps pick her up to move to the sled::

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Will they never stop coming? ::continues pewpew-ing::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*():: continues to fire as they move Kwai::

Ayumu Kasuga -> Oh gosh. This thing.

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]:: helps mover her over ::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::helping move her with one hand and trying to shoots apes with the other, not doing well with either::

STSF_BluRox -> (remember, colonists and others from five worlds were missing... = a good many subjects!)

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ ::helps carry Kwai and put her onto the sled::

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves to the front of the group to get better aim::

 

ACTION: AFTER ABOUT A DOZEN OF THE APE CREATURES ARE HIT AND FALL, THE OTHERS BREAK OFF AND RETREAT THE OTHER WAY.....

 

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::helping carry Kwai::

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: checks Kwai's head ::

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::lets out a sigh of relief, and lowers phaser::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves to push the anti-grav sled:: This is better.

STSF_BluRox -> $:: Blu's team reaches the bottom of the stairs and finds the doors locked and have to find another way around, follows tricorder::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() [email protected]#$%^&*() ;::Counts heads to make sure they have all their people

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() dang ita abt time. how much futher

 

 

ACTION> Sled get to where Ape men are littering the floor and blocking the way, the controls will need to be adjusted to go over them

 

nhepner42 -> ::starts pushing ape bodies out of the way::

STSF_BluRox -> (you still have a few flights of stairs and some sloping corridors or get to my runabout!)

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves over and quickly begins moving the ape men to the side:: Oh, the fun never ends.

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::increases grav settings to move the cart a few more inches up:: That's as high as it'll go.

 

ACTION> One of the Apes that was only partially stunned, reaches out and grabs Jax by the tail

 

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] We need to raise and lower this thing ::

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::aims phaser at ape grabbing Jas’s tail and fires::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ((Jax better not have a tail!))

 

ACTION> Ape falls to floor stunned, but now Jas also has a slightly numb stunned tail

 

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*()nhepner Be careful

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Maneuvers the cart over the downed ape men::

STSF_BluRox -> $ :: quickly...this way:: runs down corridor toward the sound of weapons fire::

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::lowers phaser:: Apologies, I didn't think carefully

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: learning the sled controls ::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::tail feels somewhat numb causing him to lose balance just a bit... takes a moment to steady himself::

 

ACTION> The sound of running boots approach

 

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Sniffles:: I think my extensions were singed::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Uh oh. More company. ::Pushes a bit faster::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Jas are you OK?

 

ACTION> :: SOMETHING IS CLOSING ON THE TEAM

 

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nervously raises phaser again, much more slowly this time::

STSF_BluRox -> (AHEAD)

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks over at Nickles:: Oh yeah, I've been turned into a mu-- ::turns head towards noise::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Check your fire people, we have friendlys on the way as well.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() we need to keep moving.... like now

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Another group!?

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: watches but hold fire until she sees who’s coming at them::

 

ACTION> A GROUP OF SECURITY PERSONNEL ROUND THE CORNER TOWARDS THEM.. weapons also drawn and pointing towards WILL's team

 

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::aims, but awaits orders to fire this time::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::ducks down slightly with his hands up::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Friendly!

STSF_BluRox -> $ Security detail recognizes Commander Robinson...both of them

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sees its their folks:: HEY Guys easy does it its us!!

STSF_BluRox -> Then they see the Lizard and aim towards it

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::puts down phaser, and relaxes a bit::

STSF_BluRox -> $ ::Comes around the corner and sees her teams have met up:: Good, we've found you. Have you found Captain Kwai?

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::raise hands higher to show no hostility:: Oh for the love of...

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: steps forward:: Easy fellows he’s on our side.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hold you fire, that’s an order.

STSF_BluRox -> $ Phasers lowered by Blu's detail..

STSF_BluRox -> $ :: steps forward:: Jax....will...where is Kwai? ::: looks around to Christina, Heather and Ayumu:: And what are you doing with that? ::seeing a creature on a cart::

nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::glances unnoticed and nervously at the cart::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I’m sorry sir that’s the Captain.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::lowers hands as well, looks over to Nickles and Will:: Much appreciated.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() She is right here, boss. ::points to the cart::

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: protecting the wasp creature ::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() welcome

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()She is With Ayumu and Nickles

STSF_BluRox -> :: walks over and looks down at it....seeing an odd but distinctive trill spot pattern down the side of the creature:: Bloody Blue Blazes...not again......

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We need to get back to the ship and fix this while we still can. Also I am not sure how long I have, but they've given me an injection as well.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Again?

STSF_BluRox -> We need to find J'Rom, we'll need him to help restore her again...if we are able to......

 

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused::

Jas -> ||

Christina_Nickles -> :PPaused::

nhepner42 -> paused

STSF_BluRox -> Well done everyone and thanks for your patience letting us run over a little to get the teams togehter! Now the fun starts next week!

Ayumu Kasuga -> Yay!

nhepner42 -> Woo, yay fun

STSF_BluRox -> You all were awesome...and...again, you did not kill our guest redshirt!! This is a good thing, we'd like to keep him!

Jas -> Yessssss.

Heather Jamieson -> Night a

Heather Jamieson -> All

STSF_BluRox -> ok, know some of you have to run so officially crew dismissed and we'll pick up here next week

STSF_BluRox -> Great job everyone, that was alot of fun, extra props to Kasuga for the bad wheel cart!

Ayumu Kasuga -> :D Story of my life

LtCmdrRobinson -> night everyone, and Jax®

Christina_Nickles -> night all Im going to grab something to eat and go to bed. have to be back at work at 9 in the morning

Christina_Nickles -> See ya Thur

STSF_BluRox -> Good night all and we'll see you all next week. Sleep well all!

STSF_BluRox -> See most of you on Thursday for Talon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0