Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt Rian Kwai

USS Republic - February 9 2015

MISSION BRIEFING: The Away Team has caught up with several of our previously captured members and have been trying to escape from several of the terraforming facilities mutated security forces. Will and Jax have been located, as well as the now lizard man, new guy Jas....

 

After downing several of the security teams and having Jax run around the corner into them, they are now facing waves of flying spidery wasp creatures, all bent on spearing each of them and protecting their queen who is nearby. During the first attack however, one of the young redshirts was stunned and Jas caught part of a blast and now can't speak well.

 

Meanwhile....back in the lab......... Kwai is about to encounter her former nemesis and self proclaimed leader of his genetically improved Terraformed race of spider wasp and other creatures..

 

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

 

ACTION: The door before Kwai begins to open, only to show her the horror awaiting her inside......

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::trying to catch up to Rian, wherever she is::

STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> I knew you would come........ Step inside.... :: motioning her into the room, already containing several fully armored wasp sentry's.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::currently being dragged along with the group:: Why ith mah tongue awll numb??

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::was feeling rather confident, if not fueled by anger, until the door starts to open and she peaks inside:: What have you done? ::narrows her eyes::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> Several more of the wasps that had been chasing Jas turn the corner

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Because someone shot you.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Follows behind Will, trying to make sure that the others are still with them::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::follows the group::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> The lead one pivots and shoots webbing pinning Ayumu to the wall, and speeding towards her

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::fires at the wasps as soon as they round the corner::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Webbed:: Ahh

Christina_Nickles -> ((Am I still with the group? Or did I get left behind someplace?))

STSF_BluRox -> (I can fix that)

 

ACTION: Nickles is webbed as well

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::motions for folks to take cover while they fight it out::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oh no.

STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> Come......come and let me see you.....

STSF_BluRox -> :: still not stepping out from behind the glass of the partition between them...

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Takes a bit of cover close to Kasuga and Nickles ::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::struggling in the webbing trying to get herself free::

Capt Rian Kwai -> You can see me just fine. ::spitting her response out:: *What* have you done?

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks around for a phaser he can use with his good arm::

STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> Yes....even better than before. I doubted I could make you even more beautiful than last time.....but look at you!! Magnificent!

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::keeps firing to hold back the wasps until someone can get those two out of the webs::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I cant get to my phaser

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Struggles as well, then looks to Heather:: Are you using us as cover?

STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> What have I done? Can you not feel it? Don't you remember the power you held before?

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Can see them both... makes an adjustment to her phaser rifle :: I'm going to try to cut this.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::spots a fallen phaser on the ground, probably Ayumu's or Nickle's, and starts dragging himself over to it::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shots at the Wasps as well:: any plan?

 

ACTION> Several of the creatures fly down the corridor, swinging stingers and shooting webs.... , one diving down to pick up the numbfaced Jax

 

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Fires at the segments of the web furthest from Kasuga's leg, but enough to free it ::

STSF_BluRox -> (Jas..give me a number between 1-10)

Jas -> ((3))

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oooh. ::moves her leg::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Be careful Heather

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yeah.. :: Moves to Kasuga's arm to free it...fires ::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() WILL BEHIND YOU COMING DOWN THE CORRIDOR!!!!

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> As Jas reaches for the phaser, one of the spiderwasps grabs him up in it's legs, but not before he grabs the weapon::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::grabs Nickles's phaser and starts firing down both directions of the corridor like a [email protected]$$::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() WILL One of them has Jas!!

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shoots the wasp flying off with Jas::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::calling out since she’s stuck and cant get loose::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::buzzes angrily at J'Rom...unlike last time she's not the mindless drone or thing he'd made her into...this time she's retain a great deal of her own personality. And this Kwai is furious at J'Rom:: Oh I remember all right. I remember your attempt to control me. I remember a lot, J'Rom. You really think this is a good idea?

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks behind her quickly, then back to cutting them out :: I'm afraid I'll get too close ::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Covers Will as he shoots in the other direction::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::tries to do his best to fire the phaser at the wasp:: Why did it haf to be wathpth!!

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Fires to free Kasuga's hand again, severs some of the webbing ::

Ayumu Kasuga -> A

 

ACTION> Will shoots a leg off, and Jas shoots it in the abdomen, causing it to drop him to the floor and land on top of him

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves her legs and arms about, trying to break free:: Hopefully, it'll work

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> I see you did not get the last treatment. we can fix that, then you'll feel better. You are just feeling hostile from the various mutations. Do you realize what you can be?

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Work on it, Let me get Christina. :: Moves over to her and doe the same thing, firing close as she can to sever the webbings encasing Christina :

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::trapped beneath the wasp, tries to fire the phaser and stun the remaining ones::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Will do. Thanks. ::keeps trying to free herself::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::starts to pull the wasp off of Jas:: Jax, Cover!

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Heather aim carefully please!!!

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> I've perfected my methods. Instead of worrying and wasting years Terraforming whole planets, I've finally made it where we can terraform the living body so it can endure and overcome the environment...any environment.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Good idea ::Keeps shooting:: Hurry

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I know I know. :: fires, melting some more of the webbing close to Christina's left hand ::

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> My little Kwai.......Do not be angry...you should revel in the gift I've given you! You will be the mother of a whole new race. A race that can live in these outer reaches, one that does not need to relay on the Federation, or the Romulans or Cardassians or anyone but ourselves.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: turns her head to the side and leans as far away from where Heather is shooting as she can::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues firing at wasps, covering Will::

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> You will mother a race of smarter, stronger beings.....

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::knocks the wasp off to the side and shoots it once more in the face for good measure::

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks :: Let me try your right hand. :: pew pew ::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: leans the other way:::

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> And with you by my side, we will rule the universe if you wish it.

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::rips her left arm free of the webbing and tries to remove the rest of the webbing on her body::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: pulls her right hand free of the Webbing::

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> ::motions for a pair of the others to bring her bowls of nectar to drink:: You must be thirsty, just take a drink

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::drags himself to cover with his one good arm, grumbling to himself:: I hate being thtunned...

STSF_BluRox -> (wB)

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks again :: Now your legs... :: fires ::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: starts peeling the webbing off her arms and face::

STSF_BluRox -> (repeat since she dropped)

STSF_BluRox -> [sTSF_BluRox] J'Rom> ::motions for a pair of the others to bring her bowls of nectar to drink:: You must be thirsty, just take a drink

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::has seen enough, has had enough and how feels J'Rom as the ultimate threat to herself, and the rest of the Federation for that matter, launches herself in attack her nemeses intent in destroying him for what he's done::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Glances back seeing them Free::

 

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> It is just:: motions for the drones to intercept and hold her:: :: a bit worried that they will not be able to contain her anger::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: as the webbing is cut pulls it loose from her clothing and then her legs and stands free:: Thanks Heather

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> :: hits another button on the panel, as doors behind him slowly begin to open, a few more of her royal guard behind ..but notes that she is starting to push past the drones....

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yeah, thanks alot Heather. I owe you a round of beer at the next starbase.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Now lets go help the others and Find Kwai and get out of here.

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::wipes the excess webs from her body::

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> Now now my dear....no need to be so aggressive, :: still slowly backing away, not sure of how this is going::

Capt Rian Kwai -> Nooooooooooooooooooo! ::pulling away from anyone who gets in her way, murder in her eyes::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :Looks at the floor:: Hey, where'd my phaser go?

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Readjusts her rifle settings ::

STSF_BluRox -> (Rian 1-4 please)

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oh well. ::takes out her phaser rifle and calibrates it::

Capt Rian Kwai -> (3)

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::hears distant yelling:: Boss is in trouble!

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I think Jas grabbing it. I believe will has Mine.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Follows Will:: What if she *is* the trouble?

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::tosses the phaser back to Christina::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::now slumped up against a wall, tosses the phaser across the floor to Ayumu:: Thorry, need to uth it.

 

ACTION> Rian is able to toss off both of the active guards, the others still just waking in their sleeping cells and only she and J'Rom stand face to face

 

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I heard it too Will Which way?

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Then we'll shoot her and carry her home.

Ayumu Kasuga -> @#$%^&*() Oh, that's all right.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Gives him "The Look" :::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::catches her phaser::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::tosses it back:: You use it. I have another one, in my pack.

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> Look at you, the transformation is nearly complete.....spread your wings..... Feel the power you have. You will be the answer that this quadrant has been looking for all these year!

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::keeps moving down the corridor::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::catches the phaser with his one good arm::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Jas can you move?

STSF_BluRox -> Stunned Redshirt is still on the floor by Nickles feet

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::numb-lizard chuckle... whatever that sounds like:: Only half... help that guy.

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::has only eyes for destroying J'Rom, starts advancing him menacingly, muttering some rather colorful curses in a buzz-ladened Trill::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: grabs the RedShirt and drags him over there where Jas is::

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> ::His own transformatin taking more effect buzzes and chitters a calming tone to her:: My lovely queen, how magnificent you are.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Jas IM going to leave this guy here with you, Do you think you can keep yourself and him safe? Or Do you think you will need some help?

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> And I believe it is almost Valentine's Day, I will go get you a heart to eat my love, and cement our rule over these....lesser beings.

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::with a strangled cry, launches herself at him with the intent of strangling him and tearing him literally limb from limb::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::holds up the phaser:: We'll be jutht fine.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::reaches the end of the corridor, stops at a set of doors::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Good, Will lets go fins the Captain

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: takes off after Will seeing him in the distance::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Let's do it.

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> :: reaches up to fend her off, continuing to buzz calmly at her, but knowing that he's made her much more powerful than before, and angrier...

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Good luck. ::goes after Nickels and Will::

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Follows Kasuga ::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Stops behind Will, catching her breath:: Why did you stop?

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::leans back against the wall, looking at the unconscious RedShirt:: Well, justht you an' me buddy.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: catches up with Will and Jax:: Which way Will

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Sounds like some bad business on the other side of these doors, everyone be ready.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: holds up her weapon:: Im ready

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> My queen.....you must stop....You are hurting me!!

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::rushes into the room::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::catches him around his throat intenting to silence that buzzing with ever ounce of her being...although she could now use her more lethal appendages, it's still her humanoid side that she's instincitively using to basically start chocking the life out of this creep::

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Follows ::

 

ACTION> THE OTHER GUARDS TURN AND LAUNCH TOWARD THOSE COMING IN THE DOOR THESE MUCH BIGGER THAN THE OTEHRS WASPS HAD BEEN, BEING THE ROYAL GUARD AND ALL....

 

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::RedShirt:: Tho... thith happen to you often?

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Holy crap!

STSF_BluRox -> j'rOM...> My...Que....::cough:: Kwai....my love....stop...Buzzz....buzzz..

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

Christina_Nickles -> ::paused::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused::

Jas -> ::paused::

STSF_BluRox -> Dum dum dum.......

STSF_BluRox -> Tune in next week to see if you should have replaced phasers with cans of Raid!!

STSF_BluRox -> See if the creatures across the room are either dancing, trying to kill each other or are taking part of some ritual courtship dance....

Capt Rian Kwai -> See if you can stop Rian from committing murder

STSF_BluRox -> See if anyone has found the one replicator on the ship that Holly has programmed to only make Bacon and Toast

STSF_BluRox -> (they only see to big bugs dearie)

August Jax Robinson -> See if we can dig out of our houses

STSF_BluRox -> Will might take the swatter to you!

STSF_BluRox -> See if Jas can ever not have a numb tongue!

Capt Rian Kwai -> And you glad the groundhog saw his shadow?

STSF_BluRox -> Ok, enough being silly. Anyone have anything before we close up and dismiss?

Jas -> See how badly the RedShirt will react when he wakes up! lol

Heather Jamieson -> Nothing here

STSF_BluRox -> Hush you, I'll let him win

STSF_BluRox -> :: looking up recipies for Groundhog::

LtCmdrRobinson -> Most of my snow has melted

STSF_BluRox -> and another storm Thursday and Sat night...

Christina_Nickles -> Yuck Blu you have had to much up there already. You need to stop praying for more

Capt Rian Kwai -> Okay guys. I need to head off to bed. :)

STSF_BluRox -> In last 15 days, Worcester is at 92", Boston at 74" I live in the middle. 83" for me.

Christina_Nickles -> Snow that is

STSF_BluRox -> Ok, Crew Dismissed then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0