Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt Rian Kwai

USS Republic - January 12 2015

USS Republic Mission Briefing 51501.12 - Season 23

The Republic had been giving chase to the remaining attack ships, and realized that they had been lured away from the planet and their missing away team members. Heading back, orders had been sent for Nickles to organize a small party to head back down and try to recover our people based upon the information already collected.

 

Meanwhile, down on the planet in the underground terra forming and colony headquarters, our away team members have found themselves held captive amidst and army of mutated colonists and some have already had the mutation process started upon themselves. Will, of course, is planning his escape

 

Information formerly gathered: Colonists from 5 former colony worlds are dead or missing. Members of 4 separate orbital/relays stations are dead or missing. You have encountered a quite large, extensively constructed underground facility, large enough to house approximately 3000 by estimates of the dorms already observed and troop numbers. The facility is quite advances and has made use of the natural formations and minerals for protection. The mutants, though not retaining self will, appear to know how to perform their personal duties without question.

 

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

 

ACTION:: Republic is heading back to the planet, ETA 6 minutes.

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::plotting a course back to the planet::

Jas -> ::goes about trying to pick the lock on the manacles with new-found claws::

Christina_Nickles -> :: is in the process of gathering a security team as well as an sampling of weapons::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks at Jax:: I can take one hand to hand, maybe two. I don’t like our odds though.

Capt Rian Kwai -> @::muttering to herself:: I am *not* going to go through this again. ::anger is burning through her veins, if looks could kill - she'd murder J'Rom ten times over by now - and laser beams would have cut through the shackles holding her down:: Please tell me you're able to get out of those locks.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I think you need to take them all. You told me you were Awesome... well?

 

ACTION:: AS Jas fiddles with the lock, he gets the nail stuck in it for a moment......

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I think I am out of awesome grenades.

Christina_Nickles -> :: starts heading with her team and selection of weapons towards the transporter room::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Gives him The Look::

Jas -> ::stifles a cry of pain, attempts to dislodge the claw and get back to picking the lock::

Ayumu Kasuga -> We're almost within range of the planet. Just a few more minutes

STSF_BluRox -> (notice the Chekov accent Nickles has picked up.....weapons) lol

Ayumu Kasuga -> (No clear vaepons?)

Christina_Nickles -> :: starts heading with her team and selection of weapons towards the transporter room::

Capt Rian Kwai -> @::buzzes:: I take that for a no.

 

ACTION: As Jas jiggles it some more, he finally hears a click

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() To be honest, we should be dead soon. If the rest of the team made it out, then the Republic should be reigning fire down on our heads any minute. It’s what I would do. Destroy the nest so to speak.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Crys on Will's arm::

Jas -> ::freezes, looks up at Kwai:: Try getting out now.

Ayumu Kasuga -> Approaching range of the planet, sir. ::slows down as they approach::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::comforts the wife®::

Christina_Nickles -> :: enters the transporter room:: +Bridge+ Nickles to bridge, I have the team assembled along with some weapons. We are ready when you are.

Capt Rian Kwai -> The Federation should have killed him for all his crimes the last time. And now he's gone and done it again. Only *improved* upon his crazy ideas.

 

ACTION> As Reptilian Jas looks at Kwai, who he's never met and is taking on several qualities of a large spider maybe crossed with something...like a wasp.....does he let this creature go, or get himself out of her way?

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> ;:Locks into an orbit around the planet::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::seeing as how he's just as freakish upon reflection, decides to take off the manacles so that they might escape::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Rubs nose/snot on Will's sleeve::

STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Put us into a high stationary orbit, I want to be ready if those ships come back. Ayumu, I want you to pilot a ship down, I don’t' trust the transporter around all that magnecite, there's often kelanite running along with it, we got some of you back last time, but I'd hate to risk it from this range. Take a shuttle in, and either again by the tunnels, or beam from the shuttle to that landing bay you found before, the distance won't be so great from planet side

Ayumu Kasuga -> Aye sir..

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&^*()> Med Lizard 1> :: walks over to one of the holding cells:: Which one? ::looking back at his partner.

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%$^&*() Med Lizard 2> That one, the male. He is scheduled for guard duty. Shoot him with the initial dose to start the process and tranquilize him enough to handle.

Heather Jamieson -> :: Scanning the planet ::

 

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::feeling a primal, almost predatory instinct begin to kick in, tries to dodge out of the way of the shot when it comes and then attack the Med Lizard::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() First a crab, now a spiderwasp. This crap doesn’t happen to any of the other ships.

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Jas, you're in a separate holding area right now - stuck with me. They're talking about Will and Jax))

STSF_BluRox -> (sorry Jas, you're in another area with Kwai, that was for WILL and Jax. my bad)

Jas -> ((Woops... <.<))

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues doing... stuff... damn hallucinations...::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::heads down to the shuttlebay::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Yells at Lizard 2 & 1 ::: WAIT!! ::Points behind them:: LOOK!!

Christina_Nickles -> :: gets the word about not using the Transporters and heads to the shuttle bay::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::performs pre-flight checks on the shuttle::

Heather Jamieson -> :: Heads down to the shuttle bay as well :: :: With Kasuga, Nickles and Jamieson going down, what could possibly go wrong ::

Capt Rian Kwai -> @makes another buzzing noise to get the attention of the young man in the new lizard suit:: Hey. Concentrate.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() August honey, distractions are best played AFTER they open the cell.

Christina_Nickles -> ((We just got JINXED))

STSF_BluRox -> (np Jas, I confuse even myself, which isn’t too hard lately)

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shrugges::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::gives deadpan look to spider-wasp-thing, gestures to manacles:: They're unlocked already...

Ayumu Kasuga -> We ready to go?

STSF_BluRox -> (that's cause none of the other ships are stupid enough to take these missions!)

Heather Jamieson -> :: Checks her rifle :: I think we are.

STSF_BluRox -> ( I mean brave enough)

Christina_Nickles -> :: enters the shuttle bay with the rest of the team::

STSF_BluRox -> (Yes, stupid or brave...we're still here 23 years later!!)

STSF_BluRox -> (so much for those 5 year voyages...sissies)

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&&> Lizard Med 1> Should I sedate the female too?

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&&*> Lizard Med 2> No, J'Rom has not decided what to do with her yet, we have to wait for her assignment.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You stay the #%*^ away from her!

 

Capt Rian Kwai -> @::sitting up, rubbing the exoskelton that's starting to form around her arms:: And you should have said so earlier. C'mon. Let's see if we can get out of here. ::tests her legs out, still a bit dizzy from the medications J'Rom has pumped through her body::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::requests departure clearance::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Huggles Will:: I love you

Christina_Nickles -> :: enters the shuttle:: Hello again Heather and Ayumu Time to go get our team back

Ayumu Kasuga -> Goodluck to us all.

Heather Jamieson -> :: Checks her rifle sight ::

 

ACTION> A SMALL HOLE IS OPENED IN THE SHIELDING AND WILL IS SHOT WITH A DART.

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Powers up engines, and sets a course for the designated landing spot on the planet::

Christina_Nickles -> I have a feeling we are going to need it.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks around the cell for any means of escape: ventilation shafts, exposed wires for something... anything::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() That's cheating!

Ayumu Kasuga -> Hm yes ::engages thrusters and exits the shuttle bay::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Cries more when He is shot:: no, no {{Working on my Emmy}}

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::blinks a few times and sits down on the floor::

Christina_Nickles -> AYumu where are we setting down at. How close to the caverns we think the team is being held in

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%$^&*() Lizard Med 1> No, it's the future. The Master has told us he's dealt with you before, that you were cunning, that we were to take no chances.

Ayumu Kasuga -> We

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&*(&) Lizard Med 2> and if you resist, then that one, will be designated for the kitchens. For tonight’s' supper.

STSF_BluRox -> (kitchen)

Ayumu Kasuga -> We're setting down near the caves where we were beamed off of

Christina_Nickles -> Good

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::punches the button for the door::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::yawns:: She is a horrible cook.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Sniffles:: I am

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::lays back on the floor:: I need a minute.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^*() ::Shakes Will:: no you don't

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::mutters:: I knew it couldn't be *that* easy. ::sighs, looking around the room for a weapon or something to pry the doors open:: So you're not part of my crew. Or at least I don't think you are ::squints at him:: Who are you?

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::initiates descent from the planet and heads towards the landing point::

STSF_BluRox -> (she says that eyeing him up for dinner) lol

Christina_Nickles -> @:: instructs her team where to go once they land::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::yawns again:: I need a nap. ::closes eyes::

STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Irritated that she can't go herself, but not being cleared for ground missions yet, she awaits the return of those small ships, which she plans to not let have a 2nd chance of surprising her.

 

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Slaps Will::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::talks as he continues to search for some means to get out of the cell:: I'm a medical cadet from ssssstarfleet ssssent here to aid with terraforming... but now I'm turning into a lizard... ::raises an eyebrow... if it's even there anymore:: I don't remember you from the group of sssscientists, are you with the Federation crew that wassss down here?

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::doesnt react::

Ayumu Kasuga -> @ ::Lands at the designated landing point:: Here we are

STSF_BluRox -> @#$$%^&*()>L Lizard Med 1> Cook? Oh...you're mistaken....we meant she 'would be dinner" if you do not cooperate

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sedated, doesn’t care if they eat his wife® now :P ::

Christina_Nickles -> # OK Ayumu nd Heather are you two coming along? Or just the team

Heather Jamieson -> # I'm coming

Ayumu Kasuga -> @Uhh, thought I was. Not 100% sure. I think I am coming too.

STSF_BluRox -> @!#$$%^&*() Lizard Med 2> We'll give the medication a few moments to take effect and come back for him in a moment, we should go give the control dose to the new Medic the Master was transforming. He's in with the Queen I believe.

Christina_Nickles -> # Lets go

Capt Rian Kwai -> @Captain Kwai, USS Republic. And if you don't concentrate, that little cocktail that they gave you will take over. ::her voice buzzes as she talks:: J'Rom is a nasty piece of work.

Ayumu Kasuga -> #Let's do it

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Will ::Shakes him some more:: Wake up!

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$#%^&^()> Lizard Med 1> No.....we don't have time to get up there, then back here in time, we'll miss the peak of his sedation. We do have time to head to the galley for a quick bite of food and then come back for this one, in 5 or so minutes...

Jas -> @ ::pauses:: Why do you think I'm sssssearching for a way out of here? ::goes back to do just that::

STSF_BluRox -> ((J'Rom> I’m a genius and going to be Father of the Galaxy....get it right! ))

STSF_BluRox -> (OOC of course)

Heather Jamieson -> # :: moves with the others, rifle drawn, tricorder out ::

 

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&*() Lizard Med 2> No, we'd best get that other started, you get food and come back for this one, I'm sure you can carry him alone once he is asleep. I will go give the next dose to the new Mediic joining us. Once he has the control serum, he will help us track down the others that escaped earlier.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shakeshakeshakeshake, slapslap:: Wake up!!

Ayumu Kasuga -> #::follows Heather and Christina, weapon drawn as well::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%#^&^*() Lizards step away for a bit. leaving Will and Jax alone

Capt Rian Kwai -> @::gives the door a shove with her shoulder, then gives up on it:: Well...I don't think we're going to get out on our own. We'll have to fight our way out when they come back to ge us.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::one eye snaps open and he looks around the room:: Idiots ::quietly::

Jas -> @ Y'know... I think I might just have the claws for that ::grins::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() your faking?

STSF_BluRox -> # Note to the away team, it is a large facility and the guards are expecting a possible rescue team, just to make your time more fun, you will need to a quiet discreet entrance and carefully make your way down into the facility.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I thought I was the Faker in this partnership

Christina_Nickles -> (( I need new laptop or at least a new power cable))

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::grins:: Hopefully they come back before this stuff actually does kick in, whatever it is.

Heather Jamieson -> # These tricorder readings are so useless...

Capt Rian Kwai -> @So do they, unfortunately

 

STSF_BluRox -> ((you can make a potato clock with 2 potatoes, perhaps if you got a 50 # bag you could power the laptop!? Lol)

Christina_Nickles -> # Explain Heather

Christina_Nickles -> ((LOL))

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Just be ready. ::closes eyes again::

Ayumu Kasuga -> The dense cave walls do make it hard to get a good reading. Also, we'll need to be quiet as we sneak through, eh?

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&&*()> Lizard Med 2 makes his way to the lab with Kwai and Jas

Heather Jamieson -> # the metals here make the readings unstable

Jas -> @ But they don't have the element of surprise.

STSF_BluRox -> @#$%^%&*()> Lizard Med 1> Makes way back to Will and Jax's cell

Jas -> @ Put the manacles on again without locking them, that's at least something.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grabs her jacket, now fake cries... kinda::

Christina_Nickles -> # We know they are going to be waiting for us. we do have a few surprises from Mr Robinsons Weapons supply.

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%$^&*&()> Lizard Med 2> :: takes his badge and cards into the lab, not looking too hard at them, and moves to get the vial for Jas's next dose....

Capt Rian Kwai -> @Oh I really don't like that idea. ::glances at the manacles:: They're making me claustrophobic.

Jas -> @ ::whispers:: Quick, before he comes over here!

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&**()> Lizard Med 1> :: walks over to where the Robinson's are:: You..female, move away from him...to the back wall or you will die.

LtCmdrRobinson -> ((Nickles, you better not mess up my Weapons! ))

STSF_BluRox -> (rofl Will)

Ayumu Kasuga -> # Cool.

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&&*() Lizard Med 2> Finds the vial and draws up the dose, and begins loading the hypospray.

Capt Rian Kwai -> @whimpers, sitting back down and puts the manacles back on::

Jas -> @ ::positions self behind Kwai leaning up against the wall, pretending to be in a dazed-I-will-do-your-bidding-type state::

Christina_Nickles -> # Mr Robinson aquired a few of these. A grenade that has a gas sleeping agent in it, We can at least knock the front hall batch out, Th good thing about these are that they have a soft noise level

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&(*)> Lizard Med 1> Move I said...::holding dart gun in front of him pointed at them, reaches over to drop the shield and pick up Will::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Moves back slightly::

Capt Rian Kwai -> @::still in a state of anger...watching the Lizzard Med, waiting to make a move::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&*()> Lizard Med 2> Now hold still now, and we'll get you fixed up and ready to work in a few moments, you won't feel a thing, :: drops shield and walks wide around the angry spider thing, luckily it was still restrained. :: reaches to press the hypo to Jas's neck.

Heather Jamieson -> # you have something so the gas does not affect us?

Ayumu Kasuga -> # Like gas masks?

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&*()> Lizard Med 1> Reaches down and hoists Will over his shoulder and goes to back out of the cell, aiming the weapon at Jax.

Heather Jamieson -> #' or smaller

 

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Leaps on his back wrapping her jacket around his neck and pulls:::

Christina_Nickles -> # Yes here..::ands out Gas masks ::

Jas -> @ ::without warning whips around, jumping up and slashing claws at the lizard's neck in a predatory rage unlike himself::

Heather Jamieson -> # let's go in then..

Ayumu Kasuga -> #::Follows them in::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::twists out and punches it in the throat as hard as he can::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&(*)> Lizard Med 1> Being super strong, flings Jax hard again the back wall.....

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Vice grip hold and chocks him..hopes this is his neck::

STSF_BluRox -> Just as Will hits him in the throat

Heather Jamieson -> # :: deeper and deeper they go :

Christina_Nickles -> # ::gets close to the entrance and tosses a gas grenade;;

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grabs the food trap and Slams in on the Lizards head.. twice::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::grabs the gun and hits him with it in the face repeatedly::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%$^&^&*()> Lizard Med 1> :: drops dart gun and reaches up to his throat::

Capt Rian Kwai -> @::yanks herself out of the manacles again and jumps up to assist Jas::

STSF_BluRox -> (pretty much his soft spot, Will scores a major blow to the lizard man who now lays crumpled on the floor, grasping his neck and trying to breath::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Tightens the loop around his neck, trying to end him::

LtCmdrRobinson -> ((I think she tried too hard))

STSF_BluRox -> (poor mutated colonist!! hope they don't do the same to your people)

Jas -> ((Seems to have ended herself))

Ayumu Kasuga -> (lol)

 

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%$^&&*()> Lizard Med 2> turns in surprise as he's suddenly hit from behind, and turns seeing a vicious spider thing grappling with him:::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pulls August off of him:: Time for our daring escape.

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$#$%^&^*> :: tries to fend off the spider and other lizard with the hypo spray

August Jax Robinson -> {{I got booted, did I Chock him to death?!}}

STSF_BluRox -> (Kwai and Jas, give me a number between 1-8)

Christina_Nickles -> # :: quietly peeks around the corner to see her score on how many are asleep::\\

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::just pulled August off him, and they locked the cell so they can escape::

Heather Jamieson -> ## watching the gas concentrations ::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((3))

Jas -> ((7!))

STSF_BluRox -> (you murdered some poor Federation medic that had been transformed....)

Jas -> ((Yeah, that was Bill!))

STSF_BluRox -> Alas...poor Bill

August Jax Robinson -> [[it's live or die down here... I am far to annoying to mutate]]

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Helps Will up:: I have never killed anyone like that ::Pouty face::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Tears later, escape now.

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Last chance to say it....))

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Where did they put our weapons? They gotta be close.

 

ACTION> AS JAS AND KWAI GRAPPLE FOR THE HYPO WITH THE LIZARD MEDIC, JAS GETS A HOLD OF HIM, TRYING TO PIN HIM AGAINST THE WALL, BUT KWAI IS BRUSHED BY THE HYPO, AND RECIEVED A PARTIAL DOSE, VERY LITTLE AS IT HIT THE EXOSKELETON ON HER ARM...BUT.....A TINY AMOUNT....

 

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods:: OK

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Checks the Lizard for weapons or Comm system::

Heather Jamieson -> # :: travels further down ::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ~~~Pause Sim~~~

Capt Rian Kwai -> ~~~Pause Sim~~~

 

STSF_BluRox -> I(he had a dart gun)

Christina_Nickles -> ::paused::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused::

STSF_BluRox -> he has 3 darts

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd::

Jas -> ::Paused::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused::

Heather Jamieson -> Night all..

STSF_BluRox -> 3 down, about 2998 more to go, and a few on those ships...so let's say...down to 2950. lol

Ayumu Kasuga -> Goodnight folks

STSF_BluRox -> Great sim all, thank you for coming and we'll see you back next week....or on Thursday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0