Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt Rian Kwai

USS Republic - December 30 2014

USS Republic Mission Briefing 51412.29

The away team after finding that the complex is much bigger than they first thought. What first appeared to be a cave entrance turned out to be a series of cave entrances that lead down into rough stone tunnels, but then into some sort of ....constructed complex.

 

They have stumbled upon a barracks full of the ape and reptilian type humanoid creatures and made a run for it after a few well placed grenades. In the mean time, Jas is having issues with having been hit by a dart, and Will, Jax and Ayumu captured, while Christina and Heather were able to be beamed to the ship from the open hanger bay that had been found. Meanwhile, Kwai is resting in J'Rom's laboratory

 

STSF_BluRox -> (I miss anything?)

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((And Will has previously set off an explosion that destroyed one of the tunnels))

STSF_BluRox -> (hence the well placed grenade!! :) _ (he loves those things)

 

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

LtCmdrRobinson -> ((hey, grenades happen. ))

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::is captured, and not happy about it::

 

ACTION:Will, Jax, Jas and Ayumu have been captured and are being led to the detention area

 

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Captured and blames Will::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::follow Will and the others:::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::is captured, but too scaly and half-unconscious to be worried::

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ ::doesn't want to be turned into a monkey lizards::

STSF_BluRox -> (my mistake, sorry Ayumu was beamed up too, also rolled a 3, sorry )

Ayumu Kasuga -> (Nice!)

Capt Rian Kwai -> @::out like a light in J'Rom's lab::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::and won't since she was beamed aboard the ship:: I am deeply concerned.

STSF_BluRox -> +com+ Transporter room, did you get them?

Heather Jamieson -> (Sorry)

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::follows Heather up to the bridge::

STSF_BluRox -> +com+ Transport chief> Sorry Admiral, we were only able to get three of them. Kasuga, Jamieson and Nickles. Nickles is a bit banged up so we're sending her on to medical

STSF_BluRox -> +com+ I want the other two up here immediately

Heather Jamieson -> :: to Kasuga :: As am I.

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::enters a lift up to the bridge::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::still groggy from being stunned:: This did not go at all how I had imagined it in my head.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grips Will's arm:: I’m scared

STSF_BluRox -> You too....my ready room, now...::gets up and crosses the room to her office::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Exits the bridge and heads to the Ready Room:: Aye aye..

Heather Jamieson -> :: looks at her friend ::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Cavalry will be here soon.

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Enters the Ready Room, waits for Heather::

Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()Lizard Man1>::looking over the new recruits from afar:: Kind of mealy, aren't they?

Heather Jamieson -> :: enters ::

 

STSF_BluRox -> :: takes a seat behind the desk:: Now tell me.... Oh...sit..::motions to chairs:: Tell me everything.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I thought we were the Calvary?

Heather Jamieson -> :: sits ::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stirs a bit, but is still unconscious and becoming increasingly lizard-like::

Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()Lizard Man1> One or two more doses should complete the series.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shakes head:: No we are....well I don’t know exactly what we are, but we are not that.

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> The lizards looking at you are a mix of humanoid and lizard, the best of both put together, agile but strong, quick, but retaining knowledge of your skills

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Sits down:: We were tracking down Captain Kwai's location in a series of caves and tunnels down on the planet surface. Will managed to set off some grenades and destroyed a tunnel path, but we encountered resistance in the form of a large number of lizard-monkey soldiers. Nickels, Heather and I managed to beam up, but Will, Jax and Jas, another officer we found and joined our group, are still down on the surface.

STSF_BluRox -> ::looks again at Heather and Ayumu:: I don't care which of you starts, but one of you....today would be best please.......

Ayumu Kasuga -> As best as I know, we weren't able to find Kwai.

STSF_BluRox -> Ok, let's get a bit more here ......What happened with the settlement that we beamed you too? How did you end up in a cave?

Heather Jamieson -> The caves are near impossible to scan. We did however hear...screaming

August Jax Robinson -> {{Poor Canada and their spelling problems}}

Ayumu Kasuga -> The settlement was like the other ones we encountered, dead individuals human remains... apparently left as food for the mutant soldiers. The caves were near the location of the settlement.

STSF_BluRox -> And how did you lose the Captain?

Heather Jamieson -> She was snatched from us before we could react.

STSF_BluRox -> Snatched?

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Do you have any weapons left?

STSF_BluRox -> And nobody noticed?

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shakes head no:: You?

Heather Jamieson -> They were prepared, knew exactly what it

Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()LizardMan1>::poking at the force field keeping the others imprisoned to check their reflexes::

Heather Jamieson -> To do to do this undetected.

Ayumu Kasuga -> We were exploring the caves, and Captain Kwai was captured. We were too far away to react or help. It did seem whomever captured her did so deliberately and well planned out.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Double checks pockets::

STSF_BluRox -> # J'Rom> :: leans over Kwai and whispers to her:: I have brought you a few friends, that I will make into your royal servants....they will have instincts to protect you, especially the male security officer. I remember fighting him before. fine specimen...... I'll be back, you rest here:: exits the cubicle and reactivates the force field

 

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::slowly starts to waken and gather bearings::

Heather Jamieson -> They know the layout.

STSF_BluRox -> What do you estimate their numbers to be? How big is this complex? We need to know what type of troops to send down...

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Nods:: It was fairly large. As Heather mentioned, it was difficult to scan in the caves, so it was not possible to get exact numbers. But, it did seem pretty large. I'd say there's dozens of troops down there, if not more.

STSF_BluRox -> What is the best access? Beaming through the hanger bay we were able to get you or down these cave tunnels?

Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()Lizard Man1>Wakey wakey

Heather Jamieson -> They can move undetected right until they are on us. I'd day the numbers are relatively small

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shakes Will's arm:: do something.. be a Hero

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Looks to Heather:: I'd say the hanger bay would be the best access route.

 

ACTION> Jas is looking decidedly lizard but confused........

 

STSF_BluRox -> Very well....since you know the layout better than our current security team, you'll come down with us.... and ..

 

ACTION:: ALARM KLAXON'S SOUND ON THE SHIP....

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Not much I can do just yet dear, have to wait for the right moment.

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::looks up:: Oh.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks over at Jas:: This is not going to end well for us.

Heather Jamieson -> :: looks around ::

STSF_BluRox -> Ops>+ com+ Admiral, we have several small ships approaching, it appears that 3 ships with basic weapons are chasing the other two ships. The first two ships are calling for assistance...

STSF_BluRox -> +com+ Ops...shields up..:: turns to Ayumu and Jamieson:: You too, to the bridge with me....

STSF_BluRox -> (gotta love those build in rescue delays)

Ayumu Kasuga -> Aye sir.

Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()LizardMan1> Yesss....there we go.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::notices Will speaking through his foggy vision and groggily tries to speak back:: W... well... at leas.. your not a lizzzzzzard...

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I've been a Crab before, its worse.

Heather Jamieson -> :: goes to the bridge ::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::goes to bridge as well::

Heather Jamieson -> :: takes the science station ::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Sniffles:: (w) I don't want to be a lizard

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You just need to concentrate on the things that make you human, so you don’t lose your mind like these others.

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_> J'Rom walks into the detention area and looks at Lizard Man 1> Good, these are two of the ones I wanted, and I believe this was the young medic. Get him pulled aside and the next treatment. we have wounded I want him worming on....as for these too.....

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::takes her station as well::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::eyes slightly widen:: Am... am I growing a tail??

STSF_BluRox -> (do you want one?) could be a problem with your pants)

Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()LizardMan1>::nods:: Of course, sir.

STSF_BluRox -> Ayumu, contact those lead ships....heather I want scans on all of them....

Jas -> ((No no, it's fine. I have enough to worry about at the moment, haha))

 

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks at J'Rom:: Hey ass-eyes, I am going to need my Captain back, and then I am going to stab you in the eye socket and kill you.

Heather Jamieson -> Aye, scanning

STSF_BluRox -> *crew vote...tail o rno tail)

August Jax Robinson -> {{tail}}

Heather Jamieson -> (Tail)

Ayumu Kasuga -> (Tail)

Heather Jamieson -> The three ships are lightly armed, pulse cannons.

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::hails the lead ship::

Jas -> ((No tail...? ::meekly raises hand::))

LtCmdrRobinson -> (No tail, just to be nice)

STSF_BluRox -> (we'll see next week)

Ayumu Kasuga -> Hailing the lead ship... open channel.

STSF_BluRox -> (will let Kwai decide lol)

Heather Jamieson -> (Tail for Jax?)

August Jax Robinson -> {{Nnnoooo}}

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Muhahahaha))

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() August, we are going to kill this one later. You can hold him while I do it.

Heather Jamieson -> Minimal warp capability.

STSF_BluRox -> % +com+ Federation ship....you have to help us, they’re trying to kill us.........

Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()LizardMan1>::motions to two of his fellow creatures to prepare to drop the force field and take Jas from the cell for another treatment::

 

ACTION> One of the chase ships fires at the lead ship, nicking it's nacelle and causing it to slow...

 

STSF_BluRox -> Ayumu....Disable that other ship.....Heather be ready to tractor them aboard if they can't make it.. Other two ships fire at both ships trying to evade.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::too weak to do anything, he is dragged out while trying to mumble some sort of cry for help::

Ayumu Kasuga -> Aye sir. ::opens fire at the chase ship, aiming for their engines and weapons::

STSF_BluRox -> Ayumu....you have permission to fire, try to just disable their weapons and propulsion

Heather Jamieson -> Aye

Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()LizardMan1>We'll start with him. Once the serum has been administered to him, then flood the other cell with gas so we can inoculate the other two.

Ayumu Kasuga -> Weapons and propulsion, roger that. ::initiates a chase vector and fires the phasers at their engines and weapons systems::

Heather Jamieson -> :: readies tractor beam ::

STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&*&(> That one...::point at Will:: Will be trained to be one of the Queens Royal guards, he will already have the protection instinct to care for her, that's why he's here in the first place. He's to be winged insectoid/arachinid mix

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> looks at the other> This one I recognize as well....and her insignia....Engineer...Builder mechanic... Ape hybrid mix for her, good for construction

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() He is pointing at me, I don’t like that.

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> See to it...

Heather Jamieson -> (Ape...)

Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()LizardMan1> As you wish, sir. ::nods his head::

STSF_BluRox -> Blu> nice shot. now what about those others, have we gotten a tractor on them yet?

 

ACTION: As the 2nd ship's motion was never impeded or tractor, it suddenly engages impulse

engines and makes a run at the Republic

 

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::increases phaser power and opens fire at the approaching vessel's engines::

 

STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> ::turns back around...:: No..not Ape, Let me think on her....

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::prepares evasive maneuvering patterns::

Heather Jamieson -> :: flips to repulser :: Kasuga, deflect the ship a bit and in can push it further.

Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()LizardMan1>::Jabs Jas with a hypospray into his neck none too carefully::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Now he is pointing at you. Yup, I'm going to kill him.

Ayumu Kasuga -> Ok. How much is a 'bit'?

Heather Jamieson -> :: looks :: 15 degrees...

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I agree with you

Ayumu Kasuga -> 15 degrees. ::deflects the ship the required 15 degrees:: Ok

 

ACTION> 2ND SHIP BLOWS UP rocking the Republic....which.....luckily for us. Ayumu had not dropped shields yet for Ayumu to tractor them in.. (drat.....but then again, I don’t' want my ship damaged)

 

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() you should kill them both ::hides head under Will's arm::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::quietly:: Jailbreak time?

STSF_BluRox -> Pause sim

STSF_BluRox -> pause sim

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd::

Heather Jamieson -> :: hits the ship with a repulser beam,at its nose, pushing it out of the way ::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused::

Jas -> ((paused))

August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused::

August Jax Robinson -> and YES

Capt Rian Kwai -> Muhahahaha

STSF_BluRox -> Well, rescue delayed, but not too bad, cause we don't have hole in ship

Ayumu Kasuga -> Yay!

STSF_BluRox -> (we'll have a crew vote on what useful creature you think would be a goo dJax)

Heather Jamieson -> Ohhh

Ayumu Kasuga -> hmm.

STSF_BluRox -> (carpenter bee?

Ayumu Kasuga -> (pony)

August Jax Robinson -> :(

Capt Rian Kwai -> A pony, really?

STSF_BluRox -> who knows, she might stay human......

STSF_BluRox -> we'll see

STSF_BluRox -> Ok, Last sim of the year, it's been a good one so thank you all again for joinins us this year and keeping the ship going.

Heather Jamieson -> Not going to touch the pony one

STSF_BluRox -> We'll be back here next Monday, I'm going to try to come as well. I have a personal issue that may make me take off a week or two, but we'll makd sure you're covered.

Ayumu Kasuga -> (Yeah, I have a 4 year old neice who watches My Little Pony.. I guess I had it on my mind lol)

STSF_BluRox -> Ok, anyone have anything?

STSF_BluRox -> Kwai?

August Jax Robinson -> Feel Better Boss

Capt Rian Kwai -> Just have a Happy New Year :D

August Jax Robinson -> ::Smacks Will for the last time this year::

Capt Rian Kwai -> And safe

Heather Jamieson -> Bring?

Heather Jamieson -> Whoops

STSF_BluRox -> lol, Have a safe and happy new year all

Heather Jamieson -> Happy new year

STSF_BluRox -> Crew...Dismissed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0