Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt Rian Kwai

USS Republic - February 16 2015

USS REPUBLIC MISSION BRIEFING AND RECAP - 51502.16 The away teams have met up and have been trying to locate the missing Kwai, after finding the 'now reptilian' Jas. Several of the team had been injured during a fight with some of the giant spider wasps, and now Jas has to protect the stunned redshirt.

 

Will, Jax, Chirstina, Heather and Ayumu have pushed into a lab to avoid more of the spider-wasps behind them, only to come upon some struggle on the far side of the room, and several gigantic versions of the insectoids coming at them, all very well armored. Meanwhile, Kwai has managed to get a hold of J'Rom across the way in the back lab, barely able to be seen through the glass partition.

 

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

Ayumu Kasuga -> (yay, more Canadians! :D)

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::in the lab, checking her rifle::

Christina_Nickles -> Commander Robinson? I think we’re in trouble ::points::

Ayumu Kasuga -> That's a good assumption.

Christina_Nickles -> :: pulls her phaser pointing it at the oncoming instectiods::

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> My Queen.....:: gagging:: You must have the ....::cough:: last injection.....If you do not..... The various DNA's will not coalesce and will reject each other....it is also the only way to con...con... control the rage......

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::already shooting at things, because it's his job::

 

ACTION: 4 OF THE ARMORED INSECTOIDS MOVE TO ATTACK, FLYING AND RUSHING FROM ALL DIRECTIONS.

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::puts in a new energy pack and continues shooting::

Christina_Nickles -> :: takes Wills lead and also begins firing at the creatures::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Got something for ya! ::tosses a photon grenade to the ceiling and ducks down::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::where last time this happened, Kwai had directed her wraith against her crew in a mall-mishap, this time she's got her anger rightfully directed towards J'Rom and is singularly determined to do him in:: Youzzzzzz did thizzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :; ducks also:: ::turns firing her phaser at one that’s rushing from the side::

 

ACTION: GRENADE GOES OFF IN THE ENCLOSED ROOM, THE CONCUSSION KNOCKING THE INSECTOIDS AND THE AWAY TEAM DO THE GROUND DUE TO THE CONCUSSION OF THE BLAST. EVERYONE IS DAZED.

 

Jas -> @ ::to stunned Red Shirt:: ...and so I said, that's what the ridges are for! ::laughs to self::

STSF_BluRox -> (EVERYONE give me a 1-20)

Jas -> (Even me?)

LtCmdrRobinson -> (13)

STSF_BluRox -> (not Kwai or Jas)

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: falls over off balance::

Christina_Nickles -> 11

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Falls to the ground ::

Heather Jamieson -> (4)

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Falls to the ground::

August Jax Robinson -> (20)

Jas -> ((BRb)

Ayumu Kasuga -> (13)

Capt Rian Kwai -> Yooooouuuuu huuuuuurt me. ::angry buzzing, determined to choke the life out of J'Rom::

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> Yes.....Yes ...and you....::choke:: Are beautiful....You will be the ruler of the Quadrant, of the Galaxy. ::: Stop! You must have the ......::choke:: Injection....the Tarkalian Wasp will never blend correctly with the Cho'lith Spider venom. It's for ....you're own ....::choke:: Stop!!

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Yells:: Will?!

Jas -> @ Anyways, what's your name?

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::coughs:: my bad, I got excited. Sorry!

Jas -> @ ::pauses for several awkward moments::

 

ACTION: Heather is stunned looking up at the ceiling, unable to move for a moment, Christina is slightly stunned and will need a moment. Will is seeing starts, but can stagger to his feet, August was shielded by Will and only has a ring in the ears and Ayumu is able to stagger to feet as well.

 

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Coughs, reaches out to find him::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stumbles around, like a drunk person::

Jas -> @ ::gives RS a friendly punch in the shoulder:: Ah, ith awight, you're fine thith way anywayth.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::starts shooting wasps while they are down::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> Two of the insectoids are back up in the air, , the other two are staggering around, near the AT on the ground

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: just lays there not moving ::

STSF_BluRox -> (nhepner42 will now be playing the part of our stunned Redshirt)

Jas -> (Readies phaser ::grins::)

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Tries to help Will up, yells... since she can't hear at her best:: ARE YOU OK?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Leans on a wall for support and to catch her breath:: Wow. Dat blast.

nhepner42 -> @ ::twitches on the ground, eyes open slowly::

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> Also mutating to an extent, tries to get free from her grasp, desperately reaching for the command hypo to control her

Jas -> @ ::leaning back against the wall, talking to himself:: I thwear to god if they don't change me back by the end of thith...

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Not really.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: starts to open her eyes, as she is hearing the ringing and the buzzing near her::

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Stunned face up ::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Wasps, Jax, WASPS! ::shooting again::

nhepner42 -> @ ::blinks several times and turns head to the side, looking at the man sitting beside him:: Uhhh, hi there

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Ducks and shoots and anything::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::takes cover and shoots at the wasps::

STSF_BluRox -> (Jas is afraid his nickname will be Jar Jar)

Jas -> @ ::turns his lizardy-gaze to Hepner:: Oh hi there, I thee you're awake..

Jas -> (Psh, not at all... ::gulps::)

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::trying to cover Nickles and Heather::

 

ACTION: 2 of the spider wasps turn the corner near Jas and nhepner

 

nhepner42 -> @ Oh, wow. You're an interesting looking fellow...

Jas -> @ Oh cr-- ::brings phaser up and fires at spider wasps::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::starts getting feeling back in her hands and arms bringing her hands up to cover her ears::

nhepner42 -> @ ::sees the sipder wasps, releases a sigh of exasperation:: Ow, this'll be fun

 

ACTION: WILL hits one of them, it drops to the floor

 

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Helps Will stand up, glances up as he shoots::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> Another turns and fires webbing at Jax, but it misses her and ends up partially immobilizing WIL and Ayumu

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::knocking J'Rom's head into the floor while choking him, essentially to disorient him and...well...try to kill him::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::goes down, still shooting with his one free hand::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Wow again, really.

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Able to move and notices her rifle is a bit away from her ::

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> :: Desperately buzzes command to a pair of the remaining guard wasps, for them to subdue and hold her...

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*():: manages to get to her knees, trying to crawl away from the noise with one hand on the floor and the other covering one ear, not sure which way she’s going::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues shooting with her free hand as well, but unable to move to get a better shot::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Gets back on her feet, starts to free Will, then reaches over to free Ayumu::

STSF_BluRox -> Queens Guard Insectoids> :: start to move to assist him, but then recognize their queen and move back

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Thank you.

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: scoots over to get her rifle, then to get up ::

Jas -> @ ::continues firing phaser at wasps:: ::pewpewpew::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ ::fires at the wasps::

 

ACTION> Jax has fully regained her balance and is able to stand, almost getting hit by the partially prone Ayumu

 

nhepner42 -> @ ::Sees Jas's phaser and pats self along pants:: Wait, didn't I have one of those? Uh, hey you... uh, Jar Jar go on and take 'em out

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Sorry!

Jas -> ((Did that count as a breach in the time-space continuum?? :o))

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Gets to her feet::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pries the webbing off the rest of her body with her free arm::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: trying to gt away from the buzzing of the creature::

Jas -> @ ::ignores the comment, hissing and pewpewing::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::fires at the last wasp that is still airborne::

nhepner42 -> @ ::gets to his feet and stands with Jas between him and the spider wasps. Mimics shooting:: Pewpew, yeah you go this Jar Jar!

 

ACTION> Ayumu hits onf of the confused ones on the ground and down it goes

 

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> Will's shot finds it's mark

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Rises, rifle in hand, to Kasuga's side ::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :; manages to find something to lean on to get to her feet:: WILL No more grenades!!

Jas -> @ ::seeing the first wasp buzz frantically and fall to the ground, tosses the phaser to Hepner and tries to get up::

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> :: virtually unable to speak, drops the control serum from his grasp and it rolls across the lab floor. Blood is coming from his head and nostrils

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Welcome back Nickles, no promises!

Jas -> @ ::Hepner:: Take thith and thtart thooting!

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We need to get out of here

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::frees herself finally stumbling forward into a wall::

nhepner42 -> @ ::fumble with phaser in hands but readies aim. starts shooting at the other spider wasp:: Nice shooting there

 

ACTION> A lot of buzzing, yelling and banging is coming from the next room over

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() What about the Captain though?

nhepner42 -> @ ::pew::

Jas -> @ ::feeling sensation returning to his body, though odly not to his tongue, struggles to get up to his full height and bear his claws::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Sounds like the party is in the next room, lets go!

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ ::follows Will::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::yells:: Boss! Kwai! ::heads that way::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::follows them::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: finally gets her balance back and follows Will::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I think we should be running from trouble Will....

 

ACTION> As Will and his team move towards the next room, they see two extra large spider wasps guarding the way, and what appears to be a fight between two more, that are on the floor and lots of bloody goo is flying around, as one of them smashes the other into the floor

 

nhepner42 -> @ ::fires two more shots before stumbling and almost falling:: Whoa, guess I'm still feeling that phaser shot ::attempts to get to his feet and continue shooting::

Jas -> @ ::seeing the second wasp fall to the ground, turns to Hepner:: Not bad there.. hey, do you haf a communicator?

STSF_BluRox -> @ Jas and nhepner stun the insectoids

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Will shall we split up and fire at the same time at the guards?

STSF_BluRox -> (still with us Kwai?)

nhepner42 -> @ ::lowers phaser:: Hm? Yeah, I think so. Lemme check. ::rifles through pockets::

Jas -> @ ::leans back against the wall, keeping a lookout down either end of the corridor for more trouble::

nhepner42 -> @ ::keeps rifling:: Gimme a sec... ::pulls out phaser:: Got it! ::tosses it to Jas before slumping down next to him::

nhepner42 -> ::*communicator::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> The two extra large ones turn toward the away team as they arrive at the doorway

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods:: Take em down. ::shoots the left one in the face::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: gets into position to fire at the wasps and does so on Wills command::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((sorry, computer glitch here. Eek))

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Staying close to Kasuga, covering Will and Company ::

Jas -> @ ::catches communicator and tosses it back:: I cant uth it with theeth clawth, you haf to contact the otherth.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::fires at the one on the right::

STSF_BluRox -> (almost missed your big scene)

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((big time lag here for some reason))

nhepner42 -> @ ::catches it back:: Oh, right... Guess the phaser's still slowing my head down

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shoots at the big guards heading towards them::

 

ACTION> As they fire, they hit the one cleanly, but the second one gets into the group, and drives it's stinger through "Redshirt Bobby"...

 

Jas -> @ ::grunts in response:: Yeah thure thing..

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Gasps ::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() NOO!

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Dammit Bobby!

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::opens her Tric, scans:::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: aims her phaser at the wasp::

nhepner42 -> @ ::fumbles with communicator, his fingers are still slightly numb::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Trying to hold her phaser at the same time, shaking lightly::

 

ACTION> THE WASP IS KILLED AND THEY ARE LEFT LOOKING AT ANOTHER, THIS ONE WITH WHAT APPEARS TO BE SHREDS OF A STARFLEET UNIFORM, SMASHING AH OBVIOUSLY DEAD OTHER MUTANT'S HEAD INTO THE FLOOR REPEATEDLY

 

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::is clearly angry....an angry spider/wasp thing::

 

ACTION> WILL HAS SEEN THIS BEFORE, AND HAD LOST MEN TO THIS.......BUT THIS WAS...MUCH MORE...

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hey, its DEAD! ::not sure who this wasp is, but its doing the right things::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: We have to find the captain. Let kill it and find her

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::walks over next to Will::

STSF_BluRox -> $$ Blu> Tory, if we do not hear from them soon, we're going down ourselves

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Everyone hold your fire. ::pushes Jax's phaser down::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hold on there.. isn't those pieces of uniform on its body? ::puts down her rifle::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()::Puts phaser away, hands him her Tric::

Jas -> @ You going to get that working anytime thoon?

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::turns to face the voice that she heard, angry buzzing heard::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We need to find the Captain ::more of a stern voice and aiming her phaser at the standing wasp:

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Are you a wasp queen, or are you a Starfleet Captain? ::might still have to shoot her::

STSF_BluRox -> (wouldn't be the first time you've shot your commanding officers)

Christina_Nickles -> ((LOL))

nhepner42 -> @ Yeah, yeah. Gimme a sec ::starts pushing random numbers because he can't remember anyone he was with, or who to call. And he's sure he doesn't need to call ghostbusters::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::cocks head to the side:: Not sure who you are anymore? We'll figure it out later I guess. ::shoots her::

 

ACTION> THE CREATURE BEGINS TO RISE, LOOKING MENACINGLY TOWARDS THEM AND GOES DOWN TO WILL'S SHOT

 

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() If you didn’t I was going to.. Let go find the Captain!

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((LOL))

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() That is the Captain, Nickles. And she is going to be pissed when she wakes up.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::gives him an Odd look:: What???

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() What else is new?

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() The Captain? That?

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sighs:: F---. Now we have to carry her out. Didn’t think about that.

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::out for the count...for now::

STSF_BluRox -> (Isn't she regally beautiful? At least the wasp part, the spider legs, sorta creepy

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() It could very well be. ::shrugs::

Jas -> @ ::shoots an impatient look at Hepner::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grabs Will and Hugs him tightly::

STSF_BluRox -> pause sim

STSF_BluRox -> pause sim

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: shakes her head and holsers her phaser:: We need to contact the ship also but we are to far underground

August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused::

Christina_Nickles -> ::paused::

nhepner42 -> ::Paused::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused::

Jas -> ::le pause::

Capt Rian Kwai -> (Gotta go guys. Sorry about the lag))

STSF_BluRox -> SO....THE CURRENT SITUATION FOR NEXT WEEK.......

STSF_BluRox -> (were you stunning or killing teh wasps?)

August Jax Robinson -> ((yes))

Ayumu Kasuga -> (Stunning)

Christina_Nickles -> stunning

Jas -> Aye, you're all stunning.

STSF_BluRox -> You are still in an underground facility full of stunned and or dead mutants

STSF_BluRox -> There are a few thousand here in the facility

August Jax Robinson -> yeah, but my Husband is Super Awesome..

STSF_BluRox -> You have a new Reptilian officer you've picked up, a stunned redshirt and a dead red shirt

Jas -> Uh, that's not supposed to be permanent..

STSF_BluRox -> you have a stuneed giant creatuer that you suspect is the Captain and another that she's obviously killed in her rage

STSF_BluRox -> Think that about says it...... Next week, return to ship and mop op this operation....try to figure out cures

STSF_BluRox -> Anything else anyone?

STSF_BluRox -> Next week, Tory and I get to come back into play, thank you Tory for being patient until we got to a rejoin for us

STSF_BluRox -> nhepner, we hope you'll come back and play some more iwth us.

Jas -> Whoo, medical dpt.!

STSF_BluRox -> and if you all dont' ahve anything else, we forgot to tell Ayumu Happy Birthday last week

nhepner42 -> I had fun today, so I'll be sure to come back

STSF_BluRox -> so Happy Birthday Hans

Ayumu Kasuga -> Thanks! :D

STSF_BluRox -> Awesome nhepner

STSF_BluRox -> and on that note, it's late...so Crew Dismissed!

Christina_Nickles -> Happy Bday Ayumu

August Jax Robinson -> Happy BirthdaY Hans, what does Canada do on Birthdays?

Ayumu Kasuga -> Have poutine

August Jax Robinson -> Club baby seals?

Ayumu Kasuga -> lol.

Jas -> Happy Birthday fellow Canadian!! :D ::throws celebratory bacon at::

Ayumu Kasuga -> Thanks for the birthday wishes... was fun.

STSF_BluRox -> lol, ok, I have to head out, got an early dentist appt then work. Night all

Ayumu Kasuga -> Goodnight folks.

August Jax Robinson -> nite nite everyone and my Hero Hubby

LtCmdrRobinson -> night everyone and wife®

Christina_Nickles -> night all

Jas -> G'night everyone!

nhepner42 -> Night all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0