Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt Rian Kwai

USS Republic - January 26, 2015

USS REPUBLIC MISSION BRIEFING 051501.26 - SEASON 23

When we last left off Will and Jax had just escaped from the holding cell and were attempting to go find Rian. Rian and Jas had just escaped from the lab and were looking for an exit. The rescue mission had just went down to the surface and were attempting to reenter the shuttle bay cavern, the many many many mutants are searching around for more of you, and Blu and the rest of the crew are back on the ship guarding against more attack ships. Oh...and there are a few thousand mutants stationed in the caves, caverns and prepared underground facility

 

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

Jas -> ::to Rian, glancing to the unconscious or dead mutant on the ground:: Ssssso... left or right?

August Jax Robinson -> ::Whispers to Will:: shouldn't we try and leave... get help

 

ACTION: Will and Jax subdue the guard, there is a hall way that goes left and one that goes right.

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::following the rescue team down the corridors::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::hand in the air, listening for a commotion:: Do you remember which way you came in with your guard friends?

Christina_Nickles -> @We need to be careful so we don’t get captured also. ::whispering::

 

ACTION > Ayumu's group had just arrived at the lip of the hanger back precipice, you need to get down into the facility first

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::grabs the dart gun:: We need to get out of here and get some backup. And then find our missing folks.

STSF_BluRox -> (I love repelling!)

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Good idea Will

Ayumu Kasuga -> @ I agree.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well 50-50 chance here, lets go left.

STSF_BluRox -> (drat)

Christina_Nickles -> @:: motions for the group to follow:: Lets go. Keep the voices to a minimum. :: starts down towards the facility::

 

ACTION: As Will and Jax move to the left, a party of workers pass the area, but do not notice the downed guard in the cell and keep heading the other way

 

Jas -> @ ::looking both ways:: No... no I don't. This place is a maze.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::heads that way, keeping Jax close:: You see anything mutated, you smash its face.

Ayumu Kasuga -> @ ::nods and following along with the rest of the team::

STSF_BluRox -> (does that include Kwai Will?)

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I can do that...

Heather Jamieson -> @ I can't construct a decent map.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::she hopes::

STSF_BluRox -> (since it's been a few weeks since all of you have been here, lets just say that you know of, there are several levels of cave like cavern, an d some of you have seen at least 3 levels of detention, quarters and labs)

Christina_Nickles -> @We are going to have to just keep our ears and eyes open and be ready.

LtCmdrRobinson -> (we can fix her face later, on the ship ;) )

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::frowns:: Okay, then we head right. Keep a look out for landmarks and if we don't seem to be making progress we'll try the other route.

STSF_BluRox -> (good enough)

STSF_BluRox -> (Tory, you can join Nickles group in rescue party if you wish, or hang on ship)

Jas -> ::nods to Rian, eyeing both of their increasingly dramatic mutations:: Well, let'ssss go then..

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Wishes they could move faster::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves faster but tries to stay quiet::

Capt Rian Kwai -> We've got to do something about that hissing. ::now she knows how the other crew felt with her buzzing:: Let's go. ::waves him to follow her:: Pretend we know where we're going and what we're doing.

Ayumu Kasuga -> @::near the back of the group, points her phaser forward::

Tory Knight -> (( I think I was on the ship... Unfortunately, I've slept since then. =\ )

Jas -> ::nods, proceeding to follow Rian while maintaining the composure of a guard doing his rounds::

 

ACTION: As Kwai and Jas continue down the corridor, they pass several other lab areas, with what appears to be some sort of sleeping areas of bio beds

 

Christina_Nickles -> @:: slowly making their way down through the corridors that she remembered

STSF_BluRox -> (we just dispatched another rescue team)

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::mumbling under her breath about J'Rom's parentage...which of course sounds like an annoyed/angry buzz::

LtCmdrRobinson -> (come on down Tory, its fun down here. Everyone’s getting mutated!)

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Sniffles::

STSF_BluRox -> (which, when we left off were on the surface of the planet attempting to find a way quietly into the facility, but it seems they've magic edited in, os we'll leave it there then)

Heather Jamieson -> :: using her sight as a night vision aide ::

 

ACTION> Footsteps are heard around the corner...

 

Tory Knight -> (( Eh, I think I'm okay up in space, thanks. ;) ))

Jas -> ::looking at the passing labs:: At leassst we're not in there right now.

Christina_Nickles -> @:: holds her hand up for everyone to stop:: : listens carefully to see if they can tell if they are getting closer or not::

Heather Jamieson -> :: stops , but not before tapping the rifle barrel against nickles' back ::

Ayumu Kasuga -> @::Stops::

Capt Rian Kwai -> I don't remember any of this from before. ::frowning, pausing just a moment to peek into a room::

Jas -> ::keeps an eye down the hallway, making sure they don't get surprised or jump-scared::

Ayumu Kasuga -> @::cups a hand to her ear, not hearing anything so far::

 

ACTION: Kwai and Jas hear footsteps coming down the corridor

 

Tory Knight -> ::in her office, waking up amidst a sea of PADDs, all with data pertaining to the scientists involved with experiments here in the colony::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::passes a few side rooms that look occupied, keeps moving down the tunnel::

Jas -> ::stands at attention at the door, pretending to be on duty and doing official-type things::

Tory Knight -> (( Er, add a % for ship action... ))

Christina_Nickles -> @ Anyone hear anything more? I heard a few steps but now nothing

Tory Knight -> % ::having fallen asleep researching as she awaits the results from the rescue teams::

Tory Knight -> % ::frowning, looks to the time on her LCARS terminal:: ::says something rather un-ladylike::

Capt Rian Kwai -> C'mon. Let's keep moving :knowing she's hearing steps, but think she can fudge her way through any confrontation::

Christina_Nickles -> @ Ayumu do you remember any of this?

Heather Jamieson -> @ :: listens ::

Jas -> Alright, if you ssssay ssssso ::glances down the corridor, ready to follow Rian::

Ayumu Kasuga -> @ Err yeah. I think we should go this way. ::Points::

Capt Rian Kwai -> Change of plans. ::grabs him and yanks him into the room and against the wall away from the windows:: Bzzzzz ::hand on her lips::

STSF_BluRox -> % :: on ship, fighting the urge to head down herself, but knows Tisa has most likely told Holly not to let her beam down. There was always her yacht if needed though...

Christina_Nickles -> @Lead the way. Heather take up the rear.

Tory Knight -> % ::standing, shaking off the sleepies, and heading for the replicator:: Latte, sweetened. ::pause:: And make it a double-shot.

 

ACTION> A group of workers bypass the room Rian and Jas ducked into. The faint blue green glow of several tanks and pods show something happening or ....growing...... along the walls....

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> @ OK. ::cocks her rifle and heads to the path::

Tory Knight -> % ::muttering:: Every time the Major said waiting was the worst part, I thought he was exaggerating.

Heather Jamieson -> Right.. Rear::

Jas -> ::with a puzzled expression on his face, looks around the room::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Holy crap.. lets hurry! ::Seeing the Glow::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::quietly:: once we get back, and everyone is safe, we are totally destroying this place from orbit with torpedoes. Lots of torpedoes.

 

ACTION> As Jas looks around, he notes there is something...organic...growing in the various cells.....something that might have once been...humanoid.... a slight humming vibrations permeates the room, almost calling to Kwai

 

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I agree... totally

Tory Knight -> % ::throwing herself back into her chair, turning to her terminal even as she sips on her latte::

STSF_BluRox -> AYUMU, HEATHER AND CHRISTINA...1-10 PLEASE)

Ayumu Kasuga -> (6)

Christina_Nickles -> (6)

Jas -> ::gets up from the ground moving closer to the tanks and walls to inspect them::

Christina_Nickles -> (do I need to pick again?)

Ayumu Kasuga -> @I remember this path. We need to go down it, then turn tight.

Ayumu Kasuga -> right

Christina_Nickles -> @aye I’m following you

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::distractedly listening::

 

ACTION: A party of guards spot Heather and start running towards them

 

ACTION: Jas sees some sort of insectoid like creature, almost at full growth, it's head turns and looks directly at him. A rising hum permeates the room, and movement is not occurring in several of the nearest cells

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> @Yeh

Christina_Nickles -> @:: hears something coming up behind them, then stops to look::

Jas -> ::his heart skips a beat and his eyes widen.. he holds the creatures gaze, studying it::

 

ACTION: Jax and Will come upon a laboratory setting ahead of them. There is no notable motion ahead, however a loud commotion is heard behind them

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves into the lab, sticking to one side of the room, keeping behind cover::

Christina_Nickles -> @Oh Crap!! Move out!! Ayumu we have Visitors! Come on Heather MOVE!!

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Ducks in, grabs a lab coat to "Blend-in" maybe?::

Ayumu Kasuga -> @ ::Shoots the Guard::

 

ACTION> As Will and Jax enter the lab, they find a dead scientist on the floor, some broken shackles and what appears to be a star fleet combadge

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> @ ::then heads down the path::

Jas -> ((Who could that be!? o:))

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::is about as distracted she can be::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well we may be late.

Christina_Nickles -> @Ayumu I don’t think that was such a great idea. Find us a place to hide

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks at August:: Looks like someone had the same idea as we did.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grabs the pieces from the floor::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::shakes her head, trying to head her own advice:: Back up. Get away from that thing.

Ayumu Kasuga -> @ Sure, but he was probably going to shoot us anyway or call for backup

STSF_BluRox -> @ Guard falls and the others head to sound an alarm

Capt Rian Kwai -> (q)This is bad. This is very bad

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pushes on commbadge::

Ayumu Kasuga -> @ ::looks around:

Jas -> ::without turning from the creature in the tank:: Huh? Ssssorry?

Christina_Nickles -> @But that was only ONE!! IT had friends

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&$*(&) > Combadge chirps at Will, Herself and the rescue party

Ayumu Kasuga -> @ Hey, I'm a helm officer, not a security dude.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Anything Jax?

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I think we are still to far below the surface

Ayumu Kasuga -> @ Here. ::finds a small door in a remote part of the cave::

Capt Rian Kwai -> Get away from that thing. Now. ::a bit more forcefully, not sure if she's feeling protective of the creature or her new traveling partner::

Ayumu Kasuga -> @ Can you jimmy open the door or something?

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&$*(&) > another scientists walks in and sees Will. Sees dead mutant on floor. Looks back at Will. :: turns to run::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shoots him with the dart gun::

 

ACTION: Several of the creatures in the pods start to move, moving their limbs and pushing through the material that had covered the cell

 

Christina_Nickles -> @Will that fit the entire team?

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Clubs him with a microscope::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::not Will, the Science-Nerd::

Capt Rian Kwai -> Let's go. Now! ::jogging to the door::

Jas -> ::gasps, backpedalling away from the walls::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&$*(&) >Scientist goes down in a heap from the dart and Jax clubs him the 100x occular breaking off at it repeatedly hits him

Christina_Nickles -> @:: as she’s running towards her::

Ayumu Kasuga -> @ Yeah, should do.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() He's down, Jax. Lets get out of here and try to catch up with whoever was here.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Drops the club, looks at Will:: lets move him from the doorway...

Christina_Nickles -> @:: stops at the door motioning for the team to enter the doorway::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::jerks open the door:: Coming or not?

 

ACTION -> Long, scaly insectoid legs, stretch out as a dozen or so huge waspish creatures, slick with the nourishing fluid they had been growing in, exit and extend wings to try, picking up the pheromones of their queen nearby

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves him::

Jas -> ::finally turns, almost tripping over something, and makes for the door:: Yuuup!!

 

ACTION: FACILITY WIDE KLAXON'S HAVE GONE OFF, THE CORRIDORS BEGIN TO FILL WITH MUTANTS LOOKING FOR INTRUDERS

 

Capt Rian Kwai -> ;:slips out of the room and starts heading down the corridor again::

Ayumu Kasuga -> @::enters the room, once the door is opened::

Christina_Nickles -> @EVERYONE IN HERE NOW!!!

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() What now?!

Ayumu Kasuga -> @Hope it can hide us.

Jas -> ::follows right on Rian's tail, glancing back at the lab room they just came from::

Christina_Nickles -> @You just said it would hide All the team, You telling me now it wont?

STSF_BluRox -> $ J'Rom> :: in his office, stands and curses:: He only had needed another week before his army would have been virtually invincible, however, most had not been deployed yet. He pressed the button on the wall, to release the gas that would make them of a like mind and hunt down the intruders and either capture or kill, it did not matter at this point

Christina_Nickles -> @:: ushering the last of the folks in as well as Heather::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Run? ::keeps moving::

STSF_BluRox -> As Nickles team moves into the room, they run into Will and Jax

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::runs with him::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops:: Hi.

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Mr Robinson! We found you. Or you found us.

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Either way, that's grand.

Capt Rian Kwai -> There has to be a way out of here. ::scrambling further down the corridor::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I totally found you first. ::grabs a phaser from a red shirt::

STSF_BluRox -> $ J'Rom> ::goes to the com system:: Rian my queen, if you do not wish your people dead, you will surrender yourself, or they will all die. if they are not caught, I will release a gas, that will affect any that have not received the proper mutation sequence......

Jas -> ::while following, prepares claws for mass... clawing::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I have a few of your favorite weapons ... Your Grenades

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::skidding to a halt for a moment::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::hears the comm:: Sounds like the boss is making some muties angry.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::takes a few grenades:: Outstanding. We need to find the boss and exfiltrate.

STSF_BluRox -> $ Rian, the guards are scented on you, there is no place you can go to avoid them finding you. Do you wish a repeat of what happened last time to some of your crew?

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Muties??

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> Do you wish their deaths on your conscious also?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Examines Will and Jax:: Yes quite.

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::grinding her teeth, trying to figure out what to do in that moment::

 

ACTION> AS THE FIRST DOZEN HAVE ACTIVATED THE SCENT PERMEATES THE HIVE AND HUNDRED OF THE SPIDER WASP GUARDS AWAKEN, THEIR SOLE PURPOSE TO FIND AND PROTECT THEIR QUEEN...FOR ALL AND ANY...

 

Jas -> ::almost barrels right into Rian, just stopping himself::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We need to find the Captain and get out of here. There was a group of "Things" chasing us.

STSF_BluRox -> (NOTE: YOU ALL HEAR THE BROADCAST)

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::listens to the comm:: Good news, the guards are attracted to Kwai. Follow the guards, find the boss.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() maybe we should come back for her later?

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() {{Sorry Kwai.. I am a sissy}}

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() She isnt far. That scientist there has only been down a few minutes.

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hmm.

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::glancing at the young man who's been following her:: If they really are scented on me, I'm going to try to lead the creatures away from you. See if you can find Will and Jax...the two who were in the cells near you ::points in the opposite direction:: and get out of here.

 

ACTION; THE FIRST DOZEN GUARDS MAKE WAY DOWN CORRIDOR, EASILY ABLE TO TRACE KWAI BY HER SCENT, SHE IS ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BE PROTECTED FROM ALL. THE OTHERS, THEY SERVE AT HER TOLERANCE....THEY NOTE SOME SORT OF CREATURE, WAY TOO CLOSE TO HER........ AND ANGRY BUZZ EMINATES FROM THEM...

 

Capt Rian Kwai -> Tell them to destroy the compound. I'll hold them off as long as I can.

Jas -> I.. bu.. ar-- what??

 

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::paused::

Jas -> ::paused!::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused::

Christina_Nickles -> @[email protected]#$%^&*()::Paused::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused::

Capt Rian Kwai -> Muhahaha

Jas -> That.. was pretty awesome.

Tory Knight -> If she has flying monkeys, I'm SO out of here.

Tory Knight -> =D

August Jax Robinson -> o.O

Ayumu Kasuga -> :o

STSF_BluRox -> gian flying spiders, do they count?

Capt Rian Kwai -> Um. Maybe

Tory Knight -> Flying spiders? Even worse.

Tory Knight -> ::grabs ultra can of RAID::

STSF_BluRox -> I have a ncat video somewhere Jas of a big spider wrapping up a lizard, it might be good source material for you

STSF_BluRox -> I believe Will has some of that.it's called...Grenade!

Jas -> ...

Jas -> ::runs for it::

August Jax Robinson -> w00t

STSF_BluRox -> Well, good part is....everyone is still alive...I'm impressed

STSF_BluRox -> I figured someone would get shot

Capt Rian Kwai -> So far anyway

Christina_Nickles -> Im shocked

STSF_BluRox -> Eveyrone took the right turns tonight....dang dang dang

August Jax Robinson -> woohooo!!

LtCmdrRobinson -> sometimes I have a feeling that Blu wishes bad things to happen to us

Jas -> Hahaha

STSF_BluRox -> I can't roll my dice, I have to use a dumb electronic app for that

STSF_BluRox -> dice have a satisfying clatter

Ayumu Kasuga -> Yay

STSF_BluRox -> and, a few with skulls and xbones.....those have not hit enough

STSF_BluRox -> they are due

August Jax Robinson -> :(

STSF_BluRox -> anyway, it's late, next week we'll help Tory get back into step with us

Christina_Nickles -> :: decides to hide::

Capt Rian Kwai -> Love ya guys but I gotta go to bed.

STSF_BluRox -> and hopefully, nobody gets stung, stabbed blown up, eaten, ect.

August Jax Robinson -> nite nite Darling Husband

STSF_BluRox -> So..

STSF_BluRox -> Crew Dismissed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0