Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt Rian Kwai

USS Republic - February 2 2015

USS REPUBLIC MISSION BRIEFING 51502.02 - Season 23

As the Republic continues monitoring for more of the hostile ships from orbit, an away team had been dispatched to try to find our missing crew members in the underground city/lab complex on this former Terra forming project world. August and Will had escaped their captors, but not before they had injected Will, however he's showing no ill effects as yet.

 

Jas and Kwai have escaped the lab where they had been injected and were to be given the control serum, and then during their escape, found a large area filled with what appeared to be giant spider-wasp creatures. Kwai seems strangely drawn to them.

 

Kasuga, Christina and Heather continue to make their way into the facility, however the Klaxon has been sounded and there are huge packs of roving guards patrolling the facility. They did manage to catch up to Will and Jax in the process.

 

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

Jas -> ::looks to Rian with confusion:: Wait.. you want me to run away from you??

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::loads her rifle::

Capt Rian Kwai -> Yes. The guy who runs this facility wants me and won't hesitate to hurt anyone who gets in his way.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OK, the boss isn’t far. As I was saying, we follow the guards, we find Rian.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I thought we were going to the surface

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Aye sir whatever you say.

Heather Jamieson -> :: Primes her weapon ::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*()::motions to Heather and Ayumu to follow::

Jas -> ::raising his hand:: You did noticcce I had big clawssss right... like really sharp ones? I'm sssticking with you.

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Nods::

Capt Rian Kwai -> You've got a chance to get out of here...maybe make it to safety. Get my crew out too while I distract JRom

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Right..

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() If I start to mutate from this injection they gave me, you can shoot me and return to the surface.

Jas -> ::nods slowly, at first cautiously and then more sure:: I'll sssee if I can find the others.

Capt Rian Kwai -> Go. Now.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Like I would let you get out of raising the kids.. please if I have to put up with them so do you

Jas -> Good luck ::turns and begins running down the hallway away from Rian::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well we didn’t see Rian the way we came, and they didn’t see her going to the surface. That only leaves this direction. ::motions:: Lets check it out.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I don’t want to shoot you sir

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Only I get to shoot him Nickles

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Sounds good to me.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods to Jax:: Good because I don’t want to.

 

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::turns, squares her shoulders:: Here goes something

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Don’t worry, my wife has practiced shooting me before. ::starts looking for Rian::

Jas -> ::continues down the hallway, ducking and dodging away from the wasp-creatures honing in on Rian::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::waits for Will and Jax to go first then falls in behind them::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::marches down the corridor, prepared to meet her end but to take JRom down with her:;

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Smiles:: (w) and he loves it

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Falls behind Nickles ::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Follows long::

Capt Rian Kwai -> (Follow the leader?)

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::is leading::

Christina_Nickles -> ((LOL Looks that way))

Jas -> ((Bet they're in a single file line too...))

STSF_BluRox -> IHi Ho..hi ho....)

Heather Jamieson -> (It's off to Rian we go... )

Christina_Nickles -> ((LOL))

 

ACTION: As Rian and Jas make their way further down the hallway, Rian gets that buzzing, humming feeling again, but more pronounced as she goes down the corridor

 

Capt Rian Kwai -> (At least its not a conga line)

STSF_BluRox -> (oh sure, I can see Will shaking a pair of maracas now, only to find out they are grenades)

LtCmdrRobinson -> ((my wife would totally be Sleepy))

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Sir? What about all the Klaxons. Are they looking for us? or You folks?

STSF_BluRox -> (and since Christina asked...)

 

ACTION: ABOUT 25 OF THE APE LIKE CREATURES COME RUNNING DOWN THE CORRIDOR BEHIND THEM

 

Christina_Nickles -> ((damn I knew I should have kept my mouth shut))

Christina_Nickles -> ((lol))

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Turns :: Anyone hear that?

STSF_BluRox -> (You guys make this too easy for me!)

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues running down the hallway, glancing back once only to find Rian well out of view already::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops for a sec:: Umm where is it coming from?

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: looks :: Behind- go go go! Run!

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks back:: We'd better keep running.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Why? what's back there?!

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks behind them:: WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!! RUN!!

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::rather nervous now, not sure how she feels about the buzzing::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() APE CREATURES!!! Move move.

 

ACTION: Creatures are gaining on them.....

 

Heather Jamieson -> (( We gettin' Indiana Jones music of somethin'?)

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::runs::

Jas -> ((Apes, why did it have to be apes...))

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Mr Robinson do you have any more grenades?

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Nickles, it’s a small corridor, just shoot them all in the face! A wide beam would fill the entire corridor, they can’t avoid it!

STSF_BluRox -> (all too easy).....

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Runs and adjusts her weapon ::

Ayumu Kasuga -> Works for me

 

ACTION: AS Jas turns the corner, he comes upon several of the lizard creatures in lab coats, and 2 that are clearly some type of cobra mutant.

 

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops kneels down and does as Will says, setting phaser to wide beam and shoots::

STSF_BluRox -> @ Lizard Lab Tech 1> What are you doing down here? Only Medical and Science staff down here. And where is your coat and badge?

Jas -> @ ::quickly grinds to a halt, like a deer in headlights:: I, ah, wasss sssent to ssecure the area and insure the prisonersss hadn't infiltrated thisss level.

 

ACTION: As they fire down the hall, all for those in the front of the group suddenly are stunned and fall, causing many of those running in the back to trip and fall over the now prone bodies

 

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Hugs the wall and fire ::

STSF_BluRox -> @ Lizard Lab Tech 1> You must be one of the newer ones. You should not be down this way yet. Get a coat off the hanger over there at least so not to contaminate anything, then get back to the barracks and put your ID on before you come back, understood?

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Ducks::

 

ACTION> The rest of the ape pack has been stunned and are littering the corridor

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Good shot

Jas -> @ ::nods his head without another word, grabbing a coat off the rack and continuing down the hall::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Nice! Pile em up!

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Nice shooting Heather now lets catch up with the others!

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Continues firing at the ape like creatures::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: looks behind them I thought you all would have continued on.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Lets go before they come around'

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*() (Ayumu is ejected with a game misconduct for firing on a man already down!)

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Thanks.. Kasuga, you can stop now.

STSF_BluRox -> (Rian, PM please)

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oh. Sorry.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() yeah Kasuga.. I think one of them is on fire

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sniffs:: So I smell.

STSF_BluRox -> (you do remember that these are Federation citizens that have also been captured, right?)

STSF_BluRox -> (well, may have been a few volunteers)

Christina_Nickles -> (( I did))

Ayumu Kasuga -> (Yah, just. OOps.)

STSF_BluRox -> ( I think we lost Rian)

Jas -> ((Just apologize afterwards.))

STSF_BluRox -> (then again, self defense is a good plea, they'd have gladly killed you)

Ayumu Kasuga -> (If they're still alive, I'll buy them a round of beers)

 

ACTION: AS THEY STAND THERE LOOKING AT THE DOWNED APES, ONE OF THE LAB COATED LIZARDS TURNS THE CORNER AHEAD OF THEM

 

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Screams::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hi. ::waves::

Ayumu Kasuga -> Ah.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::seeing the group, waves back:: Hey guysss, it'sss me!

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Who's "me"?

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::turns real fast when hears Jax scream and reactively fires at the lizard::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*() AT Red shirt> Another one! :: starts to push past Christina to shoot the lizard man

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::ducks:: Wh--!?

Jas -> ((::grimaces:: Red shirts..))

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Aims her weapon at the lizard man::

 

ACTION: Red shirt is stunned

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Everyone hold your damn fire!

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() DANGIT!

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We know him?

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: pulls her phaser up::

STSF_BluRox -> (meanwhile Christina was thinking.....Headshot!)

Christina_Nickles -> (( ::nods)) ))

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::peaks through claws:: You done there?

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::coming to a junction with doors on either side:: I need a weapon ::angry enough to start buzzing::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shrugs:: I don’t know, but it talks and its not trying to eat us. So calm the heck down.

 

ACTION: THE STEADY THRUMMING AND BUZZING SOUND CALLS TO RIAN......

 

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Who are you?

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() just shoot, it's so gross

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I'm the cadet, we met earlier...? ::raises hands, not wanting to be stunned::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shoots a look at Jax::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Cadet Jas?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ah, I remember. Did you see our Commander around here?

STSF_BluRox -> # There is buzzing both directions, more of the maturation rooms, but the left hand door, seems to thrum loudest

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well, James actually... but yeah. Oh.. does your Commander happen to look a lot like an insect? ‘Cause if so, she's a ways down that hallway ::gestures behind him::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Uhh...I don't know.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks to Will and Jax::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Is it possible?

 

ACTION: TWO OF THE GIANT SPIDER WASPS TURN THE CORNER BEHIND JAS, AS HE HAD STOPPED RUNNING AND TOOK TIME TO CHAT, THEY'VE FOUND HIM....

 

Capt Rian Kwai -> :: pauses just outside the door sensor range::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()) Uh oh.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::doesn't notice the spider wasps, still quite content at not being stunned::

 

ACTION: ONE LANDS ON HIS BACK, AND ARCS, READY TO PUT HIS STINGER THROUGH THE LIZARD

 

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::points:: What are those things?

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shoots it quickly ,cause he is awesome::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: takes aim and fires at the Spiderwasp::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Now those are not friendly!

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Fires at the other one::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Loves how awesome her Hubby is::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Where did those things come from? and What are they?

 

ACTION: WASP IS OBLITERATED WITH THE MULTIPE HITS, BUT Jas gets a bit of a stun from one of the shooter and goes down....is face partially numb

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ((definitely not Canadian spider wasps))

STSF_BluRox -> (think... Jar Jar....numb)

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::motions for random red shirts to carry Jas and the other downed red shirt that Nickles shot::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::face connects with dirt, but only half of it feels it:: Waf jutht happened..?

STSF_BluRox -> # J'Rom> :: presses a button, seeing her on his security camera:: Come my queen, I knew you'd come to me when the time was right..... :: the door begins to open

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We need to get Rian quickly and get out of here, lets MOVE.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() we still need to find Cmdr Kwai

Jas -> ((Lizard s's and Jar Jar numb - how many speech impediments can I rack up in one session?))

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods and follows Will::

STSF_BluRox -> (Jas, you forgot to put an eh? at the end!) lol

 

ACTION: The door before Kwai begins to open, only to show her the horror awaiting her inside......

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Let's go.

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::paused::

Christina_Nickles -> ::paused::

August Jax Robinson -> {{Yeah eh? what's that aboot?}}

Jas -> ::paused::

Heather Jamieson -> :: paused ::

August Jax Robinson -> ::paused::

Heather Jamieson -> I need to head out. :) Night all

STSF_BluRox -> Jax, you're going to have to fix the universal translators again

STSF_BluRox -> Sorry about running over had a late start

August Jax Robinson -> I was aboot to get to oit

STSF_BluRox -> Hope you all enjoyed that and we'll pick up where we stopped next week

Christina_Nickles -> It was fun

STSF_BluRox -> Thank you to our guest for watching tonight, hope we didnt' scare you off too much

August Jax Robinson -> ::Clapps::: Yaaay

Capt Rian Kwai -> Great sim guys

STSF_BluRox -> Ok, Crew Dismissed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0