Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt Rian Kwai

USS Republic - January 5 2015

USS REPUBLIC MISSION BREIFING 51501.05 The Republic in what they had thought to be some sort of rescue mission to assist a pair of ships being pursued from the planet by another pair of ships attempt to stop them without destroying them, and try to tractor one of the fleeing ships to the Republic. It was only when this ship engaged engines to make a run at the Republic that the crew quickly realized this and fired. Meanwhile, back on the planet, J'Rom has had his flunkies administer the first round of serum to Kwai, and he has given the 2nd while she struggled to get free. At this same time, the others are being brought into the lab as well by several of the security apes.

 

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

 

ACTION: THE FIRST CHASE SHIP HAD BEEN DISABLED, BUT THE SECOND WAS ABLE TO SLIP OUT OF RANGE WHEN WE DEALT IWTH THE KAMIKAZIE SHIP.

 

Capt Rian Kwai -> Lizard Man>[email protected]#$%^&*()::rubbing his hands together plotting the other's transformations::

STSF_BluRox -> (WB Tory)

Heather Jamieson -> :: On the bridge at the sensor station ::

STSF_BluRox -> (Tory is on ship also)

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::On the bridge:: We lost the second ship. Our shields are still holding, however

STSF_BluRox -> ::curses:: That was too close.....we almost fell for that, and someone meant us too. They thought I was mad before......Find it...there has to be some sort of ion trail or something.....I want it found and it's course traced, I have no doubt someone thought they'd be able to surprise us with that fake rescue.....

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::still plotting escape options::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::still floating somewhere between unconsciousness and being vaguely aware of scaly transforming; currently being dragged away by two mutant creations::

Capt Rian Kwai -> Lizard Man>[email protected]#$%^&*() I want a scan of the scrappy thing there...see how he is progressing. ::points to Jas::

STSF_BluRox -> ::looks at Heather and Ayumu:: Well, get on it, if Commander Knight is available, she can assist, but I want it found.

Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()Kwai>::is disappointed that the cavalry has not come even though she heard the explosions earlier::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::nods:: Right.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() he you made a plan?

Heather Jamieson -> :: scanning the area for ion trail traces ::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::assists with scans, looks to Heather:: Should check to see if Tory's available to assist us

 

Heather Jamieson -> Right, I can't run all of the scans at one time, some have to cool down ::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::quietly:: Still deciding. Shall we try the old 'you attack me' ploy, they come in to break it up and then we kill them?

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::helps with scanning for the other ship, checking for its energy signature::

Tory Knight -> ((One sec. Trying to figure out what the @#$% is going on... ))

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> J'Rom :: rubbing his head where she had hit him hard, angry with himself that he almost let her go due to whatever was going on in the upper levels::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues to be dragged away rather unceremoniously for scans or some sort of testing::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Noo

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ohhh, should I attack you?

Heather Jamieson -> I am getting several ion trail vectors, but I need to measure the decay rates...

Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()Kwai>::twists her wrists, trying to loosen the bonds keeping her down, is furious that this s happening again::

Ayumu Kasuga -> OK. \

Tory Knight -> (( Thx, Blu. Lemme sort through that and see if I can come up with... something... ))

Heather Jamieson -> I am projecting the vectors now.. :: overlays them on the main view ::

Ayumu Kasuga -> Receiving coordinates... and setting a pursuit course. ::does so::

Tory Knight -> ::in her office, doing research on the colonies they are currently dealing with::

Capt Rian Kwai -> Lizard Man>[email protected]#$%^&*() ::dumps Jas onto a bed near Kwai, then goes off to get his equipment read::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> :: walks down the corridor to the stairs and makes way up a level to see what the commotion was.

Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()Kwai>::tries to get jas attention:: Pssssssst. ::frowns as it comes off sounding rather insect like::

 

August Jax Robinson -> {{sorry all i need to run, I am feeling pretty Poopy : }}}

Tory Knight -> ((Feel better, Jax! ))

Heather Jamieson -> I hope that's a likely vector... :: taps ::

STSF_BluRox -> (feel better)

LtCmdrRobinson -> ((don’t poop yourself))

August Jax Robinson -> {{thanks you ;)

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::groggily turns head Kwai's way, wincing while doing so:: Who are youu..??

Tory Knight -> ::noting key researcher had submitted a few papers that are available only in abstract at the moment::

Ayumu Kasuga -> (Feel better)

Jas -> ((Feel better Jax!))

Tory Knight -> ::furrowing her brow, thinking that a bit odd::

STSF_BluRox -> (classy Will)

Ayumu Kasuga -> (lol)

Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()Kwai>In about as much trouble as you are if you don't snap out of it. Can you stand? Or move?

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()>J'Rom> ::looks into holding cell at Robinson and Jax:: You......I've seen you before......

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Come.. come to think of it, haven't tried recently.. ::half-heartedly grins before trying to sit up, fighting against the dizziness::

Heather Jamieson -> :: Keeping a close watch on the scans, not wanting to be surprised again ::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::navigating Heather's ion trail in hot pursuit of the second ship::

STSF_BluRox -> Status on that ship?

Heather Jamieson -> :: Looks at Kasuga ::

Ayumu Kasuga -> Still in pursuit. I have a good course on its ion trail thanks to Heather.

Heather Jamieson -> :: A smile of sorts, still looking ::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::finally getting bearings, realizes his right arm is entirely 'scaled' and the right hand is sporting claws:: WHAT TH--!?

Capt Rian Kwai -> Kwai>[email protected]#$%^&*() We'll deal with that later. Can you get these shackles open? :rattles hers, the lisp is pretty pronounced now::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()>J'Rom> :: looks at Robinson:: You are one of those that put me in that penal colony......and interrupted my important studies. I am trying to make the Federation stronger, by making stronger races, those that can withstand harsh environments, those that can adapt and adapt the worlds around them...

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::takes a moment of shock before he is finally able to register what Kwai has told him and attempts to break apart the chain with his newfound claws::

STSF_BluRox -> (remember, you two have not met yet....)

STSF_BluRox -> What course is that ship on? Is it purposely taking us away from the planet?

Capt Rian Kwai -> (I know we haven't met yet, but that doesn't mean we can't try to help each other ))

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Looks like we didn’t interrupt you quite enough, now did we? Don't worry, once I get out of here, I'll interrupt on a more permanent basis.

Jas -> ((With the chain and all, she doesn't appear to be hostile. He's just assuming she's probably one of the scientists))

Heather Jamieson -> It's possible, let me project the ion trail out...

Ayumu Kasuga -> It is likely.

 

ACTION>Jas is making some dents with his claws.

 

Heather Jamieson -> Do we return the planet?

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You should get together with the Borg sometime, you two have alot in common.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues to pound away at the chains with his claws, somewhat more aggressively::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()>J'Rom> When you get out of here, you will be transformed, You obvsiously have shown dominant and superior qualities. That's why we have you scheduled to be high ranked in our military. Perhaps the Queen's personal guard.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks to where chain is tethered to::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()>J'Rom> We've mastered the process. First is the transformation, and then.....the chemical transformation of your thought processes, you will regain basic knowledge of skills, but be susceptible to our orders.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Don’t think I've ever been susceptible to following orders before, ask my boss.

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()>J'Rom> The Borg have no vision, they take and move on..I want to colonize.....build a more resistant species....they, are only machines.

STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Yes...we've been lured away for a reason, we've got to get back and find our people. Return course, contact Nickles, if she's out of sickbay yet, and tell her I want her to go in with a team and get us more information or try to get our people out, if they can.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Very right about the superior part though. ::smiles::

Christina_Nickles -> :: in her quarters resting from her ordeal::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()>J'Rom> I think you will make a very handsome reptilian, but don’t worry, you wont' look like a Cardassian or a Gorn......

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> ((Damn right I'll be handsome!!!))

Heather Jamieson -> :: nods ::

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::paused::

Jas -> ::paused, claw in midair::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused::

STSF_BluRox -> We've got to teach our young padawan here, how to open a pair of manacles I see

Capt Rian Kwai -> Muahahaha

STSF_BluRox -> Time is of essence, next shot will change your mind, you may want to try to eat her instead

STSF_BluRox -> any questions?

STSF_BluRox -> Christina in case you missed it, you had been in sickbay, now out, and will be leading a rescue team down shrotly...theyse guys will help you

STSF_BluRox -> Will, your life may just be in Heathe's hands

Heather Jamieson -> Ohh baby

Ayumu Kasuga -> Ooooh

STSF_BluRox -> Alright anyway wishing you all a very Happy New year and how you have a great one

LtCmdrRobinson -> she'll save me :)

Heather Jamieson -> My what handsome claws you have

STSF_BluRox -> She may like you chanied up!

Heather Jamieson -> I'll bring the skin lotion...

STSF_BluRox -> Take care and we'll see you next week, or on Talon.

Heather Jamieson -> lots of it...

STSF_BluRox -> (Heather, that is not the thought I wanted to leave with tonight.....)

Heather Jamieson -> Speaking of handsome, talk about that tr'Pexil fella.

STSF_BluRox -> ::facepalm::

LtCmdrRobinson -> night folks

Ayumu Kasuga -> heh

STSF_BluRox -> Rian you have anything?

Heather Jamieson -> Night all..

Capt Rian Kwai -> Nothing from me

STSF_BluRox -> Crew Dismissed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0