Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt Rian Kwai

USS Republic - December 22 2014

USS Republic Mission Briefing 51412.22 - The Republic away team has encountered resistance in the tunnels and a few of them have been hit with darts, however Will and Heather both lucked out by being hit in equipment or boots where it did not affect them, however Jas took a dart to the arm. The team has retreated and are attempting to treat Jas. Meanwhile, Kwai has encountered a former nemesis of her earlier days on the ship and the nightmare of her dreams.....

 

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM

August Jax Robinson -> my awesome shooting skills yo

Heather Jamieson -> :: Checking her boot ::

Jas -> (have we taken a breather in an offshoot tunnel or are we still on the move?)

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::still on the move, looking for boss lady before she gets mutated::

STSF_BluRox -> (moving)

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::following the rest of the team::

Jas -> ::moving along, albeit somewhat unsteadily, is using to a tricorder to attempt to find out what was in that dart and if he can cure it soon::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::stuck in a cell and not happy to see J'Rom the Mad Scientist again::

 

[email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION> Jas's arm begin's to itch a bit......

 

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Is Jas alright?

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Where to now?

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well there are bad things down this tunnel, so we keep following it till we find a way out or find the boss.

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Wish we had a doctor with us.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::noticing the itch, frowns, continues to will the tricorder to finish its scan faster so that he can get whatever it is out of his system::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::words are somewhat slurred:: I'm fine d-don't worry about me.

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Just a reminder guys - [email protected]#$%^&*() is for the general away team and just an @ is for anything around Kwai. ))

STSF_BluRox -> @J'Rom> Just stun her and put her in the chair, we'll get her started with the serum, it's important that we get her transformation started, she's the key to this planet

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Ayumu:: I am a doctor..

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ah. ::..not a...::

Capt Rian Kwai -> @::mutters to herself, backing away, preparing to avoid a stun beam for as long as she can:: I'm not one of your lab rats, J'Rom

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::hears something up ahead, motions to the team to ready weapons as they approach::

STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> No....you are no rat my dear....you are my beautiful Spiderwasp Queen. You will be the mother of the new future......we will repopulate this portion of space, and then spread our perfection throughout the galaxy.

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Lifts phaser::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues the medical scan, staying near the back of the group::

Capt Rian Kwai -> @This didn't work out well for you the last time. What makes you think it will this time? ::trying to get him monologueing::

 

[email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION: Robinson's team has come across some sort of barracks, were they see rows and rows of bunks built into the wall, and several groups of mutants looking at them, some heavily armed....

 

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Backs up:: What the what

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Uh oh.

STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> Last time you stumbled upon us too soon, and I limited my troops to one master species. This time, we've reclaimed a sector of space for ourselves, several planets and I've an army of creatures working on all of them, and you do not know thee scope we're talking, hundreds to start with, now thousands.....once they've completed their transformations.....

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Freezes in place ::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Excuse me gentlemen. I am looking for an angry starfleet captain, about so tall. ::holds hand up:: Scowl on her face, attitude problem. Something ugly took her, not quite as ugly as you, but close. Seen her?

 

[email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION> Several of them looked almost pained, as if still half humanoid, and half .....well...other.....

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::thinks that will work::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Attitude problem? I'm not the one with claws :P ))

 

[email protected]#$$%^&&*()> :: faces about the room look at each other then the group, about 30 -40 turn and start grabbing weapons to go chase them

 

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks at Will for a moment ::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((well.......yet.....if you don't get to me soon, that might be one of J'Rom's plans))

STSF_BluRox -> (rofl....I'm nothing but furry purring sweetness :)

Christina_Nickles -> (( ::rolls up her trousers::))

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Didn’t work. ::shoots::

Capt Rian Kwai -> @Well, you've certainly been busy. And what's the conversion to rejection rate on something like that. We noticed a few...ehm...flaws.

 

[email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION> Will hits a few, but the sheer number will quickly overwhelm the team and darts are now flying towards them too

 

Jas -> ::takes cover close to a rocky cave wall while narrowing the scan to identify foreign bodies in his system::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Screams::

STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> Flaws?

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ahh!

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::takes cover, gets out a photon grenade:: Gotta break my promise to Kwai here. ::tosses it into the barracks::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::runs back:: Time to go!

STSF_BluRox -> @J'Rom> :: pulling up the syringe as his 3 assistants prepare to fetch her from the cell.

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Runs::

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OH CRAP Take Cover!!

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Runs and makes some noise ::

Capt Rian Kwai -> @::hesitates as if she's not sure she should divulge information:: Hmmm....yeah. Didn't you.....? Well, certainly you, of all people, noticed the, ehm...well....::makes a vague motion::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Runs with everyone:: I DON'T LIKE THIS!!!

STSF_BluRox -> @ J'rom> put her in the chair.. :> motions for them to drop the field and stun her:

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: waits for the last person to pass her, turns and fires off a few rounds then takes off runing::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::runs along with the pack::

STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> Oh no...those were the useless ones, those sick or old. Those were mostly prepared for food for the troops until we got food started

Capt Rian Kwai -> @::like heck she's going to let that happen, adjusts her stance to the balls of her feet so she can run::

Capt Rian Kwai -> @Ah...no...those weren't the ones I was talking about.

 

@ :: ACTION: the filed is dropped and a stun stick jabs her

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::hopes the grenade calms everyone down::

 

[email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION: WILL'S GRENADE GOES OFF Causing the barracks tunnel to collapse, and block. the group's advance

 

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Runs for cover with the others, trying to keep up and not get in the way ::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Don't get much of a chance to run, do I?))

STSF_BluRox -> (give me a sec, working with a concussion here, can't type fast)

STSF_BluRox -> @ Just as he hits her with the sun stick, the cave is slightly rocked by the explosion a ways off, but enough that it distracts from a clear shot

STSF_BluRox -> (stun, not sun, that might be too hot)

August Jax Robinson -> {{claws.. concussed.. come on}}

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ((I WANT A SUN STICK!))

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OK, well that was fun. Guess we better find a way around.

Capt Rian Kwai -> @::teeters off balance, barely recovering before taking the advantage of the bad shot and trying to out run them::

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() can't we pick up her implant tracker thing?

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() which way Cmdr

STSF_BluRox -> @ The other two grab her arms as she pushes by, as J'ROm also reaches for her.

STSF_BluRox -> (Kwai 1-20)

Capt Rian Kwai -> (7))

Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Follows Will::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Not in these tunnels August, until we get really close.

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::for some reason has Will's voice in her head saying "run in a serpentine manner. Serpentine, Serpentine"::

 

@ ACTION: Even slightly stunned, Kwai hits the one holding her upper arm with the palm of her right hand and chops the 2nd in the Adam’s apple, making him lose his grip on her...

 

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues to follow the group, stumbling a little and keeping an eye on the tricorder::

STSF_BluRox -> (Kwai. 1=8)

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Look at that...I got a few hits in. Whoot!))

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((3))

 

[email protected]#$%^&*()> ACTION> Jas continues to feel more woosy, and notices his itchy arm the skin seems to be peeling off a bit, the skin underneath a bit dry and ...almost scaly

 

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Smacks Will's arm::

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks behind her... ::

 

@ ACTION> AS Kwai battles loose, she turns and finds herself in the arms of J'Rom, who promptly sticks her in the neck with the hypo, however she kicks him in the knee and stumbles away....

 

STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> :: hopping up and down, holding his knee muttering:: Just as difficult as before........but soon enough my queen, soon enough...

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::head continues to swim, perhaps even more so now. Noticing the scaly skin he stops and leans against a cave wall to try and hurry the scan along::

STSF_BluRox -> (kwai got in some good shots!, got all three of them, they only got in one small hypo)

STSF_BluRox -> (Kwai - 1-10 please)

STSF_BluRox -> (for later)

Capt Rian Kwai -> @::has no attention of going down without a fight:: (m) You haven't even seen difficult yet.

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks back at Jas:: You still messed up?

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((7))

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Cmdr where are we going to go... they are right behind us

STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> ::limping:: I expected no less. You will need to be difficult to lead your armies of conoquest

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::mumbling:: ...'m fine.. jus' need.. t'get this thing to... work..

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well if I could magically teleport myself....August, why haven’t you figured out how to teleport through this rock yet?

 

[email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION: Will's grenade has creatures running all over, many of them armed, soon the tunnels are filled with those running towards where the blast occurred. As they try to escape the oncoming noise, they come upon a large cavern, which has daylight filtering up from the ceiling, and what appears to be some sort of shuttle padd

 

Capt Rian Kwai -> @::screams as loud as she can, hoping against hope that her crew can hear her....although considering she's not exactly sure where "here" is, she's not even sure they'd know to look here::

Capt Rian Kwai -> @::that and the scream will annoy J'Rom until she fades into unconsciousness again::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Everyone hold position and guard an entrance. ::taps commbadge:: +Republic+ Robinson here.

 

[email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION: JAS BEGINS TO FEEL NAUSEOUS, AND can no longer stand...

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::thinks that should make it through since he can see sky::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((And that's what happen when you forget you were partially stunned..maybe it's just an arm or something?))

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Will.. there is a shuttle over there ::Points::

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::faceplants into the ground... as gracefully as possible::

STSF_BluRox -> Blu:: hears the comm channel activate:: Well it's about time...:: Ops...connect me to Commander Robinson

STSF_BluRox -> +com+ Away team....Will...what has been taking you all so long, we lost contact with you hours ago

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Blu+ Big network of caves, Kwai and the others are lost down here somewhere. Lots of hostile mutants as well. Cant keep comms down here.We found a landing area, requesting tactical teams to clear the caves. Drop them on my position. We also have a local we rescued, but he needs medical attention and a definite quarantine.

STSF_BluRox -> +COM+ Will, you're not coming in that clearly. I got caves, Kwai and others lost, and mutants........

Capt Rian Kwai -> (("Can you hear me now?"))

STSF_BluRox -> +COM+ Understood, best I think ...we'll send down more of your troops...

Christina_Nickles -> (( dang dog pulled the plug))

STSF_BluRox -> (need at to immediately give me a 1-8)

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ((1))

Ayumu Kasuga -> 3

Christina_Nickles -> ($)

Heather Jamieson -> 3

Christina_Nickles -> (4)

STSF_BluRox -> (Jax?)

August Jax Robinson -> 1

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ((jax wants a 1 with me?))

LtCmdrRobinson -> ((We shall die together ;) ))

STSF_BluRox -> (Ouch....)

August Jax Robinson -> {{Jesus help me}}

Heather Jamieson -> (( Kasuga and I...))

Jas -> ((7))

 

[email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION> As WILL is speaking, a huge group of the ape creatures all came rushing in from Jax's position overwhelming the party and stunning both WILL and JAX

 

LtCmdrRobinson -> ((balls))

STSF_BluRox -> #BLU> :: hearing the phaser fire while talking to WILL:: Ops...can you get a lock?

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Gasps ::

LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stunned::

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: At Will getting hit ::

STSF_BluRox -> #OPS> Barely, something interrupting the readings, I can only pick up a few....

STSF_BluRox -> # Beam those you can up....

 

# Action> Heather, Ayumu and Christina are all beamed up to the Republic,

 

Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: EVERYONE DOWN!! ::fires off a few shots at the ape creatures::

STSF_BluRox -> while the ape creatures begin to pick up Will, Jax and the semi-conscious Jas.....

Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Drops to the ground hitting her chest hard :: Ooof!

August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Falls to the ground::

August Jax Robinson -> {{no apes... not balls}}

 

ACTION? # Nickles phaser is disabled as it's reassembling in the transporter room

 

Christina_Nickles -> #:: materializes on the Republic pulling up her phaser as she sees where she’s at::

Heather Jamieson -> :: Rematerializes lying on the transporter padd ::

STSF_BluRox -> @ action> Kwai passes out and J'rom catches her.

Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::the sudden movement of being hefted off the ground increases the nausea - upchucks on the ape thing::

Christina_Nickles -> Oh no they have the CMdrs and the new guy

STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> It will be alright...let's put you somewhere more comfortable, the floor is no place for you....

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM

STSF_BluRox -> PASUE SIM

 

Christina_Nickles -> ::paused::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused:::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused::

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd::

Jas -> ::paused::

Capt Rian Kwai -> :D

STSF_BluRox -> Hold a sec please

LtCmdrRobinson -> ((Getting carried off by mutants while unconscious, just like how Jax and I were married))

STSF_BluRox -> Seems we have a small issue..

STSF_BluRox -> (OMG....I just laughed so hard I hurt myself)

Capt Rian Kwai -> Oh my

STSF_BluRox -> Captain Kwai.....This is disgraceful, what are we running around here?:: walks over to Jas:: What is this....::points to uniform::

Jas -> ::looks down, then back up:: Uh... uniform?

Capt Rian Kwai -> He has been running away from mutants, you know

STSF_BluRox -> ::rounds on the cadet:: Did I give you permission to squeek?

Jas -> ::squeaks::

STSF_BluRox -> It's disgraceful......what should we do about this Captain? We could space him I suppose? Then there would be all that paperwork....

August Jax Robinson -> I have a bat..

Jas -> :?

STSF_BluRox -> Still...a write up....

Capt Rian Kwai -> I think we should just give him the right uniform. It's save time in the long run

STSF_BluRox -> I don't think we keep any of what he's go on board, so I guess you can set him up with the right one? Guess we're just going to have to do this...

STSF_BluRox -> Cadet, front and center....

STSF_BluRox -> Cadet Hobo right?

Jas -> ::front-ed and centered::

Jas -> Aye ma'am, Cadet Hobo. ::Hobo Salute::

Capt Rian Kwai -> (m)anyone have a medkit.

STSF_BluRox -> Cadet....in light that we do not have any more of ....'those' type uniforms, and only have excess ensign uniforms (mostly in red or yellow), We are at this time going to promote you to the rand of Ensign and all the rank and privelidge that holds.(basically none)

STSF_BluRox -> Welcome to the Republic and congratulations Ensign.

STSF_BluRox -> Kwai...Pip him

STSF_BluRox -> : grins::

Jas -> ::eyes widen::

Christina_Nickles -> :: claps::

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::golf clap::

Ayumu Kasuga -> Yay! More Canadians :D

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::holds his collar, sticks out her tongue and aims for the jugular::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Clapss::

August Jax Robinson -> congratsJas

Ayumu Kasuga -> Congrats and welcome aboard :D

STSF_BluRox -> (Jas, due to holidays will give you a little extra time, but please send a brief character background and bio to Captain Kwai for approval)

Jas -> Thank ya folks :D

Capt Rian Kwai -> Congrats :)

STSF_BluRox -> It ws so much easier when I just poked them with a claw

Heather Jamieson -> :: Claps ::

Jas -> (Will do. Was waiting until we got to the ship, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.. ::chuckles::)

STSF_BluRox -> (still possible, you have to see next week)

Capt Rian Kwai -> :D

Jas -> (Dun dun... duuuuuun)

Heather Jamieson -> Night all, and Merry Christmas, even to the Canadian.

Capt Rian Kwai -> You all have a Happy HOliday and stay safe

Jas -> *Canadian(s)

STSF_BluRox -> Ok all, I need to go lay down, hard to see. Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday!

Ayumu Kasuga -> Canadians

Heather Jamieson -> Oh...

STSF_BluRox -> (two of them!)

Jas -> Merry Christmas everyone! Have a good one!

STSF_BluRox -> Merry Christmas

Ayumu Kasuga -> (two of them plus an ex-faus Canadian)

Ayumu Kasuga -> Merry Christmas everyone!

Heather Jamieson -> :: Turns to her North, looks... waits...:

LtCmdrRobinson -> night all, and wife®

STSF_BluRox -> Crew dismissed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0