Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chirakis

STSF GM
  • Content count

    2,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Chirakis last won the day on December 17 2017

Chirakis had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Chirakis

  • Rank
    I *am* smiling

Contact Methods

  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Female
  • Location
    Sky Harbor Aegis, Alpha Quadrant

Recent Profile Visitors

21,527 profile views
  1. = /\ = Aegis Mission Brief 4/9/21 = /\ = 17 July 2388 - Stardate 2388.198 The Alien Alliance has left the area. Cpt Chirakis is off duty on Missouri. Border Patrol remains at red alert. Cdr Coleridge is in command. Engineering and Science are checking station system status. Security is searching for anything that might be a threat. All personnel are close to total exhaustion. (Those aboard Aegis use @) Chirakis: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\= Chirakis: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\= Jylliene: ::still on Toronto with the kids:: mimipavilion: ::in Toronto's medical bay:: Dacia Sandero: ::working on Toronto's sickbay, tending to the remnants of patients there :: Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: Working to get the station back in operation :: CdrBrown: @::drags himself out of his quarters after a brief 3 hour nap. his first sleep in days.... big mug of coffee in his hand:: Alexis McFarland: ::finishing eating her breakfast:: Chirakis: ::aboard Missouri with Cpt d'Ka::: Tae'Lynn Dran: @::on CnC :: Scott Coleridge: @::back aboard Aegis after too few hours of sleep, in his office off the CnC, continuing the paperwork and coordinating the effort:: Tarisa: @ ::On CnC, working on one of the console diagnostics.:: CdrBrown: @::enters the TL and pauses a moment, trying to form words:: C....C.....CnC Scott Coleridge: @::looking at the blank in the title of his report Salvage Effort? Or Restoration Effort? Aegis was uncomfortably close to this line. Though it was true the station was largely intact and most systems could be repaired, the *distribution* of damage was intimidating:: Unless Starfleet comes through with those Corps personnel, we're going to be at this for years. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ ::moving between several consoles, trying to get at least 2 of them to show her the same readings from environmental systems:: Cdr Wyatt Cayne: @ :: At his station on the CnC :: Annisha: :: With mom and the new kid :: CdrBrown: @::emerges out of the TL on to the CnC, an ensign hands him a PADD with the latest updates on vessel arrivals:: Chirakis: :::sits in d'Ka's office as he works::: Sierra Robinson: @ :: working near the collision area of the station...plasma torch in hand...working on containment seals :: CdrBrown: @::heads for Scott's office, PADD in one hand, coffee mug in the other, and cobwebs in his head:: Alexis McFarland: ::staring out of her window as she munches on an apple slice:: Scott Coleridge: @::stares at a new report on his console:: "Subspace shock compression damage created microfractures along 43% of station windows, likely compounded by Aegis' re-emergence into normal space. Follow-up survey required to triage affected windows and begin replacement, if repairs authorized." Tarisa: Miana> ::Relaxing with Annisha on the Missouri.:: When can we go back? Chirakis: :::somewhat anxious to get aboard station:::: Jylliene: ::to Annisha:: I'm sure your father will help get things up and running soon. CdrBrown: @::presses the ringer to Scott's office:: Alexis McFarland: Soon I hope. Scott Coleridge: @::shakes his head at the folly of whoever thought it was a good idea to shift an entire, fragile station into a subspace pocket and back:: Jylliene: (Wait, the other kids are all in our quarters too?) Scott Coleridge: @ Enter. Annisha: (sure, why not) Alexis McFarland: (lol, I guess so) Chirakis: (Kids love to be together) Jylliene: (Heh. Okies) Annisha: Thanks for watching my friends. CdrBrown: @::walks in, holding the PADD up shoulder height:: Update on arrivals. Annisha: I mean *I* watch them... really, Dacia Sandero: ::sips some tea as she finishes her round:: Jylliene: Mostly. Jylliene: ::grins:: Alexis McFarland: Someone's gotta, I guess. Tarisa: Miana> ::Grins.:: Scott Coleridge: @::takes the PADD:: How many? Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: Checking the power levels from his PADD :: Cptn d'Ka: ::without turning::::pages through his PADD, sending calls out to all in the area::: You are pushing me over the limit of your anxiety to leave Kh’éile . CdrBrown: @ 3 supply ships are four days out. The Romulans offered 40 engineers/maintenance personnel. Salvage ships from Star Fleet are due in, in 8 hours to start clearing out the debris field out there. Tarisa: @ This console is working again. ::Stands up, brushing herself off.:: Scott Coleridge: @ Forty engineers would be very welcome about now. Chirakis: :::stops bouncing in her chair::: Anxiety? Scott Coleridge: @::bites his tongue to ask for another hundred, knows Brown isn't responsible for any of this:: Dacia Sandero: ::chatting with some of Missouri's medical staff:: mimipavilion: ::wondering about Chirakis as well as her medical facility:: Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: Gets something on his personal padd :: +Rihan Cargo Vessel+ What timing mother. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ I think we crossed some wires somewhere. I'm getting zero pressure readings from decks 1 through 38 but also normal ambient temperatures. Dacia Sandero: ::also wondering about Chirakis as well, still wondering how she did that disappearing act:: Cptn d'Ka: :::slow turn:: Have you been released from Dr. Pavilion? Tae'Lynn Dran: @ ::runs the diagnostics again:: Tarisa: @ ::Perks an ear at Dran.:: Hmm... Sierra Robinson: @:: takes a pause from welding, she lowers her goggles to look at the sealed hatch, which leads to the the smashed decks where the enemy vessel smashed into the station....wiping her brow...she checks her safety gear..which includes a phaser given the times and resumes work :: Cptn d'Ka: ::Leans back:: Or Dr. Sandero... or any other physician? Nijil tr'Korjata: @ +CnC+ My mother and her cargo vessel are entering the Aegis system. Please let them in. Tarisa: @ ::Looking around CnC.:: +Nijil+ One moment. It will need to be cleared with the Commander. Chirakis: Unfortunately not. With Commander Coleridge in command, there must be something I can do to assist on station? Cdr Wyatt Cayne: @ +Nijil+ Understood. Tarisa: @ ::Steps down to Scott's office where he and Brown were talking. She rings the chime.:: Scott Coleridge: @::Tarisa:: Join the party. mimipavilion: ::sends a message to Scott to see how her facility is holding up and if he needs her to check it out:: Cptn d'Ka: ::a moment of thought before he slips a note to Dr Pavilion regarding her request:: Scott Coleridge: @::hears his console beep as someone else asks for his attention, thinking back to the days when he was a lowly ensign and all he had to do was realign plasma inverters:: Tarisa: @ ::Enters.:: Chief tr'Korjata's family freighter has arrived and is seeking clearance. Chirakis: ...and Drakkor. Scott Coleridge: @::Tarisa:: Do they come bearing gifts? Tae'Lynn Dran: @ Okay, auxiliary interior sensors are still not calibrating. Tarisa: @ I would believe so. mimipavilion: ::gets a message from d'Ka::to self:: Oh looks like the Captain is getting antsy. Scott Coleridge: @ You know what they say about Romulans bearing gifts. ::weak smile, hoping the attempt at humour is appreciated:: Let them in. But no one is docking with us until we've finished verifying that the docking ports are functional. Scott Coleridge: @ ::glances back at his console:: That's... somewhere on the list here. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ +Jylliene+ My parents are here. Sierra Robinson: @ :: wonders how many more damaged bulkheads she will have to mend in this area above the collision area. She probably looks a little weird working in an EVA suit..to the security personnel ..but maybe it will suggest to them the station needs a lot of work before deemed safe.:: Tarisa: @ ::Nods:: So transporters only? Scott Coleridge: @ For now, yes. Jylliene: +Nijil+ And the kids and I are not. (sigh) Fantastic timing. Is there even any place for them to stay? I would feel somewhat weird about having them stay in our quarters, if they're even able yet, when we're not there. Especially as there'd be no room when we get back. Cptn d'Ka: Drakkor. You are concerned about Drakkor. :::thinks for a moment, then nods::: We will wait for Dr Pavilion's answer. CdrBrown: @ I'll leave you to it, Scott. One thing I don't miss about being XO: all the paperwork. Alexis McFarland: ::looks at the little baby, but for now keeps a safe distance away since her parents told her not to get too close:: Tarisa: @ Very well. ::Steps out.:: +Nijil+ Your family has been cleared, but they are limited to transporter use only. The docking rings are offline. Dacia Sandero: ::watches and monitors the captain's health and condition:: mimipavilion: ::sends a message to d'Ka that she will be over as soon she gets a reply from Cmdr Coleridge about transporting over to Aegis:: Tae'Lynn Dran: @ ::making a little more progresses with the main environmental interface system:: Tarisa: @ ::Returns to her console diagnostics. Looks to Dran.:: Still having calibration problems? Nijil tr'Korjata: @ +Tarisa+ Thank you. +Rihan Cargo vessel+ You are cleared for orbital, but transporter only. Tae'Lynn Dran: @With the aux systems yes. I could program a patch to give us correct readings but I think that will just cause more problems down the road. Tarisa: Miana> :;Sniffs:: Do babies usually smell funny? Jylliene: (The child who makes a diaper comment gets to change it.) CdrBrown: @::exits Scott's office and heads back out on the CnC:: Sierra Robinson: @ Crewman> Sorry Lt. You are needed back in Main Engineering Romulan engineers are arriving. ( me ) Alright, keep up structural work on pier IV near the turbolift shaft... We have to stabilize that. Sierra Robinson: @ :: heads back to Main Engineering :: Tarisa: ((Could just be that new baby smell.)) Jylliene: (True.) Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: double taps :: +Jylliene+ They will remain on the cargo ship, but they said they cleared a space in a hold for us. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ The main system is accurate enough at the moment to detect major hazards. CdrBrown: @::looks around to see who has the Conn:: Scott Coleridge: @::replies to Mimi that sickbay has been cleared and she is welcome to inspect and begin restoring medical capacity:: Alexis McFarland: I don't know. I've never really smelled a baby before. Chirakis: Only one person can board and check Drakkor. It is attached to me and no other. Rendezvous October dwells on it. mimipavilion: ::replies to Scott that she'll be over as soon as she checks on Chirakis:: Jylliene: ::A hold. Lovely. After all of this.:: +Nijil+ I'm also watching Annisha's friends. Tarisa: @ As long as we get sensors to a somewhat nominal status, the fine tuning can be done at a later time. Preferably when we have more available engineers at our disposal. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ +Jy+ So it's a party. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ Understood. Tarisa: Miana> Well he smells different from you and Annisha. mimipavilion: ::sends a message to the bridge of Toronto to transport over to the Missouri and heads out of medical and to the nearest transporter room:: Cptn d'Ka: Very well. When you are released for duty, I will allow you to board Aegis... ::points a finger:: But only if you have permission from Commander Coleridge. Jylliene: +Nijil+ .... Chirakis: Agreed. Alexis McFarland: That is true. Smells like milk. Sierra Robinson: @ ( magically arrives in Main Engineering very quickly ) :: fires up her work station :: Annisha: The key is it smells. CdrBrown: @::heads over to his console to get the rest of the status report:: Jylliene: He. Not it. Alexis McFarland: My cat also smells like milk. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ Upper sections of the station seem to be responding well. Anything below commerce decks is more questionable. mimipavilion: ::enters the tr, steps on the pad, and asks the transporter chief to be transported over to the Missouri:: Nijil tr'Korjata: :: The Korjata vessel takes up and orbit about the station :: Tarisa: Miana> Your cat must drink a lot of it, and so does the baby in that case. Sierra Robinson: + Coleridge + Lt Robinson to Coleridge. Scott Coleridge: @+Robinson+ Coleridge here. Jylliene: +Nijil+ I do want to see them, but moving from one emergency location to another emergency location... and bringing kids your parents didn't expect, without the children's parents' knowledge... Chirakis: :::moves to the overlook so d'Ka could finish his work::: Alexis McFarland: She does drink a lot of milk. mimipavilion: ::the chief transports Mimi to the Missouri:: Sierra Robinson: @ + Coleridge + I was notified some engineers are arriving on station shortly....Any guidance on their deployment? CdrBrown: @::drinks his coffee as he gets the final reports on the remaining defense grid units:: Cptn d'Ka: ::continues working in his office on the bridge:: Alexis McFarland: Cat> ::in its crate drinking milk:: Cptn d'Ka: ::Commander Lei'ri is on the bridge::: Scott Coleridge: @+Robinson+ Priorities remain stabilizing life support and structural integrity, followed by defensive systems. I will let you know more when we receive official determination of the station's status. mimipavilion: ::now aboard the Missouri:: +bridge+ Pavilion to bridge. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: he chuckled off mic :: +Jy+ They said it was really nice, but if they have to wait they have to wait. Cptn d'Ka: Lei'ri> +com+ Cdr Lei'ri here Dr. Pavilion. Jylliene: +Nijil+ I'll go with what you decide, just realize that it also impacts Annisha's friends. Sierra Robinson: @ +Coleridge+ Understood. Just surveyed the area of enemy craft collision...given the structural buckling I observed, if any security personnel enter that area I recommend full EVA suits. Scott Coleridge: @+Robinson+ Let's rope that off, then, keep it that way until we get more supplies and even more personnel. mimipavilion: ::stepping off the tr pad and staying in the room:: +Lei'ri+ Captain d'Ka requested I check on Captain Chirakis, can you tell me where Captain Chirakis is? I would like to meet her in medical. Sierra Robinson: @ + Coleridge + Yeah I just did not know exactly what security personnel were doing in that area exactly... Will do....Robinson out. Dacia Sandero: ::goes over some of her reports:: Scott Coleridge: @::sighs, then stands up, taking a moment before he exits his office for CnC:: Cptn d'Ka: Lei'ri> :::a Qr'var, tall and looking very much like d'Ka:: +com+ He is in the office, Doctor. ::snaps a finger toward a security guard::: Security will escort you to that area. CdrBrown: @::looks over as Scott exits his office on to the CnC:: Scott Coleridge: @::Brown:: What's the latest tactical update? Any signs of movement from the Alliance? mimipavilion: +Lei'ri+ Thank you, I'll stay put here in the transporter room. CdrBrown: @::Coleridge:: All is quiet so far. No signs of the Alliance. 4 defense platforms are intact. I am planning on having the Toronto tow them in closer until we are more capable of defending ourselves. Sierra Robinson: @ ::sits at the improvised workstation in a bit to rest for a moment:: Momma said there will be days like this..... Cptn d'Ka: Security> ::enters the transporter room and nods to Mimi:: Lt Jazmin, ma'am. Please follow me. mimipavilion: ::nods and follows Lt Jazmin:: Scott Coleridge: @ Sensible. ::approaches Brown and lowers his voice:: (q) You know as well as I do that Starfleet is likely to pull away all these lovely, armed-to-the-teeth ships currently circling us like hawks well before Aegis is battle-ready again. The moment I can pull more engineers off life support and structural, they are yours for the tactical systems. CdrBrown: @::quietly back to Scott:: Understood. I expected that once the salvage teams are done, and the Captain is cleared to return to duty, we will be left to our own devices. Cptn d'Ka: Lei’ri> ::meets them at the entrance with a congenial nod::: Thank you, Lieutenant. Dr. Pavilion, welcome aboard USS Missouri. The captain awaits you in his office. ::knocks on the door::: Cptn d'Ka: Enter. :::still working:: mimipavilion: ::nods:: Thank you. ::enters d'Ka's office:: Hello. Chirakis: Dr. Pavilion. ::somewhat surprised::: Cptn d'Ka: ::stands::: Dr. Pavilion, welcome to Missouri. How may I help you? Scott Coleridge: @::Brown:: Indeed. ::turns back to survey CnC, suppresses a sigh:: Well, at least we have breathing room. Sierra Robinson: @ :: takes a sip of lukewarm coffee :: Alexis McFarland: ::gazes out of the window:: Annisha: :: Squints out the window :: I see it, I think. mimipavilion: ::looks at Chirakis:: I got your message about Captain Chirakis and seeing her as soon as I could. CdrBrown: @::to Scott:: You know, we could ask the salvage ships to process the metals and get us the raw materials for repairs. Would probably add a few days to their stay here.... Scott Coleridge: @ Good idea. Sierra Robinson: @ Crewman> Scrubbers in these areas have been repaired Lt. ( me ) Thank you. Be sure your teams have their Oxygen supplies with them at all times, and a phaser for self defense. That will be all.. Alexis McFarland: What do you see? CdrBrown: @ I'll send the request to the Admiral here shortly. We could definitely use the material to patch that big hole in the lower decks. Scott Coleridge: @ Speaking of which... we have a whole shipyard at our disposal. Interrupt whatever scheme Jorahl has his head buried in now and set the shipyard to manufacturing the replacement defense platforms. Scott Coleridge: @ I was just going to flip over the station and call it a skylight. ::shrugs:: But sure, sure. I guess we can patch it. Cptn d'Ka: ::turns to Kirel, then back to Mimi::: She has been well, a good assistant, and is eager to return to duty. However... ::glance to Kirel:: It's best if Commander Coleridge remains in command... for a while. CdrBrown: @::chuckles:: glad to see our sense of humor is still intact. I'll get with Jorahl. Defense platforms take priority Scott Coleridge: @::moves to the science stations to Tarisa (and Dran?):: How are the enhanced sensors? mimipavilion: ::looks between the two and back to d'Ka:: Understood. ::turns to Chirakis:: I take it safe to assume you may be taking a bit of a sabbatical from Aegis? CdrBrown: @::sends a message to the shipyard, requesting the platforms and a conference call with Jorahl:: Tarisa: @ ::Looks up from under a console.:: We are having calibration issues. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: Arrives at Coleridge's position :: Chirakis: Very well. There are things I can do to assist if needed. However, I will make it clear that Cdr Coleridge is in command. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ Interior sensors are coming along. Exterior however, it would be better to ask someone to look out a window. Sierra Robinson: @ :: decides to walk around Main Engineering for a few moments to check on those present, to see how they are holding up and if they need anything...:: Scott Coleridge: @::surprised that's the only problem so far, was worried it would be worse:: I'm sure you can get that fixed. Let me know if there's anything else you need. Scott Coleridge: @::Dran:: Noted. Scott Coleridge: @::notices Nijil sneaking up on him out of the corner of his eye:: Tarisa: @ The advanced sensors do seem to be intact. But I do not wish to use them without ensuring our power supply is stable. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ Ah Coleridge. Scott Coleridge: @ That's a good point. I agree we shouldn't think about using them now. But I'm glad the technology is intact. Hopefully our power supply will. ::Nijil:: Ah, Korjata. Just the person to tell us about power supply and other matters. mimipavilion: ::nods, thinks for a moment:: I'll talk to Cdr. Coleridge about you being on sabbatical and seeing if you can be a consultant, when I go over to Aegis. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ They are stable, but we are not at full power. I need to know exactly what Chirakis or whatever intelligence agency did to fold this station into a layer of subspace. Cptn d'Ka: Very well. Scott Coleridge: @::Nijil:: I was kind of hoping you had figured that out. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ Other than it messes with the entire power system, no. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ It uses the power grid itself as a resonator. mimipavilion: ::nods::to Chirakis:: Let me know if I can be of further assistance, Captain. Scott Coleridge: @ I've inferred, from the reports I've been skimming, it was some kind of inversion field. The residual gradient on the subspace background layer would tell us more, but of course, external sensors are not exactly up to spec at the moment. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ Didn't do anything good to the biologicals on the station either. Cptn d'Ka: That I will, Doctor. mimipavilion: ::starts getting a bad feeling about the whole situation:: Chirakis: =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\= Chirakis: =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\= Chirakis: Thank you Chirakis: Well done, all. Chirakis: TBS will be 5 hours. Chirakis: That at least gives the station personnel a break. Chirakis: Thoughts, Commander Coleridge? Scott Coleridge: Nope Chirakis: Thoughts from the crew? Chirakis: ...or questions. Chirakis: As I said, very well done crew. The best in the galaxy. Chirakis: Crew dismissed. Be well. Be Safe. Don’t forget your towel.
  2. Mission Brief | Sky Harbor Aegis |9 April 2021 17 July 2388 - Stardate 2388.199 TBS is 22 hours - the time is 0900 hours (9:00 am) Aegis Local. Previously on Sky Harbor Aegis: Those who evacuated when the Alien Alliance attacked Aegis boarded the USS Toronto and USS Calgary. As soon as Aegis disappeared the Alien Alliance left. Five hours later Aegis and Cpt Chirakis reappeared from subspace. The captain was taken to the medical complex aboard USS Toronto. Security, Engineering, and Science boarded Aegis to assess the damage. Border Patrol remains at red alert in case the Alien Alliance reappears. Cdr Coleridge is now in command of Aegis. Engineering and Science are giving a thorough check of the station’s systems. Security is searching throughout the station for anyone or anything that might be a threat.
  3. = /\ = Aegis Mission Brief 4/2/21 = /\ = 16 July 2388 - Stardate 2388.198 The Alien Alliance has left the area. Sky Harbor Aegis and Captain Chirakis suddenly emerged from subspace. The captain is resting in the medical complex aboard USS Toronto. Security, Engineering, and Science boarded Aegis to assess the damage. Border Patrol is at yellow alert in case the Alien Alliance reappears. Chirakis: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\= Chirakis: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\= Chirakis: (Those on Aegis take an @) Scott Coleridge: @::on Aegis with the inspection team, probably in charge given Chirakis' current status:: mimipavilion: ::in the Toronto's medical bay, tending to Chirakis:: Alexis McFarland: ::lying on bed with Miana, playing with her PADD:: Dacia Sandero: ::helps check up on patients:: Sierra Robinson: @ :: with Inspection Team :: Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: Looking at the damage repairs and the damage remaining. He studied his padd closely while a few team leaders awaited his comments :: Cptn d'Ka: ::sitting next to his bondmate, Kirel, staying out of the way::: Tae'Lynn Dran: @ ::working through the corridors, scanning and inspecting:: Scott Coleridge: @::scratching his head:: It's not exactly in terrible shape. CdrBrown: @::on Aegis in the CnC, rebooting command and control systems:: Chirakis: :::wakes up. feeling better than she thought she would::: Scott Coleridge: @ Structural integrity looks all right... sensors mostly fine... I mean, yeah, the entire shield grid overloaded when the captain did... whatever it was that she did. That's going to be... ::pauses as he calculates:: we're going to need a lot more engineers. mimipavilion: ::smiles, seeing that Chirakis has awoken:: That's what I like to see. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ You need to prioritize the heavy structures. Once we do that we can repair it from the outside...but we need to close off these levels. :: points on his padd :: Thanks. Cptn d'Ka: ::slight smile::: Kh’éile Cptn d'Ka: As do I. CdrBrown: @ +Coleridge+ Brown to Coleridge Sierra Robinson: @ :: hears Coleridge :: I wouldn't trust the ship's computer right now given we still do not know....:: pauses :: mimipavilion: ::looks at d'Ka and nods, then back at Chirakis:: How do you feel physically now, Captain? Scott Coleridge: @::Sierra:: Oh, I'm just basing this off the preliminary inspection reports. Apparently the team on Deck 98 reported that it is "mostly slag" because of the shield grid overload. Fun! Scott Coleridge: @+Brown+ Coleridge here. Alexis McFarland: ::Curled up next to Miana, hoping they can return to the station soon:: Tae'Lynn Dran: ::stops for a moment to scan a potted plant in the hallway:: CdrBrown: @ +Coleridge+ Giving you a heads up, I'll be giving the command and control system a reboot here in the next few minutes. Comms may be out for a couple of minutes. Chirakis: @ Lt Garand> :::walking through the station, checking every section. Everything::: Tae'Lynn Dran: Well, that's odd. ::scans again and takes a soil sample:: Annisha: :: in her own quarters, having to watch the kid for spare moments :: Scott Coleridge: @+Brown+ Acknowledged. Good luck. ::looking around engineering:: It seems like the command and defensive systems took the brunt of the damage. Chirakis: ::turns to Mimi:: Glad it's over. :::quirks a brow at d'Ka::: Tae'Lynn Dran: ::heads to a TL:: Nijil tr'Korjata: I want to make sure this subspacial shift did not mess with any systems. CdrBrown: @ +Coleridge+ Roger on that. Station defenses and the grid are toast from what I can see up here. Starting the reboot in 60 seconds. Sierra Robinson: @ :: frowns :: We have to assume whatever corruption took place in the main computer system still exists…. Prematurely activating things...is risky :: looks to the senior officers :: mimipavilion: ::Chirakis:: It's the same for everyone. ::looks between the two Captains:: I'll leave the two of you alone. ::to both:: let me know if you need something. Tae'Lynn Dran: ::exits TL onto into the Park:: Scott Coleridge: @::Nijil:: So far from the reports I'm seeing, it looks like the shift overloaded shields and a good portion of the main EPS grid. Cptn d'Ka: ::leans back:: You are alive. Could you ask for anything more? mimipavilion: ::walks away to update Chirakis' file:: Scott Coleridge: @::Sierra:: I'm not sure what you mean. Chirakis: Yes. I can. And I will. CdrBrown: @ ::begins the reboot of the Command and Control systems. Watches as the consoles and screens in the CnC all go dark:: Cptn d'Ka: ::Nods to Mimi:: Sierra Robinson: @ What crippled the station before the Alliance attack. Did we resolve it? I was not aware we did. Tae'Lynn Dran: @::scanning and sampling:: Scott Coleridge: ((This is where Brown discovers that the underlying station architecture is an unlicensed copy of Windows Server 2003)) mimipavilion: (hahaha) CdrBrown: ((and we don't have the CD-ROM)) Sierra Robinson: @ I mean I understand we got to get things going fast...but I would rather not have the Artificial Gravity shut off on random decks again. Nijil tr'Korjata: (No, the station would run on Linux) Scott Coleridge: @::blinks and rubs his eyes:: That was… oh yeah, that was just yesterday. ::has been awake for like 36 hours at this point, minus a few cat naps while they were evacuated:: Scott Coleridge: @::Sierra:: I thought we had determined the power spike from the Haradia caused a massive one-time damage event across the station. I would still like to know *how* they managed that, but I'm guessing that at this point the logs have been lost, and of course we'll never be able to separate what damage was caused by that and what was caused by the battle now. Tae'Lynn Dran: ::heads back to the TL, which doesn't open:: Cptn d'Ka: :::as soon as Mimi is far enough away::: And that would be...? Chirakis: Enl'licdh of course. Scott Coleridge: @::ticks off on his fingers:: We need to focus on stabilizing life support so we can bring in more crew, then work on defensive systems. Tae'Lynn Dran: ::spots a bootup icon slowly spinning on the TL controls:: Ah lovely. Cptn d'Ka: ::slight chuckle, leaning forward:: I doubt the doctor would allow it. CdrBrown: @ ::the screens come back on, consoles are lit again. the loading icon is on the main viewer:: Chirakis: You asked. I answered. 'Tis my preference. Tae'Lynn Dran: Maybe I should just use the stairs. Tae'Lynn Dran: ::takes the long scenic route:: Cptn d'Ka: ...and I have none, Kirel. CdrBrown: @::punches in his access code to re-establish operational control:: Sierra Robinson: @ If the logs are lost, I am more inclined to believe it was not a power surge, and more an issue of malevolent coding....causing chaos... .Hmmm...If this station were a pizza...I'd order a new Core...and start from there.... CdrBrown: Computer> Please use voice recognition to establish command code protocol. Chirakis: Of course you don't have any here. But you do aboard Missouri. Scott Coleridge: @::Sierra:: Well, I meant all of our most recent logs are likely to have suffered massive corruption from the battle damage. I'm not too optimistic that Brown's reboot of the command and control systems will give us much more than we currently have. Scott Coleridge: @ At this point, I don't think we'll be able to do a post mortem investigation of the Haradia incident ::kicks at a fallen ceiling panel:: and if we did, I suspect it would have to happen in a few months after we finish repairing this place. Did I mention I hope we get more engineers? Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: Had to sit down a bit as he was either tired or stressed :: Sierra Robinson: @ :: walks over to her coffee cup inscribed with "I'd rather have Pizza" :: I realize I am taking a different line of thinking on this....but for the record there it is. Cptn d'Ka: ::after some thought::: Later, then. When you are released from the medical complex. Scott Coleridge: @Was it sabotage by the Alliance leading up to this attack? Could be. Could it have been a weird glitch caused by the Haradia's systems? Could be. I don't think we'll ever know. Sierra Robinson: @ Sir you okay? :: spots her senior officer :: Chirakis: And that will be..... Scott Coleridge: @::Nijil:: You all right? Cptn d'Ka: :::after a moment or two, he stands to find Mimi::: Nijil tr'Korjata: @ I just need to sit down a bit. After all this time the time with the Yith still affects me. I don't know how to describe it. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ Does not help we have a new family member. Time is stretched, compressed...lost. mimipavilion: ::at console near the Toronto's CMO's office:: Tae'Lynn Dran: @ ::makes it to the commerce decks and sees the in service light is now on at the TL:: Oh thank The Three. Sierra Robinson: @ :: looks to Coleridge :: Cptn d'Ka: :::approaches the office and knocks::: Scott Coleridge: @ Most of us have al... ::stifles a yawn:: also been awake far too long. CdrBrown: @ Computer, authorize command code Brown 86254- Alpha Gamma. Recognize other command staff onboard, XO Commander Scott Coleridge. Recognize Command Staff not onboard, Captain Kirel Chirakis. Restore appropriate command codes and authorizations. Execute. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ If I did not know better my own mind is fighting over how to repair this station. Scott Coleridge: @::Nijil:: You can get some rest, you know. We're going to be in this for the long haul. mimipavilion: ::looks up at d'Ka:: Yes Captain? Cptn d'Ka: A question for your patient... mimipavilion: ::nods:: CdrBrown: @ +Coleridge+ Brown to Coleridge, comms check Scott Coleridge: @+Brown+ Coleridge here. Cptn d'Ka: She would like to have a drink of :::takes a deep breath, holding back a slight smile::: Enl'licdh - a finely distilled Sindarin beverage with high alcohol content, similar to brandy. Tae'Lynn Dran: @::exits the TL onto the CnC:: CdrBrown: @ +Coleridge+ Command codes and authorizations have been reset, the new CnC command systems drive we got from the Toronto is integrating well. Sierra Robinson: @ I'll clean this place up for a base camp Chief... Nijil tr'Korjata: @ I think I should get some rest close by. :: leans over :: CdrBrown: @::Sees Tae'Lynn exit on to the CnC:: Tae'Lynn Dran: @::moves over to the science station:: Nijil tr'Korjata: @ Do what you need to Muuhi, I, err, mean Robinson. :: blinks :: Scott Coleridge: @+Brown+ Thank you, Commander. Please take charge of the audit of the defensive systems. I'll want a preliminary report on what's Salvageable and what needs Replacement in 2 hours. Sierra Robinson: @ Okay....I think you ought to get some rest with the family sir. I think Commander Coleridge has things well in hand....uh right Commander? CdrBrown: @+Coleridge+ Understood. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ ::reviewing the state of science systems:: Everything is going to need to be recalibrated. Scott Coleridge: @::Nijil:: Commander Korjata. Go back to your wife and family and don't set foot on Aegis until you've had at least 6 hours of sleep. That's an order. Cptn d'Ka: ::waiting for her reply and knowing what it will probably be::: CdrBrown: @::sees Tae'Lynn at the science station:: Can you get the remaining defense grid platforms to respond to us? CdrBrown: @::heads over to tactical and begins the audit of the station's defense systems:: Scott Coleridge: @::Robinson:: Lieutenant, I'm returning to the CnC. You're in charge down here. Focus on life support in critical areas and then start working on a more comprehensive damage control list. mimipavilion: ::slight grin:: She can have a small amount of the beverage, to reacquaint and not over-do her system, since she is still in recovery from what she has been through. Best medicine I could think of. ::looks down and sighs:: Which reminds me I need to check my Romu... ::looks at d'Ka:: ale when I get back to Aegis. Chirakis: :::swinging her legs over the side, she waits::: Sierra Robinson: @ Yes sir...Before you go, shall we keep the decks that sustained collision damaged sealed for the time being? Tae'Lynn Dran: @ Perhaps. Odd question but where are we? As in, the station. If I remember right we evacuated to the ships and left. Then Aegis appeared so I suspect we're not in the same location as before. Did the grid come with Aegis or am I confused? Nijil tr'Korjata: @ Oh yes, we don't want someone blowing out into space. mimipavilion: ::looks past d'Ka and directly at Chirakis:: Great, I think I'm about to have a runner. Scott Coleridge: @::Sierra:: Yes, I think that would be prudent. Remember our overall goal right now is simply to stabilize the station so it's safe enough to bring aboard as many teams as possible. Anything that isn't mission critical can wait. Cptn d'Ka: Very well, Doctor. And how much may she have? In other words, what is a "small amount" in your estimation? Tae'Lynn Dran: @::working on the uplink protocols:: Sierra Robinson: @ Copy that....Yeah...don't want to bleed atmosphere from those decks.... Good to know. Good Luck Gentlemen. Chirakis: :::checks her medical loungewear and leans against the bed::: CdrBrown: @ Most of the platforms were destroyed, however, a few were showing on sensors. The grid will only respond to Aegis. As for our position, we haven't had the alignment systems figure out exactly where we are, but I am sure we didn't drift very far, maybe a few kilometers at most. Once you have the link established, work on synchronizing our position Tae'Lynn Dran: @ Understood. Chirakis: :::arms cross:: mimipavilion: ::Looks at d'Ka:: I take it that Captain Chirakis is going to Missouri for this drink, which should be about an eighth of a glass. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ Coleridge? CdrBrown: @ +Missouri+ Aegis control to USS Missouri. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ I do have something else I need to report. ::typing while talking:: I was running scans and found something odd in the cellular scans of some plants on the station. Cptn d'Ka: ::nod:: To you, exactly how large a glass? Scott Coleridge: @::Nijil:: Yes? Cptn d'Ka: ::glance to Kirel::: Chirakis: :::slight glare, waiting::: Nijil tr'Korjata:@ What prevents them from coming back? Surely the Alliance knows the station has returned. mimipavilion: ::goes over to a nearby replicator and has it replicate an empty whisky glass and goes back to d'Ka:: This big of a glass. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ ::working on getting computer link to the comm array to settle down enough for a link to the Grid:: Sierra Robinson: @ :: heaves a large kit with some odd nerd Engineering computer onto her messed up desk, she opens it...and then begins attaching wires to another case....and her computer has power :: CdrBrown: @ +Missouri+ Please begin the 3D scan of our hull and external systems, upload to me when complete, please. Cptn d'Ka: Excellent. As soon as she is released I will tend to this. Scott Coleridge: @::Nijil:: I'm worried about that too. But that isn't our job right now. My job is to start filling out paperwork. And yours is to get some rest. ::says this last part firmly:: Nijil tr'Korjata: Aye. :: exasperatingly :: Cptn d'Ka: ::gracious slight bow:: Thank you, Doctor. Sierra Robinson: :: taps a few buttons and a 3d image of Aegis appears above her portable computer, It is small compared to the Main Holographic Diagram of Aegis..but it helps Sierra process things :: Tae'Lynn Dran: @ Whatever happened to Aegis, I don't think there was proper shielding. I need to run some tests on some samples to see what type of harm it did to anything biological on the station. mimipavilion: ::nods, looking at Chirakis, then back at d'Ka:: It's not a problem Captain. I think that Chirakis is wanting to see me. Sierra Robinson: Thank you USS Toronto for this gizmo....: CdrBrown: @ ::turns to Tae'Lynn:: understood. Cptn d'Ka: Very well... :::moves in her direction::: Chirakis: ::as they come toward her, she remarks:: I heard every word. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ Computer, beam me over to my temporary quarters. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: dissolves away :: Sierra Robinson: @ :: taps buttons and begins to organize her thoughts :: Take care Chief. mimipavilion: ::moves towards Chirakis:: I see that you are definitely feeling better and are wanting out of this place. ::nods:: Of course you did. Chirakis: It is up to you, Doctor. CdrBrown: @::starts to compare internal system reports of the defensive systems to the external scans of the station that are slowly being uploaded by the Missouri:: Scott Coleridge: @::heads to CnC:: Tae'Lynn Dran: @ Power fluctuations are making it hard to stabilize comm protocols. I need to bring back up generator A-07 online. Sierra Robinson: @ ::: hard at work determining what is shorted out and what isn't :: Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Resolves at his quarters :: CdrBrown: @ Very well, Tae'Lynn. Just don't overload our systems. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ ::fiddling with all the dials:: CdrBrown: @::puts the display of Aegis on the main viewer, Green is an intact system, Yellow damaged, Red destroyed..... and there is tons of red:: Tae'Lynn Dran: @ That's better. Getting an acknowledgement from the Grid. mimipavilion: You can go get this Sindar brandy, but... ::directs this to d'Ka as well:: if you start feeling off due to the subspace situation you have been through, let me know and I will beam over to the Missouri asap. Do I make myself clear? CdrBrown: @ Great! How many platforms made it? 3? 4? Chirakis: Yes, Doctor. Sierra Robinson: @ Computer run diagnostic on batteries...fusion systems and Main Power Reactor Systems......And display spike grids to this station... Cptn d'Ka: Of course. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ Grid is currently in autonomous mode. Sending a ping to all units. One moment. Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Nijil laid down on the couch and fell asleep :: mimipavilion: ::glad that everyone is in agreement:: Chirakis I'll take you to your uniform now. Cptn d'Ka: {{And I will keep a close watch on you, Kh’éile. }} Scott Coleridge: @::arrives on CnC:: Chirakis: :::glares at her bondmate:: Cptn d'Ka: Thank you, Doctor. Is she fit for duty? Tae'Lynn Dran: @ I am only receiving a response from 12% of the Grid. CdrBrown: @::sees Scott exit out on to the CnC:: Chirakis: {{I am *not* a child.}} Sierra Robinson: @ :: notes deck 98....for all intents and purposes is completely dead.....along with designated sealed off section from the collision of the enemy vessel :: Cptn d'Ka: {{Then don't act like one.}} Scott Coleridge: @::nods at Brown and Dran:: Doesn't look too…. ::as he says this, a panel behind him sparks dramatically:: bad. mimipavilion: ::sees the glare and doesn't say a word:: Yes, she was just weak and needed some MUCH needed sleep. Though she could use some more. ::Chirakis:: This way to the changing room. CdrBrown: @ So, 4 platforms responding, basically. Thank you, Tae'Lynn. Leave them in autonomous mode for now, we will reposition them once we have a better idea on the status of the station systems Sierra Robinson: @ :: hopes to heck they are taking it easy...most the juice is still from batteries :: CdrBrown: @::looks at Scott: Weapons aren't looking too hot, though. Significant battle damage. Chirakis: ::following Mimi to her uniform and slips it on::: Scott Coleridge: @::Brown:: Well, that's to be expected. Please contact Dr. Pavilion aboard the Toronto and request an update from her about Captain Chirakis at her convenience. I'll be in my office, starting the paperwork to get Corps engineers out here. Sierra Robinson: @:: observes the bar on the diagnostic screen go slowly.....slowly from left to right :: Cdr Wyatt Cayne: @ :: Looking over security concerns from the CnC :: Scott Coleridge: @::heads towards his office, pauses and looks at the closed door to Chirakis' office:: CdrBrown: @ Understood, mimipavilion: ::back to Chirakis while quickly changes:: Is there anything you want me to do, beyond my scope as CMO. I'm sure Scott will want to know your status, which will be that you are resting on the Missouri. Sierra Robinson: @ Batteries now, Fusion Power soon...Mains Later...Pizza even later.....ugh. Chirakis: :::boots need a cleaning, some other things must be fixed.... and her dagger is not there::: Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Nijil falls into a deep sleep quickly :: CdrBrown: @ +Pavilion+ Dr, when you have a free moment, please send update regarding the Captain's status. The crew is anxious for some good news mimipavilion: +Brown+ Understood. Sierra Robinson: @ +Engineering to CNC+ CNC....Robinson here. Enjoy the Batteries now, Fusion systems should be next to be brought back on line when the Mechanics arrive en force. Chirakis: I will let you know, Doctor. For now, Cdr Coleridge is in command. Scott Coleridge: @::enters his office, which is surprisingly unscathed, and sadly the carpet remains intact:: Scott Coleridge: @::shakes his head:: Never going to be able to justify getting that replaced as part of the repairs. mimipavilion: ::nods:: Understood, thought I would check. I will send my status here shortly. CdrBrown: @+Robinson+ Understood. Batteries are where its at. Nothing tops the copper top. mimipavilion: I'll check with him as what I need to do. Chirakis: =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\= Chirakis: =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\= Chirakis: Thank you Chirakis: Very well done, crew. Chirakis: Stand by. Chirakis: TBS will be the next morning - 9AM Chirakis: Comments for the team, Commander? Scott Coleridge: None Chirakis: Comments or Questions for the crew? Chirakis: (from the crew) Chirakis: Apparently no... Chirakis: Mimi, thank you for your log this week. Chirakis: Crew dismissed. Be well. Be Safe. Don’t forget your towel.
  4. Mission Brief | Sky Harbor Aegis |2 April 2021 16 July 2388 - Stardate 2388.198 TBS is 17 hours - the time is 1000 hours (10:00 am) Aegis Local. Believing that Aegis was destroyed, the Alien Alliance has left the area. Sky Harbor Aegis and Captain Chirakis suddenly emerged from subspace. The captain is resting in the medical complex aboard USS Toronto. Security, Engineering, and Science boarded Aegis to assess the damage. Border Patrol remains at red alert in case the Alien Alliance reappears.
  5. = /\ = Aegis Mission Brief 3/26/21 = /\ = 16 July 2388 - Stardate 2388.198 TBS is 5 hours - the time is 1600 hours (4:00 pm) Aegis Local. Previously on Sky Harbor Aegis: Personnel were working on catastrophic failure in the environmental systems. Others evacuated to USS Missouri and USS Iowa. The Alien Alliance appeared and Border Patrol decloaked to counterattack. The battle grew to the point of ordering evacuation. Chirakis remained aboard, shut down all systems, pressed a black tag. She and Aegis and faded into oblivion. Chirakis: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\= Chirakis: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\= CdrBrown: <<<Toronto grab a #>>>> Dacia Sandero: ::working in medical, tending to patients there:: CdrBrown: # ::in the conference room on the Toronto, just now coming out of his daze:: Sierra Robinson: # :: in an assembly area aboard the Toronto.. :: mimipavilion: ::in medical of Missouri:: Tarisa: # ::Sitting in a room on board the Toronto. She was still clutching the station logs, holding them close. She wasn't sure what was going to happen now.:: Alexis McFarland: ::with Miana, looking out of the window at all of ships bunched up:: CdrBrown: # ::gets up and heads for the assembly area, to meet with some of his fellow crew:: Cptn d'Ka: ::in his office, contemplating the lost of his bondmate::: Alexis McFarland: ::Still not sure what to think of the disappearance of the Aegis:: Tarisa: Miana> ::Was pretty much cried out now, but she was at least comforted when her family confirmed her aunt Tarisa was still alive.:: Dacia Sandero: ::by now as also aware of Aegis' possible demise, still soaking it in:: CdrBrown: # ::enters the cargo bay that is being used for the survivors and sees Sierra: Sierra Robinson: # :: sitting at a Table watching the stars streak by at warp....not certain where the ship is actually heading...The coffee is acceptable given the circumstances...:: Alexis McFarland: ::pets Miana:: I wonder where they're gonna put us all now. Tarisa: Miana> ::Frowns.:: I do not know... Jylliene: ::trying to relax on the Missouri with the family:: mimipavilion: ::checking on a patient:: Annisha: :: On the Missouri, trying to tap into the external sensors to see what's going on :: CdrBrown: # ::Walks up to Sierra:: How are you holding up? Tae'Lynn Dran: ::in a corridor of the Missouri taking stock of her remaining belongings:: Alexis McFarland: hmm, I'm sure there’ll be another station. It's just too bad this one didn't last very long. Cptn d'Ka: ::exits his office::: Hold steady, Lei'ri. Dacia Sandero: ::helps with things in the med bay as well:: Tarisa: # ::Enters the assembly area, quietly.:: Tarisa: Miana> ::Nods.:: Mhm CdrBrown: # ::sees Tarisa and waves her over:: Sierra Robinson: # :: looks up seeing a vaguely familiar face :: Hello Commander...Alright I suppose. I had a full physical by order of the CMO onboard. No issues. I guess the docs wondered why I was in an EVA suit...so they wanted to check everything out. Tarisa: # ::Walks over. She still has a death grip on the station log.:: Cptn d'Ka: Lei'ri> Holding steady, aye. Nothing new so far and I don't imagine that.... Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Chimes the door the computer said Jy, D'Rynn, and Annisha were holed up in :: Dacia Sandero: # Leilani> ::on board the bridge of the Toronto, glad she was able to rescue the Aegis crew, but sad about Captain Chirakis:: CdrBrown: # ::to Sierra:: Good. it'll take us some time, but we will get through this. If you need to talk, we will help each other out. Cptn d'Ka: :::settles into his chair::: Problem 'ri? CdrBrown: # ::sees Tarisa approach and points at the log:: you ok? Sierra Robinson: # :: notes Tarisa and quiets :: Tarisa: # ::Her ears had been lowered, tail barely moving.:: I believe so... Cdr Wyatt Cayne: # :: Finds himself on the Toronto :: Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Enters his new quarters, exasperated and stressed :: Cptn d'Ka: Lei'ri> No, Captain. ::Leans toward him::: (w) You are waiting for something? Jylliene: ::hears chime:: Enter. Dacia Sandero: #Leilani> ::looks up from the science console, after confirming there're no more signs of any Alien Alliance ships:: Gee, now what? ::to noip:: CdrBrown: # good. ::to both Tarisa and Sierra:: We should be getting berthing assignments shortly. ::points at the log again:: I'll take that from you Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Looks at his family :: Elements. You are all safe. Chirakis: <<Keep in mind that all ships are on the border, watching for the Alien Alliance if needed.>> Sierra Robinson: # Commander, did we do alright? :: pondering the consequences of a loss of a major space station :: Cdr Wyatt Cayne: # :: Walks up to Commander Brown :: Commander. Tarisa: # ::Nods as she reluctantly hands the log over.:: CdrBrown: # We did well, Sierra. We did our jobs and followed our orders. You can't win everything, its not failure, it is just a fact of life. CdrBrown: # ::sees Wyatt:: Commander, how are you? Annisha: :: Annisha looks up at her father. She remained curled up on the couch, but the worry showed in her eyes :: Cptn d'Ka: Waiting for her. Cdr Wyatt Cayne: # On the station one moment, on this ship the next. A messed up sitrep. CdrBrown: #::takes the log:: Thank you for watching this. I'll get it filed with StarFleet Sierra Robinson: # :: looks to Tarisa briefly then nods to Commander Brown :: Understood. Jylliene: We are. How are you? Dacia Sandero: #Leilani> ::sits back down at her usual 2XO seat:: Just keep your eyes open.. ::to the science officer who took her place:: Nijil tr'Korjata: :: goes to sit next to Jy and son :: Lost the station...and Chirakis. Jylliene: I've heard. Cptn d'Ka: Lei'ri> ::leans over, asking quietly::: Waiting for her, Captain? Sierra Robinson: # Did you want to have a seat Tarisa? Dacia Sandero: ::she looks around the med bay assessing the remaining number of patients, working with Missouri's medical staff on patient accommodations and such:: Cdr Wyatt Cayne: Tarisa...Sierra is it? Tarisa: # ::Takes a seat by Sierra.:: Thank you. CdrBrown: # Commander, it’s very messed up. Right now we have to focus on our departments and our people, make sure they are tended to. Command is going to get with us to schedule a memorial service at some point. Alexis McFarland: ::she is also curled up on a couch in their room, eating some snacks Mr. Moht set out for them:: mimipavilion: ::goes over to her temporary desk the Missouri CMO had set up for her and picks up the death certificate and just looks at it:: Cptn d'Ka: ::Focused::: Yes, 'ri. Waiting. Be patient. Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Notices the instrument standing up in the corner :: Ah, Anni saved it. :: He threw a nod towards his daughter :: Sierra Robinson: # How many did we lose? Tarisa: Miana> How is Annisha? CdrBrown: # ::looks at Sierra:: Just the one from Aegis. ::sighs:: Alexis McFarland: Annisha? She seemed okay when we talked to her. Alexis McFarland: ::eats a slice of Risian water fruit:: Sierra Robinson: # The Captain? CdrBrown: # Aye.... Tarisa: Miana> ::Nods, fluffy white tail giving a little swish.:: Tarisa: # ::Frowns.:: Alexis McFarland: Probably worried about what happens next, but I think we all are. mimipavilion: ::slowly sits down at the desk:: Sierra Robinson: # :: looks reflecting things for a moment then takes a sip of coffee :: I see... Sierra Robinson: # Thank you Commander. Nijil tr'Korjata: Annish- Annisha: :: Annisha puts up her hand :: Talking to my friends, father. I'll get back to Au. Cptn d'Ka: ::turns to Lt Sojek at Tactical:: Anything left of the Alien Alliance? Cptn d'Ka: Sojek> No, sir. :::tap...tap::: Approximately two parsecs away from us and moving out of territory. Alexis McFarland: Ahh, speaking of..::answers her beeping PADD:: 'ey. CdrBrown: # I've been informed that the chapel is open for those in need of services. I have to get the logs transmitted to Command and I have to get in touch with Capt. D'ka. If you need anything, let me know and we will get it handled. You all did well. I am proud. Cptn d'Ka: Excellent. And now we wait. Tarisa: Miana> ::Gets into frame as well.:: Jylliene: ::grins at Nijil:: At least that's normal? Alexis McFarland: (At least it's not boyfriends) Annisha: :: Brings up her friends on her padd :: Cptn d'Ka: Lei'ri> How long, Captain? Jylliene: (Yet.) Sierra Robinson: # :: it seems so.....not the case being an engineer on a station that was lost :: Sir...did someone track down that freighter? Cptn d'Ka: As long as we can. Tarisa: ((Well we do have Chubbs now.)) Alexis McFarland: Hey, how're you holding up? Alexis McFarland: (lol what a couple!) Dacia Sandero: ::talking with one of Missouri's med staff over a cup of coffee:: Sierra Robinson: Chubbs> :: the big blue Bolian 8 year old is being treated to massive amounts of replicated donuts to keep him...content for the moment :: Tarisa: # ::Quietly listening for the moment.:: Sierra Robinson: # It can happen again....hence I ask.... :: returns to her coffee and the streaking stars of the viewport :: CdrBrown: # ::looks out the window as he turns, and sees something black emerge from subspace...:: Cptn d'Ka: ::stands, focusing::: CdrBrown: # What, the? Annisha: :: To Miana & Alexis :: Au guys doing alright? Father just arrived. He looked more awful than normal... Tarisa: # :;Perks up as she looks at Brown, and what he is focused on. She stands to get a better look.:: Cptn d'Ka: {{Kh’éile}} Sierra Robinson: # :: looks out the Viewport :: It is moving... CdrBrown: # +Bridge+ Brown, to the bridge.... something is emerging from subspace, and its getting larger. mimipavilion: ::unaware of what's going on outside of Missouri:: Cptn d'Ka: Lei'ri, call in Doctor Pavilion to stand by. Sierra Robinson: # :: notes no change in alert status :: CdrBrown: # ::sees the Toronto go to red alert as the object emerges and continues to grow:: CdrBrown: # Thats.... thats.... Aegis! Its back! Cptn d'Ka: Lei'ri> +Mimi+ Dr Pavilion, prepare for incoming. Alexis McFarland: Hm, we're all right. I can imagine. Tarisa: # But...how? Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Get an alert on his device :: What? Alexis McFarland: ::glances back at the window:: Huh? mimipavilion: ::perks up, concerned:: +Lei'ri+ Understood. Jylliene: ((Look, where Chirakis is concerned, nothing should really be surprising.)) Annisha: :: Miana & Alexis :: Wait, father is surprised about something. Alexis McFarland: Oooh, what is it? Tarisa: Miana> ::Perks up, then looks out the window as well.:: CdrBrown: # ::looks at Wyatt:: Keep them occupied, I am heading to the bridge. I'll be in touch. mimipavilion: ::stands up and gets a biobed ready:: Cptn d'Ka: ::to Lei'ri::: Inform the ships of incoming and stay away from Aegis's position. Sierra Robinson: # :: stands :: A subspace pocket? CdrBrown: #::begins to run towards a TL:: Cptn d'Ka: Lei'ri> Got it. Cdr Wyatt Cayne: # Will do. Sierra Robinson: # :: looks at Tarisa :: At least that is my guess. CdrBrown: # ::enters the TL:: Bridge! Tarisa: # :;Her mind going to work.:: Possible. Maybe a cloak, but for a station that large? Chirakis: ACTION> Border Patrol backs off. Jylliene: ::glances at Nijil:: mimipavilion: +Lei'ri+ May I ask what the status of the emergency is. Jylliene: What's going on? CdrBrown: #::exits the TL on to the bridge of the Toronto, seeing the flurry of activity:: Dacia Sandero: #Leilani> The heck's going on? Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Looks at Jylliene :: Nothing much, but the station is back. Sierra Robinson: # Right...That takes a hell of a lot of energy to hide something that big... Dacia Sandero: #Leilani> ::busies herself in the flurry:: Jylliene: ...Nothing much? Alexis McFarland: Are you near a window Annisha? I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. Sierra Robinson: # The ship is not on alert so...I don't know what to say.. Jylliene: That's not quite "nothing much". Tarisa: Miana> Whoa... Cptn d'Ka: +Mimi+ Prepare to beam the captain to the tactical medical area. mimipavilion: ::shocked:: +D'ka+ Understood Captain. Nijil tr'Korjata: Probably a large subspace 'pocket'. Annisha: :: to Miana & Alexis :: Blubby's is back. mimipavilion: ::moves everything to the tactical med area and starts attempting to lock on to Chirakis:: CdrBrown: # +Wyatt+. It is definitely Aegis. Alexis McFarland: And the new gelato shop! Tarisa: Miana> Yay! Chirakis: ACTION> Aegis is blacked out, but still intact. Cdr Wyatt Cayne: # +Brown+ I will need some things explained. CdrBrown: # +Wyatt+ As will I. CdrBrown: # ::steps over to the tactical console of the Toronto to read the sensor data on Aegis:: Sierra Robinson: # I don't have an engineering explanation for what has transpired in the past eight hours...But I did not see the station actually blow up . :: smiles :: mimipavilion: ::softly:: Yes! ::beams Chirakis aboard:: Jylliene: ((Stay tuned for the "Behind the Scenes" footage upload, coming soon)) Dacia Sandero: #Leilani> Yeah, it's all there in one piece ::looking from the science console:: mimipavilion: ::rushes to her side and begins treatment:: +d'Ka+ I have her aboard. mimipavilion: ::begins asking Chirakis questions on how she's feeling, etc.:: Cptn d'Ka: +Mimi+ Excellent. CdrBrown: # ::sees the damage from one of the alien ships penetrating the lower decks of the station:: Chirakis: ::to Mimi::: ::weak:: Get someone over to the station.... engineering especially... and ::cough:: mimipavilion: I'll make sure that Aegis gets secured. Chirakis: :::relaxes into the bed, eyes closed, muttering::: I hope this never happens again. Sierra Robinson: # I hope she doesn't have any fires onboard....putting out something like that with a station that was infected by some sort of virus.....would be tough. Nijil tr'Korjata: (Should have been a botanist, less work on this station) CdrBrown: # ::waits for word if Chirakis is onboard:: mimipavilion: +d'Ka+ Captain d'Ka, Captain Chirakis would like a security team as well as an engineering team beam over and secure the station, immediately. Cptn d'Ka: 'Ri, inform the Border Patrol to remain vigilant. Nijil tr'Korjata: Well, I imagine I have to go back to the station. Jylliene: Likely so. Alexis McFarland: Your dad must be feeling a bit better now? ::to Annisha:: Jylliene: You're looking forward to it, admit it. Jylliene: ::grins:: Sierra Robinson: # :: takes a seat again :: So Tarisa..where were we??? Annisha: :: to Alexis :: No, if nothing else he looks even worse. Now he has to repair the station. Cptn d'Ka: +Mimi+ Getting them over now. ::snaps her fingers and they move out::: Alexis McFarland: And we don't get overtime pay. Tarisa: # ::Sits as well.:: I am unsure at this point... mimipavilion: ::shakes her head:: Looks like subspace did a number on you. At least you are not injured to any level. You're just weak. Chirakis: :::falls asleep::: Sierra Robinson: # as am I Annisha: :: To Alexis :: Some kind of space money. mimipavilion: ::smiles as the captain sleeps:: You need the sleep. mimipavilion: ::goes and deletes the death certificate:: Chirakis: =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\= Chirakis: =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\= Chirakis: Very well.... TBS will be until tomorrow morning 10am. Chirakis: As I mentioned, next week is an unofficial sim. Chirakis: Since Commander Coleridge could not come, Cdr Brown took his place. tonight... Chirakis: So.. Commander Brown, comments for the crew? CdrBrown: Great job tonight folks. sorry, we won't be able to file insurance claims on priceless belongings though. Chirakis: The belongings might still be aboard Aegis. Chirakis: Thank you for the logs, Mimi and Brian. Chirakis: Questions or comments from the crew? Chirakis: Seeing none.... Chirakis: Crew dismissed. Be well. Be Safe. Don’t forget your towel.
  6. Mission Brief | Sky Harbor Aegis | 26 March 2021 16 July 2388 - Stardate 2388.198 TBS is 5 hours - the time is 1600 hours (4:00 pm) Aegis Local. Previously on Sky Harbor Aegis: Personnel were working on catastrophic failure in the environmental systems. Others evacuated to USS Missouri and USS Iowa. The Alien Alliance appeared and Border Patrol decloaked to counterattack. The battle grew to the point of ordering evacuation. Captain Chirakis remained aboard, shut down all systems, pressed a black tag attached to her uniform. She and Aegis faded into oblivion.
  7. That Others May Live Chirakis In the year 2388 on the 22nd day of the 10th month, Sky Harbor Aegis opened its doors to a new station, the third incarnation of Sky Harbor Aegis. In the year 2388 on the 14th day of the 7th month, Sky Harbor Aegis was gone, having disappeared into the abyss never to be seen again. Its commanding officer, Chirakis Kirel of SI5, disappeared with the station, knowing full well that if she did not destroy it, the Alien Alliance would use Sky Harbor Aegis for a base of operations. They would make good use of their cordon around the Joint Allied Powers. In essence, the Alien Alliance would take custody of the Joint Allied Powers. They would be used as slaves, they would be tortured, and possibly killed. However, the station was gone as was its commanding officer. As soon as Captain Chirakis pressed a button on her uniform, she and Sky Harbor Aegis disappeared into the abyss. It did not take long for the Alien Alliance to reverse course, leaving countless shattered ships behind with only a few Border Patrol ships damaged. Ordinarily, personnel aboard Starfleet ships would be rejoicing. This time they were not. Aegis was gone. The captain was gone. Personnel from Aegis had nowhere to go, no place to live, and no one to direct them. Iowa’s Captain Jon Kelley leaned against his ship’s window pain, head bowed struggling to forget what had just happened. Then suddenly, “Damnit, Jer,” he shouted, raising a fist ready to smash it into the stained glass window. Missouri’s Captain Je’rit d’Ka took a forceful hold of Kelley’s wrist and turned him around. “Jon,” he began quietly, “She is gone. She has given her life that others may live. Now we must do the same. We must move on.” _____________________________________________ "That Others May Live" The motto of USAF Pararescue
  8. = /\ = Aegis Mission Brief 3/19/21 = /\ = 16 July 2388 - Stardate 2388.198 TBS is zero - the time is 1000 hours (10:00 am) Aegis Local. Engineering works on catastrophic failure in the environmental systems. Most personnel on Aegis have evacuated to USS Missouri and USS Iowa. Engineers, security, science, and command remain on Aegis. Border Patrol surrounds the area. Ships from the Alien Alliance suddenly appear. Cloaked USS Warren, USS Tsinghua, USS Anui, RSE Praetor, IKS Fek’lhr, USS Kole, USS Kearsarge, USS Sacramento, RSE Daemnh, and IKS Bat’lh appear to counterattack. Personnel on Aegis prepare for a beam-out if necessary. Chirakis: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\= Chirakis: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\= Dacia Sandero: ::in a medical bay, dealing with the patients there:: Tarisa: @ ::On the CnC, at her console, frantically tapping.:: Calestorm: @Sec Grunts> ::teams of 3 patrol and prepare to beam off if necessary:: Amanda Davis PhD: :::caring for personnel in the medical bay of USS Missouri. mimipavilion: @::watching and waiting:: CdrBrown: @::on the CnC, coordinating station and fleet efforts:: Sierra Robinson: @ :: making her way back to Main Engineering from Deck 22, but with so many odd issues with the station...it is taking a while ....:: Calestorm: @CnC>::monitoring SEC from auxiliary console:: Alexis McFarland: ::huddled with Miana in their suite:: CdrBrown: @ Tactical, let me know when we have shields at full power, and weapons warmed up. Tarisa: Miana> ::Trying to purr to help ease herself and Alexis.:: Chirakis: @ :::standing watch on the main screen and listening to the attacking starships::: Calestorm: @::speaking in low, commanding tones to her skeleton teams...but accent is noticeable with stress:: Alexis McFarland: ::holds Miana, as she talks to Annisha on her PADD:: CdrBrown: @::to Chirakis:: Fleet is moving to engage the Alliance vessels, Iowa and Missouri are preparing to launch their attack wings on our signal Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: Working as fast as he can on any and all station systems :: Chirakis: ACTION> Alien Alliance ships and Starfleet ships CLASH into a fight. Dacia Sandero: ::helping coordinate incoming patients:: Tarisa: @ ::using the sensors to try and gain some sort of advantage.:: Annisha: +Alexis+ Something is happening out there. Calestorm: @::turns to CDR Brown:: Sir, SEC teams remain on standby. Sierra Robinson: @ :: maneuvers through a jefferies tube....noting red hues everywhere.....she makes her way down a ladder.....:: CdrBrown: @ Tarisa, slave the tactical responsibilities to your console, use your sensors to establish firing solutions. Chirakis: @ +Coleridge+ Report on engineering, Commander? CdrBrown: @::Calestorm:: Make sure they are in position to protect critical systems in case we are boarded. Tarisa: @ ::Ears twitch up.:: Yes, Commander. ::Ties into Tactical.:: Calestorm: @::wings an acknowledgment nod to Chirakis as well:: Alexis McFarland: Mm. Lots of ships outside. I'm not sure what it is though, probably not just to say "hello". Calestorm: @::to Brown:: Yes sir. Scott Coleridge: @+Chirakis+ Commander tr'Korjata is stabilizing as many systems as possible. I am coordinating damage control teams, such as they are, standing by. CdrBrown: @ Tarisa, let me know when you have firing solutions established. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ +Coleridge+ I am trying to augment what few shields we have, the power to sensors, and anything else I can wrangle from the systems. Tarisa: Miana> ::Frowns, she grips Alexis tighter.:: Not good... Cdr Wyatt Cayne: @ :: Watching what he can on sensors :: Tarisa: @ ::Establishes her locks.:: Done, Commander. CdrBrown: @ Tarisa, commence firing sequence Aegis 47. Chirakis: @ ::on CnC::: +Coleridge+ Continue, Commander. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ +Coleridge+ This engineering deck is locked down, no one is out. Alexis McFarland: Mm. I wonder if this is why we had to leave the station? Alexis McFarland: ::pets Miana:: Sierra Robinson: :: cursing a certain turbolift that she would usually use...but it was affected by the computer virus and was behaving like a Yo Yo :: Tarisa: @ ::Does so.:: Weapons are firing. Calestorm: @+SEC+ all Teams, need y'all to work your way back to pre-planned positions in case we're boarded by these jokers... Dacia Sandero: ::helping treat some patients that came in, sending the ones who can be sent back into battle after they've been treated:: mimipavilion: @::keeps an eye on personnel still on Aegis:: Chirakis: ACTION> Alien Alliance takes the advantage, almost clipping off an edge of Aegis. Calestorm: @+SEC+ Zimm, S'tala. Y'all are my most experienced. You're to move to the Medical corridor. Tarisa: @ ::Braces.:: CdrBrown: @ Tarisa, concentrate our efforts on Defensive Zones 1 and 2. The fleet can focus on...... ::loses his footing:: Damage Report! Sierra Robinson: @+ Nijil + Lt Robinson here...I am making my way back...just had to take a detour around a broken turbolift....:: looks down the shaft...20 decks down :: Calestorm: @ ::cusses under her breath:: mimipavilion: @::braces herself:: Tarisa: @ ::Recomposes herself and focuses on the defense zones.:: Nijil tr'Korjata: @ +Robinson+ I will have to let you in. Chirakis: @ ::sending information to Starfleet and Rendezvous October, asking for assistance::: CdrBrown: @+Fleet+ this is Aegis control, concentrate on pushing the Alliance ships back from Zone 3, we will focus on Zones 1 and 2. Iowa and Missouri, deploy attack wings when ready Sierra Robinson: @ + Nijil + I was wondering about that. ....If push comes to shove...I know a few places to hide. But please warm up some pizza for me. Robinson out. :: resumes her descent :: Chirakis: # +com+ Iowa and Missouri deployed. How copy? Nijil tr'Korjata: @ Silly kitten.. +Robinson+ Copy. CdrBrown: @+Iowa and Missouri+ 5 x 5, good hunting. Sierra Robinson: Chubbs> :: complaining in an evacuation ship about missing his 3rd snack of the day :: Calestorm: (Lmao Tarisa!) Alexis McFarland: ::watches the battle out of the large windows:: Calestorm: (Our two, two year old cats are currently zoomies) CdrBrown: @Tarisa, switch to pattern Orion 4A. Tarisa: @ ::Nods.:: Switching. mimipavilion: @::looking at the screen watching what's happening:: CdrBrown: @::looks at the display of Aegis:: half the sensor systems where they clipped us aren't working well. Readings are sporadic. Calestorm: @ +SEC+ if we are boarded, you are authorized to defend with extreme prejudice.... ::glances at data screen:: Chirakis: @ ::moves to Brown:: (w) Be advised, if Aegis must we will go lights out and evacuate all personnel except for me. I carry the key to the detonation of Aegis. Commander Coleridge is aware. Scott Coleridge: @::dispatching damage control to affected areas, but the personnel are already exhausted from long repair shifts:: CdrBrown: @(w) Understood. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: mutters :: If you are out there you two, don't take over my body now. Chirakis: ACTION> An Alien ship smashes into an area below decks, causing damage to several areas. Tarisa: Miana> ::Doesn't like what she sees out the window.:: CdrBrown: @::stumbles, almost knocking Chirakis over:: mimipavilion: @::braces herself as the ship attacks:: Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: Looks agitated :: No no. Where did that hit? :: brings up a local scan :: Alexis McFarland: Mmm Calestorm: @::grips edging of console area:: Sierra Robinson: @ :: feels the station takes a hit...she gets knocked around the vertical shaft she was using.....:: Oh my.... CdrBrown: @They are going kamikaze on us! Tarisa, is the ship that hit us still intact? Scott Coleridge: @::watches more damage indicators light up:: That's... not ideal. mimipavilion: @::pulls up a schematic of one of the alliance ships:: Dacia Sandero: ::holds onto a console, and heads to a patient with a bad injury -- treats the burn wounds:: Dacia Sandero: You'll be alright buddy' CdrBrown: @ Mimi, let me know if you detect any additional life signs. Chirakis: @ ACTION> Missouri's 48 Peacekeepers and 16 Crusaders attack, running through and around the Alien Alliance ships. Alexis McFarland: Doesn't look good. I hope there'll be a station for us to come back to. ::still holding Miana:: mimipavilion: @::nods to Brown:: Just pulled up a schematic of one of their ships, hopefully we can find a weakness. Cdr Wyatt Cayne: @ :: Looks at the same thing Nijil is monitoring :: We have a collision on the lower quadrant. Tarisa: Miana> ::Starts to cry, knowing her neemah is on the station.:: Calestorm: @+SEC+ Theta & Trion Teams, I need y'all on - ::glances at damage data ported to SEC console:: - Deck (here) ASAP mimipavilion: @::shifts her eyes between the schematic and the lifesigns:: Alexis McFarland: ::tries to soothe Miana:: It'll be alright Miana... Tarisa: @ Commander, the ship that collided with us is still intact. Annisha: +Alexis+ Do I hear Miana? CdrBrown: @ ::Tarisa:: understood. Calestorm: @::mutters::...gotta change these designations...Sound like university Frats.... Alexis McFarland: Yes, she's here next to me. Dacia Sandero: ::finishes treating them and moves to the next one:: CdrBrown: @::turns to Calestorm:: you have your teams heading to the impact site? Sierra Robinson: @ + Nijil + Sierra..here...any idea where we got hit?? :: clank clank clank...down the ladder quickly :: CdrBrown: @::shakes as weapons fire continues to barrage the station:: Calestorm: @:: nod:: to Brown> moving at warp asap, Commander. CdrBrown: @ ::nods:: thank you. Scott Coleridge: @::tells the damage control teams to pull back to a safe zone:: Chirakis: @ +com+ Commander Coleridge, report damage. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ +Robinson+ Sending it to your padd now.. Chirakis: @ ::tap....tap... sending subspace information to Starfleet Command:: Scott Coleridge: @+Chirakis+ Captain, we have minor damage to sensors and major structural damage to one of the lower cargo areas as a result of that last hit. Calestorm: @ ::tilts and shakes with the camera:: Alexis McFarland: +Annisha+ So how're you guys holding up? How's your baby bro? Tarisa: @ ::Maintaining fire solutions in the defense zones.:: CdrBrown: @ Mimi, see anything intriguing with their ships? Sierra Robinson: @ :: pauses and takes detour briefly in an alcove to open her kit and take out a PADD..hoping to get some clarification on what is going on....:: Alexis McFarland: ::rocks slightly with Miana:: Chirakis: @ +com+ Understood. Chirakis: @ +COM+ Toronto, Calgary, assist NOW Tarisa: Miana> ::Grips tighter.:: Annisha: :: looks over at mom and baby :: +Alexis+ Can you believe it...he's sleeping. CdrBrown: @::looks up and sees two cruisers break into zone 2, barreling towards zone 1:: Tarisa! Target those cruisers breaking in! Alexis McFarland: +Annisha+ Heh, good on him. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ +CnC+ Did that collision bring invaders at our doorstep? Tarisa: @ ::Nods.:: Weapons are firing. mimipavilion: @::Brown:: I think we may be able to use the ventilation ships on the Alliance ships to our advantage. We could either decrease their oxygen or use a sleeping agent to knock them out. CdrBrown: @+Nijil+ unknown at this time, security is moving to investigate. CdrBrown: @::Mimi:: so, how do we get access? Sierra Robinson: @ :: wonders if she might be more useful being a mobile engineer in this situation. Fixing critical things to keep the station in the fight....rather than hunkering down...but she would need a few things :: CdrBrown: @::looks up at the screen as both alliance cruisers that pushed through are destroyed, with a chunk of one hurtling towards the lower decks of Aegis, hoping it misses:: CdrBrown: @Good Shooting, Tarisa! Chirakis: @ +com+ Chirakis to Pavilion, negative. I say again, negative. Tarisa: @ ::Trying not to grin, but a slight smile forms.:: Dacia Sandero: ::nods as she finishes with another crewmen:: mimipavilion: @::thinks:: Normally if it were a Starfleet vessel we would have a code to override, but since their vessels are less advanced than... ::hears Chirakis on the other side of the CnC:: Chirakis: @ +com+ Commander Coleridge, evacuate the rest of nonessential personnel to Iowa. mimipavilion: @::rethinks:: Chirakis: @ ::to Mimi:: That includes you, Doctor. CdrBrown: @ ::hears Chirakis give Coleridge the order for non essential:: mimipavilion: @::nods, stands up and prepares to beam:: CdrBrown: @ Iowa in range in 25 seconds. Tarisa: @ ::Curious look.:: Scott Coleridge: @+Chirakis+ Understood. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: Starts to worry this is going south, starts to lock down the core :: CdrBrown: @ Tarisa, cover fire for Iowa when she gets in position. Scott Coleridge: @::notifies damage control teams to muster at predetermined beamout locations:: Tarisa: @ ::Nods.:: Yes, Commander. ::Provides cover.:: Scott Coleridge: @+Aegis+ Commander Coleridge to all station personnel. All personnel not on Red List Alpha, report the nearest designated evacuation beamout site on the double. mimipavilion: @ Well, hope we can get another station to name Aegis. CdrBrown: @ Iowa is in position. Sierra Robinson: @ ::: hears the COMM in her ear and can only surmise the tactical situation is not good :: mimipavilion: @::gets into position for beam out:: Chirakis: @ ::to Brown::: Understood. CdrBrown: @ ::smiles at Mimi:: there is always another Aegis.... see you on the other side old friend mimipavilion: @::nods to Brian:: CdrBrown: @ Beam outs commencing in 3..... 2...... 1.... Calestorm: +SEC Trion/Theta+ ::team comm goes spotty:: Chirakis: @ Commander Brown, order lights out, evacuate all personnel and beam to Toronto, silence all equipment, go to complete blackout. CdrBrown: @ Yes ma'am. Tarisa: @ ::Confused look.:: Chirakis: @ Inform Toronto. I will remain on Aegis. :::deep breath::: Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: Locked out the core, using his DNA as a passcode :: CdrBrown: @ +All Hands+ Lights out. Repeat, all systems, lights out. All systems down. Calestorm: @+SEC+ Boys and girls, it's time. Standby for orders.... CdrBrown: @+Toronto+ Be in range for beam out in 1 minute. CdrBrown: @+All Hands+ Final Evac notice. 60 seconds counting down. Scott Coleridge: @::moves across engineering after the last personnel beamed out, until it's just him and Nijil:: It's over. Scott Coleridge: @::Nijil:: Time for us to go. Tarisa: @ ::Begins powering down.:: Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: Goes and grabs something in a case :: Ready CdrBrown: @::sends coded message to Toronto to not beam out Kirel:: Calestorm: @ ::stands and powers down console:: CdrBrown: @::tacks on a note to leave him for final beam out:: mimipavilion: ::beamed onto Iowa:: Calestorm: @ ::looks to Tarisa:: Chirakis: @ Beam all away. CdrBrown: @Tarisa, grab the station log. Scott Coleridge: @::Nijil:: Maybe next Aegis they'll finally get the colour of the carpet right. ::sighs, dematerializes:: CdrBrown: @ +Toronto+ commence beam out. Tarisa: @ ::She pulls the log and steps away from her console, noticing Cale.:: Calestorm: (Shag carpet, obviously) Chirakis: @ :::Presses a button that beams all personnel off Aegis, leaving her alone::: mimipavilion: (NO, bad for medical) CdrBrown: @::walks up to Chirakis:: Its been an honor and a privilege. ::shimmers away as a tear drops down his cheek:: Tarisa: ::Appears on a Toronto TR pad.:: Sierra Robinson: :: arrives on the Toronto...perplexed...the station in her mind was not ready to be abandoned...unless they were just going to use it to blow up an enemy fleet...:: CdrBrown: @::appears on the TR pad of the Toronto:: +Toronto+ this is Cdr Brown of Aegis. All ships get clear. Repeat, have all ships get clear. Calestorm: ::drops into a crouch as she appears. Because.:: Chirakis: @ Kahless, be with me. ::::presses the button and Aegis looks like it is erupting:::: Chirakis: =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\= Chirakis: =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\= mimipavilion: ::freeze frame:: CdrBrown: ::does the paws thing:: CdrBrown: 8D Sierra Robinson: :: paused :: Dacia Sandero: ooo Calestorm: ::But I Just Got Here!!:: Tarisa: ::paused:: Chirakis: heh Chirakis: Have no fear. Calestorm's here. mimipavilion: Good thing I moved all of the Jeth Dabi things off station Calestorm: ::snerk:: Calestorm: (And very good stuff tonite!) Chirakis: Very well. An interesting game. TBS will be five hours, enough to give your regrets to the Captain. Scott Coleridge: I regret I never finished that bomb mix tape for you. Chirakis: We'll have to make more, I guess. Alexis McFarland: And the gelato shop just opened too.. Chirakis: Oh. Wait. I'm dead. Nijil tr'Korjata: I just did the Guardians of the Galaxy mix vol 1 Chirakis: And that. CdrBrown: But what about Mirror Chirakis? Scott Coleridge: Wait, is Mirror Chirakis... good? Chirakis: ::chuckle::: Okay... moving on.. CdrBrown: I think she owns a Roy Rogers franchise Calestorm: Mirror, what? Calestorm: Hmmmmmmm? Chirakis: Comments, Commander Coleridge - besides what you said. Chirakis: :::waiting... and waiting... and waiting... and waiting::::: Scott Coleridge: Nope Chirakis: Thank you... Chirakis: Questions or comments from the crew? CdrBrown: ? Chirakis: Commander Brown. CdrBrown: With the 5 Hour TBS, are all vessels retreating back to their respective safe areas? Chirakis: I would suppose so. Sierra Robinson: ? Chirakis: The safe areas would probably be Toronto, Calgary, Iowa, and Missouri. Chirakis: Does that answer your question? CdrBrown: sufficiently enough yes Chirakis: Very well. Sierra? Sierra Robinson: Where are our characters after this defeat? Are we on those ships? Chirakis: They are aboard those four ships, yes. Chirakis: Iowa and Missouri are all non-combat personnel... Chirakis: Calgary and Toronto have the rest of the personnel. Sierra Robinson: Oh I went to Canada! Alexis McFarland: Nice Chirakis: Sounds like a plan. Chirakis: Anyone else? CdrBrown: I hope they have a Timmy's on the Toronto.... Calestorm: (None here) Chirakis: Very well... Chirakis: Crew dismissed. Be well. Be Safe. Don't forget your towel.
  9. Mission Brief | Sky Harbor Aegis |19 March 2021 16 July 2388 - Stardate 2388.198 TBS is 0 days - the time is 1000 hours (10:00 am) Aegis Local. Inadvertently, the ship Haradia left a dangerous concoction that caused catastrophic failure in Aegis environmental systems. Most personnel have evacuated to USS Missouri and USS Iowa. Engineers, security, science, and command remain on Aegis. Ten Border Patrol ships, most of them cloaked, surround the area. While Aegis personnel struggle to repair equipment, ships from the Alien Alliance appear. Cloaked USS Warren, USS Tsinghua, USS Anui, RSE Praetor, IKS Fek’lhr, USS Kole, USS Kearsarge, USS Sacramento, RSE Daemnh, and the battlecruiser IKS Bat’lh appear to counterattack. Personnel on Aegis prepare for a beam out if necessary.
  10. = /\ = Aegis Mission Brief 3/12/21 = /\ = 16 July 2388 - Stardate 2388.198 TBS is 2 days - the time is 0900 hours (9:00 am) Aegis Local. Inadvertently, the Haradia left a dangerous concoction behind. It led to catastrophic failure detected in the environmental systems. Most personnel have evacuated to USS Missouri and USS Iowa. Some engineers, security, science, and command remain on Aegis. Ten Border Patrol ships, some cloaked, surround that area of space, waiting for the Alien Alliance. If there is no success in securing the station, Aegis will be destroyed... Intentionally… To block the Alien Alliance from using Aegis as a base of operations. Chirakis: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\= Chirakis: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\= CdrBrown: ::on the CnC, wearing the vest instead of the full uniform tunic as temps are a bit warmer than normal:: Scott Coleridge: ::in engineering, having successfully queued for one of the working sonic showers after fixing the computer core:: Chirakis: ::in her office, door open, watching every movement in the area of Aegis:::: Chirakis: ::begins to pace:: Dacia Sandero: ::on board the Missouri helping to check up on the evacuees:: Tarisa: ::Also on the CnC, manning sensors. The heat wasn't too bad for her, but she was beginning to sweat.:: Sierra Robinson: :: returns to Main Engineering after another repair order :: Alexis McFarland: ::with Miana, having been evacuated on one of the ships, she wasn't sure which one:: Fletcher Jackson: ::working in CnC, putting two and two together to make sense::: Tae'Lynn Dran: ::checking on some of the experiments that are in stasis at the moment:: mimipavilion: ::on the CnC, connected to Missouri's sickbay to help monitor the patients from Aegis as well as monitoring personal aboard Aegis:: CdrBrown: ::looks up from his console:: Tarisa, sensors still normal? Scott Coleridge: ::Sierra:: How's it going? Chirakis: :::steps out of her office::: Commander Brown, SITREP Tarisa: Miana> ::With Alexis. All diplomatic members were moved to Missouri along with family.:: Sierra Robinson: :: sets her repair kit down and takes a seat at her workstation which is buzzing with repair requests :: I am running on caffeine and sugar sir.. I just finished swapping out an overloaded EPS regulator Deck...:: recalls :: 27 subsection Alpha.. Chirakis: <Those aboard Aegis, take an @> Tarisa: @ ::Looks over to Brown, nods.:: Yes, for the moment. Scott Coleridge: @::marks this off on the big board of repairs:: Alexis McFarland: ::Holds Miana:: Did they ever tell us what happened to the station? CdrBrown: @ ::looks up:: Captain, engineering teams are working diligently, Commander Coleridge has not provided any promising news yet. All is normal on sensors. Fleet positions are in the prescribed locations. Nothing else on long range yet. Tarisa: Miana> ::Shakes head.:: No... ::frowns.:: Scott Coleridge: @ That brings us from 20.3% to... 20.46% complete. Well done. Sierra Robinson: @ ::: grabs a quick cup of coffee and walks over to Commander Coleridge :: Next up? Alexis McFarland: We're always the last to know. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ ::finds the station both peaceful and ominous at the same time in its current state:: Dacia Sandero: ::directing people in need of medical treatments to one of the make-shift triage centres on the ship:: Chirakis: @ :::nods, her expression focused on the main display in CnC::: Tarisa: Miana> I wonder how Annisha and Chubbs are doing. Alexis McFarland: I hope they're ok. I wonder if Annisha is on the Nei’rrh. Fletcher Jackson: @ :::slips under the equipment to test something::: Tarisa: Miana> I doubt they will let us go find out... ::pouts:: Chirakis: @ ::bad feeling about this:: Scott Coleridge: @::Sierra:: What are you in the mood for? Decks 71 to 76 have faulty lighting controls. It looks like a rave down there. Deck 22, subsections beta through kappa-3 have wonky gravity. Annisha: :: walking with her mother and brother :: Chirakis: @ :::she's picking it up from the Missouri:::: Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Working, now with an oxygen mask on to be safe, in engineering :: Alexis McFarland: Hm, yes. We've never even left our room hardly. Fletcher Jackson: @ :::comes out from under his station and checks the status of, well, everything::: Sierra Robinson: @ :: wipes her forehead briefly :: Any personnel in those affected areas..? Tarisa: @ ::Has a side console open with the status of all the science projects that were active and being put into stasis. Hopefully most could be saved.:: Sierra Robinson: Chubbs> :: whining on an evacuation ship about no glazed doughnuts with icing and sprinkles :: Scott Coleridge: @::Sierra:: Negative. Tarisa: Miana> ::Gets out her tablet. Sees if she can facecall Annisha.:: Alexis McFarland: ::gets our her tablet as well:: Fletcher Jackson: @ :::testing the console and it works a little better... but he's no engineer:: Annisha: :: Getting settled in their quarters :: Sierra Robinson: @ Best off to figure out what is going on Deck 22.... Alexis McFarland: ::calls Annisha as well:: Annisha: :: Feels her padd vibrate, answers the call :: +Alexis+ Yeah? That you Alexis? Scott Coleridge: @::Sierra:: Acknowledged. This will be your last repair for your shift, then you can relieve me for your coordination shift. Alexis McFarland: Hi Annisha! It's Miana and I. Where are you, are you on our dad's ship? Fletcher Jackson: @ :::slips under the console once more::: Sierra Robinson: @ :: pulls up a graphic of the deck on a workstation :: Aye sir....I 'll go EVA suit with Mag boots just in case on this one....it will give me some protection if something is up with the IDFs as well. Dacia Sandero: ::helps treat some of the patients:: Tarisa: Miana> :;Waves into the screen.:: Scott Coleridge: @ Good luck! Scott Coleridge: @+CnC+ Coleridge to Ops. CdrBrown: @+Coleridge+ Ops, go ahead commander. mimipavilion: @::looks up and looks around CnC, assessing everyone there:: Sierra Robinson: @ :: a fatigued smile as she walks over to the equipment lockers :: Fletcher Jackson: @ ::out from under::: Ops... ::turns to Brown::: Fletcher Jackson: @ ::goes back to fixing the console::: Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: Working with his at symbol on the station :: I don't understand what's going on.... Chirakis: @ :::noting Mimi watching everyone::: Scott Coleridge: @+Brown+ Latest update... estimated systems repair at 20.45%. I think we've found some efficiencies that might speed up repairs, but I won't be sure for another few hours. Annisha: +Alexis+ He will tell au it's not his, but we just got off it and on the Missouri, also not my father's ship. Chirakis: @ ::listening to Scott::: Tarisa: @ ::Feels like she's being watched, but she remains focused on the sensors.:: CdrBrown: @+Coleridge+ understood. We appreciate the update. Keep us updated Cdr Wyatt Cayne: @ :: Coordinating from CnC watching the overall station security :: Tarisa: Miana> Oh! That is the one we are on...I think? Alexis McFarland: Mm. I think we are, yes. Sierra Robinson: @ :: gets her repair kit ready walks over to the suit room to get..armored for a lack of a better word :: Scott Coleridge: @::goes back to staring at an algorithm he and several other engineers have worked on to help optimize the repair queue:: Alexis McFarland: We've pretty much been stuck in our room this whole time. Scott Coleridge: @::working a shift on repairs and then a shift as repair coordinator was a big strain, but with limited senior engineers on board they needed everyone who could step up and manage…. as well as repair:: Annisha: +Alexis+ We are walking somewhere to settle D'Rynn in. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ ::working her way back towards the CnC:: CdrBrown: @::turns to Chirakis:: I know he sounds hopeful, but we still aren't at 21%... Alexis McFarland: Hm. Hopefully they'll find you somewhere to settle. Maybe near us. Cdr Wyatt Cayne: Too many damned red lights on this board. Chirakis: @ ::without turning::: Understood. Dacia Sandero: ::looks over one of the triage centres in one of the cargo bays, noting down the number of civilians and other people, taking numbers:: Sierra Robinson: @ :: suited up in her EVA Suit she walks over to Nijil :: Off to battle gravitational anomalies on Deck 22. sir. :: does a salute in the space suit :: Scott Coleridge: ((I imagine that faulty environmental sensors may be causing false security alarms.)) Chirakis: @ ::thinking and listening::: Red lights. Tae'Lynn Dran: ::enters the CnC and heads over to science:: Scott Coleridge: @::finishes adjusting the algorithm, deploys it to the big board:: Ok, that should result in a cascade that gets us ahead. Chirakis: @ ::quietly:: There's something bad about this. mimipavilion: @::looks back to her monitor:: Tarisa: @ ::Welcomes Dran.:: Were we able to save most of the projects? Fletcher Jackson: @ ::out from under the console, he tries again::: Tae'Lynn Dran: @ I believe so. CdrBrown: @::barely hears the Captain and nods:: Tarisa: @ Good. I would hate for any of them to be disposed of, but we may not have a choice. Sierra Robinson: @ Crewman Wrench> :: walks up to Commander Coleridge :: The explosive head in the Ambassador's quarters has been remedied sir.. So I guess an Ambassador could ....be refreshed at ease now. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ Switching things over to local computers and the stand-by generator seems to be keeping things stable. Nijil tr'Korjata: @ Keep your eye on the ground. Scott Coleridge: @::Wrench:: Thank you. ::updates the big board:: Sierra Robinson: @ Crewman Wrench> Not that ambassadors will be using...the ....heads anytime soon. Tarisa: @ ::Nods.:: Sierra Robinson: @Crewman Wrench> :: grabs another assignment :: Annisha: +Alexis+ I have a pack and my father's strange instrument. Sierra Robinson: @ Yes sir....:: smiles and departs Main Engineering :: Alexis McFarland: Your father plays an instrument too? Wow, what a musical family. Fletcher Jackson: @ :::under the board one more time::: Ah HA! ::replaces a chip::: Tarisa: Miana> Oooo... Fletcher Jackson: @ :::slips back to his chair.. and it still doesn't work::: Annisha: +Alexis+ He plays better than me because he was with the Yith. Sierra Robinson: @ Crewman Wrench > Discoth...que lighting? Interesting..and cleaner!!! :: heads off to the deck 70 repair :: Tarisa: @ ::Ears twitch at Fletcher's exclamation.:: Alexis McFarland: oooh Dacia Sandero: ::lets Missouri's medical staff take the lead and she assists where she can with the other Aegis med staff:: Chirakis: @ :::staring into space::: Tae'Lynn Dran: @ Maybe we should give the station a little spin for some gravity. Sure we'd be walking on the walls at maybe half gravity but better than randomly flying into the air if you turn down the wrong corridor. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ Just a thought.::takes a seat a aux science:: CdrBrown: @::turns to Fletcher:: Have you tried bypassing the isolinear board? or threatened to scrap the console and its maternal ancestor? Chirakis: @ :::stops, looks up at the main board::: Tarisa: @ ::Smiles:: I could forward that to Commander Coleridge. Fletcher Jackson: @ ::looks up::: Uh.... no, sir. Scrap the console, sir? Chirakis: @ ::to herself::: Something is very wrong... Annisha: :: Is escorted to their room, D'Rynn already fussing from all the activity :: CdrBrown: @Fletcher, have you tried yelling at and threatening the console? Sierra Robinson: @ :: arrives at Deck 22 section alpha and walks over to an engineering service junction box...and plugs in her equipment to see what the deck computer can tell her...if anything. She activates her magboots just in case something crazy happens since the initial report suggested a hazard :: Alexis McFarland: ::holds onto Miana, watches her screen shake around as Annisha moves around:: Tarisa: Miana> ::Purrs:: Fletcher Jackson: @ ::looks up, hits his head before standing up::: Well.... I... uh... no sir. CdrBrown: @::feels the CnC get a smidge warmer:: mimipavilion: @::gets up and walks over to Chirakis:: softly:: Anything that should be of concern, ma'am? Chirakis: @ [[Kh’éile, what are you telling me?]] CdrBrown: @::sees Mimi head over to check on the boss:: Chirakis: @ :::leaning on a console::: mimipavilion: @::good thing for her, patience is a virtue; Mimi waits for a reply:: Annisha: :: Arrives in a standard Starfleet room, smaller than their place on the station, but bigger because they are a family :: Chirakis: @ [[Kh’éile. What are you telling me? Tell me now!]] Sierra Robinson: @ What the? ... :: notes the computer randomly altering gravity settings through the entire deck :: pure evil..... Alexis McFarland: ::smiles:: I hope we'll be allowed to move around. It'd be nice to visit you, or you can visit us. They put Miana and my family in adjoining suites. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ I assume the big ships outside are keeping an eye out for us. When I am getting readings from sensors I don't really trust then. CdrBrown: @::sees his console reflect changing gravity readings that Sierra is seeing:: Chirakis: @ ::sudden turn to Brown::: They are coming. Tarisa: @ ::Nods:: They are on watch. Tarisa: @ ::Ears twitch.:: Tae'Lynn Dran: @ ::thinking that sounded ominous, turns towards the Captain:: Sierra Robinson: @ + Ops + Lt Robinson to OPS... mimipavilion: @::looks at Chirakis, rather concerned:: Chirakis: ACTION> Suddenly the Alien Alliance appears, huge starships loaded for bear. They target every ship they can find, moving quickly toward Aegis. Alexis McFarland: ::in a standard diplomatic suite of whatever class ship the Missouri is:: CdrBrown: @::perks up:: Red Alert! Get me shields! Scott Coleridge: @::hears alarms going off:: Oh, what now? CdrBrown: @+Coleridge+ Scott, time is up, they are here. mimipavilion: @::moves over to her station and cuts the link to Missouri:: Scott Coleridge: @ They? Who are….ohhhhh. Scott Coleridge: @ Oh. Cdr Wyatt Cayne: Oh f-! Scott Coleridge: @ OH. ::sits up:: Sierra Robinson: Chubbs> :: looking out a Starship window sees....appear suddenly :: Wow....Maybe they have donuts? Cdr Wyatt Cayne: We have incoming! Scott Coleridge: @ ::snaps fingers:: You, you, you. Damage control teams alpha, beta, gamma. Tarisa: @ ::Straightens up as she configures sensor console.:: Scott Coleridge: @+Sierra+ Coleridge to Robinson, get back here on the double. We have unwanted company and need to assume full battlestation readiness. Chirakis: @ + Attention on the net, Gear up and hunker down as best you can. Sierra Robinson: @ :: notes the red hues appear around her on the gravimetrically messed up deck :: + Coleridge + Understood!!!! Heading back... Nijil tr'Korjata: @ +CnC+ I am directing all the power we have. CdrBrown: @ ::pulls up tactical display on main viewer:: Fletcher Jackson: @ :::blink::: What... what's going on...??? CdrBrown: @Fletcher, hop to it, we are under attack! Tae'Lynn Dran: @ ::goes and gets a hand phaser, preparing for guests:: Nijil tr'Korjata: @ :: Locking the computer systems down :: Chirakis: ACTION> Cloaked Starfleet ships suddenly appear to protect the station as the Alien Alliance moves in. Tae'Lynn Dran: @ ::calculating available assets:: Fletcher Jackson: @ Hopping to it, sir. Sierra Robinson: @ :: closes the hatch and gets her gear :: Oh boy...oh boy...:: makes her way to the nearest means to get back to engineering :: mimipavilion: @::luckily has her phaser her late husband gave her as well as a Starfleet phaser, one can never be to careful:: Alexis McFarland: ::Looks out of a large window:: That's a lot of ships outside all of a sudden. CdrBrown: @ Fleet is coming about. Our shields are not fully online, we have a few sections that are down still. CnC and engineering are protected. Tarisa: @ ::Scanning for weaknesses.:: CdrBrown: @::reaches for his waist to ensure his phaser is still holstered:: Dacia Sandero: @::gets an alert of enemies incoming, helps prepare the triage centre for the inevitable incoming:: Tarisa: Miana> ::Looks as well.:: So many... Tae'Lynn Dran: @ Was the defense grid also malfunctioning? Chirakis: ACTION> Sudden appearance of the USS Warren, USS Tsinghua, USS Anui, the RSE Praetor, the IKS Fek’lhr, the USS Kole, the USS Kearsarge, the USS Sacramento, the RSE Daemnh, and the battlecruiser IKS Bat’lh. Scott Coleridge: @::Nijil:: If you manage systems readiness, I'll focus on damage control and getting the rest of the shield grid back online. Annisha: :: Knows something has happened :: Nijil tr'Korjata: @ +Cole+ I am already on that. CdrBrown: @ Reinforcements have arrived, Captain. Kearsarge and Sacramento are tailing formation in case we need a rapid beam out. Chirakis: @ ::nod to Brown::: Prepare those on station to leave if needed. CdrBrown: @ ::nods:: aye Chirakis: @ We might have to scuttle Aegis. Sierra Robinson: Chubbs> Oh look at that Mom! More Donuts have arrived! <MOM> Chubberneth...get away from the viewport now!! :: takes the Chubby Child to a hardened shelter but does is frightened as well at the sight :: Chirakis: =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\= Chirakis: =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\= Chirakis: Thank you Tarisa: ::paused:: CdrBrown: ::does the paws thing:: CdrBrown: 8D mimipavilion: ::freeze frame:: Sierra Robinson: :: paused :: Chirakis: Hm.... the last time we have had a fight like that was... years ago. Chirakis: TBS will be 0. Chirakis: Stand by. Chirakis: Agreed.... TBS is zero. Chirakis: Comments for the crew, Commander? Scott Coleridge: Nope Chirakis: Questions or comments from the crew? Chirakis: Seeing none... Chirakis: Crew dismissed. Be well. Be Safe. Don’t forget your towel.
  11. Mission Brief | Sky Harbor Aegis |12 March 2021 16 July 2388 - Stardate 2388.198 TBS is 2 days - the time is 0900 hours (9:00 am) Aegis Local. Sky Harbor Aegis holds a crew capacity of 10,000, a civilian capacity of 16,000, and an emergency capacity of 100,000. Considering that Aegis is located in neutral space between former Breen space and that of the Joint Allied Powers, it makes sense that the Alien Alliance would attempt to take over Aegis for the purpose of taking over the Joint Allied Powers. Neutral space + Alien Alliance = a nice place to live, right? Keeping that in mind, Starfleet Command ordered four brand spanking new Akira Class starships for border patrol. The USS Missouri was one new ship, loaded for bear, most of which was classified. Three flights of P-70B Peacemakers and a flight of A-85 Crusader attack fighters were only the beginning of their arsenals. Their commanding officers were hand picked and stringently vetted, as were their crews. In short, Starfleet Border Patrol was the bane of any interloper looking for a fight. And the Alien Alliance had no idea.... Moving forward, the freighter Haradia had just left Aegis. Without knowing it, the Harada, left behind a strange dangerous concoction. Alarms went off, a priority one blue alert signaled that a catastrophic cascade failure was detected in environmental systems, and on and on it went. While most evacuated the station, Starfleet engineers, security personnel, science, and commanding officers worked diligently in their areas of expertise. Most Starfleet personnel assisted in evacuation. Standing by, the USS Missouri and the USS Iowa took civilians and some Starfleet personnel aboard and moved away from Aegis. The counterparts that circled the station above, below, and around, were USS Warren, USS Tsinghua, USS Anui, the RSE Praetor, the IKS Fek’lhr, the USS Kole, the USS Kearsarge, the USS Sacramento, the RSE Daemnh, and the battlecruiser IKS Bat’lh. Some were cloaked, and some were just waiting for a chance to take care of the Alien Alliance. However, if Aegis personnel had no success in securing the station they would destroy it.
  12. = /\ = Aegis Mission Brief 3/5/21 = /\ = 14 July 2388 - Stardate 2388.196 TBS is 0 hours - the time is 0900 hours (9:00 am) Aegis Local. Eighteen days have passed without a glitch. It seems strange. Command is waiting for the other shoe to drop. Lt Calestorm is now Chief of Security. Cdr Tarisa and Lts Dran and Robinson collaborate on a long-range sensor array. The tr’Korjata family tends to newborn, D'Rynn. Drs Pavilion and Sandero continue in the Medical Complex. Chirakis: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\= Chirakis: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\= Jylliene: ::quarters:: mimipavilion: ::in medical:: Tae'Lynn Dran: ::looking over some test results:: Dacia Sandero: ::in medicals:: Tarisa: ::On CnC, at SCI station.:: Sierra Robinson: :: in engineering :: Scott Coleridge: Capt Kovar> ::on board the Haradia with Chirakis and Calestrom, nervously giving a tour:: Scott Coleridge: Kovar> ::nervous mostly because he needs to make his scheduled departure:: Calestorm: ::head on swivel:: Chirakis: :::finishing off her tour of the Haradia:::: Calestorm: ::keeps deploying eyebrow at Kovar when he glances in her direction:: :: Scott Coleridge: Kovar> ::clears throat:: So, as you can see, we are but a humble merchant vessel. Minding our own business until we were brutally attacked. If I hadn't given up our cargo, my crew would have been killed...or worse! Fletcher Jackson: :::needs a donut::: Tarisa: ::Checking latest sensor log reports.:: Chirakis: :::somewhat sad::: A credit to your crew, Captain. Tae'Lynn Dran: I think we need a different approach. This will really require a total overhaul. Calestorm: ::wry tone:: But did you die? ::out loud, side of mouth:: Scott Coleridge: Kovar> These are tough times, Captain. Starfleet doesn't seem to be looking out for us independent operators. Shipping lanes are getting more hazardous. Chirakis: And your cargo is lost, or is there some left? Alexis McFarland: ::walks over to Miana's quarters:: Calestorm: (I need a moral patch for uni that says that) Scott Coleridge: Kovar> They took all that was valuable, left the trivial things. I'll be running a loss. Scott Coleridge: Kovar> ::ignores Calestrom's comment:: Chirakis: Apparently not, Captain Kovar. Is there anything we can do to assist? Dacia Sandero: ::checking on some of the patients:: Scott Coleridge: Kovar> These pirates were so brazen, too! They just closed with us and demanded we drop our shields. Normally they have the decency of sneaking up on you, making you sweat for a while. Sierra Robinson: :: smiles :: Well, it appears you are in the tinkering stage. Imagine someday when you have a whole bunch of these buggers on a giant fixed sensor array someday. Nijil tr'Korjata: :: in his quarters? :: Chirakis: In what area of space did you encounter the pirates? Tarisa: Miana> :;Comes out of her quarters as she was going to head over to Alexis. Almost runs into Alexis.:: Oh! Tae'Lynn Dran: That sounds good if I was an engineer. Jylliene: ::deciding that it might be a good time for a nap. Maybe:: What are you thinking of doing today? ::to Nijil:: Fletcher Jackson: ::Passing information on to other areas of the station, more than he can handle until he gets used to taking over Cdr Kital's position::: Calestorm: You seem to know quite a bit regarding renegade corsair tactics, Captain ::speaks to Kovar:: Scott Coleridge: Kovar> Oh, it was... ::scratches his snout:: sector chi-alpha-3, I think? About 0.2 light-years from here. Now that I think about it, there was never any pirate activity there until recently. Scott Coleridge: Kovar> ::bristles and snorts:: Well of course! You don't run a successful freighter like this for 37 years without learning how to keep you and your crew intact. Alexis McFarland: ::Was about to press the chime:: Oh, Miana! ::hugs:: Calestorm: ::....politely:: Sierra Robinson: :: rolls her work chair a bit away from the project :: What was the purpose of this project again? Did it have anything to do with that Nebula that was causing havoc recently? Nijil tr'Korjata: I was thinking, well...hmm. would be nice to get out of our quarters. D'Rynn is still too young. Tarisa: Miana> ::Purrs:: Hiya! Chirakis: Hmm.. I am familiar with that area of space ::slight sigh and nod::: and I believe I might know the pirates you encountered. Scott Coleridge: Jack> +Kovar+ Captain Kovar, the Starfleet engineers have finished their repairs to our environmental systems. Those pirates sure did a number on them, but we're ship shape. When are we pushing off? Alexis McFarland: Hey, what's up. Did you have breakfast all ready? Tae'Lynn Dran: I was wanting to see about increasing sensor range. Since there are no expeditions planned to any planets I want to increase our ability to explore from here. Sierra Robinson: Captain BigBoote> :: notes the Haradia still has not left wondering what delayed that garbage scow of a freighter in the adjacent dock :: Calestorm: You seem to know quite a bit regarding renegade corsair tactics, Captain ::speaks to Kovar....politely:: Scott Coleridge: Kovar> +Jack+ Thank you. And as for leaving...::glances at Chirakis and Calestorm:: ..that is... being determined. Dacia Sandero: ::administers a hypo to one of them:: There we go. Scott Coleridge: Kovar> ::bristles and snorts at Calestrorm:: Well of course! You don't run a successful freighter like this for 37 years without learning how to keep you and your crew intact. Tarisa: Miana> ::Nods:: Mmhmm Calestorm: ::nods affirmation to Kovar:: of course. Tae'Lynn Dran: I may need to focus more on probe surveys. Nijil tr'Korjata: I can watch him if you wish to nap. Chirakis: :::moves on::: You may leave when you are ready, Captain. Alexis McFarland: That's good, I wonder if Annisha's awake yet. She used to be the early bird of the group.. interesting how a new sibling changes things like that. Sierra Robinson: Are you looking for more data for a science project you are working on? mimipavilion: ::gets a notification about a new crew member and looks over their personal file:: Scott Coleridge: Kovar> What? Oh, thank you, Captain! Please do pass on my compliments to your station commander. Calestorm: ::moves with Chirakis, fluidly:: Chirakis: ::slight grin::: I will. Scott Coleridge: Kovar> ::seems almost gleeful:: We might actually make this rendezvous yet, maybe we'll come out of this quarter even. Then I'll show that cousin of mine who runs the best freighter. Tae'Lynn Dran: More like looking for a science project in the data I might find. Tarisa: Miana> Should we visit? Is it allowed with a little one? Chirakis: Perhaps you will. Nijil tr'Korjata: Ha. I think Annisha was kept up. Scott Coleridge: ::on the CnC, monitoring:: Alexis McFarland: I think my mom said it’s customary to wait till after 100 days. Alexis McFarland: Though that is a human tradition. I don't know how Romulans do it Jylliene: Must have been. Jylliene: Not too surprised. Jylliene: Poor thing. An adjustment for her as well. Scott Coleridge: Kovar> If you excuse me, then, Captain, and ::glances at Calestrom:: Lieutenant. I have preparations to make. +Jack+ Good news! Prep to leave in twenty minutes. And see if you can coax a little more out of those dilithium crystals. Calestorm: ::out of habit, notes no one is on their tail:: Tarisa: Miana> ::Nods.:: Alexis McFarland: I'll send her a message to join us I guess. Alexis McFarland: ::sends one on her PADD:: Sierra Robinson: Captain BigBoote> :: boards the Lord Whorfin which ....due to it's cargo has a unique scent as well.....:: Chirakis: ::extends her hand to Kovar for a hand shake::: Be well, Captain. Calestorm: ::wings an Indifferent look:: Dacia Sandero: ::not too busy, she quickly finishes her checks on all of the patients.:: Nijil tr'Korjata: Just want to nap? :: Nijil asked, knowing they were all tired:: Scott Coleridge: Kovar> ::shakes the captain's hand:: Thank you, Captain. Scott Coleridge: Kovar> ::leaves to return to his bridge:: Tarisa: ::Looking over at the long/short range sensors.:: Still quiet... Chirakis: My best to you and your crew. Report any more problems to me, Aegis commanding officer. Alexis McFarland: Hmm, I guess we can walk around the commerce section or head to the park or something. Nijil tr'Korjata: :: he glanced at the padd on the table, beeping at engineering notifications :: Jylliene: Think so. Calestorm: ::slight smirk, looking elsewhere and not at Kovar/Chirakis:: Calestorm: ::glances, then head swivel again:: Tarisa: Miana> I am up for anything. Dacia Sandero: ::heads to her office to work on some reports:: Chirakis: Lieutenant, I am sure there is something better to do than that. :::steps off the ship and into the docking bay, two steps ahead of Calestorm::: Tae'Lynn Dran: I think we've had actually too many new plants fall into our lap here. You can only learn so much from just looking at a plant. You have to study the whole biosphere. Nijil tr'Korjata: I've not felt so disconnected in a while, well.. Scott Coleridge: Kovar> ::shocked to hear he has been chatting with the station commander:: Well, I'll be... Sierra Robinson: Maybe you can achieve more with a flotilla of more conventional sensors. Alexis McFarland: ::nods:: We'll do both. I think there were some new shops that opened over the past few days. After that, we can chill and rest in the park. Jylliene: Heh. Not since not being yourself? Calestorm: Sir, do you wish me to stay with and escort? ::Chirakis:: Tarisa: Miana> Yay new shops! mimipavilion: ::finishes reading the file:: Alexis McFarland: Mmm yes. I don't know what they are but I hope they are interesting! Chirakis: ::to Calestorm::: No, Lieutenant. Lt Garand is waiting for you in the security complex. Any questions before we part? :::walking toward the lift::: Tae'Lynn Dran: That had also crossed my mind. Tae'Lynn Dran: More of a sensor swarm. Calestorm: None. Ma'am. I'll take my leave of y'all then. ::moves to...move off:: Sierra Robinson: :: rolls her chair to take a look at the device again :: Nijil tr'Korjata: I still don't feel it. They are some things I miss. :: He admitted :: feels bad to say. Chirakis: ::enters the lift to CnC::: Sierra Robinson: But where would you send your swarm.? Jylliene: You spent quite a bit of time there. It's hard to remember that. Jylliene: For us, that is. Alexis McFarland: ::exits the lift and heads out into the commerce section:: Nijil tr'Korjata: Right...dresses... Calestorm: ::pops into 2ndary access lift:: Tae'Lynn Dran: Oh, just about in any direction We are on the edge of the great unknown. Tarisa: Miana> ::Following with Alexis:: Jylliene: Well, you do have nice legs. Sierra Robinson: :: takes a bio neural gel pack from a drawer and studies it for a second :: Well we are not that far from that Wormhole....or Temple as some would call it. Chirakis: ::exits and looks around before stepping toward Coleridge::: Report, Commander? Jylliene: ::reclines on the sofa:: Alexis McFarland: ::sniffs her nose at the nice smells from the food vendors, sends a message to Annisha where they were:: Scott Coleridge: ::Chirakis:: Ah, good morning, Captain. Not much. We just got another request for departure clearance from the Haradia, though. Chirakis: Yes. That. They are cleared to leave when they are ready. Calestorm: Lift> ::reminds self it's all vocal activation:: +Main Security+ Sierra Robinson: Nausicaan> :: returns from the Customer's head at Drankum's and orders another Pitcher :: Alexis McFarland: Poor Annisha. I don't think she's slept well since the kid was born. Amanda Davis PhD: :::after checking everyone needing assistance::: Dacia Sandero: ::working on some medical journals she's been working on:: Tarisa: ::Ears perk up as Chirakis enters.:: Scott Coleridge: Oh, all right then. ::turns to Jackson:: You heard the captain, Fletcher, clear them for departure when they are ready. Fletcher Jackson: ::nods::: Aye, sir. +COM+ Freighter Haradia, you are clear for departure when ready. ::receives a reply and confirms:: Tarisa: Miana> Aw Dacia Sandero: ::always enjoyed these calm moments where she can wind-down a bit. You never know how long they last:: Sierra Robinson: I just thought of myself more of a mobile mechanic person, not so much of an explorer as someone who helps people like yourself get to where they want to explore. Scott Coleridge: ::Chirakis:: All systems are nominal. mimipavilion: ::sends a message to Calestorm to report to medical at her earliest convenience:: Alexis McFarland: Maybe I should offer her to sleep over at my place some time. My parents should be ok with it, especially considering how often I used to stay over at her place when I still lived with Dacia. Chirakis: Nominal. :::considers that:: Very well. Carry on. Tae'Lynn Dran: Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes the destination is just the excuse for the voyage. Sierra Robinson: Captain BigBoote> + Aegis Control + This is the Lord Whorfin...requesting permission to depart...... Alexis McFarland: ::smiles:: You can come over too, Miana. It's been awhile since we all had a sleepover together. Tarisa: Miana> Have a sleepover? Alexis McFarland: Mm. Tarisa: Miana> Yay! Amanda Davis PhD: :::washing off before returning to her office::: Alexis McFarland: Mm. ::smiles:: Sierra Robinson: Regretfully I am not so much an inventor as just a repair person...in this case especially....I try to make do with parts I have....:: holds Gel Pack and waves it a bit :: And try to make do. Calestorm: ::exits lift on main Security deck:: Chirakis: Aegis Control> You are second in line to depart. Alexis McFarland: Hmm, those meat sticks look good. I just had breakfast, but I'm starting to get hungry already ::giggles:: Calestorm: ::hears notification ping, removes Padd from uniform cargo pocket:: Tarisa: Miana> Mmm Amanda Davis PhD: :::relaxing as soon as she enters her office::: Alexis McFarland: Maybe when we head back to the park. Calestorm: ::sends an acknowledgment to Medical:: Dr Pavilion +Pavilion+ Doctor? Alexis McFarland: Walking around should make us hungry again. Tarisa: Miana> ::nods:: Alright. Sierra Robinson: Lord Whorfin> + Aegis Control + Copy...2nd to depart Good day Control. mimipavilion: +Calestorm+ Go ahead. Scott Coleridge: Haradia> +Ops+ Aegis operations, this is the freighter Haradia. We are ready to depart. Calestorm: +pavilion+ I'll be by as soon as my Shift is over. Chirakis: Aegis Control> Copy that. mimipavilion: +Calestorm+ Understood. Calestorm: +Mimi+ Cale out. Sierra Robinson: :: removes a certain processor and wires in the bio neural Gel Pack :: Why I did not think of this earlier..... Tae'Lynn Dran: Have an idea? Calestorm: ::enters SEC offices, nods pleasantly to Garand:: Sierra Robinson: :: looks at magnifier grabs another tool and speaks while working :: These Gel Packs are very ....flexible in applications, almost sentient little buggers. After that starship that got lost in the Delta quadrant a while back they took the blame for a lot which was not their fault...so they are not used as much these days. Sierra Robinson: Can you hand me that some of that ODN cable there. please..... Alexis McFarland: ::looks at the various food stalls, and at a gelato shop that just opened:: Oooh... Calestorm: (Mmm..gelato) Tarisa: Miana> Lots of new food to try... Tae'Lynn Dran: Sure, here you go. Alexis McFarland: Mm yes! Scott Coleridge: Aegis Ops> +Haradia+ Confirmed, Haradia. Releasing docking clamps. Safe journey. Calestorm: (That would go well with a...donut) Alexis McFarland: They sell donuts too. Chirakis: Aegis Control> Aegis Control to Captain Kovar, Haradia ready to depart. Tarisa: Miana> Oooh Chirakis: Aegis Control> Good hunting. Scott Coleridge: ACTION> As Aegis docking clamps release and the Haradia pushes off, sensors register an anomalous power surge in Aegis environmental systems. It's probably nothing. Sierra Robinson: Captain Bigboote> Paker are we a go… Cargo secure. Good...the sooner we get to Cardassia.... Alexis McFarland: They have lots of flavours. ::reads the flavour list:: Tarisa: ::Perks up.:: Calestorm: ::nods:: Garand, you have me until shift end. So, why don't we get to business with SEC systems. Sierra Robinson: Crewman Wrench> :: notes a sensor alarm at environmental...:: How Odd..... Lieutenant?? Tarisa: ::Looks curiously at the sensors.:: A power surge was just detected. Scott Coleridge: ::glances over at science:: Oh? Someone plug in a second sonic shower again? Tarisa: ::Shakes heads.:: It came from the environmental systems. Sierra Robinson: :: stands :: Okay hatch closed. :: hears her being summoned :: Excuse me Lt. Dran...duty calls.... Calestorm: ::grabs desk chair and swivels, sitting astride with arms crossed on back:: Scott Coleridge: ::gets up and joins Tarisa:: That's strange. Those systems have been performing fine since we sorted out all that plant business. Another glitch? Tae'Lynn Dran: Thanks for the assistance. Scott Coleridge: Haradia> ::reaches departure point and happily warps away:: Alexis McFarland: ::continues to walk around the promenade, looking at the various shops and things:: Sierra Robinson: Crewman Wrench> Lt...I have surge.....located here..... Tarisa: ::Checking time index.:: It happened the moment the docking clamps released that freighter. Sierra Robinson: Odd....confirm reading and zoom into suspected areas affected. Scott Coleridge: Correlation does not imply...8 ::stops himself:: Sorry, I know you know that. And curious indeed. Those systems aren't usually connected. Well, except through the power umbilical interlock interface. ::ponders:: Nijil tr'Korjata: She had nice legs, not I. Is he up? Calestorm: ::pauses Garand, asking a question regarding the coding being spoken of:: Sierra Robinson: Crewman Wrench> Appears the docks sir.... Chirakis: :::to Scott:::: Explain. Sierra Robinson: Run a diagnostic...I'll be very upset if our new systems are already breaking. Scott Coleridge: ::Chirakis:: So, when ships dock, they hardline to us through the docking clamp system for power. And for ships like the Haradia with damaged life support, we can provide life support too. Tarisa: ::Nods as she brings up a separate display and zooms in.:: Scott Coleridge: I suppose that, when the clamps released, there could have been some kind of feedback from the Haradia that affected our systems briefly. But I've never seen a power curve like that. Sierra Robinson: Lt Dran....let me know if the gel pack fixes the issue.... I will be happy to assist any other ...... Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Nijil sat next to Jylliene :: Chirakis: ::thinks that over::: Chirakis: :::steps to her station to pull up Haradia's information:::: Jylliene: ::leans against Nijil:: Yes, a nap sounds good. Chirakis: :::tap...tap::: I see that now. Calestorm: ::enters notations on data Padd:: Sierra Robinson: + Ops + Engineering to Ops + We have experienced a surge in environmental it appears in the docks...Did we have any projects in the area..or operations that I need to be aware of? Scott Coleridge: ACTION> Alarms start going off in *CnC, engineering, and medical* and the computer helpfully announces, "Emergency alert. This is a priority 1 blue alert. Catastrophic cascade failure detected in environmental systems." Chirakis: ::turns to Scott::: Would that lead to malfunction aboard .... Scott Coleridge: ::almost jumps from science to the engineering station:: Oh dear. Tarisa: ::Ears lower at the alarm.:: Scott Coleridge: +Robinson+ Coleridge to Robinson. Are you seeing what I'm seeing on these readouts? Sierra Robinson: :: notes the alarm hues :: Son of a..... Dacia Sandero: ::looks up at the alarm:: What's going on? Tae'Lynn Dran: ::drops what she's doing and rushes to her emergency station.:: Calestorm: I understand. ::to the younger officer::...I'll look into that on the CiC SEC console------:: mimipavilion: ::hears the alarms and looks at her board in her office, quickly moves over to emergency power:: +CnC+ What's going on? Scott Coleridge: ::furious typing as he tries an emergency override:: No. ::resets:: No. Sierra Robinson: + Coleridge + Confirmed...Cascade failure...originated from the docks ....and spreading....activating emergency protocols. Calestorm: ::interrupted as an emergency bleep tone sounds on her Padd:: Scott Coleridge: +Robinson+ Try cross-circuiting the backups. Sierra Robinson: + Nijil + Robinson to Korjata...we have an emergency.. I need you back in Engineering sir... Alexis McFarland: ::walking along, happily oblivious to the emergency at hand:: Calestorm: ::checks::...::mutters::...Engineering, Med bay...CnC...what in the... Tarisa: Miana> ::Humming.:: Scott Coleridge: ::Chirakis:: Captain, we have a problem. Chirakis: +COM+ Engineering and medical proceed to exit. Use HAZMAT gear. Nijil tr'Korjata: Mmm, sleep...what? Scott Coleridge: ::Chirakis:: Something has... fried, for lack of a better word … our environmental and life support systems. Sierra Robinson: :: working furiously at her Station :: + Coleridge + on it.. Chirakis: :::to all in CnC::: Don HAZMAT equipment. NOW! Scott Coleridge: No, sir. This isn't just in these areas. This is station-wide. Nijil tr'Korjata: +Robinson+ what's going on Chirakis: :::tap..tap...tap::: Apparently. Chirakis: ::looks up::: Station wide???? mimipavilion: +Chirakis+ Understood :: goes into main medical and loudly:: Get into HAZMAT gear now and exit medical. Get those patients out of here now. Scott Coleridge: ::taps at the console:: At our current rate of consumption, we're going to run out of breathable air in... 3 days. And looking at this damage, I don't think we can fix it in that time. Sierra Robinson: + Nijil + All environmental systems have failed... Blue alerts here in Main engineering and Medical ! Dacia Sandero: ::hears the com:: Oh boy.. ::changes into her HAZMAT gear and helps the doctors and nurses move the patients:: Scott Coleridge: Captain, I recommend we evacuate Aegis of all but the most essential personnel. That might buy us enough time to fix the problem. mimipavilion: ::quickly gets into HAZMAT gear and helps move patients:: Tarisa: ::Using the knowledge from their last virus encounter to see if she can isolate a problem from that end.:: Sierra Robinson: Everyone HAZMAT protections now!!!! :: makes certain engineering staff are taking precautions :: Nijil tr'Korjata: +Robinson+ how can that happen? Tae'Lynn Dran: ::gets to a console and review science systems:: Chirakis: +COM+ All personnel aboard Aegis leave now. Missouri and Iowa will bring you aboard. ::pulls on a mask::: Nijil tr'Korjata: Computer, place the Rihan shuttle on standby. Calestorm: ::cussing:: Chirakis: =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\= Chirakis: =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\= Chirakis: I believe that we are about to have an interesting next few days. Sierra Robinson: Something did stink about that ship. Dacia Sandero: lol mimipavilion: agreed Sierra Chirakis: Stand by Chirakis: Very well.... Chirakis: TBS will be two days. Aegis personnel will remain aboard, except for medical personnel. Correct Commander Coleridge? Scott Coleridge: Essential personnel, i.e., us and NPCs from our support teams we've deemed essential. Scott Coleridge: So like you can keep a few minions around to help you out. Chirakis: Especially Security. Welcome to Aegis Lt Calestorm. ::smikr::: Chirakis: anything more, Commander? Calestorm: (Lol Captain C) Scott Coleridge: I would assume in 2 days we'll have a basic idea of the problem, that the environmental systems are fried, so everything needs to be checked on every deck, etc. Evacuating will have bought us more time… maybe up to a week. Scott Coleridge: So engineering will need to do the repairs, but all departments will need to be on standby to keep the station secure and coordinate the repair effort. Scott Coleridge: I think that's all. Chirakis: Very well... Chirakis: Questions or comments from the crew? Tae'Lynn Dran: Are we loosing atmospheric pressure or just our oxygen? Because, we do have the park as a rather large source of fresh air. Sierra Robinson: ? mimipavilion: ? Jylliene: ? Scott Coleridge: The environmental systems failed but the station itself is contained. Scott Coleridge: So just don't breath too much :P Chirakis: :::chuckle::: Lt Robinson? Sierra Robinson: All other civilian vessels were allowed to depart? Scott Coleridge: ::glances to Chirakis:: I would assume we foisted evacuees upon them, but yes. Chirakis: Agreed. Sierra Robinson: Glorious Thanks! Chirakis: Dr Pavilion? Nijil tr'Korjata: ? mimipavilion: So, all medical personnel will be off station or will a few of us be on the station for emergency purposes? Scott Coleridge: I would assume someone would be left behind. You should probably draw straws :P mimipavilion: ok Chirakis: Medical personnel should stay with those who need medical attention. Otherwise someone would be left behind, yes. Scott Coleridge: I will leave it up to you to decide where you would like to play, whether you're off-station managing the evacuated patients or you're back here with us. Whatever you think you'd prefer. Chirakis: Commander Kital? mimipavilion: Ok thank you Jylliene: The kids? Chirakis: They must go off Aegis. Chirakis: It's a given. Especially the youngest and newborn. Dacia Sandero: hm Jylliene: Gotcha. Chirakis: Commander tr'Korjata? Scott Coleridge: I am now having visions of Annisha commandeering the shuttle. Nijil tr'Korjata: Shuttles can be used? Who takes the kids? Chirakis: :::headdesk::: Calestorm: :-D Nijil tr'Korjata: :: already on it :: Scott Coleridge: As I just said, clearly Annisha would be in command… I mean, I don't think we'd split you up :P Jylliene: Well, I have to take the newborn, so.. Scott Coleridge: We could even say that Jylliene, who is presumably still off active duty… could volunteer to take our other kids with them on the shuttle. And enough adult supervision. Nijil tr'Korjata: Everyone leaves the station ..."Annisha, you are Captain... bye" Calestorm: Lmao Scott Coleridge: This was her plan all along. Chirakis: Well..... Scott Coleridge: Any other questions? Dacia Sandero: lol Chirakis: None for me. Calestorm: None here Chirakis: Very well... Chirakis: Crew dismissed. Be well. Be Safe. Don’t forget your towel. Chirakis: Good night to all who are leaving. Well done tonight. mimipavilion: night all see ya next week Chirakis: And a few logs would help.... written, that is, not thrown into a fire.
  13. Mission Brief | Sky Harbor Aegis |5 March 20210 14 July 2388 - Stardate 2388.196 TBS is 0 hours - the time is 0900 hours (9:00 am) Aegis Local. Eighteen days have passed without a glitch, which seems somewhat strange. Cpt Chirakis, Cdr Coleridge, and others in command seem to be waiting for the other shoe to drop. Lt Calestorm has come aboard Aegis as Chief of Security. Lt Garand is leading her through the ropes. He and Lt Calestorm work well together. Cdr Tarisa and Lts Dran and Robinson collaborate on a long-range sensor array. The tr’Korjata family enjoys their newborn, D’Rynn. Drs Pavilion and Sandero tend to their duties in the Medical Complex, especially the newborns.
  14. =/\= Aegis Mission Brief | 26 February 2021 =/\= 14 July 2388 - Stardate 2388.196 TBS is 20 hours - the time is 0800 hours (8:00 am) Aegis Local. Alpha Watch settles into its usual routine. Captain Chirakis is aboard USS Missouri. Aegis personnel relax with their families and friends. At 0700 Graveyard Watch passed to Alpha Watch Personnel settle in for another calm day. At least they hope it will be calm. Chirakis: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\= Chirakis: =/\=BEGIN SIM=/\= Tarisa: ::At the SCI console on CnC.:: Chirakis: :::in her office, door open, going through the usual mess of paperwork::: Dacia Sandero: ::in the sickbay, drinking a cup of morning tea while she goes over her notes and reports:: Tarisa: Miana> ::Having breakfast.:: Jylliene: ::quarters:: Calestorm: Newbie> ::on call in SEC office; monitoring well, the monitors:: Alexis McFarland: ::also having breakfast:: mimipavilion: ::in medical, going over reports:: Jylliene: ::scrolling through the news on her PADD:: Amanda Davis PhD: :::medical complex, tending to patients::: Calestorm: ::sips from coffee mug that says "Because I Was Inverted":: Sierra Robinson: ( Epic Crash...lol ) Calestorm: (::thumbs up::) Alexis McFarland: ::rubs her eyes and yawns:: Tae'Lynn Dran: ::Enters main engineering pushing a cart:: Chirakis: ::leans back in her chair, retrieving more and more information.... too much information, that is::: Sierra Robinson: :: is drinking coffee while viewing the 3D holographic display...her normal opening routine...:: Calestorm: ::enters information via inset keyboard, glances at data padd:: Jylliene: ::reading:: Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Holding D'Rynn in his arms :: Cdr Wyatt Cayne: :: Logging into his terminal :: Sierra Robinson: :: turns spotting Dran :: Good Morning Lieutenant.. Jylliene: Thinking of anything in particular? ::to Nijil:: Tae'Lynn Dran: Hello. ::pushes the cart over towards Sierra:: Jylliene: Like, say, that scent emanating from the child in your arms? Sierra Robinson: What do we have here? :: sets her coffee down :: Nijil tr'Korjata: No, just watching him. Well, remembering things said to me. Calestorm: ::frowns:: +Redshirt+ Mason, this is Cale. Can you check on that Promenade kiosk that had trouble the other day? Tae'Lynn Dran: I managed to burn up my first test subjects. I gathered some higher capacity sensor units from storage. I need to stress test their thermal load Jylliene: ::hears some tooting coming from the boy, punctuating Nijil's statement:: Jylliene: What kinds of things? Tae'Lynn Dran: ::picks up an oblong looking device:: Subspace variance analyzer. Finicky bit of tech but I think it can handle at least a 10% power increase. Tarisa: ::Running her hands along the console, as she checks areas highlighted to her by night watch with the long range sensors.:: Sierra Robinson: You might need Engineering laboratory's equipment to assist your testing, follow me. :: starts walking to the back corner of the engineering deck :: Nijil tr'Korjata: Muuhi could not stop giving me advice. We- ugh. :: Gets up to change him...again. :: Chirakis: :::sighs, tossing her PADD onto the desk and retrieving her tablet and hooking it to her uniform, before exiting the office:::: Tae'Lynn Dran: ::pushes the card along as she follows:: Calestorm: +Mason+ yeah...yep. If those Jarheads are still around, call me..I'll come and bust some heads ::growls::...okay... mimipavilion: ::notes the typical night that has fallen on medical over the last few nights: minimal patients and things are quiet:: Chirakis: ::approaches Cayne::: SitRep, commander? All quiet on the Aegis front? Alexis McFarland: ::finishes her breakfast, watching some holo-vids on her PADD:: Jylliene: ::calls out:: What advice did she give? Dacia Sandero: ::checking in on the patients in the sickbay:: Cdr Wyatt Cayne: Nothing on short or long range scans. Everyone departing or arriving at the station is on schedule. Sierra Robinson: :: approaches a door and inputs a code on a small panel near it , it opens....revealing a small lab with tools, containment vessels and other odd things :: Welcome to the....mysterious Geek Cave that is the Engineering lab .. Nijil tr'Korjata: Well, some of it was about babies jumping all over the place, but I think she was speaking of the Yith's strong legs. Alexis McFarland: ::her parents tell her they were assigned a new runabout for diplomatic missions by Starfleet... wants a ride on the runabout, even if it is just a run-of-the-mill Danube class:: Nijil tr'Korjata: A bit about what you would go through if they were anything like us. Jylliene: ::nods, listening:: Chirakis: :::considers that, then sighs::: Tae'Lynn Dran: Nice. Fewer coffee stains than I expected. Sierra Robinson: Let's set your new gizmo on the counter there.... Alexis McFarland: Dad> Maybe I'll let you drive. They're pretty easy to fly. Scott Coleridge: Capt Kovar> ::sends another request to Aegis ops to be allowed to depart on schedule:: They can't do this to me. Don't they know who I am? I'm the victim in this situation. Alexis McFarland: Oooh! Tae'Lynn Dran: ::sets the oblong device on the table:: Nijil tr'Korjata: She spoke of development, her research into consciousness technology, what it means to be you. Tarisa: ::Checks off each area on the list as she looks around.:: Sierra Robinson: So ....what exactly are you developing here....a small scale prototype for your sensor array? Nijil tr'Korjata: Also what would happen to me if I couldn't get back. Calestorm: ::delves into correspondence for the SEC office....muttering that things don't change much even:: mimipavilion: ::goes and checks the inventory:: Chirakis: OPS> :::turns in the captain's direction::: Kovar requests permission to depart on schedule, Captain. Chirakis: Request denied. Cdr Wyatt Cayne: :: Looking at an overview of the exterior of the stations :: Calestorm: (The Missouri is docked?) Chirakis: (Missouri is cloaked not far away from Aegis) Nijil tr'Korjata: She assures me you all would have been alright. :: He turned to smile at Jylliene, D'Rynn still held tight in his arms :: Tae'Lynn Dran: At the moment there's nothing too new about my concept. I simply want to increase range by increasing power. But, to prevent damage I am only overpowering sensor nodes for a short time. Jumping from one sensor pallet to the next. I believe the human concept of a Gatling gun might fit. Calestorm: (TY! Just wanted to be sure) Jylliene: Glad she reassured you. Jylliene: ::grins:: Scott Coleridge: Capt Kovar> ::growls and slams his fist against a panel:: Should have bought that moon and retired. Fletcher Jackson: :::he's late and he takes over OPS::: Nijil tr'Korjata: I think she's still here, in a fashion. Crazy dreams. Tae'Lynn Dran: Though so far powering them long enough for any reasonable signal to be gathered is resulting in more smoke than signal. Sierra Robinson: Your emitter can't handle what you are sending into it..... Chirakis: ::turns to Fletcher and steps down beside him::: (w) You are late, Ensign. Dock in pay and a few other things I can think of. Sierra Robinson: :: grabs a device from a counter that appears to be some sort of optical magnification device for a better look at the fail :: Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Freshly changed, D'Rynn decided he was hungry :: Fletcher Jackson: Y...yes, Ma'am. I mean yes, Captain. Chirakis: (w) It will not happen again. Jylliene: ::holds out her hands for D'Rynn:: Sierra Robinson: Nausicaan > :: enters Drankum's with the Captain of the freighter Lord Whorfin :: Fletcher Jackson: No, ma'am, it won't. I mean, I won't. I mean... :::deep breath:: Yes, Captain. Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Hands him over :: Need to give my arms a rest. Like holding a box of spanners. Tae'Lynn Dran: I'm hoping these heavier duty units will work. Tarisa: ::Ear twitches at the CnC conversation. She finishes her scan list, and catalogues the results.:: Sierra Robinson: :: begins magnifying :: Gatling Gun....sounds like an ancient earth weapon. Cannot place in my mind....something Cowboys used? Chirakis: :::steps back to Cayne::: Commander, you have the CON. I have a few things to attend to. Jylliene: Have you checked in with engineering lately? Or avoiding it until you're ready to return? Cdr Wyatt Cayne: Understood. Nijil tr'Korjata: Well, they have not called me back just yet, but my fear is they will want to see him rather than me. Sierra Robinson: Oh that is something I should know I suppose being from Earth..... :: chuckles :: Yup....Too much juice for these guys. Crispy critter creation. Chirakis: ::steps into the lift:: Docking bay 3B. mimipavilion: ::finishes up with inventory and has a lot of things to request:: Nijil tr'Korjata: Trying to keep D'Lynn to yourself? Jylliene: ::chuckles:: Sierra Robinson: :: backs away from the magnifier :: But you knew that. Tae'Lynn Dran: I haven't been able to determine the point of failure. Calestorm: SEC office>::checks on various open channels:: Tae'Lynn Dran: Somewhere between there standby power level, peak, and cool down it just goes poof. Chirakis: :::exits the lift and enters, checking the area::: Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Nijil sighed :: I'll have to bring him eventually. mimipavilion: ::goes into her office, sits down and starts compiling her requisition list:: Sierra Robinson: Well, it appears your power going here to this part is trying to dictate to which sensor node to send the juice to next and how much to give said nodes... Fletcher Jackson: :::wants a donut reeeeeally bad:::: Jylliene: Oh, of course. We'll have to introduce him to the rest of the crew. Annisha: :: Annisha enters the room, rubbing her eyes :: Tae'Lynn Dran: So I'm frying the control circuits? No wonder I couldn't get any readings from the sensors. Calestorm: ::updates data Padd, locks down office and transfers mobile command to padd:: Chirakis: :::slow walk toward Docking Bay 3B:::: Alexis McFarland: ::in her room, playing with her PADD:: Calestorm: ::checks on comm ping and then exits office:: Chirakis: ::Paying no attention to the workers who are really undercover security::: Annisha: :: In her hand she held a strangely constructed instrument, familiar, yet unlike the others they had lying around :: Nijil tr'Korjata: Hey sweets, late to rise. What do you have there? Calestorm: +Breaker+ I've gone mobile, office is locked down....::enters Lift:: Sierra Robinson: I think the control circuit is the problem, it is not performing the way you want to yes. It might be having trouble attempting to rapidly handle power transfers to your sensor nodes. Sierra Robinson: Maybe we need to boost the processing speed of the control circuit? Annisha: :: Yawns :: Must be one of your instruments, cause it ain't mine. Chirakis: ::stops::: +com+ Lt Calestorm, meet me in Docking Bay 3B. Nijil tr'Korjata: Oh let me se- :: Nijil reached out for it and recognized it :: Tae'Lynn Dran: Worth a try Calestorm: ::glances up out of habit:: Jylliene: What is it? Calestorm: +Chirakis+ ...aye, Sir. Docking 3B. ::falls into old school habit of repeating:: Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Nijil examined it, flipping it in his hands :: It's my custom uke I made. Jylliene: ::nods:: Nijil tr'Korjata: :: He looked at Annisha :: Where did you get this? Annisha: What? It was on the table this morning before au all got up. Dacia Sandero: ::checking some of the experiments they were working on in the medical labs:: Sierra Robinson: Captain Bigboote> Cargo is intact and the journey was uneventful. The Klingons were.....most accommodating. Once I am refueled I will be off this Federation Tank...and off to the destination. All survived so far. Calestorm: ::exits Lift, brisk jaunt/walk to intended area:: Chirakis: ::spots Calestorm::: Lieutenant, we have a job to do. Sierra Robinson: Nausicaan> :: smiles at Bigboote while consuming his Drankum's beer :: Good.. Remember we need 200 of them to satisfy the order. Nijil tr'Korjata: But... I did not make this here. :: His emotions welled up for a moment :: I made this over 1,400 years ago. Chirakis: And that is.... Scott Coleridge: Capt Kovar> ::fuming on his bridge, trying to figure out what he can do to make sure he can make his next delivery run:: Calestorm: ::whirls:: Yes Sir. ::to Chirakis:: Jylliene: So.. you brought it with you somehow? Nijil tr'Korjata: This is a modified Yith instrument. I had to re-tune it. Jylliene: Your body didn't physically travel; how would that have happened? Chirakis: We're going to take a tour of the Haradia with Captain Kovar. Nijil tr'Korjata: No, I could not have brought it. I need to have it scanning for replication. Chirakis: ..but he doesn't know that yet. Sierra Robinson: :: spins her chair to some boxes :: I wonder if an ODN relay regulator might be able to handle your speed issue... It governs it's transactions fast...given we deal with optics, but attached to something else would it work.... Calestorm: ::looks askance, small grin:: Sir. You were a ninja in a past life. And Aye...::grin kinda goes. ...feral::.. Calestorm: ::Chirakis:: with pleasure. Chirakis: And you are here because I need someone with me... someone who can endure what that captain might not enjoy.... at all. Nijil tr'Korjata: :: He gingerly placed it on the table in front of their couch :: If this is real, then they sent it back. Calestorm: ::eyebrow arch:: ::Chirakis:: ::nods:: Chirakis: ::approaches the ship and requests entry::: Sierra Robinson: ODN network has to process internal transactions very fast.. :: hands Lt. Dran a box :: Give this bugger a shot at controlling your energy flow. Of course you don't send the energy through it...it would burn up ...rather fast. Calestorm: ::falls in, no more then two steps behind the Captain:: Nijil tr'Korjata: :: He slumped into the couch cushion :: And I made it possible. mimipavilion: ::finishes up the list and submits it:: Jylliene: Incredible, if it is. Should someone be notified? Sierra Robinson: Nausicaan> :: shoves a PADD to BigBoote:: This is your initial payment the rest will be sent to you upon delivery to Cardassia... Tae'Lynn Dran: So, let's see. I'll need a separate power line for the control and sensor module. Chirakis: ::stops at the entrance::: Captain Chirakis and Lt Calestorm to see Captain Kovar. Calestorm: ::features are schooled, eyes miss nothing:: Nijil tr'Korjata: No, not yet. I can only deal with one crisis at a time. Scott Coleridge: Capt Kovar> ::sees Chirakis and Calestrom on a monitor and says something in Tellarite:: Tae'Lynn Dran: I may also need something to step down the output energy from the module. Scott Coleridge: Capt Kovar> ::opens the external door:: Nijil tr'Korjata: Though I may set up our wormhole generator to send those stinky diapers into the void. Jylliene: Probably not recommended, all told. Tae'Lynn Dran: This is going to quickly get cumbersome. Calestorm: ::levels a Tier Two glare from over the Captains shoulder:: Sierra Robinson: Aye...but this is a test device... Eventually you will get it too work! :: smiles :: If you need any parts let me know we have spares of many things.... Chirakis: Captain Kovar, I am Captain Chirakis and :::waves a hand::: Lt Calestorm, here to take a look at your ship's interior. I understand that it is very interesting. Tae'Lynn Dran: This is turning from an upgrade to a research paper. Which is fine. Until we either visit a planet or someone shows up with another odd plant, life science doesn't have much going on at the moment. Sierra Robinson: Captain Bigboote> Good. And now I must return to my vessel the Sooner I leave this place and that dock...that stinks ...from that Haradia vessel the better. Calestorm: ::cocks head to one side as she stares at Kovar. Politely:: Fletcher Jackson: :::work...work...work...catching up....catching up.... wants donuts..... oh, does he want a donut:::: Nijil tr'Korjata: I mean, if I think they did what I...think they did, there is no harm. :: he flipped over the instrument, noticing something on the back :: Tae'Lynn Dran: ::fiddling with the relays:: Nijil tr'Korjata: Yeah. Now I don't think this is replicated. Scott Coleridge: Capt Kovar> Sure, fine. Seems like everyone on this station has been through here by now… you'll get a bill for my carpet replacement. Annisha: Can au play that thing? Sierra Robinson: The next crazy Idea would be to use stuff from weapons to handle your power issues.... But let's worry about that later.. Chirakis: No problem, Captain. Scott Coleridge: Capt Kovar> Captain Chirakis, I don't know who you are, but I am a busy man. We were attacked by pirates and now *we're* the ones being treated like criminals! I don't expect this treatment at a Federation facility. Calestorm: ::very calmly, offers a slight grin...flexes a knuckle:: Chirakis: Treated like criminals? Sierra Robinson: Nausicaan> Farewell and safe travel....:: BigBoote nods and leaves the table for the docks and the Lord Whorfin :: Nijil tr'Korjata: :: Picks up the uke and starts to play a lullaby :: Scott Coleridge: Capt Kovar> Station operations won't let me leave! I have a very important delivery run scheduled, and if I don't leave by 1400, there's no way we'll make our first stop. Jylliene: ::listens:: Chirakis: :::her knife glistens in her boot, and a few other things can be seen::: Scott Coleridge: Capt Kovar> You have a high rank. I bet you have some pull with the station commander. Will you put in a good word with them? ::produces a small box from his desk:: I will... make sure you are fairly compensated. Calestorm: ::eyebrow goee WTHella:: Jylliene: ((Yours probably isn't the only one)) Chirakis:Very well. I will pass that on to the station commander. My compensation will only involve taking a look at the interior of your ship and your cargo. Calestorm: (:D) Chirakis: =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\= Chirakis: =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\= Chirakis: Thank you Chirakis: Interesting.... Chirakis: Welcome back, Lt Calestorm. Calestorm: Thank you for having Chirakis: TBS will be zero (0). Chirakis: Comments for the crew, Commander Coleridge? Scott Coleridge: Nope Chirakis: Questions or comments from the crew? Chirakis: And no, you will have no donuts, Ensign Jackson. Dacia Sandero: lol Fletcher Jackson: :::jaw drops::: Chirakis: Seeing none.... Chirakis: Crew dismissed. Be well. Be Safe. Don’t forget your towel.
  15. Mission Brief | Sky Harbor Aegis |26 February 2021 14 July 2388 - Stardate 2388.196 TBS is 20 hours - the time is 0800 hours (8:00 am) Aegis Local. After a restful night, Alpha Watch settles into its usual routine, expecting nothing extraordinary to happen. However, though they are relaxed, they are vigilant. Captain Chirakis spent the night in relaxation aboard the USS Missouri. Aegis personnel relax with their families and friends. At 0700 the next day, Graveyard Watch passed its information to Alpha Watch aka Morning Watch. Personnel settle in for another calm day. At least they hope it will be calm.