Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Capt Rian Kwai

STSF GM
  • Content count

    188
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Capt Rian Kwai

  1. USS REPUBLIC MISSION BRIEFING 51505.04 - Season 23 The crew continues to search through the samples has broken up into teams, each working to find a cure, and helping the incoming ships from Starfleet to give us a hand doing so. Will and Christina have found one of the Lab Coated Lizards that has offered to help in return for helping him change back as well. Meanwhile, Holly has now terrorized the crew of the Lexington with her holo-image of Captain Kwai, in all her giant Spider-wasp glory. STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> #LtCdr Dade> ::crawling out from under the conference room table:: What the hell was that thing!???? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: with Will and the first of the coated lizards:: STSF_BluRox -> Blu> That Commander, is my unfortunate first officer Heather Jamieson -> :: Sorting through a small mountain of data, trying to officer some type of solution that can utilize the transporters :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::makes sure Nickles gets the lizard out of the holding area before anything else goes wrong:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::yawns and begins to awaken from her nap, looks around:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$#%^%$()> Other Lizards start blocking the way... Traitor!! Sellout.. Hissss!!! ::several rush at the door that the security team is heading for Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::escorts the lizard out the doorway:: Do you have a name? I mean what’s your name August Jax Robinson -> ::has food transported in to Kwai:: Still here... trying to help [email protected]#$%$^&*() ACTION> Several rush towards the door to follow Several of the sentient lizards begin yelling at Will and Bauer that they had best return their coworker, that they are forcing them to go LtCmdrRobinson -> ((Someone check Nickles for Kbear disease, quickly)) STSF_BluRox -> (and evidently some have bitten off Christina's typing fingers) Capt Rian Kwai -> ::is doing some property destruction of her own, looking for a way to use what she has in her perceived cell to escape, at best, and at worst, defend herself:: Christina_Nickles -> (( no comment)) STSF_BluRox -> (lol) Ayumu Kasuga -> (It's contagious that. lol) Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Looks at the time:: Better head up to the bridge. My shift starts soon. ::replicates a coffee, hot, black and heads out:: STSF_BluRox -> # LtCdr Dade> Is that what we're going to find down there?! These mutated monsters he bred? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Balls. ::phaser out:: Well I asked for a larger group of lizards to relocate with him and none of you wanted to go. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() So now he gets a room with a view, and ya'll can stay here and stare at a rock wall till the next shuttle. STSF_BluRox -> # Blu> only some have been bred, the newer wasp guards may have been or just transformed differently in their cocoons nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%$^&*()::draws phaser:: This is just great Heather Jamieson -> :: Keeps her distance from the 'cell' Kwai is in :: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%$^&*() I'm not afraid to use this, so don't try anything August Jax Robinson -> ::Turns on some Bach:: calm down.. Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Drinks the coffee on the lift ride up and heads into the bridge to start her shift:: August Jax Robinson -> Kwai... look at me! STSF_BluRox -> # LtCmdr Dade> Cocoons? And you expect us to ....to what? You said to heal them.....just how the hell do you heal that? if anything, shouldn't we ...I'm sorry I know you said it used to be on your crew, but what if these things got loose, or worse...of this planet.. Heather Jamieson -> :: Watches Jax speak to Kwai :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::gets Nickles, Bauer and the lizard out the door, and holds the rest of the lizards back with his security team:: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%$^&*() At least we've got one lizard willing to talk STSF_BluRox -> # LtCdr Dade> I'm going to recommend to StarFleet Science that we quarantine this entire planet at the very least, and possibly, think of some sort of way, for those that can not be helped....to be.... Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Settles into her seat.. it was nice being on the bridge again:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() What is your name? STSF_BluRox -> Blu> :: stands again, towering over the little man with the tiny pencil thin mustache:: Don't even think of suggesting what I think you were going to.... STSF_BluRox -> # LtCmdr Dade>I'm sorry Admiral, but that's my recommendation Capt Rian Kwai -> No....you're with him. I know you're with him. He's doing it again. All over again and I'm not going to be a part of it. STSF_BluRox -> # Blu> First....You LtCdr...are just that... a Lt Cdr. I however, happen to be a Rear Admiral. I hereby override your suggestion and order you to assist my crew tih tackling this issue. You will make available your crew and computers and you will help with the security of those on the planet still LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pushes a few overeager lizards back and squeezes out of the holding area safely with the rest of his team:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::seals it back up:: Thought I was going to have to use a photon grenade to get out of there. nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%$^&*() ::shrugs:: I wouldn't have minded. Bastards nearly killed me the last time I was here S TSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^%^&*()> Dr Hentris....that's my name. I had worked with J'Rom many years ago as a research assistant, but...he became a bit radical, and the lab made him shut his work down and leave. then I heard what he had done and had been put in the penal colony. We thought he was dead after the Breen attack. Then one day, he was there in my lab...asking me to help him with a project Heather Jamieson -> :: Scans and moves a bit closer to Kwai :: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%$^&&*()> Dr Hentris> ::turns to Bauer:: You are lucky they didn't. I could only guess it was a newly transformed person, or else they would not have missed.... Capt Rian Kwai -> ::catching movement out of the corner of her eye, whips her head around to see what's going on and then buzzes angrily at the being coming closer to the stasis field wall:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Sighs. walks over to Heather.. moving her back:: you are not helping nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%$^&*() I'm glad my luck hasn't run out yet LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ok, we can just use portable transporters to beam anyone else we need out of the cell and into the main hall here, one at a time. Less mess that way. STSF_BluRox -> # Holly> :: stops and turns to Blu:: Excuse me, think we've found something in the data and I want to talk to some of the others quickly about it, back in a few Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Have you been working with him this go around also?? Heather Jamieson -> Nor am I hurting.. I need to measure any rate of further mutation. August Jax Robinson -> Blu asked me to try and reach Kwai... you are not helping me at all LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() For now lets get Doc Hentris here up to the ship and safe. Heather Jamieson -> :: looks at her :: It is us that is not working Commander. That much is obvious. August Jax Robinson -> you don't need to be closer to get those readings, she is scared. Heather Jamieson -> :: folds up her tricorder :: STSF_BluRox -> # Holly fades out and onto the bridge to see Ayumu August Jax Robinson -> ::hands on hips:: her life is in danger. I need to try and reach her Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yes sir. STSF_BluRox -> (Perhaps if you fed her one or two of your children maybe she'd trust you>) Capt Rian Kwai -> ;;watching the two creatures, trying to figure out what dubious plan they have for her this time:: Heather Jamieson -> :: Looks at Kwai, then at Jax :: I think the real problem is she feel trapped. No manner of how close or far I am will change that. Heather Jamieson -> :: Goes to a console to share the latest readings with others :: STSF_BluRox -> # Holly> Ayumu...you awake or sleeping again? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::starts heading back up to the shuttle area:: So Doc, you think you can reverse the mutation process? Heather Jamieson -> :: A genetic scan from each of the times they were performed appears on screen, the computer is looking for differences :: STSF_BluRox -> #Holly> ::makes a random alarm go off on Ayumu's station to get her attention:: August Jax Robinson -> Then leave the area and I will lock myself and her in here and open the cell Heather Jamieson -> She would open you up like a replicated turkey. STSF_BluRox -> (that's a bad idea!!) August Jax Robinson -> maybe.. maybe not Heather Jamieson -> But maybe.. :: grins :: STSF_BluRox -> (uhm, ok...brb, getting my dice bag) LtCmdrRobinson -> (no, we are sure its a bad idea) August Jax Robinson -> then you can make your move on Will.. I will be dead STSF_BluRox -> (need the ones with the skull and xbones on them) Heather Jamieson -> Can we get her a larger protective area? LtCmdrRobinson -> (someone please stop my wife from being stupid :P ) August Jax Robinson -> ((Noooooooo)) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((LOL)) Ayumu Kasuga -> I'm here. STSF_BluRox -> (I think Ayumu either went for a beer or dozed off) Heather Jamieson -> I think I'm the last person he'd look upon for a shoulder to cry on. STSF_BluRox -> (or not) Capt Rian Kwai -> ::stalking the end of her stasis field, trying to figure out what's going on:: Ayumu Kasuga -> (Sorry, bathroom break lol) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Gets back to the shuttle:: +Republic+ We are returning with a guest. August Jax Robinson -> ((awww, I miss drunk Hans Sims LOL.)) STSF_BluRox -> (ah, result of choice 1) STSF_BluRox -> (he needs to come back and visit) Ayumu Kasuga -> (lol.. that he does!) Heather Jamieson -> :: Looks at the cell area :: Does seem small... Heather Jamieson -> Would a holodeck work? Sure makes it seem larger than it really is. nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%$^&*() ::to himself:: Finally brought Jas a playmate ::chuckles:: August Jax Robinson -> I think it would be better then this cell.. August Jax Robinson -> ::Shrugs:: I don't know what else to do STSF_BluRox -> #Holly> Ayumu....Those Starfleet ships were supposed to be bringing the medical records for as many of the missing colonists from the worlds we had searched as well as the listening posts that we had found attacked as well. I will need you to work on those records and try to cross reference them with those that we’re found below. Those records will be needed to try to reverse if possible what's been done to them Heather Jamieson -> Let's give it a go.. Let me set up the protocols so the holodeck safeties will remain safeties... :: types :: STSF_BluRox -> (yes, Kwai has that lighting bug in the jar look to her at the moment) Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Nods:: All right. I'll get right on it. Heather Jamieson -> Should be only a moment. STSF_BluRox -> # Holly> I"ll be down in medical Ayumu Kasuga -> Okay.. STSF_BluRox -> #Holly> Oh..Ayumu....I think you have a call there...from Will .::points to the board:: Heather Jamieson -> There... holodeck 2 is cleared and ready to go. I picked a similar environment she's used to, or her current form is. Ayumu Kasuga -> Oh, do I? +Will+ Hello, Republic bridge Heather Jamieson -> All we have to do is lower the shield, then beam to the holodeck STSF_BluRox -> #Holly> Guest? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Ayumu+ Returning with one Lizard Scientist. Alert Medical/Science that we are bringing a smart and useful person back. August Jax Robinson -> there is a safety area for us, right? Ayumu Kasuga -> +Will+ Acknowledged, will do. STSF_BluRox -> # Holly> Wait, I thought we already had a smart lizard...now we have another? Heather Jamieson -> Yes, oddly enough we are going to be in a small cell...together.. Ayumu Kasuga -> Yes, a lizard scientist as opposed to a lizard engineering officer (I think) August Jax Robinson -> ::Sighs:: alright, lets go Heather Jamieson -> Let's leave the room, lock the door, lower the shield, then beam her to holodeck 2. Heather Jamieson -> :: goes to the door :: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::slips a piece of metal from the tray she was given into her sleeve, not that she'd need such a weapon with her stinger, but just in case:: August Jax Robinson -> +Blu+ Admiral, I am having Kwai moved to the Holodeck. I am hoping a less prison cell type place might relax her Ayumu Kasuga -> +Heather+ Away team returning with a lizard scientist from the surface Heather Jamieson -> :: Closes the door after Jax falls in behind her :: Heather Jamieson -> +Ayumu+ Understood, there will be extra room soon. August Jax Robinson -> ::Lifts finger, giving the hold-on a sec que:: Ayumu Kasuga -> +Heather+ 10-4 Heather Jamieson -> :: waits STSF_BluRox -> +Jax+ She's not a zoo specimen. If you move her there, make sure that she can still be contained, that there would be no possible way for her to escape, in other words..make sure that enough force field is in effect Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: enters the shuttle with the coated lizard man:: August Jax Robinson -> +Blu+ Aye Ma'am, Heather is assisting me. lets hope she does the math right Heather Jamieson -> :: nods :: Door is sealed. nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%$^&*() ::follows along after Christina and Will:: Heather Jamieson -> :: taps a command :: Lowering shield... STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Appears in Medical...ok, we've done some work and I think...::looking around not seeing the people she was looking for, but seeing the forcefield drop..whoa there.... Capt Rian Kwai -> ::very nervous now, those pesky creatures have disappeared, starts pacing and pacing and looking for a way to escape:: Heather Jamieson -> Locking onto Kwai...energizing... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::powers up and heads back to the ship:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::begins analysing the medical records:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Dr how long should it take to turn our Captain back to herself instead of that Wasp creature? Heather Jamieson -> :: Looks for confirmation :: She's in the buffer, not to place her in holodeck 2... lock there confirmed, rematerializing... Heather Jamieson -> (not to now,, geez) STSF_BluRox -> Holly> ::sees Kwai being transported away:: Whoa.... where are you going missy..? STSF_BluRox -> (leave he rin the buffer! it's safer!) LtCmdrRobinson -> ((this is not going to end well for us)) STSF_BluRox -> Holly sees Heather and walks over :: Uhm...so why did you move the big bug? Ayumu Kasuga -> ((Uh oh)) Heather Jamieson -> :: Watches the dematerialization :: And there she is... safe in holodeck 2. LtCmdrRobinson -> ((I can hear blus dice cackling right now)) Ayumu Kasuga -> ((Ahh, is that was it is? Sounded like thunder) Heather Jamieson -> The area we had her in was too confining, we are moved her to a larger and perceptively larger holding area. We need to go there now to our little cage. Capt Rian Kwai -> ::now she knows something is wrong as she didn't move here by her own power, frantically looks about then starts to run, looking for an exit:: STSF_BluRox -> You do realize that the medical force field was the safest place for her to be. The holodeck has much more surface area, so m any places for a weak point to be found and exploited. And how are you going to work on her in there now that you've set her loose? She's still intelligent, she can think. she' STSF_BluRox -> may still know how to override the holodeck safeties and lockouts ACTION: The security shuttle has returned to the ship Ayumu Kasuga -> Ah. ::Monitors the shuttle's return:: STSF_BluRox -> @!#$$%^&*&^() Dr Hentrik> I'm not sure, I'll have to look at the files to see what batch she was exposed to and her mutation path Heather Jamieson -> There's risk in helping her yes. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() The good thing is we have all of the files. Heather Jamieson -> :: Starts heading down to holodeck 2 :: Christina_Nickles -> :: exits the shuttle behind Will: August Jax Robinson -> ::Follows behind Heather and Holly. Keeping back..not in the mood for Holly:: LtCmdrRobinson -> Lets head up to medical, let you get a quick look of things, and then we can get you settled and comfortable. nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%$^&*() There better be something useful in all those files, considering how much we brought back Heather Jamieson -> You know Holly, you could help calm her down. She’s in your native world, as it were. LtCmdrRobinson -> ::motions for an awaiting security team to fall in behind them, just in case:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> ::grins:: I could make the entire holodeck one big fly tape!, But let's go see Heather Jamieson -> :: Walks and arrives at the holodeck entrance :: Let me peer inside with this :: holds up an eyepiece, places it inside a slot on the door :: STSF_BluRox -> Holly heads to the holodeck... LtCmdrRobinson -> ::rides the lift towards medical:: After we fix her, maybe we can find out why I wasnt mutated like everyone else. STSF_BluRox -> (Heather..you said you put her into her type environment...please describe here, what exactly you just made for her please, it will be important) LtCmdrRobinson -> (everyone on the ship dies in the next 5 minutes, I just know it) Heather Jamieson -> ( The same area we found down on the planet surface ) Heather Jamieson -> (the caves and if needed, just outside it's exit) STSF_BluRox -> @!#$$%^^&*() Dr. Hentrik> Nervously.... I hope I can help, but I'm not sure...I was more of a planet and environmental terraformer, but did help with some of the earlier easy transformations he made us do Christina_Nickles -> :: stays with the Dr and Will:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Like that's gonna calm Kwai down...)) Heather Jamieson -> ((yep, should have kept the buffer a spinnin')) LtCmdrRobinson -> We can always bring up some of your coworkers to assist you. But anything will help. STSF_BluRox -> (oh no...he just put her into a series of caves and tunnels, very much like a hive....that should help us observer her! Yikes) August Jax Robinson -> ((But that isn't *her* type of environment... that the Bug in her type:: Christina_Nickles -> ((UT OH))| Ayumu Kasuga -> ((Like an ant farm? Except she's a wasp)) STSF_BluRox -> (her environment last time was the ball and cinnabon store) Heather Jamieson -> (Aw that would have been more tasty) STSF_BluRox -> Flying and tunnels don't work well, she'll be mad at banging her wings! this will be fun!) LtCmdrRobinson -> ::arrives in medical:: This is our medical area, and our holding area where we keep her is...empty? August Jax Robinson -> ::Glances at Heather:: you are a Science officer.... right? Christina_Nickles -> Where is she?? STSF_BluRox -> (to be fair to Heather, science is a wide range of disciplines..) STSF_BluRox -> Dr Hentrik> Where is your specimen? Heather Jamieson -> (Right, I work with star maps, so I could have placed her there) Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Oblivious to all the drama downstairs, she begins the cross-referencing process of all of the different patients:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::looks around but doesn’t see any dead bodies:: +Blu+ Boss, did someone move our Wasp Captain or is she buzzing around the ship eating people right now? LtCmdrRobinson -> ::draws phaser:: Nickles... Heather Jamieson -> :: Looks :: Our protection is in place. It's real and not part of the hologram. Capt Rian Kwai -> ::panicked because she's back in that same place where he tortured her into such a creature, knowing he's still somewhere around here......and starts to run to find him so she can tear him limb to limb:: STSF_BluRox -> Blu> +WILL+ Heather and Jax called to say they were moving her to a larger confinement area in the holodeck, I'm assuming she's still under watch LtCmdrRobinson -> She shouldn’t have been moved, this was the safest location on the ship. STSF_BluRox -> (::facepalm::: the worst place to be!!) Christina_Nickles -> I agree Sir. Heather Jamieson -> If anything goes wrong she will be beamed back to where she was. LtCmdrRobinson -> +blu+ And I wasn’t notified ahead of time?! We had a containment plan that is not being followed here. Christina_Nickles -> :: hears Blu and heads for the holodecks:: STSF_BluRox -> +Will+ Your wife is the acting XO, I would assume she should have this under control, please follow up with her, as I’m meeting the Lexington and a few of the other ship's captains that have joined us Heather Jamieson ->:: enter the holodeck, only to enter a small room, sealed, surrounding the entrance :: Ayumu Kasuga -> (Lucy! You have some 'splaining to do!) LtCmdrRobinson -> Nickles, I want all the areas around the holodeck, and the deck above and below sealed off. I want patrols in those areas, constantly. Christina_Nickles -> Aye sir Heather Jamieson -> :: Gets a pair of binoculars, looks for Kwai-oid :: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::starts heading that way with Nickles, bauer and the Lizard Doc:: STSF_BluRox -> (two minute warning...a bit late..wrap up last words) Ayumu Kasuga -> Hm. ::Matching up medical records with Starfleet files:: STSF_BluRox -> (would not binoculars be better off in field or woods, have you ever been in a cave?) lol August Jax Robinson -> ::follows heather in:: Capt Rian Kwai -> :;stalking the area now:: Christina_Nickles -> :: :: calls to several security teams giving the orders o=and locations to report:: Heather Jamieson -> (These are space binoculars from the future) LtCmdrRobinson -> (lol) nhepner42 -> ::patrolling the area:: Heather Jamieson -> Well, she's there.. can't tell if she's any calmer. STSF_BluRox -> Dr Hentrik> What is all the fuss about. What species did they let loose in here? One of my fellow lizards? I was told you had a doctor up here. Or one of the mugato-mix? Heather Jamieson -> From what I saw I think she still wanted to eat you or both of us. LtCmdrRobinson -> Oh nothing much, just your run of the mill Spider-wasp Queen. August Jax Robinson -> shouldn't you have used her home world environment, A place that would reminder her of Kwai.. and good feelings? STSF_BluRox -> Dr Hentrik> WHAT!!? Christina_Nickles -> YES Heather Jamieson -> Who is she now, Woman? Or insect. LtCmdrRobinson -> ::sees security teams putting up more forcefields in the corridors surrounding the holodeck, passing through them:: Heather Jamieson -> These caves structures are larger than what we left.. STSF_BluRox -> DR Hentrik> No..you didn't!? I've changed my mind. Take me back to the planet now.....I want nothing to do with this, No way, I can't do anything about that, that was his "Special Project" we were not even allowed to look at her afterwards, we were not worthy August Jax Robinson -> She is Kwai, our friend. She needs our help, not a science class lesson LtCmdrRobinson -> You can look at her all you want. No one is here to tell you no. Heather Jamieson -> We can change the environment if needed Commander./ Christina_Nickles -> You said you would help. You are just as worthy as we are She needs your help. STSF_BluRox -> Dr Hentrik> Don't you understand...she is like the ultimate killing machine? He's mixed the most vile, vicious and evil types of Hymenoptera and Arachnids knows in the Galaxy into her DNA. Heather Jamieson -> I was told I should teach once.. August Jax Robinson -> ::nods:: I am ready when you are LtCmdrRobinson -> Well see you are helping already. Christina_Nickles -> Good then you know what needs to be extracted. STSF_BluRox -> Dr Hentrik> If she's not kept under the right dose of the long lasting psychtropic drugs until she's ready for the reversal, she's going to go mad and kill us all. when was her last dose? LtCmdrRobinson -> Also, *I* am the ultimate killing machine, she might be 2nd place. I have a coffee mug that actually says I am. STSF_BluRox -> Dr Hentrik> no..we will die.... You have to take me back to the planet!!!! STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: nhepner42 -> || LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd:: Heather Jamieson -> Working with Jax feels strange and may not be in my contract. Christina_Nickles -> ::paused: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::golfclaps:: LtCmdrRobinson -> One request boss. When everyone dies, can we make it August and Heather first? STSF_BluRox -> Well....I will say, the early rolls I've made....it's going to get exciting around here very soon Capt Rian Kwai -> Ruh roh Heather Jamieson -> Pre-rolling? Christina_Nickles -> ut oh August Jax Robinson -> ME!! Heather Jamieson -> Heather gets... :: rolls :: three gougings STSF_BluRox -> (situational which way does this go.......can't follow up until I see what else you do) Ayumu Kasuga -> oooh! Heather Jamieson -> Will talk to A9 and see if rolls we can't verify are allowed :) August Jax Robinson -> if I do die... then Will has 13 kids to raise by himself Heather Jamieson -> A positive... LtCmdrRobinson -> :P STSF_BluRox -> (::makes note:: Heather dies first. I rule my sim, not A9) lol Heather Jamieson -> I always expected to go first, the pretty ones always do. STSF_BluRox -> Ok, we're very late tonight..so I'd best let you get going, hope Jas and Tori are with us next week August Jax Robinson -> you signed the contract Heather... you signed away your free will of death, or contol over it STSF_BluRox -> and the rest of you as well STSF_BluRox -> Crew Dismissed
  2. Republic: USS REPUBLIC MISSION BRIEFING 51504.27 - Season 23 The crew has been frantically sorting through the recovered data and records to help to restore our mutated crew members, along with the approximatly 1700 confined within the facility that were further along than a simple transporter transfer of their correct DNA structure from Starfleet records. We continue to see what we can do for them... ~~~Begin Sim~~~ ACTION:: Bridge sensors show signatures approaching on long range sensors Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Sorting through the data in the Lab:: STSF_BluRox -> ACTION: Acting Ops> ::turns to Blu:: Sir, we have several Star Fleet ships approaching and requesting orbital coordinates LtCmdrRobinson -> ::has no idea how to help with science stuff so he is keeping out of it:: nhepner42 -> ::organizing papers into two piles: crap and might be helpful:: Ayumu Kasuga ->::Sends DNA stuff and anything medical to Heather`s console:: STSF_BluRox -> Ops....see how many there are, get the medical and science ships into a geosynchronous orbit, and tell them to please contact our security before anyone goes down. I don't want any of them accidently beaming into tha troom full of wasps STSF_BluRox -> (Hi Tory, we just got started) Heather Jamieson -> Ah, more data coming in. The computer is taking on large datasets. STSF_BluRox -> (hi Christina, we're just getting started) Heather Jamieson ->I'm not sure if the transporters can be used or a more traditional, longer-term solution will be necessary. Christina_Nickles -> ((hi thanks)) Ayumu Kasuga -> Easier said than done. STSF_BluRox -> Ops, you have the bridge, I'm stopping down to see LtCmdr Knight. STSF_BluRox -> +Will+ Will you please bring your team and meet me in medical please? LtCmdrRobinson -> Well cant we use the transporters in stages, instead of doing it once. Reverse the process in smaller steps, cure them a little at a time? STSF_BluRox -> :: exits the bridge and heads to the lift:: Ayumu Kasuga ->Ahh. This stuff makes my head hurt. ::holds head:: STSF_BluRox -> +Ayumu+ Have you and Heather found anything of note in those stacks of data that could assist Tory? Heather Jamieson -> Maybe, or at least part of the way, but each approach has risks. Ayumu Kasuga -> +Blu+ Yes, we have several petabytes` worth of data which we are currently analyzing. LtCmdrRobinson -> Nickles, looks like boss wants us in sickbay. Heather Jamieson ->:: To Kasuga :: One good thing is they are no longer changing. Presumably they would remain in this condition. STSF_BluRox -> Please gather what you think is important and bring it to sickbay, I'd like for you both to coordinate with Tory and narrow down what you need. anything you think is important that is missing, we're going back down to do another walkthrough Ayumu Kasuga -> That wouldn`t be good. Ahh.. how did they change them back the last timeÉ LtCmdrRobinson -> ::starts heading for medical, tags a few extra security along the way in case they are going to deal with Captain Wasp:: Christina_Nickles -> Aye commander Ayumu Kasuga -> (Keyboard set to French again lol) Tory Knight -> (( non parlez vous Francais... )) Ayumu Kasuga -> All right. Let's get our PADDs. STSF_BluRox -> (you would have that in the files, last time was through a straight up genetic recoding of dna, this time, its different, he made layers of mutations and refined first, so different) Christina_Nickles -> :: follows Will:: Heather Jamieson ->::Moves the highlights onto a PADD:: I'm glad the medical database can piece together this far better than I. STSF_BluRox -> (was only a few people, and we were able to use their own DNA patterns and the transporter buffer, however this time, there was evidence that he was also doing some sort of injections to mess with brain chemistry and neural controls, you would have this information from Jas) Tory Knight -> ::massaging her temples as she's looking at the research notes regarding "chain-linked" modifications to DNA:: nhepner42 -> I'm sure this guy thought of a way to reverse the process. It must be here somewhere ::continues rifling throught papers:: Ayumu Kasuga ->: ::grabs some PADDs, heading to medical:: Yes, well. We're hardly doctors. STSF_BluRox -> ::enters Sickbay:: How is it going Tory. Need to take a break and come down to look around the lab? Perhaps fine some clues we missed? Tory Knight -> ::wondering if she should have gone to medical school...:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Wonders the same thing:: Heather Jamieson -> :: Placing the brain scans on the PADD. If computers could feel this picture would look worried :: STSF_BluRox -> (so basically, everyone has been requested to join me in sickbay) Heather Jamieson -> Let's go Kasuga... nhepner42 -> ::regrets failing chemistry...:: Christina_Nickles -> Anything Specific I need to get to take down with us Mr Robinson? Heather Jamieson -> Takes her PADDS with her and goes :: Ayumu Kasuga -> Yes, let's. Tory Knight -> ::arching a brow at Blu:: I've narrowed down some rather... esoteric research on DNA modification which seems to be the basis on which the good doctor worked. Tory Knight -> The white papers are buried -- writing about Eugenics will do that. LtCmdrRobinson -> Not sure what she needs yet, so no. Might just be a meeting, could be a epic life or death battle. Thats why I love this job. STSF_BluRox -> Besides the fact that the guy was a total psycho Heather Jamieson -> :: Enters the lift with Kasuga :: Computer, sickbay.. Tory Knight -> A psychotic genius, but yes. STSF_BluRox -> I see Jas finally decided to take some sleep, and it appears Rian has settled down finally too. Tory Knight -> ::looks over her shoulder at the two mutants:: Christina_Nickles -> Aye ::follws Will to Sickbay:: STSF_BluRox -> Frighteningly so. Who knows what whould have happened out here, if his plan had went unnoticed longer Tory Knight -> Yes... Though I suspect that they may eventually succumb to a cascade failure of systems as the biochemical processes are, in the end, incompatible. LtCmdrRobinson -> ::enters Medical:: STSF_BluRox -> I've asked a few others to join us here in a moment, I have some news I need to share with you all Tory Knight -> ::nods, pinching the bridge of her nose:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::follows Heather into Sickbay:: nhepner42 -> ::follows evveryone into sickbay:: Christina_Nickles -> :: follows behind Will into medicaL:: STSF_BluRox -> Good, I see everyone I called for pretty much has arrived. :; looks at the tired exhausted faces:: Heather Jamieson -> : :: Enters sickbay :: STSF_BluRox -> : First I want to apologize for working you all so very hard, I know this has been a very trying situation, and I've not been very accomodating about it, it's just vital that we do all we can for those people, and for our own:: nodes over to the sleeping lizard and spider wasp:: I know you are exhausted, and I appreciate just how hard you are working. Heather Jamieson -> :: Places her PADDs on a table :: STSF_BluRox -> I wanted to inform you that the first of the Star Fleet ships that have been dispatched to assist us have arrived, and more on the way. Sadly, many of the medical staffs on those ships are still working with that epidemic outbreak that our medical staff had also been called to help with, so the work you've been doing is vital. STSF_BluRox -> They have sent along their science teams to help take over the process of trying to cure each and every one of these people, though having seen this before, I think we all know what the odds are of helping everyone STSF_BluRox -> I want to do a quick rundown of where we are, what each of you have found, and what we propose that we may still need. We will all then go down to have another look around that facility to seee if we can find anythign we might have missed. STSF_BluRox -> Also, Will, I'll need your people to help coordinate with the other ships security for the confinement of these people until it's safe to allow them to roam around. LtCmdrRobinson -> ::pretty sure this ship has more experience with mutations than the whole of starfleet:: STSF_BluRox -> Ayumu, Heather and Nick, please tell us anything important in the files that you might have found? STSF_BluRox -> ::looks at Tory, afraid she's going to fall asleep any moment:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly....please..something to eat for everyone, just something quick with some sugar and a drink...everyone, please be seated.. LtCmdrRobinson -> ::nods at Blu:: We've already prearranged some mobile confinement units, and we have some plans in place to use the structures down there to aid in that. STSF_BluRox -> Excellent Will, please have Christina and Nick work with the other ships to coordinate which habitats will be needed STSF_BluRox -> (Welcome PHoenix) STSF Phoenix -> (Hello Republicans) Heather Jamieson -> We have a lot of data, as you may know. DNA comparisons have tracked the changes between Jas and Kwai. We believe there are two approaches. nhepner42 -> I found a pretty torn up notebook and it seems to have something written about the first set of trials. I didn't understand it, but it may be important. STSF_BluRox -> Nick....that sounds very promising...good work STSF_BluRox -> Please Heather, tell us your thoughts? Heather Jamieson -> FIrst, transporters. The process is risky and if I would work they'd be back to normal quite quickly, but... Heather Jamieson -> we don't think they can be restored in that manner, at least not all of the way. Heather Jamieson -> The second is a more traditional and slower therapy over time.. alter a little, watch results, alters some more. Tory Knight -> I concur. It would have to be a step-by-step methodology, slowly peeling back the alterations, as they seem to be designed to build upon one another. Heather Jamieson -> But the changes are more than simple DNA code swapping, there are chemical interactions we don't understand yet. Heather Jamieson -> Right Tory, the order of the alterations are as important as the alterations themselves. Tory Knight -> At the same time, it's the chemical interactions which are acting as something of a timer on our solution -- the doctor's work was thorough but incomplete. Ayumu Kasuga -> (Back... needed to get medicine for my coughing) Tory Knight -> As a result, the chemical alterations are slowly decaying to toxins their bodies cannot process. Christina_Nickles -> :: To Tory,:: Kind of like how a Lizard and a wasap shead their skin to mutate? Only backwards Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Listens:: Tory Knight -> It's one of the reasons they're resting now -- their systems are being slowly overwhelmed by the chemical processes. STSF_BluRox -> Ioh, canada is sick too) STSF_BluRox -> Mr Bauer, any thoughts on what you've seen? Ayumu Kasuga -> Hmm. STSF_BluRox -> I know you were in the facility longer than we were, did you seen anyone of note that we should be looking for to help us? nhepner42 -> Hmmm nhepner42 -> There were lizards in lab coats. Presumably they would have maintained some control of their minds STSF_BluRox -> Alright, we've got some good information here. Now down to the real problem we have. nhepner42 -> They could be useful nhepner42 -> Plus, I saw mutants at various stages which supports Tory's theory STSF_BluRox -> Star Fleet Medical and Sciences want us to transfer Jas and Kwai over to them to take back to be studied. LtCmdrRobinson ->: Well I doubt he had reversal plans for these mutations. His entire goal with making them happen as efficently as possible, he wouldnt want to reverse them Christina_Nickles -> Why do I think that might be a bad Idea. Im afraid they may not help them. STSF BluRox -> I would much prefer that we try to cure them. Their thought is she's had this done before, but the preliminary info we sent, they were so excited about how some of this science could be used for curing diseas, I'm afraid they'd forget what we really want to do, and use her as just a sample to test on, same with WIL STSF_BluRox -> and you Will....they are also interested in you returning with them as well, to find out why you did not change... Christina_Nickles -> :: nods STSF_BluRox -> I refuse to give up our crewmembers and friends to be studied. even it it is to "supposedly help transform the others" this is Rian, Will and...the new guy....Jas right? LtCmdrRobinson -> Starfleet finally wants me back? arnt they still afraid I'll shoot more Admirals? STSF_BluRox -> As for Will, are we sure he's stil not going to transform. LtCmdrRobinson -> Boss, our ship has the most experience with mutations, we can handle it ourselves STSF_BluRox -> They want you to take samples and to try "TO' change you again, to understand why you are not Heather Jamieson -> They would likely have resources we do not, so we should not dismiss the offer out of hand,. STSF_BluRox -> I agree, and I want to delay them as long as possible LtCmdrRobinson -> They can give US the resources to use and command. Ayumu Kasuga -> YEs they could. Or even someone over to lend a hand? STSF_BluRox -> so I want Security to cooperate as much as possible getting them to handle the many colonist on the planet, there are many fo rthem to work with to try to save. I honestly thing many are too far long to help, but ... LtCmdrRobinson -> But I dont like the idea of just handing everything over Boss. We know some of the dark corners of starfleet would like to weaponize this information. They wont have our crews best intentions at heart. STSF_BluRox -> Nick...do you think you could find these other mutants you saw before? I had read in both yours and Jas's report a pair of them in lab coats talking to you, not hissing Heather Jamieson -> Some resources are not moveable Commander Robinson. nhepner42 -> I might be able to recognize them. Those two we saw had some pretty unique markings. One had a scarred and blinded left eye, the other had a damaged hand STSF_BluRox -> Will, you are thinking exactly what I'm thinking...I want the main cure dealt with here. I want you to request anything we need from them, and have it sent here. They are welcome to help you, but make sure you do it down on the facility. but mainly...they are not to have any access to Captain Kwai, Jas or.. STSF_BluRox -> as for Will, you please do assist with letting them examine you, but we can give them the data we've already collected on you. nhepner42 -> I think I should leave all they science-y stuff to all of you. Perhaps I should return to the facility soon? Give me a better chance of finding those lizards STSF_BluRox -> Nick...that might be the most important find yet. If they helped the psycho with the transformations and preparations, they may be able to tell us how, and help us. Tory, any thoughs on this? STSF_BluRox -> Yes Nick, I want you, Christina and Will to go down, coordinate with the other ships, try to match mutants to their DNA scans Star Fleet has provided, and find those lizards Tory Knight -> The problem is that loyalty has been programmed in to the chemical alterations. Tory Knight -> Any information they feed us will be suspect; we simply don't have time to verify. STSF_BluRox -> Ayumu, you will need to help as our OPs officer to coordinate with the other ships, you are hearby rescued from data mining... STSF_BluRox -> Heather, you work with Tory and try to figure out how this Tory Knight -> So... while the information gleaned from the doctor's staff might be taken into consideration, we're more likely to find results by directly utilizing his research notes and papers. Ayumu Kasuga -> ::nods:: Aye aye Ayumu Kasuga -> ::yay:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::looks at Nickles:: We just cant get away from that planet, can we? Field trip time. STSF_BluRox -> We'll have to do the best we can. They knon he's dead, we have the Queen, we can use that for motivation if we have to Heather Jamieson -> Aye Christina_Nickles -> ::nods:: STSF_BluRox -> Will, I'll be giving you all a good vacation once this is over, STSF_BluRox -> I promise.. LtCmdrRobinson -> Our vacations are usually worse than our work, but I'll take it STSF_BluRox -> Ok people, I think we're moving in the right direction, we know the earlier procedure, we have this nut job's notes....and I have total faith in you to help save these people...and Rian. STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM Christina_Nickles ->: ::paused:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: nhepner42 -> || LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd:: Heather Jamieson ->: Good sim and night :) Tory Knight -> Night, folks! STSF_BluRox -> Good sim everyone, thanks so much...I appreciate you working around my illness of late Ayumu Kasuga -> Goodnight. Ayumu Kasuga -> No problem. Hope you feel better . nhepner42 -> Night all STSF_BluRox -> So next week, we'll be going ful steam ahead on finding those lizard scientists, hopefully figure out how to help Jas and Kwai STSF_BluRox -> we will of course, experiment on Jas first...lol STSF_BluRox -> rank and all...lol STSF_BluRox -> any questions or comments for tonight? Ayumu Kasuga -> That's what ensigns are for lol. STSF_BluRox -> I just want to say again, you guys are fantastic I love simming with each and every one of you. You all are a blast! STSF_BluRox -> Ok, if nothing else then we'll close up for tonght and let you get some sleep STSF_BluRox -> Night all, Crew Dismissed!
  3. March 23 USS Republic Mission Briefing 51503.23 - Many of the away teams have found themselves in sickbay for one reason or another. We have mutants, possible mutants. injured, uninjured, curious, an unknown and an annoyed hologram. Back on the planet security teams are working to contain the mutated masses and trying to confine them in a somewhat safe manner. If the mutation can be undone for such a large amount of people, is yet to be seen. STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM Capt Rian Kwai -> ::stuck behind a forcefield...which is probably good for the rest of the crew because she's one mad spider/wasp:: Jas -> ::is still being a lizard behind a forcefield, lying down on a biobed and chilling:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::possibly mutated more than normal:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> :: looking at some of the readings:: Well, lizard boy over there seems to have his own thoughts and memories. He's also told me that they were attempting to give he and Buzzie over there, another treatment, which he did not get. Besides the obvious......we'll maintain a watch on him, but I think he can be trusted in a limited manner STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Hey Lizardboy....can you handle a medkit? STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Enough of that Holly......he didn't ask for that. Jas -> ::raises an eyebrow, or where his eyebrow might have been, at Holly:: Limited? And yes, I've been through Starfleet's medical program. STSF_BluRox -> Will....get Jax over there and let your lizard friend work on her wounds Ayumu Kasuga -> ::probably still on the surface collecting stuff:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> You boy....are still wet out of cadet scrubs......I doubt you've gotten to deal with being elbow deep in mutant guts yet. Jas -> ::chuckles:: I am mutant guts. STSF_BluRox -> (Hi Tory) August Jax Robinson -> {{Yaaay Tory!!}} LtCmdrRobinson -> Might stop refering to him as a lizard, he might be sensitive about it. August Jax Robinson -> ::Looks at Will: I don't know what happen down there LtCmdrRobinson -> ::moves August over to a biobed:: Heather Jamieson -> :: with Kasuga :: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Poor monkey boy....:: looks at Will:: Or what are you going to be this time.....? STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Holly.....I said that will be enough of that. LtCmdrRobinson -> I am going to be even more awesome then before, Holly. STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Touchy today, aren't you? Fine, fine.....Will...will you please take Jax over to Ensign Iguana and let him work on her please STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Holly...I swear..... STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Swearing isn't nice.... LtCmdrRobinson -> ::already moved August over:: You got messed up, dear. Jas -> ::watches the exchange from the biobed, which happens to be surprisingly comfy:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::sliding off her biobed now that she's awake and starts pacing her enclosure:: Tory Knight -> ::in main sciences, doing her best to reverse engineer what has been done to bugger up DNA:: STSF_BluRox -> (Ayumu and nhepner, you are both still on the planet, please use a @ and finish up trying to find anything important looking) Tory Knight -> ::thinking she might need a refresher in molecular biology:: Ayumu Kasuga -> (thought so) STSF_BluRox -> Will...how's that force field? ::: pointing to the one holding Kwai, not so much worried about the one holding Jas Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Milling about the lab and other rooms collecting things:: Jas -> ::looks up at the ceiling and starts humming a tune to himself:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::lowers the one around Jas:: It'll hold just fine, its rated fairly high. nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::walking around with pockets stuffed with vials of strange things and crumpled papers that have fancy looking words on them whilst looking for more stuff:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Oh...and by the way. I cross referenced all the missing colonists and fleet crew records we had received earlier. We do have a record of a Cadet matching Jas's dna and his story. We can run some tests when things slow down to confirm his identity, but he really has taken his medical courses. August Jax Robinson -> are people still down there? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Are we nearly done? Tory Knight -> ::runs a series of simulations on some possible modifications to try and reverse it:: STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Good, we were able to use people's medical records before to help. Holly, send his file down to LtCdr Knight, it may help with her research. LtCmdrRobinson -> Jas, take a look at my wife here, looks like she lost a fight. Jas -> ::ponders to himself:: Hm.. I wonder what sssort of lizard DNA thisss isss... Tory Knight -> ::flops onto her stool, rubbing her face wearily:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks to Heather:: I would think so. We've already collected a lot of stuff; equipment, DNA samples, and several petabytes of data from the terminals. STSF_BluRox -> Will...why don't you get Ayumu, Heather and that other fellow, Nick I believe you said. Have them bring up what they've found so far and take it all to Knight. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Still, better not to leave any stones unturned. STSF_BluRox -> I want you to make sure your security forces have that place locked down and secured until we get more help from fleet to help us contain and if possible, reverse this. Jas -> ::leans up on the biobed and looks over to Jax:: Yikesss.. August Jax Robinson -> Wil!! LtCmdrRobinson -> ::kisses August on the forehead:: Don’t kill the doctor while I am gone. nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I've found lots of things that might help. Especially ::rummages through pockets and pulls out needle of pale green liquid:: this. I figured since its in a needle it must be important. STSF_BluRox -> Blu> :: walks over to the force field where Kwai is. Holly...if you would please, get her loose from that cart. Jas -> ::hops off the bed and walks over to Jax:: Sssso what happened? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() That's great. Hopefully we can find that useful. ::to Hepner:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> I already took care of it... Capt Rian Kwai -> ::testing walls for weaknesses, definitely not in her right mind....had held it together and kept the Kwai-ness up until she attacked J'Rom....now she's more like the creature he created:: LtCmdrRobinson -> I gotta head back down for a few. ::heads for the door:: STSF_BluRox -> ::standing at the field looking at Rian:: Rian.....Rian...over here......you have to listen to me now August Jax Robinson -> Umm.. something, umm someone leaped at me August Jax Robinson -> then clawed at my face, I think Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Let's get that in a sea Jas -> ::leans in closer to inspect the wounds:: Do you need anything for the pain? Heather Jamieson -> Sealed container.. Good find STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Don't go in there, I'm not sure what she'll do right now, she seems a bit disoriented August Jax Robinson -> then Heather and Kasuga couldn't help me.. so here I am Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods, opens a container and sets it down:: August Jax Robinson -> Will ditched me... again. you know how the story goes STSF_BluRox -> Not planning on it Holly. I've seen her like this before...... Capt Rian Kwai -> ::still pacing the enclosure looking for a way out and if she does find a way out.......you all will be in so much trouuuuuuubllllleee:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::heading for the shuttlebay to get the minivan and pick up the kids:: STSF_BluRox -> She's probably starving...can you get her something to eat Holly.......something with some sugar Jas -> ::finishes looking over her wounds:: The pain, do you need anything for it? STSF_BluRox -> :: standing before the field:: Rian.....Rian..... Come on now, I know you can remember...... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Nhepner this should a great deal. August Jax Robinson -> Yes.. give me a double Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Indeed it should. Anything else we should look out for, Heather? nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::to Heather:: Awesome, glad I could be helpful. Jas -> ::nods:: Very well ::reaching over he fumbles to open the medical kit with his clawed, lizard hands:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::mean buzzing at the flurry thing trying to talk to her:: STSF_BluRox -> +Tory+ Do you have a moment to take a break and head down to the sickbay please? August Jax Robinson -> need help getting things out of there? STSF_BluRox -> Rian.....that's enough of that attitude out of you.....you know we're all here to help you, we are going to help you. Just STSF_BluRox -> ...Holly...where's that...? Jas -> No.. if I could... jusssst.... ::sighs:: ...yesss... STSF_BluRox -> ::pauses as she sees Holly materialize in the field with Kwai holding a tray of cinnamon buns:: I know she liked these last time..... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Not that I can see Kasuga. Tory Knight -> +Blu+ ::frowning:: Is there some other way I can be of assistance? Other than attempting to reverse engineer the genetic mutations that have been tested on our teams? Capt Rian Kwai -> ::takes a swipe at Holly:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Nods:: Should we think about heading back then? Tory Knight -> ::glaring at her results screen, noting that the solution is almost there:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::lands the shuttle in the secured zone, quickly meets with the security there:: Tory Knight -> ::feels like she's missing one little piece of the puzzle to make it all fit and work:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> :: watches as the creature's appendange passes right through her:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Helps JaS get all the tools and items he will need;:: Tory Knight -> ::turns to another screen and continues to scroll through the old research:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +away team+ What's your status? Capt Rian Kwai -> ::which frustrates her when she can't effectively attack the humanoid in the room with her, tries again furiously:: Jas -> Thanksss. I, uh, won't be able to handle the sssmall vialsss.. STSF_BluRox -> +Tory+ The teams have brought back some samples, and Will has gone down to retrieve the rest of our team that was down searching for any digital information, wet samples or formulas. i was hoping you'd be able to help think the otems ou, Heather Jamieson -> @!.. Yes. I'll leave a scanner to alert us of anything it finds. :: places the pa lm-sized object down :: Jas -> ::gesturing to the vial:: Could you put 2ml of terakine in the hypospray? STSF_BluRox -> thin out the useful items and other stuff that might be junk so you have something to start with until the others return iwth hopefully more items Tory Knight -> +Blu+ I will certainly do what I can. Knight out. Tory Knight -> ::stays where she is for a moment, thinking communication might have been nice:: Tory Knight -> ::rubs her face, fighting off the fatigue:: nhepner42 -> [email protected] ::Begins looking through crumpled pocket papers, many are random doodles. Quickly discards those:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Everyone ready? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +away team+ Robinson here, its time to pack it up and bring back whatever you've found. What is your status? August Jax Robinson -> ::Loads the Hypospray:: Here you go Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() [email protected]#$%^&*( ) Ready nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ready August Jax Robinson -> no scares pleasee STSF_BluRox -> +Tory+ If we've interrupted you, continue with your task, I can see if the rescued medic can provide you some relief. STSF_BluRox -> (Jax...I thought you said that you loaded the hairspray!) Jas -> Ssscaresss? You're jussst being injected by a mutant lizard... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] +Republic+ Lt. Jamieson and two others to beam up. Jas -> ::uses the hypospray and injects Jax with the pain reliever:: Tory Knight -> +Blu+ No... the samples might prove useful. Tory Knight -> +Blu+ I'll head that way momentarily. STSF_BluRox -> ::turns to Jas:: Wouldn't be the first time, her husband has been a lizard a few times as it is, she's sorta getting used to it I think STSF_BluRox -> (Heather, remember the magnecite, that's why Will is bringing the shuttle back down to get you, you can't beam out of the facility) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +away team+ Are you guys dead or my comms not working? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::not sure which he prefers:: Jas -> All right, ssso I don't know if you want me to be the one patching up the actual woundsss the way I am now... Heather Jamieson -> (I did not remember) STSF_BluRox -> (however, you can meet Will in the hangerbay cavern where he's landing the shuttle) August Jax Robinson -> So no marks.. soft, creamy skin... no markas Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::picks up her things:: Looks like they still can't beam us out STSF_BluRox -> Holly, she seems worse off than last time. :: turns to Jas: I thought you said she didn’t' get that extra shot nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() So are we ever getting out of here? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Will+ Hello? This is Ayumu here. We read you... barely. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks around at the security team:: Comms suck down here. Guess I'll just sit and wait for them to come back. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Shuttle I bet. Jas -> ::blinks at Jax:: She might have put a sssedative in inssstead. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Right Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Let;s head towards the hangars. Once we're closer to the surface, hopefully comms reception will be better STSF_BluRox -> (Will's ship is sitting in front of you Away team....yes, I know it's not the one we personallized for him with the pink glitter, but he still is in a shuttle waiting, get on board) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Ayumu+ Shuttle. shuttle.....shuttle....shuttle. Shuttle! Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ +Will+ Understood! We're on our way. nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I'll follow you two LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::goes over some security concerns with his teams while he waits:: Tory Knight -> ::shaking off what she can of the fatigue, finally gets up off her stool and heads for medical:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::makes a run at Holly, going straight through her and into the forcefield very forcefully.....ouch:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Falls a sleep:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() That answers our question. Let's go. ::picks up her stuff & heads to the hangar area:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Goes to the pick up location :; Jas -> Yup.. definitely a ssssedative... STSF_BluRox -> Holly, I think you can drop his forcefield for now, but keep an eye on him until we're sure he's not going to become violent as well. Jas -> ((Forcefield's already gone)) Jas -> ((Will dropped it)) STSF_BluRox -> (just to enter, he's have put it back up) nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods and tosses a crumpled doodle behind him as he follows into the hangar area:: STSF_BluRox -> Ensign, we'll leave that field down, but you are to remain in sickbay for the time being, untill you've proven yourself that you're not going to turn violent. Hollly, keep an eye on him. STSF_BluRox -> ::turns back to Kwai:: Holly, do you think it would help her if I came in there too, or is she too confused at the moment... Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::heads towards the shuttle, her speed hampered by the containers and bags she's collected from the labs:: Jas -> ::narrows eyes at Holly:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> I think she'd kill you just for the sake of doing it. Let's hold off on that until we see if her head clears August Jax Robinson -> ::Mumbles:: Keep the blinds down STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Very well..... :: turns back to Kwai:: Think Rian, you know who you are. I know you can outthink whatever it is he did to you nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods and tosses a crumpled doodle behind him as he follows into the hangar area:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly>:: tosses honey buns towards Kwai:: Bet you're hungry....here you go. Jas -> ::walks back over to biobed and sits down on the edge:: Ayumu Kasuga -> !#$%^&*() ::enters the shuttle and stows away her samples and stuff in the storage bins:: Thanks for the lift, guys. STSF_BluRox -> Give me that pad :: takes it from a nurse:: Pulls up a picture of J'Rom.... :: Holds it toward Rian:: Do you know who this is? Capt Rian Kwai -> ::just narrows her eyes at Holly, looking for a way to attack her:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::takes a seat in the back and straps in:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> aren't you brave from the outside? STSF_BluRox -> Holly> ::leaves the tray of sweet pastries on a small table:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Opens her eyes:: What happen?! LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You guys get everything you need? STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Hey, you're the one that told me not to go in.. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::powers the shuttle up while they all strap in:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::now looks as though she'd like to rip Blu's arm off with that picture in her hand...as well as her head:: STSF_BluRox -> Rian...think.. You know what he did to you. Again...Did you see anything in particular that could help you. STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Yes, we did. T Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused;: August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused:: nhepner42 -> ::paused:: Jas -> || LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd:: STSF_BluRox -> Ok...so next week, we'll pick up that the away team has returned to the ship, that you are in medical and scienc labs trying to sort through the many samples to see if you find anything of note that might have STSF_BluRox -> been found to help out. Any questions. LtCmdrRobinson -> nope Jas -> Aye. Jas -> What kind of lizard DNA is it? STSF_BluRox -> Wouldnt' you like to know! STSF_BluRox -> lol, that's too easy Jas -> I'm wondering if I can regrow my tail if it falls off but don't want to chance just tearing it off permanently. Jas -> xD STSF_BluRox -> and on that note....Crew...Dismissed August Jax Robinson -> ::Bites Will:: Capt Rian Kwai -> G'night guys! STSF_BluRox -> I was thinking you were more like a Gorn, not gecko! STSF_BluRox -> lol Ayumu Kasuga -> lol nhepner42 -> Night all! Jas -> G'night peoples. Tory Knight -> Night, folks! STSF_BluRox -> Ok, thank you all for coming, things will go smoother now that we're all back together STSF_BluRox -> sorry STSF_BluRox -> got interrupted by a pm STSF_BluRox -> Night all LtCmdrRobinson -> night wife® STSF_BluRox -> logs will be up soon Ayumu Kasuga -> Goodnight! August Jax Robinson -> ::Clapps::: August Jax Robinson -> N ite Wilma August Jax Robinson -> NITE EVERYONE STSF_BluRox -> Nick and Jas you are doing great Christina_Nickles -> ASee you folks on Thur STSF_BluRox -> want to get you guys more involved now we'll have you back on the ship STSF_BluRox -> night all
  4. March 16 USS Republic Mission Briefing 051503.16 So when we last left off, we've brought Cpt Kwai back to Republic. Holly is going to help check her out, and the rest of the party on the surface is searching for some of those others that were left in charge as well as gather any pertinent information. During which, August got attacked by one of the lizard scientist that was also talking clearly. STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM Jas -> ::is following closely by Kwai, ready to help while consistently gazing around at the ship's interior with an impressed look:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::back on the ship, not mutating or getting nagged by his wife®, so its like the best day ever:: Jas -> ::tail is also swishing around:: STSF_BluRox -> (you are so in trouble Will) LtCmdrRobinson -> (never!) Capt Rian Kwai -> ::makes a grab at anyone within reach...while she's semi-conscious so look out!:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ ::collecting samples in the Lab, I believe:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ :: Next to Kasuga, also collecting :: STSF_BluRox -> Get her into that stasis field. This is a miserable time for most of the medical staff to be off at a seminar on Risa LtCmdrRobinson -> ::activates the stasis field:: We need to get her changed back before she completely wakes up and starts flying around the place. Jas -> If we sssssedate her we could sssscan her with a biobed. STSF_BluRox -> Holly...that one too.. ::points to Jas:: August Jax Robinson -> {{wait.. am I hurt now?)) STSF_BluRox -> Holly> ::erects a field around Jas as well:: Jas -> ::look of confusion:: Wait -- what? STSF_BluRox -> (well, you look like you just went around with wolverine, you have a bit of blood on you) STSF_BluRox -> (Jax that is) LtCmdrRobinson -> I better stick around for a few as well, until we know if I am going to sprout wings or not. Jas -> ::to anyone within earshot:: Hey, let me out of here! Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ :: to Kasuga :: What happened to them? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ They got mutated somehow. LtCmdrRobinson -> Jas, calm down. We just need to stick here so we can find a cure and get both of you back to normal. Capt Rian Kwai -> ::only half aware of what's going on around her, especially not knowing she's on the ship, is *still* trying to get to J'Rom so she can tear him apart....again:: STSF_BluRox -> ::turns around at Will:: Excuse me? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ :: nods sadly :: Such a quick mutation. Jas -> ::grunts in response and starts pacing around within the field:: STSF_BluRox -> What do you mean you still may sprout wings? Ok, Will...here is what we will do...Holly...check him out. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Yea really. I hope you can help find a cure, Science Girl. LtCmdrRobinson -> ::shrugs:: I don’t know. I feel fine, but they did give me an injection. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ If the answers are in the stars then yes.. this is not my area of expertise. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Certainly not mine either LtCmdrRobinson -> I would think something would have happened by now though. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :::Covers the cuts with a towel from a cabinet:: Keep an eye out for the lizard thing out there Capt Rian Kwai -> ((maybe your mutation will be excess hair growth...and it's just now starting?)) STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Commander.....have a seat:: turns to Jas:: You say you are a medic? There is a tricorder there on the table to your right...do your basic scans, and I will have a look at you in a moment LtCmdrRobinson -> ((it better not be! Jax, shave my back!)) August Jax Robinson -> ((NO)) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Instead of male patterned baldness...)) Jas -> (What's within the stasis field?) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((A force field. An invisible fence for the future)) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Do you think we have enough samples? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ I should hope so! Jas -> ((I know what it is, I'm wondering what's inside it - objects and the like)) August Jax Robinson -> ((how bad are these cuts?)) STSF_BluRox -> (you, and a biobed station and monitor....) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Pretend you're in a medical dept cubical, but you can't move outside of it)) STSF_BluRox -> (if your cat, were as big as you, and you tossed it in the tub, something like that) Capt Rian Kwai -> ::howls...or is that buzzing....in pain:: LtCmdrRobinson -> Take a blood sample, maybe we'll find out if I am affected Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ :: carries the sample containers :: Are we ready to go back to the ship? Jas -> ::looks at Holly with an unimpressed look before picking up the medical tricorder and scanning himself:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> :: scans Will and frowns:: August Jax Robinson -> +republic+ This is Jax.. I was just attacked by one of the inmates down here Capt Rian Kwai -> Sparky the Ops Guy> +Jax+ You were.....what? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::heads over to Jamieson and Kasuga:: August Jax Robinson -> {{Crap, I have sparky helping me?!)) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::beside Jamieson, carrying her samples and stuff:: August Jax Robinson -> +Sparky+ one of those lizard people just cut me.. Capt Rian Kwai -> Sparky>+Jax+ Are you okay? Do you need medical assistance? Is Security there? Or are they all dead? STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Well, seems you are having some sort of reaction here where you said you have a reaction, but your blood is showing high levels of leukocytes and it appears that you are rejecting whatever it was they gave you. I will need to take a blood sample? August Jax Robinson -> +Sparky+ I don't know.... ::Freaking out now:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((At least it's not Bob, you know)) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Jax? Jas -> ::finishes scan, reads what it has to say...:: LtCmdrRobinson -> Maybe my blood has the cure. I think I am awesome like that. August Jax Robinson -> {{Sparky was the name of my first dog, my mom took him to a "Farm" after he bit me}} STSF_BluRox -> Holly> ::turns and looks at Jas:: Hey do you need me to show you how to turn that on? Capt Rian Kwai -> Sparky>+Jax+ Well...what do you want me to do Commander? Unless you give me more information, I don't know what to do! ::panicky voice too:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Oops. Sorry :( )) STSF_BluRox -> Holly> ::turns and looks at Will:: You really know that guy? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks at Heather, getting pale-er:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Uh oh... STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Well, ther is always that hope Mr Robinson, there is always that hope....That you are awesome that is? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We'd best beam back to the ship... LtCmdrRobinson -> ::shrugs:: I sort of know him. He seems ok August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() is it that bad? STSF_BluRox -> (Perhaps one of you down there would get her a bandaid, a compress, help her out and such?) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((A bandaid would be nice. A dermal reginerator would be nicer)) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() How's your medical training knowledge? ::Rummages around in her bag:: Ayumu Kasuga -> (true... true) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Fair.. how can I help? :: worried :: August Jax Robinson -> +Sparky+ I think I need to go to medical.. these two are lost Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Mine's adequate as well.. We could compress and stem the blood loss, first yeah? Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Guys.......seriously?)) Jas -> ::itches scales and swishes tail around:: It sssaysss my mRNA issss taking on assspectsss of reptilian genomesss... not entirely though.. August Jax Robinson -> +Sparky+ OK, get me away from here STSF_BluRox -> (have you ever had a cat scratch people?) Capt Rian Kwai -> Sparky>+Jax+ This better for a good reason, or the Admiral will kill me. August Jax Robinson -> ((you said Human size cat cratch... that is like a Panther!}} STSF_BluRox -> (ok, Panther works....) STSF_BluRox -> (it's just a flesh wound, the Black Knight will never perish!) Heather Jamieson -> (sorry) STSF_BluRox -> Blu> ::helping out by running a tricorder over Kwai:: STSF_BluRox -> (I bounced too, np) Jas -> You mentioned that hisss ::nodding to Will:: lymphoccccytesss were fighting the infection, yess? Capt Rian Kwai -> Sparky>+Jax+ Prepare to beam out and directly to medical in one minute. STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Well, you see....Will here....is part of the mutant club. We're not exactly sure 'what' he is anymore....he's been mutated so much... STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Isn't that right Commander? STSF_BluRox -> Holly> :: hands Will the tricorder to hold and turns around and walks over towards Jas:: Jas -> I wass jussst wondering whether a t-cccell ssstimulator might be a viable treatment option. ::flicks tail about thoughtfully:: August Jax Robinson -> +Sparky+ Thank you STSF_BluRox -> Holly> :: walks through the force field and takes the tricorder from Jas to look at. LtCmdrRobinson -> ::takes it:: I know what I am, thank you kindly. ACTION> Jax, with her scratches, is beamed into medical:: Heather Jamieson -> (sorry Jax) Jas -> ::takes a seat on the edge of the biobed:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Shimmers in to Sickbay:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#%^&*() ::Watches Jax beam away:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::sees the wife®:: What happened to you? Capt Rian Kwai -> Sparky>+Jamieson+ Is the rest of the team okay? Do I need to beam you up too? ::breathless panic:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Still holding the side of her face, not sure how bad/ok this is:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> It's possible that we could work that into things, we need to know what this nut job did this time. It's not the first time some of our people have been turned by him. The Captain for instance...I keep a roll of flypaper around just in cast...... STSF_BluRox -> We'll have to take a look at everything, and assess. Now...we'll keep you under survielance for a little bit more, and make sure that you don't go full iguana on us before I let you out of here.... STSF_BluRox -> Blu> ::hears the transporter and look sup to see Jax: What happened to you? August Jax Robinson -> ::Shakes head:: not sure, one of the lizard people swipped at me... i'm not sure how it is.. Heather and Ayumu had a look on their faces that made me panic Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ +Sparky+ We are fine, just a bit tired. STSF_BluRox -> :: presses control to step out of force field and then put it back up. STSF_BluRox -> I thought I told you all not to get hurt while the med staff was off on vacation? Jas -> ::shrugs and lies down on the biobed:: Might asss well be comfortable... STSF_BluRox -> Blu> :: let me look at that:: It's not pretty, but you'll live. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ :: turns to Kasuga :: Jax is going to hate me for the lack of help.. STSF_BluRox -> Holly....could you step over here a moment and help Jax out? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Her and Ayumu Kasuga -> @#$%^&*() Yes, I wish we could have reacted faster. STSF_BluRox -> Holly> ::sighs:: How many hands to you think I have? Capt Rian Kwai -> Sparky>+Jamieson+ Oh. ::sounds deflated:: Keep me posted, I guess. Republic out. STSF_BluRox -> Holly> :: Suddenly has 4 arms:: Oh...wait...never mind.. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ayumu and Heather what happened? I thought I heard something Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Jax was injured and was just beamed to the Sickbay. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Jax was beamed up due to injuries. We were too slow to help her properly. STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Oooooh..that's a nasty bit of work. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() To slow?? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]$%^&*() ::Nods:: Pretty much. August Jax Robinson -> ::Looks up at Will, Sad face:: is ir bad? STSF_BluRox -> Holly> ::tips her chin up to look:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> ::shoves Will out of the way:: Mutant boy...go over there and talk to the Lizard, get me any information on who he is so we can try to pull up his fleet medical records Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Has anyone found anything of the person who’s doing this to folks? LtCmdrRobinson -> No you are still beautiful, baby. Also, they can fix that pretty easy. Jas -> ::softly whistles and swishes his tail back and forth under him:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ No signs of him that I could find. STSF_BluRox -> (you mean the guy who's head Kwai ripped off in that room a few flights down with all the giant wasps in it?) Ayumu Kasuga -> (That’s the dude..) STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Yes, Yes...you'll live. This may sting a little... Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Did you manage to collect a lot of samples? ::to Nickels:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> Sprays and antiseptic on Jax's face, then in Will's face:: I told you loverboy..go get the information on the Lizard Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I did, :: hands her the sample container:: STSF_BluRox -> Blu> :: Holly< I know you’re busy, can I help with her cut, so you can deal with Kwai to make sure she's not dying or something? LtCmdrRobinson -> ::gets out a padd and walks over to Jas:: OK lets get your medical records really quick here. STSF_BluRox -> Holly> I cant' work like this...too many forks in my pie..... I want a raise....and a vacation... Capt Rian Kwai -> ::unconscious, incoherent, in pain and, well, a mutant thingy:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> ::turns and slaps the instrument into Blu's hand"" Jas -> ::raises head to look at Will:: Cadet Arten, Jasss. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ I think we can send the samples up. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Nods:: Let's do that. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ :: Places the samples containers in a pile :: August Jax Robinson -> ::Winces:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> ::steps through the force field:: Let's say we get that tape off you and up off that cart STSF_BluRox -> Blu> :: hold still Jax, this may sting a little:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Go ahead... STSF_BluRox -> Blu> ::running the dermal regenerator over her cuts:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::subtracts a few Ss to find his name:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ :: Places her containers in a pile, waits for the others :: August Jax Robinson -> ::Looks at Blu, sadly:: again? STSF_BluRox -> Blu> You do realize this will take about 4-5 days of repeated treatments with this to make those marks go away... STSF_BluRox -> Assuming..I'm doing this right Heather Jamieson -> (just deleted 100 "p's") STSF_BluRox -> Holly> ::undoes the tape with a laser scalpel:: Jas -> Don't lisssten to what it sssaysss, thisss isssn't my natural complexion.. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::places her containers and samples next to Heather's:: Jas -> ::chuckles to himself:: STSF_BluRox -> Holly> There you go...now to get you up and buzzing around again.....well...figuratively...and..I guess literally August Jax Robinson -> ::Sounding Sleepy:: if Dad said it was OK Heather Jamieson -> +Sparky+ Ready to beam up the samples STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM LtCmdrRobinson -> ::paused:: Christina_Nickles -> ::puased:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: Christina_Nickles -> ::Paused:: Heather Jamieson -> :: paused :" August Jax Robinson -> ::Pauswd:: Heather Jamieson -> Bah, I missed this one up. STSF_BluRox -> Ok good sim all, we have the people we needed getting taken care of and gathering information....we're giving Jax a facial Jas -> || Heather Jamieson -> It looks fine STSF_BluRox -> the kids on the planet are looking for some concotion of cosmic goo that will fix everyone, but somehow we need to get a handle on how we contain that many "mutated colonist' and how many we may actually be able to save Capt Rian Kwai -> Have a Happy St Patrick's Day tomorrow folks. STSF_BluRox -> ok and with that...Happy St Patrick's day Ayumu Kasuga -> Yay, Happy St Patty's! August Jax Robinson -> We CelebraTE MY DAY!! STSF_BluRox -> Have a good one and we'll see you next week. those on the planet we'll get you trying to figure out what all you've collected Heather Jamieson -> Happy patty say, then a day after my anniversary Jas -> Do we have a TBS? Christina_Nickles -> Sorry about Missing Thurs. My laptop died and I had to buy a new one. Then tonight had to download Java after getting off late. Didnt get off work until 11pm tonight. STSF_BluRox -> (he didn't ask me that did he?) August Jax Robinson -> I Must sleep STSF_BluRox -> (we'll give him the new guy waiver this week) ! lol Capt Rian Kwai -> Night all STSF_BluRox -> we'll pick up where we left off Ayumu Kasuga -> Yep, that's not something we usually ask around here :D August Jax Robinson -> b=nite noite Husband STSF_BluRox -> so..no tbs STSF_BluRox -> crew dismissed Jas -> Got it.. August Jax Robinson -> :-* LtCmdrRobinson -> night wife® Ayumu Kasuga -> Goodnight folks! August Jax Robinson -> nite nite Peeps Christina_Nickles -> nioght all Jas -> Night people! Heather Jamieson -> NIght all STSF_BluRox -> Good night to the sleepy guys that have to go sleep STSF_BluRox -> good night!
  5. USS REPUBLIC MISSION BREIFING 51503.09 The away team has rescued Cpt Kwai and were making their way out of the facility when they ran into the Admiral's team. Blu has returned to the ship with Rian and a few of the others, and sending the others to go retrieve any pertinent computer files and samples. STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::in an elevator with creepy music playing:: Jas -> (But really - was I getting files or on the ship?) LtCmdrRobinson -> ::or already back on the ship with Blu:: nhepner42 -> (Yeah, you were Jas. I was following you) STSF_BluRox -> :: In elevator :: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::is starting to wake up, and when she full awakens to find herself duct taped to a cart, she's really going to be buzzing:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Still removing files:: STSF_BluRox -> (nope, Jas with us) nhepner42 -> (oops) Jas -> ::is with 'us', itching his scales in the elevator:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looking for more samples, PADDs and other things in the Labs:: STSF_BluRox -> ::elevator opens to the hanger bay, where the Admiral's ship is sitting just ahead: nhepner42 -> ::searching in the lad recycling for and paper files:: August Jax Robinson -> ((I think I was with you as well LOL.)) LtCmdrRobinson -> ::follows along to the admiral's ship, pushing Kwai:: STSF_BluRox -> Let's get her in there and back up to the ship. You might want to leave her restrained until we get her into a isolation field on the ship August Jax Robinson -> *::Follows behind Will:: Jas -> ::with the others, taking in and clearly impressed by the Admiral's ship:: Heather Jamieson -> :: searching along with the others :; nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::rifles through cabinets and the like:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Whispers to Will:: you think they can fix her again? Heather Jamieson -> (Long away tag or no?) STSF_BluRox -> ::turns to Jax:: I need you down here to help get this under control. See that they get the samples they need. any computer files. But there is no way, that this guy was working alone. Find his accomplices. We'll send Will back down shortly to assist. I know there are several hundred life signs, but get them trapped in force fields or something. There has to be someone else around that knows how to fix this STSF_BluRox -> (hey Christina, you're with away team (your choice of tag, Will's going to ship) lol Capt Rian Kwai -> ::lets out a loud, long and obviously "in pain" sort of howl:: August Jax Robinson -> Aye sir Christina_Nickles -> ((ok thanks)) STSF_BluRox -> ::jumps a bit:: Whoa......I think she's coming around Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Places what she finds into her box that she's carrying:: Jas -> ::stops admiring the ship and walks over to check on Kwai:: STSF_BluRox -> You....::points to Jas:: Help him get her in the ship....there is a med kit by the door, give her something to calm her August Jax Robinson -> No worries I have things under control down here ::Lies, smiles:: Christina_Nickles -> @ :: makes her way to Ayumu:: LtCmdrRobinson -> I can shoot her again...that calmed her down. nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sees a document with important looking words and numbers on it. unable to discern its meaning, he shoves it in his back pocket hoping it will be important:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Smacks Will in the head:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Have you found anything Ayumu? Jas -> ::takes Kwai up into the ship, keeping an eye on her condition:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I found some things, yes. Hopefully, they'll be of some use. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: she focused her tricorder to scan narrowly :: LtCmdrRobinson -> Sorry...that was a joke. Not serious. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Places a small container of DNA samples into her box:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*()We need to find the one that started this ... Do we have anything on what the to it looks like? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shrugs:: No idea. Ask Heather, she's the science whiz. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Speaking of, you should take these DNA samples. Could be useful? ::hands the DNA container to Heather:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Where is she at? STSF_BluRox -> (yea...it's pretty awesome, I like it) STSF_BluRox -> (( Away team, just use a @ if you want) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: turns to see Heather:: There you are. Heather Jamieson -> @ Thanks. I try to hide. Jas -> ::with Kwai now on the ship goes over to medkit to get sedative:: Jussst another day in Sssstarfleet... STSF_BluRox -> ::turns and looks at Will in shocked outrage: You will not, repeat...will NOT shoot her again....unless she gets loose and is a danger to the crew Capt Rian Kwai -> ::becoming more alert and therefore starts fighting her restraints....which may or may not hold up with her new mutant abilities:: STSF_BluRox -> I would hope it was a joke nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::turns to the others and brandishes paper:: Hey, I got something that could be a report. I'm not sure what any of it means though LtCmdrRobinson -> I’ve never shot anyone who wasn’t a threat. STSF_BluRox -> ::looks at Rian struggling and kneels down next to her:: Be calm Rian, we will get you all sorted out soon Jas -> ::takes sedative from medkit and goes over to Rian and injects her with it:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Security+ how are we doing on those files? Heather Jamieson -> (Looking for files or DNA or both?) Ayumu Kasuga -> @#$%^&*() Not sure what that is. STSF_BluRox -> ::turns and steps over to Will:: I'd advise you to put away your weapon before you shoot me, because I'm about to become a threat:: Ayumu Kasuga -> (Both I think) LtCmdrRobinson -> Weapon away, boss. ::does so:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Takes a seat and brings up medical and science files:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::howls again as she poked by her hypospray, arching her back before and straining one last time against the restraints before slipping back into la-la land:: Christina_Nickles -> @ Heather do we have anything that shows us what this guy poor thing looks like? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::hands her DNA samples to Heather:: I suppose you and the doctors can make sense of these ::starts downloading data from the terminals onto some iso chips:: STSF_BluRox -> Now secure the hatch please...and....keep an eye on that one.....make sure he's not harming her and that he's actually using the right thing. I don't know him....., how do we know he won't try to disposte of the evidence? Jas -> ::puts the sedative back into the medkit and turns to the others:: Anything elssse? STSF_BluRox -> ::taps badge:: Holly, automated control, bring us back up:: Heather Jamieson -> @ :: nods :: I think we can build a profile. LtCmdrRobinson -> I promise Admiral, he was normal when we found him. nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::walks across the lab to the others and SQUELCH:: Ugh, gross I stepped in something... ::looks at bottom of shoe, see green sludge. points to shoe:: Do we still need DNA? I may have stepped in some STSF_BluRox -> Holly> +com+ Sure thing. Did you find the Captain? Heather Jamieson -> @ :: looks up :: if you have to ask then get the sample.. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Eww. Hope you didn't step on a part of someone STSF_BluRox -> Normal how? Capt Rian Kwai -> (Define normal) STSF_BluRox -> (exactly) LtCmdrRobinson -> ::hatch secure:: STSF_BluRox -> (I'm more concerned about 'Will's version" of normal) Jas -> Assss in not a lizzzssard. ::blinks reptilian eyes at Blu:: ACTION:> HOLLY SETS THE CONTROLS AND THE SHIP RETURNS TO THE REPUBLIC LtCmdrRobinson -> I meant real normal...human normal. Not Republic Normal. nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() It's not twitching, so it's not alive at least Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() A good sign. Heather Jamieson -> @ :: find something physical, perhaps a memory storage device :: STSF_BluRox -> (Good thing you're not on AOL, that'd be a 5 minute kick! lol) STSF_BluRox -> (right OGF Daisy?) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired)) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Yeah, gotta love those old room filters)) STSF_BluRox -> (team on surface: remember objectives..... Files, samples, those in charge, anyone in command postiions, containment of others, ect) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Right. Jas -> ::fiddles with tail:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*().. ::transfers files up to the Republic..:: Action: As the team is scouting around, they hear a notice in the next room Heather Jamieson -> @ :: picks something up :: I may have something, but the tricorder can't decode it. nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Anyways, I found this report. ::flips through it and stops at a page:: Look here, it's got a diagram of DNA molecules and some other things. What do you make of it? ::hands report with open page to Ayumu:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Did you hear that? nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I do now Capt Rian Kwai -> ::the angery buzzing sound returns while Rian is asleep:: STSF_BluRox -> So Will, tell me then why it's a lizard, yet not acting like some crazed blood thirsty thing? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Try not to get bit, look for files on medical, staff...and Financial Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks at the report:: Hmm, medical reports? DNA structure? Hmmm Jas -> ::begins studying own tail, finds it immensely fascinating:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Not sure what to make of it, as I'm the helm and OPS officer, but this looks like it could help with the antidote process. Or so I hope. STSF_BluRox -> (if we cut off his tail, will it grow back?) nhepner42 -> (if he's a skink, yes!) STSF_BluRox -> (!! Hmmm,nickname?) LtCmdrRobinson -> Boss, I don’t know science stuff. I'm not sure how far along in the process he got. I only got one injection and I'm fine. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() do your best, it's hard to know what is needed and what is junk Jas -> ((::grumbles:: Better than Jar Jar...)) nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods:: I'll keep searching ACTION: Holly pilots the ship into the hanger bay nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks around for a test tube and scrapes goop off of his shoe into it, and puts a stopper in it:: ACTION: A loud crashing noise is heard nearby nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::puts test tube in pocket and draws phaser:: Should we be concerned? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Collects various hard drive looking things as well as PADDs:: Uhh, sounds like it's nearby. Let's hurry up and collect what we need and get out of here. STSF_BluRox -> I don't want the transporter saving her dna pattern like this yet until we make sure we have a good copy on file, we'll have to take her to Sickbay up the Turbolift and along the corridors on those levels we'll need Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::also draws her weapon:: Jas -> ::makes lizard noises and strokes tail while taking in the Republic's hangar:: STSF_BluRox -> :: kneels down next to the angry fidgeting Kwai and places a paw on her shoulder:: Don't worry Rian, we'll fix this... Capt Rian Kwai -> ::the buzzing noise is getting louder as her heart rate is increasing:: STSF_BluRox -> ::looking at Jas:: Make sure you do not hurt her, or you will have to deal with me...... nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::scours the lab, and approaches a supply cabinet. gets on all-fours and peeks under, notices several broken syringes and one cracked one with contents inside. slowly grabs it a removes it. as he gets up he smacks his head on an open door and knocks glassware onto the floor:: STSF_BluRox -> I don't know you, but Will is willing to vouch for you for the moment.....we'll see how it goes once you help. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Pulls her phaser out:: Who is there? LtCmdrRobinson -> ::wasn’t sure he'd go so far as to vouch for him, but she already said it so he was stuck with it:: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::draws phaser with one hand, holder syringe in the other:: On your orders Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::briefly skims through some medical info on a terminal and begins downloading data onto an iso chip:: ACTION: Another loud crash, and then the scuffle of feet running:: Jas -> ::glances over at Blu, his back straightening upon noticing her pips in detail:: What assssissstancccce do you need? Heather Jamieson -> @ :: bends down to find a vile of..something:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hello? ::cocks her rifle:: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::puts syringe in back pocket and grips phaser with both hands, looking uncertainly at the source of the noise:: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I don't like the sound of this Heather Jamieson -> @ :: puts it in her sample case :: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%$%$#> :: the door slams open and two lizard men in lab coats push past Jax:: Christina_Nickles -> @ What was that? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&() ::points her weapon at the lizard men:: STSF_BluRox -> :: Moves over and opesn the hatch:: Ok...let's move her....gently please nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Awaiting orders LtCmdrRobinson -> ::helps move her:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :::Looks to Jax:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%$%^> :: Labcoat Lizard one turns left, Labcoat Lizard 2 runs into nhepner:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Points Phaser at them:: Frreeezze!! Don't take another step Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Aims at one of the lizard men:: STSF_BluRox -> :: enters the turbolift, and motions for Jas to join them:: Heather Jamieson -> @ :: readies her rifle :: August Jax Robinson -> nhepner... get him! STSF_BluRox -> (wow, that lizard really did run into him!) Ayumu Kasuga -> (Heck of a charge lol) Jas -> ::nods and goes over to help move Kwai:: STSF_BluRox -> (lizard knocked him right into the revolving door) August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Hurries down to where the Lizard's are:: HEY Capt Rian Kwai -> (Bounced you right out the room, eh Nick?) nhepner42 -> (haha, yeah. Damn lizards. What'd I miss?) August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grabs one by the arm..leg?::: I need you to assemble in the main hall' STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$#$%^&^*%> No..you have to let us go, he'll kill us if his experiment is ruined, he's psychotic!! Hissss.. STSF_BluRox -> (Jax...1-4 please) August Jax Robinson -> 2 Capt Rian Kwai -> ((I feel a funeral dirge coming on here)) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#%^&*() Who are you talking about? ::finishes download... takes the iso chip and puts it in her pocket:: Heather Jamieson -> @ Experiment? Christina_Nickles -> @ ;; listens:: STSF_BluRox -> @#$#$%^%^&> Lizard man in state of panic, strikes out at her, and his claws streak across the right side of her face, drawing 4 long gouges across her cheek, the blood dripping down onto her collar:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Bring me to this Psychotic person Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Instinctively fires at the lizard man:: Christina_Nickles -> @:: sees Jax get hit and the marks on her face:: COMMANDER!! STSF_BluRox -> Lizard Man 2> No...J'Rom...he'll kill us for sure, he's crazy...look at what he's done to us!! : August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Flinches back, covering her face with her hand::' STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM Christina_Nickles -> ::paused:: nhepner42 -> ::le pause:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: Heather Jamieson -> Paused Jas -> || STSF_BluRox -> Sorry, ran out of time.... STSF_BluRox -> man, we'll have to get her some cover up! August Jax Robinson -> :( LtCmdrRobinson -> ((Dont maim my beautiful wife®!)) STSF_BluRox -> Will is NOT going to be happy she got hurt when he was gone Heather Jamieson -> Sorry I was a bit out of tempo STSF_BluRox -> (hey, we have dermal regenerators...as long as our lizard known s how to use it) STSF_BluRox -> Ok, all, good sim, do you have any questions? Jas -> ::hisses:: August Jax Robinson -> I am maim'd? *) STSF_BluRox -> Seee..what I tell you STSF_BluRox -> You have 4 pretty deep claw marks down your face... August Jax Robinson -> like if the Wolverine had marked me himself? Heather Jamieson -> Am I the pretty one now? STSF_BluRox -> yea, cause you love Wolverine! STSF_BluRox -> and on that notne.... August Jax Robinson -> NIce Ayumu Kasuga -> Heh STSF_BluRox -> I am! Jas -> Wolverine is Canadian... :P Heather Jamieson -> Oh.. STSF_BluRox -> LOL...Jas....Point scored Ayumu Kasuga -> yes he is! Played by an Aussie nhepner42 -> And he got 3 claws August Jax Robinson -> 6 Capt Rian Kwai -> I gotta head out guys. I'll catch you all next week :) STSF_BluRox -> ok, we'll I'm going to send the queen bee off to sleep nhepner42 -> Well 3 per hand I meant STSF_BluRox -> cause she'll be buzzing mad at me if I don't let her sleep August Jax Robinson -> I must be off as well Heather Jamieson -> Night all STSF_BluRox -> and we 'don't want that" nhepner42 -> Night STSF_BluRox -> ok, anyway, great job everyone, STSF_BluRox -> so Crew Dismissed
  6. USS Republic Mission Briefing 51503.01 Season 23 The landing party has finally found what they believe to be the partilally transformed Captain Kwai, and are now trying to move her to a different location...away from the large pod of sleeping spider wasps which have been randomly waking and attacking. As they finally were able to find a conveyance to move her with, they made their way back towards the lab and ran into the Admiral's party. STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM Capt Rian Kwai -> :::is unconscious, in pain and will be very angry when she wakes up:: STSF_BluRox -> ::Looks down at the mutated woman duct taped to the cart Jas -> ::busy being a lizard and looking lizard-like, standing by the Kwai:: nhepner42 -> ::ready to pewpew:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&* Admiral! thank goodness STSF_BluRox -> You know....she's going to be mad as a hornet......Uhm.....perhaps a bad choice of words STSF_BluRox -> (since we are all down here, you can forego the landing party symbol for now) Heather Jamieson -> :: helping the others :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::keeps it anyway:: We need to get out of here and quarantine her before she wakes. Christina_Nickles -> We may want to get going to get out of here. We had some creatures following us. STSF_BluRox -> Perhaps we should try to find their lab or their notes...try to figure out some way to get her back to herself. August Jax Robinson -> ::notes that she didn't say "Back to normal" ::: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Heather grabbed some samples before we left. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]$$%^&*() ::Helping move Kwai on the hover cart:: STSF_BluRox -> I really wish Tisa were back with us and not off teaching that seminar, but hopefully we can try to use some of that same transporter technology as we did before, but, we need to find out what they di dto her first. And to all the others......::turns and looks at the lizard man with them. STSF_BluRox -> Who's this? STSF_BluRox -> Will, if we leave, we may have no way of finding out how this was done. There has to be some sort of notes, others that helped, computer files. August Jax Robinson -> Umm... Hans? Jas -> ::still being lizard-y, didn't notice the question was directed at him:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Looks at Lizard guy:: he is with us.. STSF_BluRox -> This place is so big, and so many have been....::points to the lizard: well, that.... he had to have had help LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well this place is crawling with formally-humanoid-now-mutant enemies. We can split, non essentials can take Kwai back to the ship and we can look around. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Kwai can’t stay though, she is aggravating the other mutants. Capt Rian Kwai -> ::low buzz from the woman on the cart is heard:: STSF_BluRox -> Remember....those enemies....are mostly Federation citizens. We need to do our best to help them as well. STSF_BluRox -> Aggravating? How? ::ticks an ear towards Kwai, hearing the faint noise:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() She's the queen bee, boss. Think about it. Christina_Nickles -> And it sounds as if she’s starting to wake up Jas -> ::eyes Kwai warily:: Heather Jamieson -> :: looks at "Kwai" :: nhepner42 -> ::lowers phaser and looks at the Kwai, slightly wierded out:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I think just about everything in this place is trying to get to her or keep us from her. August Jax Robinson -> Sounds fun... huh? ::smirk:: STSF_BluRox -> ::kneels down next to the cart and softly puts a paw on her :: Shhhhh, you will be ok.......we will fix everything...just like before LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I hope so, or we are going to need some upgrades to the captain's chair Christina_Nickles -> :: looks around watching for the creatures to return:: STSF_BluRox -> ::quietly to Rian:: Be calm Rian..... we are here, we will help you.... ::turns and looks at the others:: Were any of you able to find any of his assistants? There's no way he was able to do all of this himself ::gives Will the eye:: Christina_Nickles -> There were some creatures in the same room we found her in August Jax Robinson -> but we had to run from them... they had claws STSF_BluRox -> But you saw no other scientists? Jas -> ::shuffles around:: STSF_BluRox -> Perhaps someone walking around with a clipboard or padd? Christina_Nickles -> I don’t remember, I was to busy firing on the ones coming after us. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We've passed some on the way here, it was a while back though. Looks like nerds. STSF_BluRox -> ::continues to pat Rian:: ::stands:: Really Will? ::shakes head:: Ayumu Kasuga -> Nor do I.. same. And busy carting Kwai over here. Jas -> ::itches scales and hisses quietly:: STSF_BluRox -> Alrighty, now tell me you've been using your stun setting, not kill? We need to try to recover as many of these colonists as we are able, those we are not....... Christina_Nickles -> Aye sir heavy stun STSF_BluRox -> I'm glad we'll leave that decision to Star Fleet. It's most likely they'll need to live out their days on one of these terraformed worlds of theirs August Jax Robinson -> Aye sir ::nods:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::the low buzzing noise is getting a bit louder as if she's starting to come out of her stunned state:: STSF_BluRox -> (I believe there were some .....grenades...?) LtCmdrRobinson -> (were there? I don’t recall those...) Christina_Nickles -> ((LOL)) August Jax Robinson -> ((yeah)) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((You don't? After nearly bringing the house done several times?)) STSF_BluRox -> I'm assuming the ones flying the ships were not as ....transformed as the others either? Alright, I still think we need to find these scientist down here that can help her, and I'm sure there is valuable information still to be found in the lab.... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Didn’t come across any pilots I don’t believe, its hard to tell. STSF_BluRox -> but perhaps it would be best to get her up to the ship. It's just too bad that Tisa isn't around. I should have never agreed to let most of the medical staff all attend the same conference at the same time. I suppose, we could fire up the emergency hologram? Though not sure what he would be able to do for us in Rian's case August Jax Robinson -> he might make a quip about it tho LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well why don’t we just cross an EMH with a Holly and see what we get? Should be smart enough. She'll love it STSF_BluRox -> Alright, let's get her moved back up to the hanger bay, we can get her out from there, I have my yacht down here now. Jas -> ::gets ready to help move Kwai:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::helps move Kwai as well:: nhepner42 -> ::readies phaser:: On your orders Christina_Nickles -> :: still watching where they had come from for more creatures:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::starts to move her again:: Lets make sure she stays behind a protective field while on the yacht, so she doesnt wake up and fly off somewhere. STSF_BluRox -> ::motions to her team to assist while Will's team covers their exit:: Will, you have her taped down. I don't intend to let her loose until she's back on the ship and in a field. I remember that last time, when she escaped to that urban marketplace.... Ayumu Kasuga -> Sounds good Jas -> ::turns to Blu:: Excusssse me, I'm on of the medicssss that wasss assigned to the team here. August Jax Robinson -> ::helps with tape:: STSF_BluRox -> ::turns to the lizard:: With J'Rom, or the colony? Ayumu Kasuga -> ::also helps with tape:: STSF_BluRox -> I think you have her taped enough Ayumu Jas -> The colony, I'm with Ssssstarfleet. Ayumu Kasuga -> I hope so, sir. STSF_BluRox -> That's going to bloody hurt to remove as it is.. August Jax Robinson -> aye sir' STSF_BluRox -> I see, however, I have to be certain of your mental state, before I can let you work on her. Why is it that you are able to hold a conversation and have coherent conversations, rather than be mindless like these others? STSF_BluRox -> Will, did you loose many of our people down here? Did we lost any to the mutations? Jas -> Becaussse I wasss only recccently turned, they didn't inject me with whatever would control my mind. Christina_Nickles -> Hes been helping us sir and seems to be mentally well. Ayumu Kasuga -> Him and his pal Hepner there. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::smiles when Blu mentions someone on this ship having a good mental state:: STSF_BluRox -> ::turns back to Jas:: Mind control serum. How do you know about this? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We may still lose one, I dont know. I got the first dose of the mutation stuff. But I feel fine. I didnt turn like Jas here. STSF_BluRox -> ::turns to Will:: You were dosed too? Jas -> ::scratches scales:: Becaussse they were going to inject me. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods:: With something, not sure what. They wanted to turn me. Capt Rian Kwai -> ::fidgets, starting to come out of it but still not quite knowing where and who's she's with so feel that same sort of angsty revenge-y feeling towards J'Rom...willing to strangle the life out of him again if necessary:: STSF_BluRox -> ::looks at Kwai, then to Will:: This isn't good, perhaps we should have you beam up and get looked at as well? I would not want you turning on us as well. How long as it been since you were injected? Jas -> Mysssself? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Few hours, not long. ::shrugs:: I feel normal though. STSF_BluRox -> ::turns to Jas again:: So you saw what they were going to inject you with? I want you to go back to that lab, several of our team will accompany you there. I want samples of it, as well as any information that you can find.. And find those..."nerds" as Will called them. They may hold vital information Jas -> ::nods to Blu:: I ssssaw it, I'm sure there'ssss lotsss left. STSF_BluRox -> Christina, I want you and Heathe, and turns to see nHepnerl; that this officer ...your name? August Jax Robinson -> {{Sorry folks I need to lay flat, I messed something up today moving snow}} STSF_BluRox -> (night Jax!) LtCmdrRobinson -> ((night Wife®)) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((feel better Jax)) STSF_BluRox -> (be well citizen) Ayumu Kasuga -> (night Jax) August Jax Robinson -> {{nite nite Peeps and Willma nhepner42 -> ::looks to the side and points to self:: Me? Uh, Nick STSF_BluRox -> Nick then......Well Nick Then....you will go with Dr Lizard here, and our team, and find what you can. nhepner42 -> Aye sir Christina_Nickles -> ::nods to Blu:: Yes sir STSF_BluRox -> Will, I want you Jax, Tori and I to get Rian back to the ship. I also want to have some tests done on you Will...so let's get her into this 'obvious service elevator' and get her up to the hanger bay Jas -> ::shuffles around on his feet:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods:: We should send another team sent down to secure the landing bay for their extraction, after we leave. STSF_BluRox -> Christina while they look, I want you to gather information on the size of this complex, how many it holds. we'll need to give Star Fleet a lot of information to help make it secure and help turn these people back.....if they can. See to it Will.. Christina_Nickles -> Aye sir Ayumu Kasuga -> ::nod:: STSF_BluRox -> ::motions for her grunts to push the cart into the elevator Christina_Nickles -> ::looks to Heather and the others:: Are we ready folks? Jas -> ::nods to Nickles:: Ayumu Kasuga -> Sure.. STSF_BluRox -> :::Enters the elevator and again kneels down by Kwai to check on her:::: Christina_Nickles -> :: turns to head back into the facility:: Everyone be ready Remember phasers on heavy stun. Jas -> ::follows Nickles:: nhepner42 -> ::double checks phaser, sets to heavy stun:: ::follows Jas:: STSF_BluRox -> ::looks her in the eye...which has changed into that insectoid compound eye by now:: I hope you are still in there Rian. We will find you and get you back out.... Ayumu Kasuga -> Yes, yes of course. ::follows Nickels, checks her phaser rifle:: STSF_BluRox -> ACTION:: Around the corner right in front of them is another pack of angry bees, looking for their queen. Jas -> Oh come on... ::bears claws:: STSF_BluRox -> ::elevator is going up, some weird creepy elevator music piped into it:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Here we go again folks ::points:: nhepner42 -> ::groans and readies phaser:: STSF_BluRox -> This guy....he was just sick.....seriously....elevator music of all things? STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM Christina_Nickles -> ::Paused:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::snort:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: Jas -> ::paused:: nhepner42 -> ::paused:: STSF_BluRox -> NEXT WEEK, WE FIND OUT...EXACTLY WHAT NUTJOBS LIKE TO LISTEN TO IN ELEVATORS! STSF_BluRox -> Will the team escape the angry bees, without having any birds.... STSF_BluRox -> Will Will, finally turn into ....a giant wasp? Capt Rian Kwai -> The Girl from Ipanema STSF_BluRox -> All this and more........... STSF_BluRox -> no..anything but that! STSF_BluRox -> you win.. STSF_BluRox -> Ok, any comments, questions? STSF_BluRox -> wait....what the heck... STSF_BluRox -> Rian...do you see something wrong here? LtCmdrRobinson -> ::rips some tape off Rians wing:: Capt Rian Kwai -> We've got a bunch of mutants in the room. STSF_BluRox -> Yes...I see that..but that's almost normal isn't ti? STSF_BluRox -> it STSF_BluRox -> I'm talking about that.... STSF_BluRox -> ::points to nHepner:: STSF_BluRox -> I think he said we could call him........Nick Jas -> Oh boy. ::chuckles:: STSF_BluRox -> sort of like...Ni Jas -> Oh. Capt Rian Kwai -> ::raises a brow:: You want to turn him into a mutant too? STSF BluRox -> I was thinking about it, I think just about everyone else has had a turn STSF_BluRox -> You...over here.....Nick of the Hepner nhepner42 -> Yes me nhepner42 -> Nick of the Hepner is present STSF_BluRox -> That uniform..it's ....its disgraceful STSF_BluRox -> and filthy STSF_BluRox -> Rian..what should we do about this...? nhepner42 -> I haven't done laundry in a while, cut me some slack Jas -> Ooooo, he's giving lip. STSF_BluRox -> Did I tell you that you could speak Cadet? Capt Rian Kwai -> You don't want me to do what I think you want me to do. It could be very bad STSF_BluRox -> We might want to forego the honorary stick...not with that giant stinger and hook claws nhepner42 -> :? STSF_BluRox -> Cadet, seems we need to teach you how to behave on a Star Ship, that means intensive training asa an Ensign. It also means you will have to get a clean uniform once we get back to the sip STSF_BluRox -> When Kwai is better, if she's ever better, she will pip you STSF_BluRox -> or sting you, I'm not sure STSF_BluRox -> So, attention Cadet nhepner42 -> Aye sir STSF_BluRox -> At this time, I Rear Admiral BluRox hearby present a field commission to you to take the rank of Ensign aboard the USS Republic Jas -> ::cough::Maam::cough:: nhepner42 -> ::cough:: nhepner42 -> Ma'am STSF_BluRox -> With that come all the rank and privilege which for an ensign, is nothing... STSF_BluRox -> Rian...anything? Capt Rian Kwai -> Welcome aboard :) STSF_BluRox -> You are lucky...she usually bleeds our new ensigns nhepner42 -> Many thanks ::salutes:: Ayumu Kasuga -> Welcome aboard. More Canadians :D Christina_Nickles -> :: claps:: welcome aboard Nick STSF_BluRox -> Crew...welcome aboard our newest Ensign.... Jas -> ::laugh track:: Jas -> Oh, wait.. LtCmdrRobinson -> ensign privileges = death and dismemberment Jas -> ::wild applause:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::claps:: Capt Rian Kwai -> :D STSF BluRox -> You know, Holly is going to expect you to bring some real maple syrup back next trip Ayumu Kasuga -> Have to drive over Quebec to get the best kind. nhepner42 -> I'll pop over tomorrow Capt Rian Kwai -> ::chuckles:: STSF_BluRox -> Ok, so it's getting late and people have to go. Nick, we'll catch up with you during the week to start getting stuff sorted out Capt Rian Kwai -> :D STSF_BluRox -> Jas we need to finalize your stuff as well Ayumu Kasuga -> :D Welcome aboard Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Silly computer)) STSF_BluRox -> so...Crew...Dismissed
  7. USS Republic Mission Briefing 51502.23 - Season 23 The Away team while fending off both mutant lizard men, ape-men and flying spider wasps, have come upon two other humanoids, very much in the midst of their transformation fighting in an adjacent lab, while they fought off more of the flying web slingers. As they defeated the insectoids they rushed in only to see the one creature (this one differing from the others as also having a spotted pattern), separate the other's head from it's body and watched in horror as it turned towards them. Nickles went to vaporize it while Will ordered her to stand down and stunned the creature himself. Down the corridor Jas and nhepner were fending off other flying creatures. We pick up here...... (any questions) STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM Ayumu Kasuga -> ::regards the spotted wasp cautiously, lowers her rifle but still has it in hand:: STSF_BluRox -> :: As Will fires the creature slumps to the floor, the severed head of the other burned and rolling towards Heather's boot:: Jas -> @ ::looks over at nhepner, the stunned spider wasps now crumpled on the floor:: Have you gotten a hold of the otherssss yet? Ayumu Kasuga -> Hmm. Nice. ::Looks at the other head: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I haven’t shot a Captain in years....it still feels good. Jas -> @ ::looks mildly surprised, the lisp seems to be fading in favors of the repitilian hiss again:: STSF_BluRox -> ((Bad Will!!! BAd!!) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OK, Nickles, Jax take point. I'll carry her out. We are leaving, right now. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I won't argue with that. nhepner42 -> @ ::turns to face lizard-Jas:: Yeah, I'm working on it. Gimme a sec. ::starts dialing to reach others:: Jas -> @ ::rolls eyes and turns to keep a lookout for any more danger:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::draws her rifle again:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::points at a nearby table:: Heather, grab a couple samples of whatever crap is in those vials, we may need it to turn her back. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OK? ::Worries:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::picks up Queen-Captain Spider-Wasp:: STSF_BluRox -> (note:: she's slightly larger than she was, and has wing protrusions that have ripped through the back of her uniform, it will take at least 2 of you to try to carry her, she is awkward. You are also unsure if there is a stinger hidden under her garments) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Red Shirt Ralph, help me carry her! She's put on a few pounds. STSF_BluRox -> ::Meanwhile, back on the ship, Blu has tired of not hearing anything back from the Away team due to the interference, and has rounded up another batch of security and scientists to head down to the facility, as there have been no more attack ships:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::is going nowhere near Kwai's undergarments or her stinger, since August is so close:: nhepner42 -> @ ::punches in numbers, attempting to reach Lieutenant Commander Robinson:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() What is that?! Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You got her okay there, sir? Jas -> @ ::grumbles:: That'sssss it... ::heads off down the corridor towards where the others went:: nhepner42 -> @ Huh? Hey wait up lizard man ::follows Jas:: STSF_BluRox -> (as awkward as she is, it will take some time to move her...unless they find other means) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: goes to help move her :: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You get all the vials and stuff, Heather? Jas -> @ ::continues to grumble something about being sick and tired of these caves as he heads through the rocky halls:: nhepner42 -> @ ::occasionally stumbles from the effects of the phaser as he follows the corridor:: STSF_BluRox -> $ :: arrives at the landing bay cavern, and notes that the creatures within are disorganized, many running away as they approached, only some of the larger ape-men moved to flank the ship:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::carry her towards the door with help:: Anyone see a stretcher or a forklift? She'll wake up before we get her out at this pace. STSF_BluRox -> $:: stations a squad of 4 to guard the runabout, sending 10 others to start clearing a path before them, and 4 more to accompany herself. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::arrives where the others are, noting the plethora of stunned creatures:: Anyone in need of a mutant lizard? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I will look!! STSF_BluRox -> $ +com+ Commander Robinson.....Please come in Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] I'm getting them, I think August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grabs a cart thing... maybe a lunch cart?:: Will! LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Wheel it over! August Jax Robinson -> +Blu+ Jax here! Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Grab as much of that as you can, eh? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Moves the cart over to Will:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::spots Jas:: You ACTION: The first cart ...well it has wheels.....but is much too small to safely convey her without fear of dumping her off the side...but they can try....:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::grabs some stuff too:: LtCmdrRobinson -> You're still alive? nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sees a lizard tail turn a corner, and follows. sees the piles of stunned mutants:: Oh jeez, that's a lot of critters Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yessss? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks around for other carts:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Not big enough, keep looking. STSF_BluRox -> (Sadly....Nickles was an unfortunate victim of the angry beast) STSF_BluRox -> (LOL....Just kidding!) Christina_Nickles -> (Ahh rats ::snickers:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I thought we lost you, good. We are getting the hell out of here. Soon as we find something to wheel the boss out with. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Blu+ Sir?... can you here me STSF_BluRox -> $+Jax+ I've brought another team down when we had lost contact with you....the interference is still sporadic..... Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Wait, you left thinking we'd d-- ::pauses:: What can I do? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::finds a cart carrying several large containers in the corner;: How bout this one? Heather Jamieson -> @! :: holding onto part of the boss to keep her on the 'cart' :: STSF_BluRox -> $ +com+ Jax, we will triangulate your coordinates on our tricorders to try to find you. Have you found any of the others? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pushes it forward:: It's a bit wobbly though. But it should be large enough to carry the Captain. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Blu+ I believe we have found them, we are trying to leave the cavern now Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Sorry commander I took a wrong turn back there. :: moves over towards Ayumu:: How big is it Ayumu? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ It's like one of those floor dollies one uses to carry barrels and other stuff STSF_BluRox -> $ +Jax+ I have my team down here as well, it seems that many of the creatures are in disarray, many wandering around unsure of what they are doing. We just passed a group of about 50 of the ape creatures and only a few were aggressive towards us so was stunned them and the others ran off. What is your status Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() But I think one of the wheels is loose or something. It tends to want to wander to the left. Christina_Nickles -> Commander Robinson? Over here Ayumu found one LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Bring it over! STSF_BluRox -> (That's beautiful Ayumu....extra points for the wobbly wheel cart!) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pushes it over:: Careful, mind your feet. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Lets go Ayumu :: Hales her push the cart over towards Will:: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shuffles awkwardly:: Hey, you all need any help with anything? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Blu+ Planning out exit.. if Will would hurry up ::THE LOOK:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shifts around on his scaled feet, glancing around with more focus:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yes, help us load the captain onto the cart. ::Points at the large spotted wasp on the floor:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::starts to put Rian on the cart:: Easy does it Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: Heather helps Ayumu :: the DNA manipulation... STSF_BluRox -> $ +Jax+ We need to find this J'Rom and bring him in at all costs. We can not let him escape again. We are coming too you, you appear to be 3 floors down and not too far after that...... we will meet you at the corridor leading to the stairway Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: moves over to Kwai:: Be careful She does have a stinger. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves over and holds cart steady as they load her on:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I know. I hope you can help find an antidote. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*():: assists Will and the others:: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::salutes:: Right away. ::helps load her on:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Pushes the cart forward:: I need some help keeping the cart straight. This thing is a pig to steer. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OK, we got the boss, and we got the samples. Can we go now? Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves to the other end of the cart to help steer:: I got it. August Jax Robinson -> +Blu+ Aye sir ACTION: Kwai's wings twitch..and thrum a bit, stretching in her sleep, and slightly sends a buzz throughout the room Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*():: steps to one side of the cart to help guide it:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Should the stinger be stabilized? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Creepy. ::pushes the cart:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() we are meeting up with Admiral BluRox at the stairwell STSF_BluRox -> (it's still under her clothing, it's not ripped out yet heather) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oh, so she's down here too, eh? Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::eyes stinger as he helps steer the cart:: Yikessss. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I hope that buzzing doesn’t mean anything nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::glances at stinger:: I wouldn't want to get caught near that... August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Makes a face:: I think she wants us to kill J'Rom?.. maybe ACTION: The thrumming wings draw the attention of more of the insectoid creatures that had been waking in the cells in the adjacent room.....suddenly....3 more burst into the room behind them..... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: stays stinger cleat :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Is that that other creature that was in the room we found her in? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Fights with the cart to get it to move right:: Come on you... ooh, it's easier steering a barge with a space tug Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::notices creatures since he's facing the other way:: We've got company!! Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() GREAT! nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::readies phaser:: Take 'em out? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yes please. ::firing:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Less talk, more stun. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() That can't be right.. She sounds like you Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops as she pulls her phaser and turns towards the approaching creatures and fires:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ :Fires at the insectoids:: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yes sirs ::starts firing:: ACTION> As Kasuga tries to quickly push the cart forward, without the others guiding it with their attention now to the creatures behind them, the cart veers to the left, hitting the wall, and Kwai starts to roll off the cart Ayumu Kasuga -> @#$%^&*() Ack. Don't let her fall off! Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::quickly dives to get a hold of Kwai and push her back up:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: Heather tries to catch the falling boss as she hits the wall :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*():: turns seeing Ayumu having trouble and then seeing JAs is helping then fires more at the creatures:: STSF_BluRox -> (I need a number 1-4 from Jas, Kasuga, Heather) Ayumu Kasuga -> (2) Heather Jamieson -> 3 Jas -> ((Do I get a plus for lizard mutation strength?)) Jas -> ((3)) Christina_Nickles -> (( ::wipes forehead:: shooo missed out on that one)) ACTION> nhepner stuns one of the creatures and it falls to the floor Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Nice shot Nhepner keep shooting. :: continues firing herself:: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pewpew:: to himself: Ha! that's one August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shoots as well Pew-pew:: ACTION> Ayumy, Heather and Jas all reach for her, and catch her, keeping her from falling to the floor, but Kasuga in trying to avoid a possible stinger tries to catch her higher up, and breaks one of the wing tips, causing her pain in her sleep and she starts to roll and fidget around:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Loves the new 2015 sound effect/affects:: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods appreciatively:: Thank you ::still pewpew-ing:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Dammit... ::grits his teeth as he hoists Kwai back up on the trolley:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OH no ACTION: Will, Jax, Nickles and nhepner down the creatures, but know there's a whole room of them still waking behind them. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] : gasps and struggles :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() These things dart to fast. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shooting stuff:: OK, get her out of here! now! We'll seal the doors behind us. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shuts the door with the bad-peoples behind it.. Locks it:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We had better hurry up before more of then get out here. Will? Do you have any more of the grenades? Maybe we can seal that door. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() How about we just melt it shut? ::goes at the door with a phaser once everyone is out:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*()That works for me Want any help? maybe with us both we can get it done faster Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Let's make like a tree and get out of here. ::pushes the cart::\ nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::aids in phaser sealing:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: holds her and pushes :: ACTION:: Kasuga pushes the cart, which veers to the left again, right into the wall again LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::finishes quickly:: Done. Lets gooooooo. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ahh. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::helps steer the cart while trying to hold Kwai down simultaneously:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves out with Will:: Ayumu might want to stop hitting the wall your going to wake her up and then we WILL be in trouble LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::catches up with Ayumu:: I bet you pick the best shopping carts at Walmart, too. ACTION:: thump...thump...thump...thump....Wall.... thump thump thump thump ...wall Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: takes the bulk of the weight :: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Hands Ayumu a Roll of duct tape.:: Keep her on that nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::catches up with the others and keeps pace, phaser readied in case its needed:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::grabs an anti-grav sled in the corridor:: Can we do this right for once? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() As if the shopping carts at Wal-Mart go straight to begin with? Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shifts the cart to the side so it's not on a collision course with wall:: ACTION: The clattering sound attracts the attention of another of the ape-men squads, and they rush towards the team... nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::raises phaser and commences firing:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Great Are we ever going to get out of here? LOOK!! STSF_BluRox -> $ ::looks at tricorder:: It looks like they are another floor down, then through a series of rooms ....let's take this stairway down... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: reaches for her rifle :: STSF_BluRox -> $:: bounds down the stairs, carefully maintaining somewhat of a grip on the rail to prevent another fall and hitting her head again, Tisa would never forgive her if she did:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oh great... ::concentrates on steering the trolley and not letting it crash into anything:: Action> nhepner downs 3 of the ape creatures, but the group keeps coming STSF_BluRox -> (cart is about to crash into a wall of apes!) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*():: starts firing as well:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Stop that damn cart! ::sets down the antigrav sled next to the cart:: Lets move her over. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::grinds cart to a halt!!: Jas -> ((Thought they were coming from behind again.. whoops)) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: lunges for the cart :: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Okay. ::Helps pick her up to move to the sled:: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Will they never stop coming? ::continues pewpew-ing:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*():: continues to fire as they move Kwai:: Ayumu Kasuga -> Oh gosh. This thing. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]:: helps mover her over :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::helping move her with one hand and trying to shoots apes with the other, not doing well with either:: STSF_BluRox -> (remember, colonists and others from five worlds were missing... = a good many subjects!) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ ::helps carry Kwai and put her onto the sled:: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves to the front of the group to get better aim:: ACTION: AFTER ABOUT A DOZEN OF THE APE CREATURES ARE HIT AND FALL, THE OTHERS BREAK OFF AND RETREAT THE OTHER WAY..... Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::helping carry Kwai:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: checks Kwai's head :: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::lets out a sigh of relief, and lowers phaser:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves to push the anti-grav sled:: This is better. STSF_BluRox -> $:: Blu's team reaches the bottom of the stairs and finds the doors locked and have to find another way around, follows tricorder:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() [email protected]#$%^&*() ;::Counts heads to make sure they have all their people Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() dang ita abt time. how much futher ACTION> Sled get to where Ape men are littering the floor and blocking the way, the controls will need to be adjusted to go over them nhepner42 -> ::starts pushing ape bodies out of the way:: STSF_BluRox -> (you still have a few flights of stairs and some sloping corridors or get to my runabout!) Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves over and quickly begins moving the ape men to the side:: Oh, the fun never ends. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::increases grav settings to move the cart a few more inches up:: That's as high as it'll go. ACTION> One of the Apes that was only partially stunned, reaches out and grabs Jax by the tail Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] We need to raise and lower this thing :: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::aims phaser at ape grabbing Jas’s tail and fires:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ((Jax better not have a tail!)) ACTION> Ape falls to floor stunned, but now Jas also has a slightly numb stunned tail Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*()nhepner Be careful Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Maneuvers the cart over the downed ape men:: STSF_BluRox -> $ :: quickly...this way:: runs down corridor toward the sound of weapons fire:: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::lowers phaser:: Apologies, I didn't think carefully Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: learning the sled controls :: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::tail feels somewhat numb causing him to lose balance just a bit... takes a moment to steady himself:: ACTION> The sound of running boots approach August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Sniffles:: I think my extensions were singed:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Uh oh. More company. ::Pushes a bit faster:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Jas are you OK? ACTION> :: SOMETHING IS CLOSING ON THE TEAM nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nervously raises phaser again, much more slowly this time:: STSF_BluRox -> (AHEAD) Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks over at Nickles:: Oh yeah, I've been turned into a mu-- ::turns head towards noise:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Check your fire people, we have friendlys on the way as well. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() we need to keep moving.... like now Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Another group!? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: watches but hold fire until she sees who’s coming at them:: ACTION> A GROUP OF SECURITY PERSONNEL ROUND THE CORNER TOWARDS THEM.. weapons also drawn and pointing towards WILL's team nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::aims, but awaits orders to fire this time:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::ducks down slightly with his hands up:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Friendly! STSF_BluRox -> $ Security detail recognizes Commander Robinson...both of them Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sees its their folks:: HEY Guys easy does it its us!! STSF_BluRox -> Then they see the Lizard and aim towards it nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::puts down phaser, and relaxes a bit:: STSF_BluRox -> $ ::Comes around the corner and sees her teams have met up:: Good, we've found you. Have you found Captain Kwai? Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::raise hands higher to show no hostility:: Oh for the love of... Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: steps forward:: Easy fellows he’s on our side. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hold you fire, that’s an order. STSF_BluRox -> $ Phasers lowered by Blu's detail.. STSF_BluRox -> $ :: steps forward:: Jax....will...where is Kwai? ::: looks around to Christina, Heather and Ayumu:: And what are you doing with that? ::seeing a creature on a cart:: nhepner42 -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::glances unnoticed and nervously at the cart:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I’m sorry sir that’s the Captain. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::lowers hands as well, looks over to Nickles and Will:: Much appreciated. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() She is right here, boss. ::points to the cart:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: protecting the wasp creature :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() welcome August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()She is With Ayumu and Nickles STSF_BluRox -> :: walks over and looks down at it....seeing an odd but distinctive trill spot pattern down the side of the creature:: Bloody Blue Blazes...not again...... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We need to get back to the ship and fix this while we still can. Also I am not sure how long I have, but they've given me an injection as well. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Again? STSF_BluRox -> We need to find J'Rom, we'll need him to help restore her again...if we are able to...... STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused:: Jas -> || Christina_Nickles -> :PPaused:: nhepner42 -> paused STSF_BluRox -> Well done everyone and thanks for your patience letting us run over a little to get the teams togehter! Now the fun starts next week! Ayumu Kasuga -> Yay! nhepner42 -> Woo, yay fun STSF_BluRox -> You all were awesome...and...again, you did not kill our guest redshirt!! This is a good thing, we'd like to keep him! Jas -> Yessssss. Heather Jamieson -> Night a Heather Jamieson -> All STSF_BluRox -> ok, know some of you have to run so officially crew dismissed and we'll pick up here next week STSF_BluRox -> Great job everyone, that was alot of fun, extra props to Kasuga for the bad wheel cart! Ayumu Kasuga -> :D Story of my life LtCmdrRobinson -> night everyone, and Jax® Christina_Nickles -> night all Im going to grab something to eat and go to bed. have to be back at work at 9 in the morning Christina_Nickles -> See ya Thur STSF_BluRox -> Good night all and we'll see you all next week. Sleep well all! STSF_BluRox -> See most of you on Thursday for Talon
  8. USS REPUBLIC MISSION BRIEFING AND RECAP - 51502.16 The away teams have met up and have been trying to locate the missing Kwai, after finding the 'now reptilian' Jas. Several of the team had been injured during a fight with some of the giant spider wasps, and now Jas has to protect the stunned redshirt. Will, Jax, Chirstina, Heather and Ayumu have pushed into a lab to avoid more of the spider-wasps behind them, only to come upon some struggle on the far side of the room, and several gigantic versions of the insectoids coming at them, all very well armored. Meanwhile, Kwai has managed to get a hold of J'Rom across the way in the back lab, barely able to be seen through the glass partition. STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM Ayumu Kasuga -> (yay, more Canadians! :D) Ayumu Kasuga -> ::in the lab, checking her rifle:: Christina_Nickles -> Commander Robinson? I think we’re in trouble ::points:: Ayumu Kasuga -> That's a good assumption. Christina_Nickles -> :: pulls her phaser pointing it at the oncoming instectiods:: STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> My Queen.....:: gagging:: You must have the ....::cough:: last injection.....If you do not..... The various DNA's will not coalesce and will reject each other....it is also the only way to con...con... control the rage...... LtCmdrRobinson -> ::already shooting at things, because it's his job:: ACTION: 4 OF THE ARMORED INSECTOIDS MOVE TO ATTACK, FLYING AND RUSHING FROM ALL DIRECTIONS. Ayumu Kasuga -> ::puts in a new energy pack and continues shooting:: Christina_Nickles -> :: takes Wills lead and also begins firing at the creatures:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Got something for ya! ::tosses a photon grenade to the ceiling and ducks down:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::where last time this happened, Kwai had directed her wraith against her crew in a mall-mishap, this time she's got her anger rightfully directed towards J'Rom and is singularly determined to do him in:: Youzzzzzz did thizzzzzzzzzzzzz. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :; ducks also:: ::turns firing her phaser at one that’s rushing from the side:: ACTION: GRENADE GOES OFF IN THE ENCLOSED ROOM, THE CONCUSSION KNOCKING THE INSECTOIDS AND THE AWAY TEAM DO THE GROUND DUE TO THE CONCUSSION OF THE BLAST. EVERYONE IS DAZED. Jas -> @ ::to stunned Red Shirt:: ...and so I said, that's what the ridges are for! ::laughs to self:: STSF_BluRox -> (EVERYONE give me a 1-20) Jas -> (Even me?) LtCmdrRobinson -> (13) STSF_BluRox -> (not Kwai or Jas) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: falls over off balance:: Christina_Nickles -> 11 Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Falls to the ground :: Heather Jamieson -> (4) August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Falls to the ground:: August Jax Robinson -> (20) Jas -> ((BRb) Ayumu Kasuga -> (13) Capt Rian Kwai -> Yooooouuuuu huuuuuurt me. ::angry buzzing, determined to choke the life out of J'Rom:: STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> Yes.....Yes ...and you....::choke:: Are beautiful....You will be the ruler of the Quadrant, of the Galaxy. ::: Stop! You must have the ......::choke:: Injection....the Tarkalian Wasp will never blend correctly with the Cho'lith Spider venom. It's for ....you're own ....::choke:: Stop!! August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Yells:: Will?! Jas -> @ Anyways, what's your name? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::coughs:: my bad, I got excited. Sorry! Jas -> @ ::pauses for several awkward moments:: ACTION: Heather is stunned looking up at the ceiling, unable to move for a moment, Christina is slightly stunned and will need a moment. Will is seeing starts, but can stagger to his feet, August was shielded by Will and only has a ring in the ears and Ayumu is able to stagger to feet as well. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Coughs, reaches out to find him:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stumbles around, like a drunk person:: Jas -> @ ::gives RS a friendly punch in the shoulder:: Ah, ith awight, you're fine thith way anywayth. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::starts shooting wasps while they are down:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> Two of the insectoids are back up in the air, , the other two are staggering around, near the AT on the ground Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: just lays there not moving :: STSF_BluRox -> (nhepner42 will now be playing the part of our stunned Redshirt) Jas -> (Readies phaser ::grins::) August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Tries to help Will up, yells... since she can't hear at her best:: ARE YOU OK? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Leans on a wall for support and to catch her breath:: Wow. Dat blast. nhepner42 -> @ ::twitches on the ground, eyes open slowly:: STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> Also mutating to an extent, tries to get free from her grasp, desperately reaching for the command hypo to control her Jas -> @ ::leaning back against the wall, talking to himself:: I thwear to god if they don't change me back by the end of thith... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Not really. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: starts to open her eyes, as she is hearing the ringing and the buzzing near her:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Stunned face up :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Wasps, Jax, WASPS! ::shooting again:: nhepner42 -> @ ::blinks several times and turns head to the side, looking at the man sitting beside him:: Uhhh, hi there August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Ducks and shoots and anything:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::takes cover and shoots at the wasps:: STSF_BluRox -> (Jas is afraid his nickname will be Jar Jar) Jas -> @ ::turns his lizardy-gaze to Hepner:: Oh hi there, I thee you're awake.. Jas -> (Psh, not at all... ::gulps::) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::trying to cover Nickles and Heather:: ACTION: 2 of the spider wasps turn the corner near Jas and nhepner nhepner42 -> @ Oh, wow. You're an interesting looking fellow... Jas -> @ Oh cr-- ::brings phaser up and fires at spider wasps:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::starts getting feeling back in her hands and arms bringing her hands up to cover her ears:: nhepner42 -> @ ::sees the sipder wasps, releases a sigh of exasperation:: Ow, this'll be fun ACTION: WILL hits one of them, it drops to the floor August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Helps Will stand up, glances up as he shoots:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> Another turns and fires webbing at Jax, but it misses her and ends up partially immobilizing WIL and Ayumu Capt Rian Kwai -> ::knocking J'Rom's head into the floor while choking him, essentially to disorient him and...well...try to kill him:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::goes down, still shooting with his one free hand:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Wow again, really. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Able to move and notices her rifle is a bit away from her :: STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> :: Desperately buzzes command to a pair of the remaining guard wasps, for them to subdue and hold her... Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*():: manages to get to her knees, trying to crawl away from the noise with one hand on the floor and the other covering one ear, not sure which way she’s going:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues shooting with her free hand as well, but unable to move to get a better shot:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Gets back on her feet, starts to free Will, then reaches over to free Ayumu:: STSF_BluRox -> Queens Guard Insectoids> :: start to move to assist him, but then recognize their queen and move back Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Thank you. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: scoots over to get her rifle, then to get up :: Jas -> @ ::continues firing phaser at wasps:: ::pewpewpew:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ ::fires at the wasps:: ACTION> Jax has fully regained her balance and is able to stand, almost getting hit by the partially prone Ayumu nhepner42 -> @ ::Sees Jas's phaser and pats self along pants:: Wait, didn't I have one of those? Uh, hey you... uh, Jar Jar go on and take 'em out Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Sorry! Jas -> ((Did that count as a breach in the time-space continuum?? :o)) August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Gets to her feet:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pries the webbing off the rest of her body with her free arm:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: trying to gt away from the buzzing of the creature:: Jas -> @ ::ignores the comment, hissing and pewpewing:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::fires at the last wasp that is still airborne:: nhepner42 -> @ ::gets to his feet and stands with Jas between him and the spider wasps. Mimics shooting:: Pewpew, yeah you go this Jar Jar! ACTION> Ayumu hits onf of the confused ones on the ground and down it goes STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> Will's shot finds it's mark Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Rises, rifle in hand, to Kasuga's side :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :; manages to find something to lean on to get to her feet:: WILL No more grenades!! Jas -> @ ::seeing the first wasp buzz frantically and fall to the ground, tosses the phaser to Hepner and tries to get up:: STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> :: virtually unable to speak, drops the control serum from his grasp and it rolls across the lab floor. Blood is coming from his head and nostrils LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Welcome back Nickles, no promises! Jas -> @ ::Hepner:: Take thith and thtart thooting! August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We need to get out of here Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::frees herself finally stumbling forward into a wall:: nhepner42 -> @ ::fumble with phaser in hands but readies aim. starts shooting at the other spider wasp:: Nice shooting there ACTION> A lot of buzzing, yelling and banging is coming from the next room over Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() What about the Captain though? nhepner42 -> @ ::pew:: Jas -> @ ::feeling sensation returning to his body, though odly not to his tongue, struggles to get up to his full height and bear his claws:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Sounds like the party is in the next room, lets go! Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ ::follows Will:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::yells:: Boss! Kwai! ::heads that way:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::follows them:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: finally gets her balance back and follows Will:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I think we should be running from trouble Will.... ACTION> As Will and his team move towards the next room, they see two extra large spider wasps guarding the way, and what appears to be a fight between two more, that are on the floor and lots of bloody goo is flying around, as one of them smashes the other into the floor nhepner42 -> @ ::fires two more shots before stumbling and almost falling:: Whoa, guess I'm still feeling that phaser shot ::attempts to get to his feet and continue shooting:: Jas -> @ ::seeing the second wasp fall to the ground, turns to Hepner:: Not bad there.. hey, do you haf a communicator? STSF_BluRox -> @ Jas and nhepner stun the insectoids Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Will shall we split up and fire at the same time at the guards? STSF_BluRox -> (still with us Kwai?) nhepner42 -> @ ::lowers phaser:: Hm? Yeah, I think so. Lemme check. ::rifles through pockets:: Jas -> @ ::leans back against the wall, keeping a lookout down either end of the corridor for more trouble:: nhepner42 -> @ ::keeps rifling:: Gimme a sec... ::pulls out phaser:: Got it! ::tosses it to Jas before slumping down next to him:: nhepner42 -> ::*communicator:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> The two extra large ones turn toward the away team as they arrive at the doorway LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods:: Take em down. ::shoots the left one in the face:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: gets into position to fire at the wasps and does so on Wills command:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((sorry, computer glitch here. Eek)) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Staying close to Kasuga, covering Will and Company :: Jas -> @ ::catches communicator and tosses it back:: I cant uth it with theeth clawth, you haf to contact the otherth. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::fires at the one on the right:: STSF_BluRox -> (almost missed your big scene) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((big time lag here for some reason)) nhepner42 -> @ ::catches it back:: Oh, right... Guess the phaser's still slowing my head down Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shoots at the big guards heading towards them:: ACTION> As they fire, they hit the one cleanly, but the second one gets into the group, and drives it's stinger through "Redshirt Bobby"... Jas -> @ ::grunts in response:: Yeah thure thing.. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Gasps :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() NOO! LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Dammit Bobby! August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::opens her Tric, scans::: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: aims her phaser at the wasp:: nhepner42 -> @ ::fumbles with communicator, his fingers are still slightly numb:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Trying to hold her phaser at the same time, shaking lightly:: ACTION> THE WASP IS KILLED AND THEY ARE LEFT LOOKING AT ANOTHER, THIS ONE WITH WHAT APPEARS TO BE SHREDS OF A STARFLEET UNIFORM, SMASHING AH OBVIOUSLY DEAD OTHER MUTANT'S HEAD INTO THE FLOOR REPEATEDLY Capt Rian Kwai -> ::is clearly angry....an angry spider/wasp thing:: ACTION> WILL HAS SEEN THIS BEFORE, AND HAD LOST MEN TO THIS.......BUT THIS WAS...MUCH MORE... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hey, its DEAD! ::not sure who this wasp is, but its doing the right things:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: We have to find the captain. Let kill it and find her August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::walks over next to Will:: STSF_BluRox -> $$ Blu> Tory, if we do not hear from them soon, we're going down ourselves LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Everyone hold your fire. ::pushes Jax's phaser down:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hold on there.. isn't those pieces of uniform on its body? ::puts down her rifle:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()::Puts phaser away, hands him her Tric:: Jas -> @ You going to get that working anytime thoon? Capt Rian Kwai -> ::turns to face the voice that she heard, angry buzzing heard:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We need to find the Captain ::more of a stern voice and aiming her phaser at the standing wasp: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Are you a wasp queen, or are you a Starfleet Captain? ::might still have to shoot her:: STSF_BluRox -> (wouldn't be the first time you've shot your commanding officers) Christina_Nickles -> ((LOL)) nhepner42 -> @ Yeah, yeah. Gimme a sec ::starts pushing random numbers because he can't remember anyone he was with, or who to call. And he's sure he doesn't need to call ghostbusters:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::cocks head to the side:: Not sure who you are anymore? We'll figure it out later I guess. ::shoots her:: ACTION> THE CREATURE BEGINS TO RISE, LOOKING MENACINGLY TOWARDS THEM AND GOES DOWN TO WILL'S SHOT Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() If you didn’t I was going to.. Let go find the Captain! Capt Rian Kwai -> ((LOL)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() That is the Captain, Nickles. And she is going to be pissed when she wakes up. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::gives him an Odd look:: What??? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() What else is new? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() The Captain? That? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sighs:: F---. Now we have to carry her out. Didn’t think about that. Capt Rian Kwai -> ::out for the count...for now:: STSF_BluRox -> (Isn't she regally beautiful? At least the wasp part, the spider legs, sorta creepy Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() It could very well be. ::shrugs:: Jas -> @ ::shoots an impatient look at Hepner:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grabs Will and Hugs him tightly:: STSF_BluRox -> pause sim STSF_BluRox -> pause sim Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: shakes her head and holsers her phaser:: We need to contact the ship also but we are to far underground August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused:: Christina_Nickles -> ::paused:: nhepner42 -> ::Paused:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: Jas -> ::le pause:: Capt Rian Kwai -> (Gotta go guys. Sorry about the lag)) STSF_BluRox -> SO....THE CURRENT SITUATION FOR NEXT WEEK....... STSF_BluRox -> (were you stunning or killing teh wasps?) August Jax Robinson -> ((yes)) Ayumu Kasuga -> (Stunning) Christina_Nickles -> stunning Jas -> Aye, you're all stunning. STSF_BluRox -> You are still in an underground facility full of stunned and or dead mutants STSF_BluRox -> There are a few thousand here in the facility August Jax Robinson -> yeah, but my Husband is Super Awesome.. STSF_BluRox -> You have a new Reptilian officer you've picked up, a stunned redshirt and a dead red shirt Jas -> Uh, that's not supposed to be permanent.. STSF_BluRox -> you have a stuneed giant creatuer that you suspect is the Captain and another that she's obviously killed in her rage STSF_BluRox -> Think that about says it...... Next week, return to ship and mop op this operation....try to figure out cures STSF_BluRox -> Anything else anyone? STSF_BluRox -> Next week, Tory and I get to come back into play, thank you Tory for being patient until we got to a rejoin for us STSF_BluRox -> nhepner, we hope you'll come back and play some more iwth us. Jas -> Whoo, medical dpt.! STSF_BluRox -> and if you all dont' ahve anything else, we forgot to tell Ayumu Happy Birthday last week nhepner42 -> I had fun today, so I'll be sure to come back STSF_BluRox -> so Happy Birthday Hans Ayumu Kasuga -> Thanks! :D STSF_BluRox -> Awesome nhepner STSF_BluRox -> and on that note, it's late...so Crew Dismissed! Christina_Nickles -> Happy Bday Ayumu August Jax Robinson -> Happy BirthdaY Hans, what does Canada do on Birthdays? Ayumu Kasuga -> Have poutine August Jax Robinson -> Club baby seals? Ayumu Kasuga -> lol. Jas -> Happy Birthday fellow Canadian!! :D ::throws celebratory bacon at:: Ayumu Kasuga -> Thanks for the birthday wishes... was fun. STSF_BluRox -> lol, ok, I have to head out, got an early dentist appt then work. Night all Ayumu Kasuga -> Goodnight folks. August Jax Robinson -> nite nite everyone and my Hero Hubby LtCmdrRobinson -> night everyone and wife® Christina_Nickles -> night all Jas -> G'night everyone! nhepner42 -> Night all
  9. MISSION BRIEFING: The Away Team has caught up with several of our previously captured members and have been trying to escape from several of the terraforming facilities mutated security forces. Will and Jax have been located, as well as the now lizard man, new guy Jas.... After downing several of the security teams and having Jax run around the corner into them, they are now facing waves of flying spidery wasp creatures, all bent on spearing each of them and protecting their queen who is nearby. During the first attack however, one of the young redshirts was stunned and Jas caught part of a blast and now can't speak well. Meanwhile....back in the lab......... Kwai is about to encounter her former nemesis and self proclaimed leader of his genetically improved Terraformed race of spider wasp and other creatures.. STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM ACTION: The door before Kwai begins to open, only to show her the horror awaiting her inside...... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::trying to catch up to Rian, wherever she is:: STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> I knew you would come........ Step inside.... :: motioning her into the room, already containing several fully armored wasp sentry's. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::currently being dragged along with the group:: Why ith mah tongue awll numb?? Capt Rian Kwai -> ::was feeling rather confident, if not fueled by anger, until the door starts to open and she peaks inside:: What have you done? ::narrows her eyes:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> Several more of the wasps that had been chasing Jas turn the corner Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Because someone shot you. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Follows behind Will, trying to make sure that the others are still with them:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::follows the group:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> The lead one pivots and shoots webbing pinning Ayumu to the wall, and speeding towards her LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::fires at the wasps as soon as they round the corner:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Webbed:: Ahh Christina_Nickles -> ((Am I still with the group? Or did I get left behind someplace?)) STSF_BluRox -> (I can fix that) ACTION: Nickles is webbed as well LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::motions for folks to take cover while they fight it out:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oh no. STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> Come......come and let me see you..... STSF_BluRox -> :: still not stepping out from behind the glass of the partition between them... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Takes a bit of cover close to Kasuga and Nickles :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::struggling in the webbing trying to get herself free:: Capt Rian Kwai -> You can see me just fine. ::spitting her response out:: *What* have you done? Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks around for a phaser he can use with his good arm:: STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> Yes....even better than before. I doubted I could make you even more beautiful than last time.....but look at you!! Magnificent! LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::keeps firing to hold back the wasps until someone can get those two out of the webs:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I cant get to my phaser Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Struggles as well, then looks to Heather:: Are you using us as cover? STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> What have I done? Can you not feel it? Don't you remember the power you held before? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Can see them both... makes an adjustment to her phaser rifle :: I'm going to try to cut this. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::spots a fallen phaser on the ground, probably Ayumu's or Nickle's, and starts dragging himself over to it:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shots at the Wasps as well:: any plan? ACTION> Several of the creatures fly down the corridor, swinging stingers and shooting webs.... , one diving down to pick up the numbfaced Jax Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Fires at the segments of the web furthest from Kasuga's leg, but enough to free it :: STSF_BluRox -> (Jas..give me a number between 1-10) Jas -> ((3)) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oooh. ::moves her leg:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Be careful Heather Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yeah.. :: Moves to Kasuga's arm to free it...fires :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() WILL BEHIND YOU COMING DOWN THE CORRIDOR!!!! STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> As Jas reaches for the phaser, one of the spiderwasps grabs him up in it's legs, but not before he grabs the weapon:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::grabs Nickles's phaser and starts firing down both directions of the corridor like a [email protected]$$:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() WILL One of them has Jas!! LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shoots the wasp flying off with Jas:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::calling out since she’s stuck and cant get loose:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::buzzes angrily at J'Rom...unlike last time she's not the mindless drone or thing he'd made her into...this time she's retain a great deal of her own personality. And this Kwai is furious at J'Rom:: Oh I remember all right. I remember your attempt to control me. I remember a lot, J'Rom. You really think this is a good idea? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks behind her quickly, then back to cutting them out :: I'm afraid I'll get too close :: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Covers Will as he shoots in the other direction:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::tries to do his best to fire the phaser at the wasp:: Why did it haf to be wathpth!! Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Fires to free Kasuga's hand again, severs some of the webbing :: Ayumu Kasuga -> A ACTION> Will shoots a leg off, and Jas shoots it in the abdomen, causing it to drop him to the floor and land on top of him Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves her legs and arms about, trying to break free:: Hopefully, it'll work STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> I see you did not get the last treatment. we can fix that, then you'll feel better. You are just feeling hostile from the various mutations. Do you realize what you can be? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Work on it, Let me get Christina. :: Moves over to her and doe the same thing, firing close as she can to sever the webbings encasing Christina : Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::trapped beneath the wasp, tries to fire the phaser and stun the remaining ones:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Will do. Thanks. ::keeps trying to free herself:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::starts to pull the wasp off of Jas:: Jax, Cover! Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Heather aim carefully please!!! STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> I've perfected my methods. Instead of worrying and wasting years Terraforming whole planets, I've finally made it where we can terraform the living body so it can endure and overcome the environment...any environment. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Good idea ::Keeps shooting:: Hurry Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I know I know. :: fires, melting some more of the webbing close to Christina's left hand :: STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> My little Kwai.......Do not be angry...you should revel in the gift I've given you! You will be the mother of a whole new race. A race that can live in these outer reaches, one that does not need to relay on the Federation, or the Romulans or Cardassians or anyone but ourselves. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: turns her head to the side and leans as far away from where Heather is shooting as she can:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues firing at wasps, covering Will:: STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> You will mother a race of smarter, stronger beings..... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::knocks the wasp off to the side and shoots it once more in the face for good measure:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks :: Let me try your right hand. :: pew pew :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: leans the other way::: STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> And with you by my side, we will rule the universe if you wish it. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::rips her left arm free of the webbing and tries to remove the rest of the webbing on her body:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: pulls her right hand free of the Webbing:: STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> ::motions for a pair of the others to bring her bowls of nectar to drink:: You must be thirsty, just take a drink Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::drags himself to cover with his one good arm, grumbling to himself:: I hate being thtunned... STSF_BluRox -> (wB) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks again :: Now your legs... :: fires :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: starts peeling the webbing off her arms and face:: STSF_BluRox -> (repeat since she dropped) STSF_BluRox -> [sTSF_BluRox] J'Rom> ::motions for a pair of the others to bring her bowls of nectar to drink:: You must be thirsty, just take a drink Capt Rian Kwai -> ::has seen enough, has had enough and how feels J'Rom as the ultimate threat to herself, and the rest of the Federation for that matter, launches herself in attack her nemeses intent in destroying him for what he's done:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Glances back seeing them Free:: STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> It is just:: motions for the drones to intercept and hold her:: :: a bit worried that they will not be able to contain her anger:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: as the webbing is cut pulls it loose from her clothing and then her legs and stands free:: Thanks Heather STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> :: hits another button on the panel, as doors behind him slowly begin to open, a few more of her royal guard behind ..but notes that she is starting to push past the drones.... Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yeah, thanks alot Heather. I owe you a round of beer at the next starbase. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Now lets go help the others and Find Kwai and get out of here. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::wipes the excess webs from her body:: STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> Now now my dear....no need to be so aggressive, :: still slowly backing away, not sure of how this is going:: Capt Rian Kwai -> Nooooooooooooooooooo! ::pulling away from anyone who gets in her way, murder in her eyes:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :Looks at the floor:: Hey, where'd my phaser go? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Readjusts her rifle settings :: STSF_BluRox -> (Rian 1-4 please) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oh well. ::takes out her phaser rifle and calibrates it:: Capt Rian Kwai -> (3) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::hears distant yelling:: Boss is in trouble! Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I think Jas grabbing it. I believe will has Mine. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Follows Will:: What if she *is* the trouble? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::tosses the phaser back to Christina:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::now slumped up against a wall, tosses the phaser across the floor to Ayumu:: Thorry, need to uth it. ACTION> Rian is able to toss off both of the active guards, the others still just waking in their sleeping cells and only she and J'Rom stand face to face Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I heard it too Will Which way? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Then we'll shoot her and carry her home. Ayumu Kasuga -> @#$%^&*() Oh, that's all right. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Gives him "The Look" ::: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::catches her phaser:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::tosses it back:: You use it. I have another one, in my pack. STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> Look at you, the transformation is nearly complete.....spread your wings..... Feel the power you have. You will be the answer that this quadrant has been looking for all these year! LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::keeps moving down the corridor:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::catches the phaser with his one good arm:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Jas can you move? STSF_BluRox -> Stunned Redshirt is still on the floor by Nickles feet Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::numb-lizard chuckle... whatever that sounds like:: Only half... help that guy. Capt Rian Kwai -> ::has only eyes for destroying J'Rom, starts advancing him menacingly, muttering some rather colorful curses in a buzz-ladened Trill:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: grabs the RedShirt and drags him over there where Jas is:: STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> ::His own transformatin taking more effect buzzes and chitters a calming tone to her:: My lovely queen, how magnificent you are. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Jas IM going to leave this guy here with you, Do you think you can keep yourself and him safe? Or Do you think you will need some help? STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> And I believe it is almost Valentine's Day, I will go get you a heart to eat my love, and cement our rule over these....lesser beings. Capt Rian Kwai -> ::with a strangled cry, launches herself at him with the intent of strangling him and tearing him literally limb from limb:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::holds up the phaser:: We'll be jutht fine. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::reaches the end of the corridor, stops at a set of doors:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Good, Will lets go fins the Captain Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: takes off after Will seeing him in the distance:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Let's do it. STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> :: reaches up to fend her off, continuing to buzz calmly at her, but knowing that he's made her much more powerful than before, and angrier... Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Good luck. ::goes after Nickels and Will:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Follows Kasuga :: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Stops behind Will, catching her breath:: Why did you stop? Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::leans back against the wall, looking at the unconscious RedShirt:: Well, justht you an' me buddy. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: catches up with Will and Jax:: Which way Will LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Sounds like some bad business on the other side of these doors, everyone be ready. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: holds up her weapon:: Im ready STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> My queen.....you must stop....You are hurting me!! LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::rushes into the room:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::catches him around his throat intenting to silence that buzzing with ever ounce of her being...although she could now use her more lethal appendages, it's still her humanoid side that she's instincitively using to basically start chocking the life out of this creep:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Follows :: ACTION> THE OTHER GUARDS TURN AND LAUNCH TOWARD THOSE COMING IN THE DOOR THESE MUCH BIGGER THAN THE OTEHRS WASPS HAD BEEN, BEING THE ROYAL GUARD AND ALL.... Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::RedShirt:: Tho... thith happen to you often? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Holy crap! STSF_BluRox -> j'rOM...> My...Que....::cough:: Kwai....my love....stop...Buzzz....buzzz.. STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM Christina_Nickles -> ::paused:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: Jas -> ::paused:: STSF_BluRox -> Dum dum dum....... STSF_BluRox -> Tune in next week to see if you should have replaced phasers with cans of Raid!! STSF_BluRox -> See if the creatures across the room are either dancing, trying to kill each other or are taking part of some ritual courtship dance.... Capt Rian Kwai -> See if you can stop Rian from committing murder STSF_BluRox -> See if anyone has found the one replicator on the ship that Holly has programmed to only make Bacon and Toast STSF_BluRox -> (they only see to big bugs dearie) August Jax Robinson -> See if we can dig out of our houses STSF_BluRox -> Will might take the swatter to you! STSF_BluRox -> See if Jas can ever not have a numb tongue! Capt Rian Kwai -> And you glad the groundhog saw his shadow? STSF_BluRox -> Ok, enough being silly. Anyone have anything before we close up and dismiss? Jas -> See how badly the RedShirt will react when he wakes up! lol Heather Jamieson -> Nothing here STSF_BluRox -> Hush you, I'll let him win STSF_BluRox -> :: looking up recipies for Groundhog:: LtCmdrRobinson -> Most of my snow has melted STSF_BluRox -> and another storm Thursday and Sat night... Christina_Nickles -> Yuck Blu you have had to much up there already. You need to stop praying for more Capt Rian Kwai -> Okay guys. I need to head off to bed. :) STSF_BluRox -> In last 15 days, Worcester is at 92", Boston at 74" I live in the middle. 83" for me. Christina_Nickles -> Snow that is STSF_BluRox -> Ok, Crew Dismissed then.
  10. USS REPUBLIC MISSION BRIEFING 51502.02 - Season 23 As the Republic continues monitoring for more of the hostile ships from orbit, an away team had been dispatched to try to find our missing crew members in the underground city/lab complex on this former Terra forming project world. August and Will had escaped their captors, but not before they had injected Will, however he's showing no ill effects as yet. Jas and Kwai have escaped the lab where they had been injected and were to be given the control serum, and then during their escape, found a large area filled with what appeared to be giant spider-wasp creatures. Kwai seems strangely drawn to them. Kasuga, Christina and Heather continue to make their way into the facility, however the Klaxon has been sounded and there are huge packs of roving guards patrolling the facility. They did manage to catch up to Will and Jax in the process. STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM Jas -> ::looks to Rian with confusion:: Wait.. you want me to run away from you?? Ayumu Kasuga -> ::loads her rifle:: Capt Rian Kwai -> Yes. The guy who runs this facility wants me and won't hesitate to hurt anyone who gets in his way. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OK, the boss isn’t far. As I was saying, we follow the guards, we find Rian. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I thought we were going to the surface Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Aye sir whatever you say. Heather Jamieson -> :: Primes her weapon :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*()::motions to Heather and Ayumu to follow:: Jas -> ::raising his hand:: You did noticcce I had big clawssss right... like really sharp ones? I'm sssticking with you. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Nods:: Capt Rian Kwai -> You've got a chance to get out of here...maybe make it to safety. Get my crew out too while I distract JRom Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Right.. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() If I start to mutate from this injection they gave me, you can shoot me and return to the surface. Jas -> ::nods slowly, at first cautiously and then more sure:: I'll sssee if I can find the others. Capt Rian Kwai -> Go. Now. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Like I would let you get out of raising the kids.. please if I have to put up with them so do you Jas -> Good luck ::turns and begins running down the hallway away from Rian:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well we didn’t see Rian the way we came, and they didn’t see her going to the surface. That only leaves this direction. ::motions:: Lets check it out. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I don’t want to shoot you sir August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Only I get to shoot him Nickles Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Sounds good to me. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods to Jax:: Good because I don’t want to. Capt Rian Kwai -> ::turns, squares her shoulders:: Here goes something LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Don’t worry, my wife has practiced shooting me before. ::starts looking for Rian:: Jas -> ::continues down the hallway, ducking and dodging away from the wasp-creatures honing in on Rian:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::waits for Will and Jax to go first then falls in behind them:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::marches down the corridor, prepared to meet her end but to take JRom down with her:; August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Smiles:: (w) and he loves it Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Falls behind Nickles :: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Follows long:: Capt Rian Kwai -> (Follow the leader?) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::is leading:: Christina_Nickles -> ((LOL Looks that way)) Jas -> ((Bet they're in a single file line too...)) STSF_BluRox -> IHi Ho..hi ho....) Heather Jamieson -> (It's off to Rian we go... ) Christina_Nickles -> ((LOL)) ACTION: As Rian and Jas make their way further down the hallway, Rian gets that buzzing, humming feeling again, but more pronounced as she goes down the corridor Capt Rian Kwai -> (At least its not a conga line) STSF_BluRox -> (oh sure, I can see Will shaking a pair of maracas now, only to find out they are grenades) LtCmdrRobinson -> ((my wife would totally be Sleepy)) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Sir? What about all the Klaxons. Are they looking for us? or You folks? STSF_BluRox -> (and since Christina asked...) ACTION: ABOUT 25 OF THE APE LIKE CREATURES COME RUNNING DOWN THE CORRIDOR BEHIND THEM Christina_Nickles -> ((damn I knew I should have kept my mouth shut)) Christina_Nickles -> ((lol)) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Turns :: Anyone hear that? STSF_BluRox -> (You guys make this too easy for me!) Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues running down the hallway, glancing back once only to find Rian well out of view already:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops for a sec:: Umm where is it coming from? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: looks :: Behind- go go go! Run! Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks back:: We'd better keep running. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Why? what's back there?! Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks behind them:: WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!! RUN!! Capt Rian Kwai -> ::rather nervous now, not sure how she feels about the buzzing:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() APE CREATURES!!! Move move. ACTION: Creatures are gaining on them..... Heather Jamieson -> (( We gettin' Indiana Jones music of somethin'?) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::runs:: Jas -> ((Apes, why did it have to be apes...)) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Mr Robinson do you have any more grenades? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Nickles, it’s a small corridor, just shoot them all in the face! A wide beam would fill the entire corridor, they can’t avoid it! STSF_BluRox -> (all too easy)..... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Runs and adjusts her weapon :: Ayumu Kasuga -> Works for me ACTION: AS Jas turns the corner, he comes upon several of the lizard creatures in lab coats, and 2 that are clearly some type of cobra mutant. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops kneels down and does as Will says, setting phaser to wide beam and shoots:: STSF_BluRox -> @ Lizard Lab Tech 1> What are you doing down here? Only Medical and Science staff down here. And where is your coat and badge? Jas -> @ ::quickly grinds to a halt, like a deer in headlights:: I, ah, wasss sssent to ssecure the area and insure the prisonersss hadn't infiltrated thisss level. ACTION: As they fire down the hall, all for those in the front of the group suddenly are stunned and fall, causing many of those running in the back to trip and fall over the now prone bodies Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Hugs the wall and fire :: STSF_BluRox -> @ Lizard Lab Tech 1> You must be one of the newer ones. You should not be down this way yet. Get a coat off the hanger over there at least so not to contaminate anything, then get back to the barracks and put your ID on before you come back, understood? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Ducks:: ACTION> The rest of the ape pack has been stunned and are littering the corridor Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Good shot Jas -> @ ::nods his head without another word, grabbing a coat off the rack and continuing down the hall:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Nice! Pile em up! Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Nice shooting Heather now lets catch up with the others! Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Continues firing at the ape like creatures:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: looks behind them I thought you all would have continued on. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Lets go before they come around' STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*() (Ayumu is ejected with a game misconduct for firing on a man already down!) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Thanks.. Kasuga, you can stop now. STSF_BluRox -> (Rian, PM please) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oh. Sorry. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() yeah Kasuga.. I think one of them is on fire Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sniffs:: So I smell. STSF_BluRox -> (you do remember that these are Federation citizens that have also been captured, right?) STSF_BluRox -> (well, may have been a few volunteers) Christina_Nickles -> (( I did)) Ayumu Kasuga -> (Yah, just. OOps.) STSF_BluRox -> ( I think we lost Rian) Jas -> ((Just apologize afterwards.)) STSF_BluRox -> (then again, self defense is a good plea, they'd have gladly killed you) Ayumu Kasuga -> (If they're still alive, I'll buy them a round of beers) ACTION: AS THEY STAND THERE LOOKING AT THE DOWNED APES, ONE OF THE LAB COATED LIZARDS TURNS THE CORNER AHEAD OF THEM August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Screams:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hi. ::waves:: Ayumu Kasuga -> Ah. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::seeing the group, waves back:: Hey guysss, it'sss me! Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Who's "me"? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::turns real fast when hears Jax scream and reactively fires at the lizard:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*() AT Red shirt> Another one! :: starts to push past Christina to shoot the lizard man Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::ducks:: Wh--!? Jas -> ((::grimaces:: Red shirts..)) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Aims her weapon at the lizard man:: ACTION: Red shirt is stunned LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Everyone hold your damn fire! Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() DANGIT! Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We know him? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: pulls her phaser up:: STSF_BluRox -> (meanwhile Christina was thinking.....Headshot!) Christina_Nickles -> (( ::nods)) )) Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::peaks through claws:: You done there? Capt Rian Kwai -> ::coming to a junction with doors on either side:: I need a weapon ::angry enough to start buzzing:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shrugs:: I don’t know, but it talks and its not trying to eat us. So calm the heck down. ACTION: THE STEADY THRUMMING AND BUZZING SOUND CALLS TO RIAN...... Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Who are you? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() just shoot, it's so gross Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I'm the cadet, we met earlier...? ::raises hands, not wanting to be stunned:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shoots a look at Jax:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Cadet Jas? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ah, I remember. Did you see our Commander around here? STSF_BluRox -> # There is buzzing both directions, more of the maturation rooms, but the left hand door, seems to thrum loudest Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well, James actually... but yeah. Oh.. does your Commander happen to look a lot like an insect? ‘Cause if so, she's a ways down that hallway ::gestures behind him:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Uhh...I don't know. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks to Will and Jax:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Is it possible? ACTION: TWO OF THE GIANT SPIDER WASPS TURN THE CORNER BEHIND JAS, AS HE HAD STOPPED RUNNING AND TOOK TIME TO CHAT, THEY'VE FOUND HIM.... Capt Rian Kwai -> :: pauses just outside the door sensor range:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()) Uh oh. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::doesn't notice the spider wasps, still quite content at not being stunned:: ACTION: ONE LANDS ON HIS BACK, AND ARCS, READY TO PUT HIS STINGER THROUGH THE LIZARD Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::points:: What are those things? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shoots it quickly ,cause he is awesome:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: takes aim and fires at the Spiderwasp:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Now those are not friendly! Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Fires at the other one:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Loves how awesome her Hubby is:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Where did those things come from? and What are they? ACTION: WASP IS OBLITERATED WITH THE MULTIPE HITS, BUT Jas gets a bit of a stun from one of the shooter and goes down....is face partially numb LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ((definitely not Canadian spider wasps)) STSF_BluRox -> (think... Jar Jar....numb) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::motions for random red shirts to carry Jas and the other downed red shirt that Nickles shot:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::face connects with dirt, but only half of it feels it:: Waf jutht happened..? STSF_BluRox -> # J'Rom> :: presses a button, seeing her on his security camera:: Come my queen, I knew you'd come to me when the time was right..... :: the door begins to open LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We need to get Rian quickly and get out of here, lets MOVE. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() we still need to find Cmdr Kwai Jas -> ((Lizard s's and Jar Jar numb - how many speech impediments can I rack up in one session?)) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods and follows Will:: STSF_BluRox -> (Jas, you forgot to put an eh? at the end!) lol ACTION: The door before Kwai begins to open, only to show her the horror awaiting her inside...... Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Let's go. STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::paused:: Christina_Nickles -> ::paused:: August Jax Robinson -> {{Yeah eh? what's that aboot?}} Jas -> ::paused:: Heather Jamieson -> :: paused :: August Jax Robinson -> ::paused:: Heather Jamieson -> I need to head out. :) Night all STSF_BluRox -> Jax, you're going to have to fix the universal translators again STSF_BluRox -> Sorry about running over had a late start August Jax Robinson -> I was aboot to get to oit STSF_BluRox -> Hope you all enjoyed that and we'll pick up where we stopped next week Christina_Nickles -> It was fun STSF_BluRox -> Thank you to our guest for watching tonight, hope we didnt' scare you off too much August Jax Robinson -> ::Clapps::: Yaaay Capt Rian Kwai -> Great sim guys STSF_BluRox -> Ok, Crew Dismissed!
  11. USS REPUBLIC MISSION BRIEFING 051501.26 - SEASON 23 When we last left off Will and Jax had just escaped from the holding cell and were attempting to go find Rian. Rian and Jas had just escaped from the lab and were looking for an exit. The rescue mission had just went down to the surface and were attempting to reenter the shuttle bay cavern, the many many many mutants are searching around for more of you, and Blu and the rest of the crew are back on the ship guarding against more attack ships. Oh...and there are a few thousand mutants stationed in the caves, caverns and prepared underground facility STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM Jas -> ::to Rian, glancing to the unconscious or dead mutant on the ground:: Ssssso... left or right? August Jax Robinson -> ::Whispers to Will:: shouldn't we try and leave... get help ACTION: Will and Jax subdue the guard, there is a hall way that goes left and one that goes right. Ayumu Kasuga -> ::following the rescue team down the corridors:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::hand in the air, listening for a commotion:: Do you remember which way you came in with your guard friends? Christina_Nickles -> @We need to be careful so we don’t get captured also. ::whispering:: ACTION > Ayumu's group had just arrived at the lip of the hanger back precipice, you need to get down into the facility first LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::grabs the dart gun:: We need to get out of here and get some backup. And then find our missing folks. STSF_BluRox -> (I love repelling!) August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Good idea Will Ayumu Kasuga -> @ I agree. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well 50-50 chance here, lets go left. STSF_BluRox -> (drat) Christina_Nickles -> @:: motions for the group to follow:: Lets go. Keep the voices to a minimum. :: starts down towards the facility:: ACTION: As Will and Jax move to the left, a party of workers pass the area, but do not notice the downed guard in the cell and keep heading the other way Jas -> @ ::looking both ways:: No... no I don't. This place is a maze. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::heads that way, keeping Jax close:: You see anything mutated, you smash its face. Ayumu Kasuga -> @ ::nods and following along with the rest of the team:: STSF_BluRox -> (does that include Kwai Will?) August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I can do that... Heather Jamieson -> @ I can't construct a decent map. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::she hopes:: STSF_BluRox -> (since it's been a few weeks since all of you have been here, lets just say that you know of, there are several levels of cave like cavern, an d some of you have seen at least 3 levels of detention, quarters and labs) Christina_Nickles -> @We are going to have to just keep our ears and eyes open and be ready. LtCmdrRobinson -> (we can fix her face later, on the ship ;) ) Capt Rian Kwai -> ::frowns:: Okay, then we head right. Keep a look out for landmarks and if we don't seem to be making progress we'll try the other route. STSF_BluRox -> (good enough) STSF_BluRox -> (Tory, you can join Nickles group in rescue party if you wish, or hang on ship) Jas -> ::nods to Rian, eyeing both of their increasingly dramatic mutations:: Well, let'ssss go then.. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Wishes they could move faster:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves faster but tries to stay quiet:: Capt Rian Kwai -> We've got to do something about that hissing. ::now she knows how the other crew felt with her buzzing:: Let's go. ::waves him to follow her:: Pretend we know where we're going and what we're doing. Ayumu Kasuga -> @::near the back of the group, points her phaser forward:: Tory Knight -> (( I think I was on the ship... Unfortunately, I've slept since then. =\ ) Jas -> ::nods, proceeding to follow Rian while maintaining the composure of a guard doing his rounds:: ACTION: As Kwai and Jas continue down the corridor, they pass several other lab areas, with what appears to be some sort of sleeping areas of bio beds Christina_Nickles -> @:: slowly making their way down through the corridors that she remembered STSF_BluRox -> (we just dispatched another rescue team) Capt Rian Kwai -> ::mumbling under her breath about J'Rom's parentage...which of course sounds like an annoyed/angry buzz:: LtCmdrRobinson -> (come on down Tory, its fun down here. Everyone’s getting mutated!) August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Sniffles:: STSF_BluRox -> (which, when we left off were on the surface of the planet attempting to find a way quietly into the facility, but it seems they've magic edited in, os we'll leave it there then) Heather Jamieson -> :: using her sight as a night vision aide :: ACTION> Footsteps are heard around the corner... Tory Knight -> (( Eh, I think I'm okay up in space, thanks. ;) )) Jas -> ::looking at the passing labs:: At leassst we're not in there right now. Christina_Nickles -> @:: holds her hand up for everyone to stop:: : listens carefully to see if they can tell if they are getting closer or not:: Heather Jamieson -> :: stops , but not before tapping the rifle barrel against nickles' back :: Ayumu Kasuga -> @::Stops:: Capt Rian Kwai -> I don't remember any of this from before. ::frowning, pausing just a moment to peek into a room:: Jas -> ::keeps an eye down the hallway, making sure they don't get surprised or jump-scared:: Ayumu Kasuga -> @::cups a hand to her ear, not hearing anything so far:: ACTION: Kwai and Jas hear footsteps coming down the corridor Tory Knight -> ::in her office, waking up amidst a sea of PADDs, all with data pertaining to the scientists involved with experiments here in the colony:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::passes a few side rooms that look occupied, keeps moving down the tunnel:: Jas -> ::stands at attention at the door, pretending to be on duty and doing official-type things:: Tory Knight -> (( Er, add a % for ship action... )) Christina_Nickles -> @ Anyone hear anything more? I heard a few steps but now nothing Tory Knight -> % ::having fallen asleep researching as she awaits the results from the rescue teams:: Tory Knight -> % ::frowning, looks to the time on her LCARS terminal:: ::says something rather un-ladylike:: Capt Rian Kwai -> C'mon. Let's keep moving :knowing she's hearing steps, but think she can fudge her way through any confrontation:: Christina_Nickles -> @ Ayumu do you remember any of this? Heather Jamieson -> @ :: listens :: Jas -> Alright, if you ssssay ssssso ::glances down the corridor, ready to follow Rian:: Ayumu Kasuga -> @ Err yeah. I think we should go this way. ::Points:: Capt Rian Kwai -> Change of plans. ::grabs him and yanks him into the room and against the wall away from the windows:: Bzzzzz ::hand on her lips:: STSF_BluRox -> % :: on ship, fighting the urge to head down herself, but knows Tisa has most likely told Holly not to let her beam down. There was always her yacht if needed though... Christina_Nickles -> @Lead the way. Heather take up the rear. Tory Knight -> % ::standing, shaking off the sleepies, and heading for the replicator:: Latte, sweetened. ::pause:: And make it a double-shot. ACTION> A group of workers bypass the room Rian and Jas ducked into. The faint blue green glow of several tanks and pods show something happening or ....growing...... along the walls.... Ayumu Kasuga -> @ OK. ::cocks her rifle and heads to the path:: Tory Knight -> % ::muttering:: Every time the Major said waiting was the worst part, I thought he was exaggerating. Heather Jamieson -> Right.. Rear:: Jas -> ::with a puzzled expression on his face, looks around the room:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Holy crap.. lets hurry! ::Seeing the Glow:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::quietly:: once we get back, and everyone is safe, we are totally destroying this place from orbit with torpedoes. Lots of torpedoes. ACTION> As Jas looks around, he notes there is something...organic...growing in the various cells.....something that might have once been...humanoid.... a slight humming vibrations permeates the room, almost calling to Kwai August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I agree... totally Tory Knight -> % ::throwing herself back into her chair, turning to her terminal even as she sips on her latte:: STSF_BluRox -> AYUMU, HEATHER AND CHRISTINA...1-10 PLEASE) Ayumu Kasuga -> (6) Christina_Nickles -> (6) Jas -> ::gets up from the ground moving closer to the tanks and walls to inspect them:: Christina_Nickles -> (do I need to pick again?) Ayumu Kasuga -> @I remember this path. We need to go down it, then turn tight. Ayumu Kasuga -> right Christina_Nickles -> @aye I’m following you Capt Rian Kwai -> ::distractedly listening:: ACTION: A party of guards spot Heather and start running towards them ACTION: Jas sees some sort of insectoid like creature, almost at full growth, it's head turns and looks directly at him. A rising hum permeates the room, and movement is not occurring in several of the nearest cells Ayumu Kasuga -> @Yeh Christina_Nickles -> @:: hears something coming up behind them, then stops to look:: Jas -> ::his heart skips a beat and his eyes widen.. he holds the creatures gaze, studying it:: ACTION: Jax and Will come upon a laboratory setting ahead of them. There is no notable motion ahead, however a loud commotion is heard behind them LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves into the lab, sticking to one side of the room, keeping behind cover:: Christina_Nickles -> @Oh Crap!! Move out!! Ayumu we have Visitors! Come on Heather MOVE!! August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Ducks in, grabs a lab coat to "Blend-in" maybe?:: Ayumu Kasuga -> @ ::Shoots the Guard:: ACTION> As Will and Jax enter the lab, they find a dead scientist on the floor, some broken shackles and what appears to be a star fleet combadge Ayumu Kasuga -> @ ::then heads down the path:: Jas -> ((Who could that be!? o:)) Capt Rian Kwai -> ::is about as distracted she can be:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well we may be late. Christina_Nickles -> @Ayumu I don’t think that was such a great idea. Find us a place to hide LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks at August:: Looks like someone had the same idea as we did. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grabs the pieces from the floor:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::shakes her head, trying to head her own advice:: Back up. Get away from that thing. Ayumu Kasuga -> @ Sure, but he was probably going to shoot us anyway or call for backup STSF_BluRox -> @ Guard falls and the others head to sound an alarm Capt Rian Kwai -> (q)This is bad. This is very bad August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pushes on commbadge:: Ayumu Kasuga -> @ ::looks around: Jas -> ::without turning from the creature in the tank:: Huh? Ssssorry? Christina_Nickles -> @But that was only ONE!! IT had friends STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&$*(&) > Combadge chirps at Will, Herself and the rescue party Ayumu Kasuga -> @ Hey, I'm a helm officer, not a security dude. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Anything Jax? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I think we are still to far below the surface Ayumu Kasuga -> @ Here. ::finds a small door in a remote part of the cave:: Capt Rian Kwai -> Get away from that thing. Now. ::a bit more forcefully, not sure if she's feeling protective of the creature or her new traveling partner:: Ayumu Kasuga -> @ Can you jimmy open the door or something? STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&$*(&) > another scientists walks in and sees Will. Sees dead mutant on floor. Looks back at Will. :: turns to run:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shoots him with the dart gun:: ACTION: Several of the creatures in the pods start to move, moving their limbs and pushing through the material that had covered the cell Christina_Nickles -> @Will that fit the entire team? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Clubs him with a microscope:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::not Will, the Science-Nerd:: Capt Rian Kwai -> Let's go. Now! ::jogging to the door:: Jas -> ::gasps, backpedalling away from the walls:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&$*(&) >Scientist goes down in a heap from the dart and Jax clubs him the 100x occular breaking off at it repeatedly hits him Christina_Nickles -> @:: as she’s running towards her:: Ayumu Kasuga -> @ Yeah, should do. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() He's down, Jax. Lets get out of here and try to catch up with whoever was here. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Drops the club, looks at Will:: lets move him from the doorway... Christina_Nickles -> @:: stops at the door motioning for the team to enter the doorway:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::jerks open the door:: Coming or not? ACTION -> Long, scaly insectoid legs, stretch out as a dozen or so huge waspish creatures, slick with the nourishing fluid they had been growing in, exit and extend wings to try, picking up the pheromones of their queen nearby LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves him:: Jas -> ::finally turns, almost tripping over something, and makes for the door:: Yuuup!! ACTION: FACILITY WIDE KLAXON'S HAVE GONE OFF, THE CORRIDORS BEGIN TO FILL WITH MUTANTS LOOKING FOR INTRUDERS Capt Rian Kwai -> ;:slips out of the room and starts heading down the corridor again:: Ayumu Kasuga -> @::enters the room, once the door is opened:: Christina_Nickles -> @EVERYONE IN HERE NOW!!! August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() What now?! Ayumu Kasuga -> @Hope it can hide us. Jas -> ::follows right on Rian's tail, glancing back at the lab room they just came from:: Christina_Nickles -> @You just said it would hide All the team, You telling me now it wont? STSF_BluRox -> $ J'Rom> :: in his office, stands and curses:: He only had needed another week before his army would have been virtually invincible, however, most had not been deployed yet. He pressed the button on the wall, to release the gas that would make them of a like mind and hunt down the intruders and either capture or kill, it did not matter at this point Christina_Nickles -> @:: ushering the last of the folks in as well as Heather:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Run? ::keeps moving:: STSF_BluRox -> As Nickles team moves into the room, they run into Will and Jax August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::runs with him:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops:: Hi. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Mr Robinson! We found you. Or you found us. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Either way, that's grand. Capt Rian Kwai -> There has to be a way out of here. ::scrambling further down the corridor:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I totally found you first. ::grabs a phaser from a red shirt:: STSF_BluRox -> $ J'Rom> ::goes to the com system:: Rian my queen, if you do not wish your people dead, you will surrender yourself, or they will all die. if they are not caught, I will release a gas, that will affect any that have not received the proper mutation sequence...... Jas -> ::while following, prepares claws for mass... clawing:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I have a few of your favorite weapons ... Your Grenades Capt Rian Kwai -> ::skidding to a halt for a moment:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::hears the comm:: Sounds like the boss is making some muties angry. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::takes a few grenades:: Outstanding. We need to find the boss and exfiltrate. STSF_BluRox -> $ Rian, the guards are scented on you, there is no place you can go to avoid them finding you. Do you wish a repeat of what happened last time to some of your crew? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Muties?? STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> Do you wish their deaths on your conscious also? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Examines Will and Jax:: Yes quite. Capt Rian Kwai -> ::grinding her teeth, trying to figure out what to do in that moment:: ACTION> AS THE FIRST DOZEN HAVE ACTIVATED THE SCENT PERMEATES THE HIVE AND HUNDRED OF THE SPIDER WASP GUARDS AWAKEN, THEIR SOLE PURPOSE TO FIND AND PROTECT THEIR QUEEN...FOR ALL AND ANY... Jas -> ::almost barrels right into Rian, just stopping himself:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We need to find the Captain and get out of here. There was a group of "Things" chasing us. STSF_BluRox -> (NOTE: YOU ALL HEAR THE BROADCAST) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::listens to the comm:: Good news, the guards are attracted to Kwai. Follow the guards, find the boss. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() maybe we should come back for her later? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() {{Sorry Kwai.. I am a sissy}} LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() She isnt far. That scientist there has only been down a few minutes. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hmm. Capt Rian Kwai -> ::glancing at the young man who's been following her:: If they really are scented on me, I'm going to try to lead the creatures away from you. See if you can find Will and Jax...the two who were in the cells near you ::points in the opposite direction:: and get out of here. ACTION; THE FIRST DOZEN GUARDS MAKE WAY DOWN CORRIDOR, EASILY ABLE TO TRACE KWAI BY HER SCENT, SHE IS ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BE PROTECTED FROM ALL. THE OTHERS, THEY SERVE AT HER TOLERANCE....THEY NOTE SOME SORT OF CREATURE, WAY TOO CLOSE TO HER........ AND ANGRY BUZZ EMINATES FROM THEM... Capt Rian Kwai -> Tell them to destroy the compound. I'll hold them off as long as I can. Jas -> I.. bu.. ar-- what?? STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM LtCmdrRobinson -> ::paused:: Jas -> ::paused!:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused:: Christina_Nickles -> @[email protected]#$%^&*()::Paused:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: Capt Rian Kwai -> Muhahaha Jas -> That.. was pretty awesome. Tory Knight -> If she has flying monkeys, I'm SO out of here. Tory Knight -> =D August Jax Robinson -> o.O Ayumu Kasuga -> :o STSF_BluRox -> gian flying spiders, do they count? Capt Rian Kwai -> Um. Maybe Tory Knight -> Flying spiders? Even worse. Tory Knight -> ::grabs ultra can of RAID:: STSF_BluRox -> I have a ncat video somewhere Jas of a big spider wrapping up a lizard, it might be good source material for you STSF_BluRox -> I believe Will has some of that.it's called...Grenade! Jas -> ... Jas -> ::runs for it:: August Jax Robinson -> w00t STSF_BluRox -> Well, good part is....everyone is still alive...I'm impressed STSF_BluRox -> I figured someone would get shot Capt Rian Kwai -> So far anyway Christina_Nickles -> Im shocked STSF_BluRox -> Eveyrone took the right turns tonight....dang dang dang August Jax Robinson -> woohooo!! LtCmdrRobinson -> sometimes I have a feeling that Blu wishes bad things to happen to us Jas -> Hahaha STSF_BluRox -> I can't roll my dice, I have to use a dumb electronic app for that STSF_BluRox -> dice have a satisfying clatter Ayumu Kasuga -> Yay STSF_BluRox -> and, a few with skulls and xbones.....those have not hit enough STSF_BluRox -> they are due August Jax Robinson -> :( STSF_BluRox -> anyway, it's late, next week we'll help Tory get back into step with us Christina_Nickles -> :: decides to hide:: Capt Rian Kwai -> Love ya guys but I gotta go to bed. STSF_BluRox -> and hopefully, nobody gets stung, stabbed blown up, eaten, ect. August Jax Robinson -> nite nite Darling Husband STSF_BluRox -> So.. STSF_BluRox -> Crew Dismissed
  12. USS Republic Mission Briefing 51501.12 - Season 23 The Republic had been giving chase to the remaining attack ships, and realized that they had been lured away from the planet and their missing away team members. Heading back, orders had been sent for Nickles to organize a small party to head back down and try to recover our people based upon the information already collected. Meanwhile, down on the planet in the underground terra forming and colony headquarters, our away team members have found themselves held captive amidst and army of mutated colonists and some have already had the mutation process started upon themselves. Will, of course, is planning his escape Information formerly gathered: Colonists from 5 former colony worlds are dead or missing. Members of 4 separate orbital/relays stations are dead or missing. You have encountered a quite large, extensively constructed underground facility, large enough to house approximately 3000 by estimates of the dorms already observed and troop numbers. The facility is quite advances and has made use of the natural formations and minerals for protection. The mutants, though not retaining self will, appear to know how to perform their personal duties without question. STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM ACTION:: Republic is heading back to the planet, ETA 6 minutes. Ayumu Kasuga -> ::plotting a course back to the planet:: Jas -> ::goes about trying to pick the lock on the manacles with new-found claws:: Christina_Nickles -> :: is in the process of gathering a security team as well as an sampling of weapons:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks at Jax:: I can take one hand to hand, maybe two. I don’t like our odds though. Capt Rian Kwai -> @::muttering to herself:: I am *not* going to go through this again. ::anger is burning through her veins, if looks could kill - she'd murder J'Rom ten times over by now - and laser beams would have cut through the shackles holding her down:: Please tell me you're able to get out of those locks. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I think you need to take them all. You told me you were Awesome... well? ACTION:: AS Jas fiddles with the lock, he gets the nail stuck in it for a moment...... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I think I am out of awesome grenades. Christina_Nickles -> :: starts heading with her team and selection of weapons towards the transporter room:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Gives him The Look:: Jas -> ::stifles a cry of pain, attempts to dislodge the claw and get back to picking the lock:: Ayumu Kasuga -> We're almost within range of the planet. Just a few more minutes STSF_BluRox -> (notice the Chekov accent Nickles has picked up.....weapons) lol Ayumu Kasuga -> (No clear vaepons?) Christina_Nickles -> :: starts heading with her team and selection of weapons towards the transporter room:: Capt Rian Kwai -> @::buzzes:: I take that for a no. ACTION: As Jas jiggles it some more, he finally hears a click LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() To be honest, we should be dead soon. If the rest of the team made it out, then the Republic should be reigning fire down on our heads any minute. It’s what I would do. Destroy the nest so to speak. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Crys on Will's arm:: Jas -> ::freezes, looks up at Kwai:: Try getting out now. Ayumu Kasuga -> Approaching range of the planet, sir. ::slows down as they approach:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::comforts the wife®:: Christina_Nickles -> :: enters the transporter room:: +Bridge+ Nickles to bridge, I have the team assembled along with some weapons. We are ready when you are. Capt Rian Kwai -> The Federation should have killed him for all his crimes the last time. And now he's gone and done it again. Only *improved* upon his crazy ideas. ACTION> As Reptilian Jas looks at Kwai, who he's never met and is taking on several qualities of a large spider maybe crossed with something...like a wasp.....does he let this creature go, or get himself out of her way? Ayumu Kasuga -> ;:Locks into an orbit around the planet:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::seeing as how he's just as freakish upon reflection, decides to take off the manacles so that they might escape:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Rubs nose/snot on Will's sleeve:: STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Put us into a high stationary orbit, I want to be ready if those ships come back. Ayumu, I want you to pilot a ship down, I don’t' trust the transporter around all that magnecite, there's often kelanite running along with it, we got some of you back last time, but I'd hate to risk it from this range. Take a shuttle in, and either again by the tunnels, or beam from the shuttle to that landing bay you found before, the distance won't be so great from planet side Ayumu Kasuga -> Aye sir.. STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&^*()> Med Lizard 1> :: walks over to one of the holding cells:: Which one? ::looking back at his partner. STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%$^&*() Med Lizard 2> That one, the male. He is scheduled for guard duty. Shoot him with the initial dose to start the process and tranquilize him enough to handle. Heather Jamieson -> :: Scanning the planet :: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::feeling a primal, almost predatory instinct begin to kick in, tries to dodge out of the way of the shot when it comes and then attack the Med Lizard:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() First a crab, now a spiderwasp. This crap doesn’t happen to any of the other ships. Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Jas, you're in a separate holding area right now - stuck with me. They're talking about Will and Jax)) STSF_BluRox -> (sorry Jas, you're in another area with Kwai, that was for WILL and Jax. my bad) Jas -> ((Woops... <.<)) Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues doing... stuff... damn hallucinations...:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::heads down to the shuttlebay:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Yells at Lizard 2 & 1 ::: WAIT!! ::Points behind them:: LOOK!! Christina_Nickles -> :: gets the word about not using the Transporters and heads to the shuttle bay:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::performs pre-flight checks on the shuttle:: Heather Jamieson -> :: Heads down to the shuttle bay as well :: :: With Kasuga, Nickles and Jamieson going down, what could possibly go wrong :: Capt Rian Kwai -> @makes another buzzing noise to get the attention of the young man in the new lizard suit:: Hey. Concentrate. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() August honey, distractions are best played AFTER they open the cell. Christina_Nickles -> ((We just got JINXED)) STSF_BluRox -> (np Jas, I confuse even myself, which isn’t too hard lately) August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shrugges:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::gives deadpan look to spider-wasp-thing, gestures to manacles:: They're unlocked already... Ayumu Kasuga -> We ready to go? STSF_BluRox -> (that's cause none of the other ships are stupid enough to take these missions!) Heather Jamieson -> :: Checks her rifle :: I think we are. STSF_BluRox -> ( I mean brave enough) Christina_Nickles -> :: enters the shuttle bay with the rest of the team:: STSF_BluRox -> (Yes, stupid or brave...we're still here 23 years later!!) STSF_BluRox -> (so much for those 5 year voyages...sissies) STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&&> Lizard Med 1> Should I sedate the female too? STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&&*> Lizard Med 2> No, J'Rom has not decided what to do with her yet, we have to wait for her assignment. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You stay the #%*^ away from her! Capt Rian Kwai -> @::sitting up, rubbing the exoskelton that's starting to form around her arms:: And you should have said so earlier. C'mon. Let's see if we can get out of here. ::tests her legs out, still a bit dizzy from the medications J'Rom has pumped through her body:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::requests departure clearance:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Huggles Will:: I love you Christina_Nickles -> :: enters the shuttle:: Hello again Heather and Ayumu Time to go get our team back Ayumu Kasuga -> Goodluck to us all. Heather Jamieson -> :: Checks her rifle sight :: ACTION> A SMALL HOLE IS OPENED IN THE SHIELDING AND WILL IS SHOT WITH A DART. Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Powers up engines, and sets a course for the designated landing spot on the planet:: Christina_Nickles -> I have a feeling we are going to need it. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks around the cell for any means of escape: ventilation shafts, exposed wires for something... anything:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() That's cheating! Ayumu Kasuga -> Hm yes ::engages thrusters and exits the shuttle bay:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Cries more when He is shot:: no, no {{Working on my Emmy}} LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::blinks a few times and sits down on the floor:: Christina_Nickles -> AYumu where are we setting down at. How close to the caverns we think the team is being held in STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%$^&*() Lizard Med 1> No, it's the future. The Master has told us he's dealt with you before, that you were cunning, that we were to take no chances. Ayumu Kasuga -> We STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&*(&) Lizard Med 2> and if you resist, then that one, will be designated for the kitchens. For tonight’s' supper. STSF_BluRox -> (kitchen) Ayumu Kasuga -> We're setting down near the caves where we were beamed off of Christina_Nickles -> Good Capt Rian Kwai -> ::punches the button for the door:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::yawns:: She is a horrible cook. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Sniffles:: I am LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::lays back on the floor:: I need a minute. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^*() ::Shakes Will:: no you don't Capt Rian Kwai -> ::mutters:: I knew it couldn't be *that* easy. ::sighs, looking around the room for a weapon or something to pry the doors open:: So you're not part of my crew. Or at least I don't think you are ::squints at him:: Who are you? Ayumu Kasuga -> ::initiates descent from the planet and heads towards the landing point:: STSF_BluRox -> (she says that eyeing him up for dinner) lol Christina_Nickles -> @:: instructs her team where to go once they land:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::yawns again:: I need a nap. ::closes eyes:: STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Irritated that she can't go herself, but not being cleared for ground missions yet, she awaits the return of those small ships, which she plans to not let have a 2nd chance of surprising her. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Slaps Will:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::talks as he continues to search for some means to get out of the cell:: I'm a medical cadet from ssssstarfleet ssssent here to aid with terraforming... but now I'm turning into a lizard... ::raises an eyebrow... if it's even there anymore:: I don't remember you from the group of sssscientists, are you with the Federation crew that wassss down here? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::doesnt react:: Ayumu Kasuga -> @ ::Lands at the designated landing point:: Here we are STSF_BluRox -> @#$$%^&*()>L Lizard Med 1> Cook? Oh...you're mistaken....we meant she 'would be dinner" if you do not cooperate LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sedated, doesn’t care if they eat his wife® now :P :: Christina_Nickles -> # OK Ayumu nd Heather are you two coming along? Or just the team Heather Jamieson -> # I'm coming Ayumu Kasuga -> @Uhh, thought I was. Not 100% sure. I think I am coming too. STSF_BluRox -> @!#$$%^&*() Lizard Med 2> We'll give the medication a few moments to take effect and come back for him in a moment, we should go give the control dose to the new Medic the Master was transforming. He's in with the Queen I believe. Christina_Nickles -> # Lets go Capt Rian Kwai -> @Captain Kwai, USS Republic. And if you don't concentrate, that little cocktail that they gave you will take over. ::her voice buzzes as she talks:: J'Rom is a nasty piece of work. Ayumu Kasuga -> #Let's do it August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Will ::Shakes him some more:: Wake up! STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$#%^&^()> Lizard Med 1> No.....we don't have time to get up there, then back here in time, we'll miss the peak of his sedation. We do have time to head to the galley for a quick bite of food and then come back for this one, in 5 or so minutes... Jas -> @ ::pauses:: Why do you think I'm sssssearching for a way out of here? ::goes back to do just that:: STSF_BluRox -> ((J'Rom> I’m a genius and going to be Father of the Galaxy....get it right! )) STSF_BluRox -> (OOC of course) Heather Jamieson -> # :: moves with the others, rifle drawn, tricorder out :: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&*() Lizard Med 2> No, we'd best get that other started, you get food and come back for this one, I'm sure you can carry him alone once he is asleep. I will go give the next dose to the new Mediic joining us. Once he has the control serum, he will help us track down the others that escaped earlier. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shakeshakeshakeshake, slapslap:: Wake up!! Ayumu Kasuga -> #::follows Heather and Christina, weapon drawn as well:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%#^&^*() Lizards step away for a bit. leaving Will and Jax alone Capt Rian Kwai -> @::gives the door a shove with her shoulder, then gives up on it:: Well...I don't think we're going to get out on our own. We'll have to fight our way out when they come back to ge us. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::one eye snaps open and he looks around the room:: Idiots ::quietly:: Jas -> @ Y'know... I think I might just have the claws for that ::grins:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() your faking? STSF_BluRox -> # Note to the away team, it is a large facility and the guards are expecting a possible rescue team, just to make your time more fun, you will need to a quiet discreet entrance and carefully make your way down into the facility. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I thought I was the Faker in this partnership Christina_Nickles -> (( I need new laptop or at least a new power cable)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::grins:: Hopefully they come back before this stuff actually does kick in, whatever it is. Heather Jamieson -> # These tricorder readings are so useless... Capt Rian Kwai -> @So do they, unfortunately STSF_BluRox -> ((you can make a potato clock with 2 potatoes, perhaps if you got a 50 # bag you could power the laptop!? Lol) Christina_Nickles -> # Explain Heather Christina_Nickles -> ((LOL)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Just be ready. ::closes eyes again:: Ayumu Kasuga -> The dense cave walls do make it hard to get a good reading. Also, we'll need to be quiet as we sneak through, eh? STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&&*()> Lizard Med 2 makes his way to the lab with Kwai and Jas Heather Jamieson -> # the metals here make the readings unstable Jas -> @ But they don't have the element of surprise. STSF_BluRox -> @#$%^%&*()> Lizard Med 1> Makes way back to Will and Jax's cell Jas -> @ Put the manacles on again without locking them, that's at least something. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grabs her jacket, now fake cries... kinda:: Christina_Nickles -> # We know they are going to be waiting for us. we do have a few surprises from Mr Robinsons Weapons supply. STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%$^&*&()> Lizard Med 2> :: takes his badge and cards into the lab, not looking too hard at them, and moves to get the vial for Jas's next dose.... Capt Rian Kwai -> @Oh I really don't like that idea. ::glances at the manacles:: They're making me claustrophobic. Jas -> @ ::whispers:: Quick, before he comes over here! STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&**()> Lizard Med 1> :: walks over to where the Robinson's are:: You..female, move away from him...to the back wall or you will die. LtCmdrRobinson -> ((Nickles, you better not mess up my Weapons! )) STSF_BluRox -> (rofl Will) Ayumu Kasuga -> # Cool. STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&&*() Lizard Med 2> Finds the vial and draws up the dose, and begins loading the hypospray. Capt Rian Kwai -> @whimpers, sitting back down and puts the manacles back on:: Jas -> @ ::positions self behind Kwai leaning up against the wall, pretending to be in a dazed-I-will-do-your-bidding-type state:: Christina_Nickles -> # Mr Robinson aquired a few of these. A grenade that has a gas sleeping agent in it, We can at least knock the front hall batch out, Th good thing about these are that they have a soft noise level STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&(*)> Lizard Med 1> Move I said...::holding dart gun in front of him pointed at them, reaches over to drop the shield and pick up Will:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Moves back slightly:: Capt Rian Kwai -> @::still in a state of anger...watching the Lizzard Med, waiting to make a move:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&*()> Lizard Med 2> Now hold still now, and we'll get you fixed up and ready to work in a few moments, you won't feel a thing, :: drops shield and walks wide around the angry spider thing, luckily it was still restrained. :: reaches to press the hypo to Jas's neck. Heather Jamieson -> # you have something so the gas does not affect us? Ayumu Kasuga -> # Like gas masks? STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&*()> Lizard Med 1> Reaches down and hoists Will over his shoulder and goes to back out of the cell, aiming the weapon at Jax. Heather Jamieson -> #' or smaller August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Leaps on his back wrapping her jacket around his neck and pulls::: Christina_Nickles -> # Yes here..::ands out Gas masks :: Jas -> @ ::without warning whips around, jumping up and slashing claws at the lizard's neck in a predatory rage unlike himself:: Heather Jamieson -> # let's go in then.. Ayumu Kasuga -> #::Follows them in:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::twists out and punches it in the throat as hard as he can:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&(*)> Lizard Med 1> Being super strong, flings Jax hard again the back wall..... August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Vice grip hold and chocks him..hopes this is his neck:: STSF_BluRox -> Just as Will hits him in the throat Heather Jamieson -> # :: deeper and deeper they go : Christina_Nickles -> # ::gets close to the entrance and tosses a gas grenade;; August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grabs the food trap and Slams in on the Lizards head.. twice:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::grabs the gun and hits him with it in the face repeatedly:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%$^&^&*()> Lizard Med 1> :: drops dart gun and reaches up to his throat:: Capt Rian Kwai -> @::yanks herself out of the manacles again and jumps up to assist Jas:: STSF_BluRox -> (pretty much his soft spot, Will scores a major blow to the lizard man who now lays crumpled on the floor, grasping his neck and trying to breath:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Tightens the loop around his neck, trying to end him:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ((I think she tried too hard)) STSF_BluRox -> (poor mutated colonist!! hope they don't do the same to your people) Jas -> ((Seems to have ended herself)) Ayumu Kasuga -> (lol) STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%$^&&*()> Lizard Med 2> turns in surprise as he's suddenly hit from behind, and turns seeing a vicious spider thing grappling with him::: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pulls August off of him:: Time for our daring escape. STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$#$%^&^*> :: tries to fend off the spider and other lizard with the hypo spray August Jax Robinson -> {{I got booted, did I Chock him to death?!}} STSF_BluRox -> (Kwai and Jas, give me a number between 1-8) Christina_Nickles -> # :: quietly peeks around the corner to see her score on how many are asleep::\\ LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::just pulled August off him, and they locked the cell so they can escape:: Heather Jamieson -> ## watching the gas concentrations :: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((3)) Jas -> ((7!)) STSF_BluRox -> (you murdered some poor Federation medic that had been transformed....) Jas -> ((Yeah, that was Bill!)) STSF_BluRox -> Alas...poor Bill August Jax Robinson -> [[it's live or die down here... I am far to annoying to mutate]] August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Helps Will up:: I have never killed anyone like that ::Pouty face:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Tears later, escape now. Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Last chance to say it....)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Where did they put our weapons? They gotta be close. ACTION> AS JAS AND KWAI GRAPPLE FOR THE HYPO WITH THE LIZARD MEDIC, JAS GETS A HOLD OF HIM, TRYING TO PIN HIM AGAINST THE WALL, BUT KWAI IS BRUSHED BY THE HYPO, AND RECIEVED A PARTIAL DOSE, VERY LITTLE AS IT HIT THE EXOSKELETON ON HER ARM...BUT.....A TINY AMOUNT.... August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods:: OK August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Checks the Lizard for weapons or Comm system:: Heather Jamieson -> # :: travels further down :: Capt Rian Kwai -> ~~~Pause Sim~~~ Capt Rian Kwai -> ~~~Pause Sim~~~ STSF_BluRox -> I(he had a dart gun) Christina_Nickles -> ::paused:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: STSF_BluRox -> he has 3 darts LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd:: Jas -> ::Paused:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused:: Heather Jamieson -> Night all.. STSF_BluRox -> 3 down, about 2998 more to go, and a few on those ships...so let's say...down to 2950. lol Ayumu Kasuga -> Goodnight folks STSF_BluRox -> Great sim all, thank you for coming and we'll see you back next week....or on Thursday
  13. USS REPUBLIC MISSION BREIFING 51501.05 The Republic in what they had thought to be some sort of rescue mission to assist a pair of ships being pursued from the planet by another pair of ships attempt to stop them without destroying them, and try to tractor one of the fleeing ships to the Republic. It was only when this ship engaged engines to make a run at the Republic that the crew quickly realized this and fired. Meanwhile, back on the planet, J'Rom has had his flunkies administer the first round of serum to Kwai, and he has given the 2nd while she struggled to get free. At this same time, the others are being brought into the lab as well by several of the security apes. STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM ACTION: THE FIRST CHASE SHIP HAD BEEN DISABLED, BUT THE SECOND WAS ABLE TO SLIP OUT OF RANGE WHEN WE DEALT IWTH THE KAMIKAZIE SHIP. Capt Rian Kwai -> Lizard Man>[email protected]#$%^&*()::rubbing his hands together plotting the other's transformations:: STSF_BluRox -> (WB Tory) Heather Jamieson -> :: On the bridge at the sensor station :: STSF_BluRox -> (Tory is on ship also) Ayumu Kasuga -> ::On the bridge:: We lost the second ship. Our shields are still holding, however STSF_BluRox -> ::curses:: That was too close.....we almost fell for that, and someone meant us too. They thought I was mad before......Find it...there has to be some sort of ion trail or something.....I want it found and it's course traced, I have no doubt someone thought they'd be able to surprise us with that fake rescue..... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::still plotting escape options:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::still floating somewhere between unconsciousness and being vaguely aware of scaly transforming; currently being dragged away by two mutant creations:: Capt Rian Kwai -> Lizard Man>[email protected]#$%^&*() I want a scan of the scrappy thing there...see how he is progressing. ::points to Jas:: STSF_BluRox -> ::looks at Heather and Ayumu:: Well, get on it, if Commander Knight is available, she can assist, but I want it found. Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()Kwai>::is disappointed that the cavalry has not come even though she heard the explosions earlier:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::nods:: Right. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() he you made a plan? Heather Jamieson -> :: scanning the area for ion trail traces :: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::assists with scans, looks to Heather:: Should check to see if Tory's available to assist us Heather Jamieson -> Right, I can't run all of the scans at one time, some have to cool down :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::quietly:: Still deciding. Shall we try the old 'you attack me' ploy, they come in to break it up and then we kill them? Ayumu Kasuga -> ::helps with scanning for the other ship, checking for its energy signature:: Tory Knight -> ((One sec. Trying to figure out what the @#$% is going on... )) STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> J'Rom :: rubbing his head where she had hit him hard, angry with himself that he almost let her go due to whatever was going on in the upper levels:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues to be dragged away rather unceremoniously for scans or some sort of testing:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Noo LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ohhh, should I attack you? Heather Jamieson -> I am getting several ion trail vectors, but I need to measure the decay rates... Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()Kwai>::twists her wrists, trying to loosen the bonds keeping her down, is furious that this s happening again:: Ayumu Kasuga -> OK. \ Tory Knight -> (( Thx, Blu. Lemme sort through that and see if I can come up with... something... )) Heather Jamieson -> I am projecting the vectors now.. :: overlays them on the main view :: Ayumu Kasuga -> Receiving coordinates... and setting a pursuit course. ::does so:: Tory Knight -> ::in her office, doing research on the colonies they are currently dealing with:: Capt Rian Kwai -> Lizard Man>[email protected]#$%^&*() ::dumps Jas onto a bed near Kwai, then goes off to get his equipment read:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> :: walks down the corridor to the stairs and makes way up a level to see what the commotion was. Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()Kwai>::tries to get jas attention:: Pssssssst. ::frowns as it comes off sounding rather insect like:: August Jax Robinson -> {{sorry all i need to run, I am feeling pretty Poopy : }}} Tory Knight -> ((Feel better, Jax! )) Heather Jamieson -> I hope that's a likely vector... :: taps :: STSF_BluRox -> (feel better) LtCmdrRobinson -> ((don’t poop yourself)) August Jax Robinson -> {{thanks you ;) Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::groggily turns head Kwai's way, wincing while doing so:: Who are youu..?? Tory Knight -> ::noting key researcher had submitted a few papers that are available only in abstract at the moment:: Ayumu Kasuga -> (Feel better) Jas -> ((Feel better Jax!)) Tory Knight -> ::furrowing her brow, thinking that a bit odd:: STSF_BluRox -> (classy Will) Ayumu Kasuga -> (lol) Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()Kwai>In about as much trouble as you are if you don't snap out of it. Can you stand? Or move? STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()>J'Rom> ::looks into holding cell at Robinson and Jax:: You......I've seen you before...... Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Come.. come to think of it, haven't tried recently.. ::half-heartedly grins before trying to sit up, fighting against the dizziness:: Heather Jamieson -> :: Keeping a close watch on the scans, not wanting to be surprised again :: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::navigating Heather's ion trail in hot pursuit of the second ship:: STSF_BluRox -> Status on that ship? Heather Jamieson -> :: Looks at Kasuga :: Ayumu Kasuga -> Still in pursuit. I have a good course on its ion trail thanks to Heather. Heather Jamieson -> :: A smile of sorts, still looking :: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::finally getting bearings, realizes his right arm is entirely 'scaled' and the right hand is sporting claws:: WHAT TH--!? Capt Rian Kwai -> Kwai>[email protected]#$%^&*() We'll deal with that later. Can you get these shackles open? :rattles hers, the lisp is pretty pronounced now:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()>J'Rom> :: looks at Robinson:: You are one of those that put me in that penal colony......and interrupted my important studies. I am trying to make the Federation stronger, by making stronger races, those that can withstand harsh environments, those that can adapt and adapt the worlds around them... Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::takes a moment of shock before he is finally able to register what Kwai has told him and attempts to break apart the chain with his newfound claws:: STSF_BluRox -> (remember, you two have not met yet....) STSF_BluRox -> What course is that ship on? Is it purposely taking us away from the planet? Capt Rian Kwai -> (I know we haven't met yet, but that doesn't mean we can't try to help each other )) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Looks like we didn’t interrupt you quite enough, now did we? Don't worry, once I get out of here, I'll interrupt on a more permanent basis. Jas -> ((With the chain and all, she doesn't appear to be hostile. He's just assuming she's probably one of the scientists)) Heather Jamieson -> It's possible, let me project the ion trail out... Ayumu Kasuga -> It is likely. ACTION>Jas is making some dents with his claws. Heather Jamieson -> Do we return the planet? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You should get together with the Borg sometime, you two have alot in common. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues to pound away at the chains with his claws, somewhat more aggressively:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()>J'Rom> When you get out of here, you will be transformed, You obvsiously have shown dominant and superior qualities. That's why we have you scheduled to be high ranked in our military. Perhaps the Queen's personal guard. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks to where chain is tethered to:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()>J'Rom> We've mastered the process. First is the transformation, and then.....the chemical transformation of your thought processes, you will regain basic knowledge of skills, but be susceptible to our orders. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Don’t think I've ever been susceptible to following orders before, ask my boss. STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()>J'Rom> The Borg have no vision, they take and move on..I want to colonize.....build a more resistant species....they, are only machines. STSF_BluRox -> Blu> Yes...we've been lured away for a reason, we've got to get back and find our people. Return course, contact Nickles, if she's out of sickbay yet, and tell her I want her to go in with a team and get us more information or try to get our people out, if they can. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Very right about the superior part though. ::smiles:: Christina_Nickles -> :: in her quarters resting from her ordeal:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()>J'Rom> I think you will make a very handsome reptilian, but don’t worry, you wont' look like a Cardassian or a Gorn...... STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM LtCmdrRobinson -> ((Damn right I'll be handsome!!!)) Heather Jamieson -> :: nods :: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::paused:: Jas -> ::paused, claw in midair:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: STSF_BluRox -> We've got to teach our young padawan here, how to open a pair of manacles I see Capt Rian Kwai -> Muahahaha STSF_BluRox -> Time is of essence, next shot will change your mind, you may want to try to eat her instead STSF_BluRox -> any questions? STSF_BluRox -> Christina in case you missed it, you had been in sickbay, now out, and will be leading a rescue team down shrotly...theyse guys will help you STSF_BluRox -> Will, your life may just be in Heathe's hands Heather Jamieson -> Ohh baby Ayumu Kasuga -> Ooooh STSF_BluRox -> Alright anyway wishing you all a very Happy New year and how you have a great one LtCmdrRobinson -> she'll save me :) Heather Jamieson -> My what handsome claws you have STSF_BluRox -> She may like you chanied up! Heather Jamieson -> I'll bring the skin lotion... STSF_BluRox -> Take care and we'll see you next week, or on Talon. Heather Jamieson -> lots of it... STSF_BluRox -> (Heather, that is not the thought I wanted to leave with tonight.....) Heather Jamieson -> Speaking of handsome, talk about that tr'Pexil fella. STSF_BluRox -> ::facepalm:: LtCmdrRobinson -> night folks Ayumu Kasuga -> heh STSF_BluRox -> Rian you have anything? Heather Jamieson -> Night all.. Capt Rian Kwai -> Nothing from me STSF_BluRox -> Crew Dismissed
  14. USS Republic Mission Briefing 51412.29 The away team after finding that the complex is much bigger than they first thought. What first appeared to be a cave entrance turned out to be a series of cave entrances that lead down into rough stone tunnels, but then into some sort of ....constructed complex. They have stumbled upon a barracks full of the ape and reptilian type humanoid creatures and made a run for it after a few well placed grenades. In the mean time, Jas is having issues with having been hit by a dart, and Will, Jax and Ayumu captured, while Christina and Heather were able to be beamed to the ship from the open hanger bay that had been found. Meanwhile, Kwai is resting in J'Rom's laboratory STSF_BluRox -> (I miss anything?) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((And Will has previously set off an explosion that destroyed one of the tunnels)) STSF_BluRox -> (hence the well placed grenade!! :) _ (he loves those things) STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM LtCmdrRobinson -> ((hey, grenades happen. )) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::is captured, and not happy about it:: ACTION:Will, Jax, Jas and Ayumu have been captured and are being led to the detention area August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Captured and blames Will:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::follow Will and the others::: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::is captured, but too scaly and half-unconscious to be worried:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ ::doesn't want to be turned into a monkey lizards:: STSF_BluRox -> (my mistake, sorry Ayumu was beamed up too, also rolled a 3, sorry ) Ayumu Kasuga -> (Nice!) Capt Rian Kwai -> @::out like a light in J'Rom's lab:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::and won't since she was beamed aboard the ship:: I am deeply concerned. STSF_BluRox -> +com+ Transporter room, did you get them? Heather Jamieson -> (Sorry) Ayumu Kasuga -> ::follows Heather up to the bridge:: STSF_BluRox -> +com+ Transport chief> Sorry Admiral, we were only able to get three of them. Kasuga, Jamieson and Nickles. Nickles is a bit banged up so we're sending her on to medical STSF_BluRox -> +com+ I want the other two up here immediately Heather Jamieson -> :: to Kasuga :: As am I. Ayumu Kasuga -> ::enters a lift up to the bridge:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::still groggy from being stunned:: This did not go at all how I had imagined it in my head. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grips Will's arm:: I’m scared STSF_BluRox -> You too....my ready room, now...::gets up and crosses the room to her office:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Exits the bridge and heads to the Ready Room:: Aye aye.. Heather Jamieson -> :: looks at her friend :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Cavalry will be here soon. Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Enters the Ready Room, waits for Heather:: Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()Lizard Man1>::looking over the new recruits from afar:: Kind of mealy, aren't they? Heather Jamieson -> :: enters :: STSF_BluRox -> :: takes a seat behind the desk:: Now tell me.... Oh...sit..::motions to chairs:: Tell me everything. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I thought we were the Calvary? Heather Jamieson -> :: sits :: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stirs a bit, but is still unconscious and becoming increasingly lizard-like:: Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()Lizard Man1> One or two more doses should complete the series. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shakes head:: No we are....well I don’t know exactly what we are, but we are not that. STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()> The lizards looking at you are a mix of humanoid and lizard, the best of both put together, agile but strong, quick, but retaining knowledge of your skills Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Sits down:: We were tracking down Captain Kwai's location in a series of caves and tunnels down on the planet surface. Will managed to set off some grenades and destroyed a tunnel path, but we encountered resistance in the form of a large number of lizard-monkey soldiers. Nickels, Heather and I managed to beam up, but Will, Jax and Jas, another officer we found and joined our group, are still down on the surface. STSF_BluRox -> ::looks again at Heather and Ayumu:: I don't care which of you starts, but one of you....today would be best please....... Ayumu Kasuga -> As best as I know, we weren't able to find Kwai. STSF_BluRox -> Ok, let's get a bit more here ......What happened with the settlement that we beamed you too? How did you end up in a cave? Heather Jamieson -> The caves are near impossible to scan. We did however hear...screaming August Jax Robinson -> {{Poor Canada and their spelling problems}} Ayumu Kasuga -> The settlement was like the other ones we encountered, dead individuals human remains... apparently left as food for the mutant soldiers. The caves were near the location of the settlement. STSF_BluRox -> And how did you lose the Captain? Heather Jamieson -> She was snatched from us before we could react. STSF_BluRox -> Snatched? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Do you have any weapons left? STSF_BluRox -> And nobody noticed? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shakes head no:: You? Heather Jamieson -> They were prepared, knew exactly what it Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()LizardMan1>::poking at the force field keeping the others imprisoned to check their reflexes:: Heather Jamieson -> To do to do this undetected. Ayumu Kasuga -> We were exploring the caves, and Captain Kwai was captured. We were too far away to react or help. It did seem whomever captured her did so deliberately and well planned out. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Double checks pockets:: STSF_BluRox -> # J'Rom> :: leans over Kwai and whispers to her:: I have brought you a few friends, that I will make into your royal servants....they will have instincts to protect you, especially the male security officer. I remember fighting him before. fine specimen...... I'll be back, you rest here:: exits the cubicle and reactivates the force field Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::slowly starts to waken and gather bearings:: Heather Jamieson -> They know the layout. STSF_BluRox -> What do you estimate their numbers to be? How big is this complex? We need to know what type of troops to send down... Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Nods:: It was fairly large. As Heather mentioned, it was difficult to scan in the caves, so it was not possible to get exact numbers. But, it did seem pretty large. I'd say there's dozens of troops down there, if not more. STSF_BluRox -> What is the best access? Beaming through the hanger bay we were able to get you or down these cave tunnels? Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()Lizard Man1>Wakey wakey Heather Jamieson -> They can move undetected right until they are on us. I'd day the numbers are relatively small August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shakes Will's arm:: do something.. be a Hero Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Looks to Heather:: I'd say the hanger bay would be the best access route. ACTION> Jas is looking decidedly lizard but confused........ STSF_BluRox -> Very well....since you know the layout better than our current security team, you'll come down with us.... and .. ACTION:: ALARM KLAXON'S SOUND ON THE SHIP.... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Not much I can do just yet dear, have to wait for the right moment. Ayumu Kasuga -> ::looks up:: Oh. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks over at Jas:: This is not going to end well for us. Heather Jamieson -> :: looks around :: STSF_BluRox -> Ops>+ com+ Admiral, we have several small ships approaching, it appears that 3 ships with basic weapons are chasing the other two ships. The first two ships are calling for assistance... STSF_BluRox -> +com+ Ops...shields up..:: turns to Ayumu and Jamieson:: You too, to the bridge with me.... STSF_BluRox -> (gotta love those build in rescue delays) Ayumu Kasuga -> Aye sir. Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()LizardMan1> Yesss....there we go. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::notices Will speaking through his foggy vision and groggily tries to speak back:: W... well... at leas.. your not a lizzzzzzard... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I've been a Crab before, its worse. Heather Jamieson -> :: goes to the bridge :: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::goes to bridge as well:: Heather Jamieson -> :: takes the science station :: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Sniffles:: (w) I don't want to be a lizard LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You just need to concentrate on the things that make you human, so you don’t lose your mind like these others. STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_> J'Rom walks into the detention area and looks at Lizard Man 1> Good, these are two of the ones I wanted, and I believe this was the young medic. Get him pulled aside and the next treatment. we have wounded I want him worming on....as for these too..... Ayumu Kasuga -> ::takes her station as well:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::eyes slightly widen:: Am... am I growing a tail?? STSF_BluRox -> (do you want one?) could be a problem with your pants) Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()LizardMan1>::nods:: Of course, sir. STSF_BluRox -> Ayumu, contact those lead ships....heather I want scans on all of them.... Jas -> ((No no, it's fine. I have enough to worry about at the moment, haha)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks at J'Rom:: Hey ass-eyes, I am going to need my Captain back, and then I am going to stab you in the eye socket and kill you. Heather Jamieson -> Aye, scanning STSF_BluRox -> *crew vote...tail o rno tail) August Jax Robinson -> {{tail}} Heather Jamieson -> (Tail) Ayumu Kasuga -> (Tail) Heather Jamieson -> The three ships are lightly armed, pulse cannons. Ayumu Kasuga -> ::hails the lead ship:: Jas -> ((No tail...? ::meekly raises hand::)) LtCmdrRobinson -> (No tail, just to be nice) STSF_BluRox -> (we'll see next week) Ayumu Kasuga -> Hailing the lead ship... open channel. STSF_BluRox -> (will let Kwai decide lol) Heather Jamieson -> (Tail for Jax?) August Jax Robinson -> {{Nnnoooo}} Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Muhahahaha)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() August, we are going to kill this one later. You can hold him while I do it. Heather Jamieson -> Minimal warp capability. STSF_BluRox -> % +com+ Federation ship....you have to help us, they’re trying to kill us......... Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()LizardMan1>::motions to two of his fellow creatures to prepare to drop the force field and take Jas from the cell for another treatment:: ACTION> One of the chase ships fires at the lead ship, nicking it's nacelle and causing it to slow... STSF_BluRox -> Ayumu....Disable that other ship.....Heather be ready to tractor them aboard if they can't make it.. Other two ships fire at both ships trying to evade. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::too weak to do anything, he is dragged out while trying to mumble some sort of cry for help:: Ayumu Kasuga -> Aye sir. ::opens fire at the chase ship, aiming for their engines and weapons:: STSF_BluRox -> Ayumu....you have permission to fire, try to just disable their weapons and propulsion Heather Jamieson -> Aye Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()LizardMan1>We'll start with him. Once the serum has been administered to him, then flood the other cell with gas so we can inoculate the other two. Ayumu Kasuga -> Weapons and propulsion, roger that. ::initiates a chase vector and fires the phasers at their engines and weapons systems:: Heather Jamieson -> :: readies tractor beam :: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&*&(> That one...::point at Will:: Will be trained to be one of the Queens Royal guards, he will already have the protection instinct to care for her, that's why he's here in the first place. He's to be winged insectoid/arachinid mix STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> looks at the other> This one I recognize as well....and her insignia....Engineer...Builder mechanic... Ape hybrid mix for her, good for construction LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() He is pointing at me, I don’t like that. STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> See to it... Heather Jamieson -> (Ape...) Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()LizardMan1> As you wish, sir. ::nods his head:: STSF_BluRox -> Blu> nice shot. now what about those others, have we gotten a tractor on them yet? ACTION: As the 2nd ship's motion was never impeded or tractor, it suddenly engages impulse engines and makes a run at the Republic Ayumu Kasuga -> ::increases phaser power and opens fire at the approaching vessel's engines:: STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> ::turns back around...:: No..not Ape, Let me think on her.... Ayumu Kasuga -> ::prepares evasive maneuvering patterns:: Heather Jamieson -> :: flips to repulser :: Kasuga, deflect the ship a bit and in can push it further. Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()LizardMan1>::Jabs Jas with a hypospray into his neck none too carefully:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Now he is pointing at you. Yup, I'm going to kill him. Ayumu Kasuga -> Ok. How much is a 'bit'? Heather Jamieson -> :: looks :: 15 degrees... August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I agree with you Ayumu Kasuga -> 15 degrees. ::deflects the ship the required 15 degrees:: Ok ACTION> 2ND SHIP BLOWS UP rocking the Republic....which.....luckily for us. Ayumu had not dropped shields yet for Ayumu to tractor them in.. (drat.....but then again, I don’t' want my ship damaged) August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() you should kill them both ::hides head under Will's arm:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::quietly:: Jailbreak time? STSF_BluRox -> Pause sim STSF_BluRox -> pause sim LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd:: Heather Jamieson -> :: hits the ship with a repulser beam,at its nose, pushing it out of the way :: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: Jas -> ((paused)) August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused:: August Jax Robinson -> and YES Capt Rian Kwai -> Muhahahaha STSF_BluRox -> Well, rescue delayed, but not too bad, cause we don't have hole in ship Ayumu Kasuga -> Yay! STSF_BluRox -> (we'll have a crew vote on what useful creature you think would be a goo dJax) Heather Jamieson -> Ohhh Ayumu Kasuga -> hmm. STSF_BluRox -> (carpenter bee? Ayumu Kasuga -> (pony) August Jax Robinson -> :( Capt Rian Kwai -> A pony, really? STSF_BluRox -> who knows, she might stay human...... STSF_BluRox -> we'll see STSF_BluRox -> Ok, Last sim of the year, it's been a good one so thank you all again for joinins us this year and keeping the ship going. Heather Jamieson -> Not going to touch the pony one STSF_BluRox -> We'll be back here next Monday, I'm going to try to come as well. I have a personal issue that may make me take off a week or two, but we'll makd sure you're covered. Ayumu Kasuga -> (Yeah, I have a 4 year old neice who watches My Little Pony.. I guess I had it on my mind lol) STSF_BluRox -> Ok, anyone have anything? STSF_BluRox -> Kwai? August Jax Robinson -> Feel Better Boss Capt Rian Kwai -> Just have a Happy New Year :D August Jax Robinson -> ::Smacks Will for the last time this year:: Capt Rian Kwai -> And safe Heather Jamieson -> Bring? Heather Jamieson -> Whoops STSF_BluRox -> lol, Have a safe and happy new year all Heather Jamieson -> Happy new year STSF_BluRox -> Crew...Dismissed
  15. USS Republic Mission Briefing 51412.22 - The Republic away team has encountered resistance in the tunnels and a few of them have been hit with darts, however Will and Heather both lucked out by being hit in equipment or boots where it did not affect them, however Jas took a dart to the arm. The team has retreated and are attempting to treat Jas. Meanwhile, Kwai has encountered a former nemesis of her earlier days on the ship and the nightmare of her dreams..... STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM August Jax Robinson -> my awesome shooting skills yo Heather Jamieson -> :: Checking her boot :: Jas -> (have we taken a breather in an offshoot tunnel or are we still on the move?) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::still on the move, looking for boss lady before she gets mutated:: STSF_BluRox -> (moving) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::following the rest of the team:: Jas -> ::moving along, albeit somewhat unsteadily, is using to a tricorder to attempt to find out what was in that dart and if he can cure it soon:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::stuck in a cell and not happy to see J'Rom the Mad Scientist again:: [email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION> Jas's arm begin's to itch a bit...... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Is Jas alright? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Where to now? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well there are bad things down this tunnel, so we keep following it till we find a way out or find the boss. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Wish we had a doctor with us. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::noticing the itch, frowns, continues to will the tricorder to finish its scan faster so that he can get whatever it is out of his system:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::words are somewhat slurred:: I'm fine d-don't worry about me. Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Just a reminder guys - [email protected]#$%^&*() is for the general away team and just an @ is for anything around Kwai. )) STSF_BluRox -> @J'Rom> Just stun her and put her in the chair, we'll get her started with the serum, it's important that we get her transformation started, she's the key to this planet Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Ayumu:: I am a doctor.. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ah. ::..not a...:: Capt Rian Kwai -> @::mutters to herself, backing away, preparing to avoid a stun beam for as long as she can:: I'm not one of your lab rats, J'Rom LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::hears something up ahead, motions to the team to ready weapons as they approach:: STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> No....you are no rat my dear....you are my beautiful Spiderwasp Queen. You will be the mother of the new future......we will repopulate this portion of space, and then spread our perfection throughout the galaxy. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Lifts phaser:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues the medical scan, staying near the back of the group:: Capt Rian Kwai -> @This didn't work out well for you the last time. What makes you think it will this time? ::trying to get him monologueing:: [email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION: Robinson's team has come across some sort of barracks, were they see rows and rows of bunks built into the wall, and several groups of mutants looking at them, some heavily armed.... August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Backs up:: What the what Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Uh oh. STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> Last time you stumbled upon us too soon, and I limited my troops to one master species. This time, we've reclaimed a sector of space for ourselves, several planets and I've an army of creatures working on all of them, and you do not know thee scope we're talking, hundreds to start with, now thousands.....once they've completed their transformations..... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Freezes in place :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Excuse me gentlemen. I am looking for an angry starfleet captain, about so tall. ::holds hand up:: Scowl on her face, attitude problem. Something ugly took her, not quite as ugly as you, but close. Seen her? [email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION> Several of them looked almost pained, as if still half humanoid, and half .....well...other..... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::thinks that will work:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Attitude problem? I'm not the one with claws :P )) [email protected]#$$%^&&*()> :: faces about the room look at each other then the group, about 30 -40 turn and start grabbing weapons to go chase them Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks at Will for a moment :: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((well.......yet.....if you don't get to me soon, that might be one of J'Rom's plans)) STSF_BluRox -> (rofl....I'm nothing but furry purring sweetness :) Christina_Nickles -> (( ::rolls up her trousers::)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Didn’t work. ::shoots:: Capt Rian Kwai -> @Well, you've certainly been busy. And what's the conversion to rejection rate on something like that. We noticed a few...ehm...flaws. [email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION> Will hits a few, but the sheer number will quickly overwhelm the team and darts are now flying towards them too Jas -> ::takes cover close to a rocky cave wall while narrowing the scan to identify foreign bodies in his system:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Screams:: STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> Flaws? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ahh! LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::takes cover, gets out a photon grenade:: Gotta break my promise to Kwai here. ::tosses it into the barracks:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::runs back:: Time to go! STSF_BluRox -> @J'Rom> :: pulling up the syringe as his 3 assistants prepare to fetch her from the cell. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Runs:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OH CRAP Take Cover!! Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Runs and makes some noise :: Capt Rian Kwai -> @::hesitates as if she's not sure she should divulge information:: Hmmm....yeah. Didn't you.....? Well, certainly you, of all people, noticed the, ehm...well....::makes a vague motion:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Runs with everyone:: I DON'T LIKE THIS!!! STSF_BluRox -> @ J'rom> put her in the chair.. :> motions for them to drop the field and stun her: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: waits for the last person to pass her, turns and fires off a few rounds then takes off runing:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::runs along with the pack:: STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> Oh no...those were the useless ones, those sick or old. Those were mostly prepared for food for the troops until we got food started Capt Rian Kwai -> @::like heck she's going to let that happen, adjusts her stance to the balls of her feet so she can run:: Capt Rian Kwai -> @Ah...no...those weren't the ones I was talking about. @ :: ACTION: the filed is dropped and a stun stick jabs her LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::hopes the grenade calms everyone down:: [email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION: WILL'S GRENADE GOES OFF Causing the barracks tunnel to collapse, and block. the group's advance Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Runs for cover with the others, trying to keep up and not get in the way :: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Don't get much of a chance to run, do I?)) STSF_BluRox -> (give me a sec, working with a concussion here, can't type fast) STSF_BluRox -> @ Just as he hits her with the sun stick, the cave is slightly rocked by the explosion a ways off, but enough that it distracts from a clear shot STSF_BluRox -> (stun, not sun, that might be too hot) August Jax Robinson -> {{claws.. concussed.. come on}} LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ((I WANT A SUN STICK!)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OK, well that was fun. Guess we better find a way around. Capt Rian Kwai -> @::teeters off balance, barely recovering before taking the advantage of the bad shot and trying to out run them:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() can't we pick up her implant tracker thing? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() which way Cmdr STSF_BluRox -> @ The other two grab her arms as she pushes by, as J'ROm also reaches for her. STSF_BluRox -> (Kwai 1-20) Capt Rian Kwai -> (7)) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Follows Will:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Not in these tunnels August, until we get really close. Capt Rian Kwai -> ::for some reason has Will's voice in her head saying "run in a serpentine manner. Serpentine, Serpentine":: @ ACTION: Even slightly stunned, Kwai hits the one holding her upper arm with the palm of her right hand and chops the 2nd in the Adam’s apple, making him lose his grip on her... Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::continues to follow the group, stumbling a little and keeping an eye on the tricorder:: STSF_BluRox -> (Kwai. 1=8) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Look at that...I got a few hits in. Whoot!)) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((3)) [email protected]#$%^&*()> ACTION> Jas continues to feel more woosy, and notices his itchy arm the skin seems to be peeling off a bit, the skin underneath a bit dry and ...almost scaly August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Smacks Will's arm:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks behind her... :: @ ACTION> AS Kwai battles loose, she turns and finds herself in the arms of J'Rom, who promptly sticks her in the neck with the hypo, however she kicks him in the knee and stumbles away.... STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> :: hopping up and down, holding his knee muttering:: Just as difficult as before........but soon enough my queen, soon enough... Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::head continues to swim, perhaps even more so now. Noticing the scaly skin he stops and leans against a cave wall to try and hurry the scan along:: STSF_BluRox -> (kwai got in some good shots!, got all three of them, they only got in one small hypo) STSF_BluRox -> (Kwai - 1-10 please) STSF_BluRox -> (for later) Capt Rian Kwai -> @::has no attention of going down without a fight:: (m) You haven't even seen difficult yet. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks back at Jas:: You still messed up? Capt Rian Kwai -> ((7)) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Cmdr where are we going to go... they are right behind us STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> ::limping:: I expected no less. You will need to be difficult to lead your armies of conoquest Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::mumbling:: ...'m fine.. jus' need.. t'get this thing to... work.. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well if I could magically teleport myself....August, why haven’t you figured out how to teleport through this rock yet? [email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION: Will's grenade has creatures running all over, many of them armed, soon the tunnels are filled with those running towards where the blast occurred. As they try to escape the oncoming noise, they come upon a large cavern, which has daylight filtering up from the ceiling, and what appears to be some sort of shuttle padd Capt Rian Kwai -> @::screams as loud as she can, hoping against hope that her crew can hear her....although considering she's not exactly sure where "here" is, she's not even sure they'd know to look here:: Capt Rian Kwai -> @::that and the scream will annoy J'Rom until she fades into unconsciousness again:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Everyone hold position and guard an entrance. ::taps commbadge:: +Republic+ Robinson here. [email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION: JAS BEGINS TO FEEL NAUSEOUS, AND can no longer stand... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::thinks that should make it through since he can see sky:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((And that's what happen when you forget you were partially stunned..maybe it's just an arm or something?)) August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Will.. there is a shuttle over there ::Points:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::faceplants into the ground... as gracefully as possible:: STSF_BluRox -> Blu:: hears the comm channel activate:: Well it's about time...:: Ops...connect me to Commander Robinson STSF_BluRox -> +com+ Away team....Will...what has been taking you all so long, we lost contact with you hours ago LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Blu+ Big network of caves, Kwai and the others are lost down here somewhere. Lots of hostile mutants as well. Cant keep comms down here.We found a landing area, requesting tactical teams to clear the caves. Drop them on my position. We also have a local we rescued, but he needs medical attention and a definite quarantine. STSF_BluRox -> +COM+ Will, you're not coming in that clearly. I got caves, Kwai and others lost, and mutants........ Capt Rian Kwai -> (("Can you hear me now?")) STSF_BluRox -> +COM+ Understood, best I think ...we'll send down more of your troops... Christina_Nickles -> (( dang dog pulled the plug)) STSF_BluRox -> (need at to immediately give me a 1-8) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ((1)) Ayumu Kasuga -> 3 Christina_Nickles -> ($) Heather Jamieson -> 3 Christina_Nickles -> (4) STSF_BluRox -> (Jax?) August Jax Robinson -> 1 LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ((jax wants a 1 with me?)) LtCmdrRobinson -> ((We shall die together ;) )) STSF_BluRox -> (Ouch....) August Jax Robinson -> {{Jesus help me}} Heather Jamieson -> (( Kasuga and I...)) Jas -> ((7)) [email protected]#$$%^&&*()> ACTION> As WILL is speaking, a huge group of the ape creatures all came rushing in from Jax's position overwhelming the party and stunning both WILL and JAX LtCmdrRobinson -> ((balls)) STSF_BluRox -> #BLU> :: hearing the phaser fire while talking to WILL:: Ops...can you get a lock? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Gasps :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stunned:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: At Will getting hit :: STSF_BluRox -> #OPS> Barely, something interrupting the readings, I can only pick up a few.... STSF_BluRox -> # Beam those you can up.... # Action> Heather, Ayumu and Christina are all beamed up to the Republic, Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: EVERYONE DOWN!! ::fires off a few shots at the ape creatures:: STSF_BluRox -> while the ape creatures begin to pick up Will, Jax and the semi-conscious Jas..... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Drops to the ground hitting her chest hard :: Ooof! August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Falls to the ground:: August Jax Robinson -> {{no apes... not balls}} ACTION? # Nickles phaser is disabled as it's reassembling in the transporter room Christina_Nickles -> #:: materializes on the Republic pulling up her phaser as she sees where she’s at:: Heather Jamieson -> :: Rematerializes lying on the transporter padd :: STSF_BluRox -> @ action> Kwai passes out and J'rom catches her. Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::the sudden movement of being hefted off the ground increases the nausea - upchucks on the ape thing:: Christina_Nickles -> Oh no they have the CMdrs and the new guy STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> It will be alright...let's put you somewhere more comfortable, the floor is no place for you.... STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PASUE SIM Christina_Nickles -> ::paused:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused::: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd:: Jas -> ::paused:: Capt Rian Kwai -> :D STSF_BluRox -> Hold a sec please LtCmdrRobinson -> ((Getting carried off by mutants while unconscious, just like how Jax and I were married)) STSF_BluRox -> Seems we have a small issue.. STSF_BluRox -> (OMG....I just laughed so hard I hurt myself) Capt Rian Kwai -> Oh my STSF_BluRox -> Captain Kwai.....This is disgraceful, what are we running around here?:: walks over to Jas:: What is this....::points to uniform:: Jas -> ::looks down, then back up:: Uh... uniform? Capt Rian Kwai -> He has been running away from mutants, you know STSF_BluRox -> ::rounds on the cadet:: Did I give you permission to squeek? Jas -> ::squeaks:: STSF_BluRox -> It's disgraceful......what should we do about this Captain? We could space him I suppose? Then there would be all that paperwork.... August Jax Robinson -> I have a bat.. Jas -> :? STSF_BluRox -> Still...a write up.... Capt Rian Kwai -> I think we should just give him the right uniform. It's save time in the long run STSF_BluRox -> I don't think we keep any of what he's go on board, so I guess you can set him up with the right one? Guess we're just going to have to do this... STSF_BluRox -> Cadet, front and center.... STSF_BluRox -> Cadet Hobo right? Jas -> ::front-ed and centered:: Jas -> Aye ma'am, Cadet Hobo. ::Hobo Salute:: Capt Rian Kwai -> (m)anyone have a medkit. STSF_BluRox -> Cadet....in light that we do not have any more of ....'those' type uniforms, and only have excess ensign uniforms (mostly in red or yellow), We are at this time going to promote you to the rand of Ensign and all the rank and privelidge that holds.(basically none) STSF_BluRox -> Welcome to the Republic and congratulations Ensign. STSF_BluRox -> Kwai...Pip him STSF_BluRox -> : grins:: Jas -> ::eyes widen:: Christina_Nickles -> :: claps:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::golf clap:: Ayumu Kasuga -> Yay! More Canadians :D Capt Rian Kwai -> ::holds his collar, sticks out her tongue and aims for the jugular:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Clapss:: August Jax Robinson -> congratsJas Ayumu Kasuga -> Congrats and welcome aboard :D STSF_BluRox -> (Jas, due to holidays will give you a little extra time, but please send a brief character background and bio to Captain Kwai for approval) Jas -> Thank ya folks :D Capt Rian Kwai -> Congrats :) STSF_BluRox -> It ws so much easier when I just poked them with a claw Heather Jamieson -> :: Claps :: Jas -> (Will do. Was waiting until we got to the ship, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.. ::chuckles::) STSF_BluRox -> (still possible, you have to see next week) Capt Rian Kwai -> :D Jas -> (Dun dun... duuuuuun) Heather Jamieson -> Night all, and Merry Christmas, even to the Canadian. Capt Rian Kwai -> You all have a Happy HOliday and stay safe Jas -> *Canadian(s) STSF_BluRox -> Ok all, I need to go lay down, hard to see. Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday! Ayumu Kasuga -> Canadians Heather Jamieson -> Oh... STSF_BluRox -> (two of them!) Jas -> Merry Christmas everyone! Have a good one! STSF_BluRox -> Merry Christmas Ayumu Kasuga -> (two of them plus an ex-faus Canadian) Ayumu Kasuga -> Merry Christmas everyone! Heather Jamieson -> :: Turns to her North, looks... waits...: LtCmdrRobinson -> night all, and wife® STSF_BluRox -> Crew dismissed
  16. USS REPUBLIC MISSON BRIEFING 51412.15 - Season 23 The Away team has encountered hostile creatures in the tunnels, appearing to be some sort of hybrid between a Mugatu and a humanoid. Very aggressive, and defiantly looking for them. There is noise the way they came, noise ahead and a smaller side tunnel. The team has to decide to fight way to surface, fight way down looking for the missing, or look for escape down side tunnel. STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM ACTION: Noise is getting closer Jas -> ::looking back and forth between members of away team and numerous tunnels:: So are we going to head down the side tunnel? Because all I have is a rock... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Not leaving our people behind to get eaten. Heavy stun folks.::tosses Jas his backup phaser:: If you shoot me in the back, I'm gonna be pissed. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Sets her phaser:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::turns up the stun:: ACTION: Elsewhere, a pair of lizard like creatures drag Kwai to a hidden chamber, and toss her in, activating a force field LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Bottleneck them in the tunnels when they get close, you cant miss. Jas -> ::catches midair, keeps rock handy though:: If I ever shoot you, it'll be from the front and you'll be armed, not to worry. Capt Rian Kwai -> ::obviously not completely conscious if she's being dragged....but for how long? (dramatic music cue):: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Bottleneck? is that an adjective now? STSF_BluRox -> (I think he threaten you!) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::aims at one of the tunnels:: Ready.... Jas -> ::levels phaser on a tunnel:: STSF_BluRox -> (Judge from My Cousin Vinny: A what?) STSF_BluRox -> (sigh....kids) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: heavy stun setting :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ((YUTS?)) STSF_BluRox -> (thank you Will! faith restored) August Jax Robinson -> {{What's a Yut?}} August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Fires that way..:: STSF_BluRox -> @ LIzardman 1> The master will be pleased that we have captured his target. We are to capture those that might be useful, the scientists, the smart ones...but their security teams, he said to destroy them STSF_BluRox -> @ Lizardman 2> I'll inform him we should be ready with the serum shortly, by the time he returns. ACTION: SHOTS RING UP THE TUNNEL, CAUSING THE NOISE HEADING THEIR WAY TO STOP, NOW THAT THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN WARNING THAT SOMEONE AHEAD HAS A WEAPON Christina_Nickles -> (( am I hearing this Lizardman conversation?)) STSF_BluRox -> (NO) Christina_Nickles -> (( making sure thanks)) STSF_BluRox -> (AWAY TEAM [email protected]#$%^&*() > ) (Kwai @) (Blu $) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: covers her ears a moment :: Christina_Nickles -> ((Thank you)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() August. A little early there, huh? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() That didn’t sound good. Capt Rian Kwai -> @::trying not to groan as she tries to move again:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() you said shoot? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() When you see them, you know....so we could actually shoot them. Nevermind. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() oh Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Jax:: I don't think the caves are as liable to kill us on their own.. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() They know we are armed now. This isn’t going well. ACTIONl: No further noises in front or behind them LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Spoiled the surprise. Side tunnel it is. ACTION: From the side tunnel, a dart flies out and hits ..... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::swears:: STSF_BluRox -> (need a number 1-6) Christina_Nickles -> 4 Capt Rian Kwai -> @::muttering some very unlady like and un-Commander like curses as she rolls over onto her side:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() (I think it hit heather! 3) Jas -> ((3)) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: starts walking down the side tunnel:: Ayumu Kasuga -> 2 Heather Jamieson -> (Grr) STSF_BluRox -> (Heather, number 1-6 please) August Jax Robinson -> 6 STSF_BluRox -> (last chance Heather or I roll for you) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::holds everyone up as darts start flying:: [Random Roll] STSF_BluRox: 19 Heather Jamieson -> (Test) ACTION> 3 BEING THE LUCKY NUMBER TONIGHT HIT WILL, Jas and Heather LtCmdrRobinson -> (testies) August Jax Robinson -> :o Heather Jamieson -> (Three a roll I missed?) LtCmdrRobinson -> (how can one dart hit 3 people! this is discrimination! somehow) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::gets hit, not happy about it:: STSF_BluRox -> (you only saw the one that hit you, Heather, you didn’t' answer so we rolled for you) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: hears the wiz of the darts fly by and ducks:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*( Wow Jas -> ::feeling a prick on the arm, looks down to see a dart sticking out of his forearm - frowns:: Well... that's just not fair. STSF_BluRox -> (dart people, 1-5 please) Jas -> (3) Heather Jamieson -> (Did not see the ? That's fine) Heather Jamieson -> 5 Christina_Nickles -> ::looks back to the others:: Stay down :: then sees the darts sticking out of them:: STSF_BluRox -> (Jas gets hit in the arm, Heather in the right boot heel, Will... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: feels a sharp pain, drops her tricorder :: STSF_BluRox -> (Will still has 3 get out of peril cards, do you wish to forfeit one?) LtCmdrRobinson -> (yes!) Capt Rian Kwai -> @::blinking slowly, rolling onto her belly then glancing up:: STSF_BluRox -> Will's dart is stuck into his phaser holster clip Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] I think I steeped in some.. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() COMMANDER!! HEATHER!! August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Ducks:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() JAS!! Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Other guy STSF_BluRox -> @ Lizardman 1> We better gas her and get her ready for the serum, the Master will not be pleased if she's not prepped for him Jas -> ::ducks down and mutters to self:: That's m'name... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: looks up, her eyes roll :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::yanks dart out of Jas's arm in case its poison:: ACTION> Jas is a little woozy, Will and Heather unaffected) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::rushes back to them:: Are you all ok? :: to her crew members:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Fire randomly down the dart tunnel, because he can:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] What?... I think I got hit by something. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() It's too bad we don't have a doctor with us. STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*() > ::Arrgggh!:: from down tunnel STSF_BluRox -> (cause the dr is the one that got hit?) Jas -> ::vision is fuzzy, holds on to one of the crates for support:: I... I am a... doctor... STSF_BluRox -> (see what happens when it's not ham?) STSF_BluRox -> (jk) Jas -> (Ha! ::munches on another piece of bacon for good measure::) STSF_BluRox -> (lol) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] It did a number on my boot. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*():: Looks over to Jas seeing the dart in his arm and moves over to him:: Commander Hes been hit LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::fires a few more times while advancing down the tunnel:: Bring him! STSF_BluRox -> @ :: A man in a dark blue lab coat walks in and looks at the holding cell:: Has she been prepped? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::to Jas:: Shall I try pulling it out? Jas -> ::speech is somewhat slurred:: Any.. anyone got.. a.. tricorder? STSF_BluRox -> @ Lizardman 2> No per say Master, we were allowing her to wake before giving her the tranq and serum, we wanted to verify she was unharmed August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Fires again, since now it is OK since Will fired his weapon.. fires again:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::brows furrow:: There's.. another one?? G.. go ahead. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Everyone keep up! We are moving! STSF_BluRox -> @ Labcoat> I see.....prepare the serum and give it to me, I wish to give it to her myself. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yes sir. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Goes to Has :: Capt Rian Kwai -> @::Thinking "oh heck no, not again" but trying not to let her reaction or movements tip them off:: STSF_BluRox -> @ Labcoat> :: walks over to the holding cell, a mask partly obscuring his face:: I’m so glad we could meet again Commander....Or....is that Captain now? Heather Jamieson -> (Jas) Ayumu Kasuga -> (Almost Hans lol) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: plucks the dart from his arm then picks him up and begins carrying him along behind Will:: I will not leave you behind, LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::advances down the tunnel:: Jax, keep up! STSF_BluRox -> (what are you guys doing, putting the dart back in so you can each pull it out?) lol August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I am! Jas -> (Apparently :/ ) Capt Rian Kwai -> @::knows that voice from her nightmares, hoarse voice as she responds:: Aren't you supposed to be somewhere else? STSF_BluRox -> (faceplam) STSF_BluRox -> (we have a Jax and a Jas now too) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: carrying Jas trying to catch up with the Others:: Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::being carried along, grips tightly onto phaser so as not to lose it while blinking eyes to try and clear head:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::not moving too fast so no one is being left behind:: STSF_BluRox -> @ Labcoat> Ahhh, my little Queen, you remember me. I'm flattered. But do not worry, we will be together again, and this time, I've prepared, I have a full army of troops and scientists, we have control of several harsh planets that we will terraform to our needs, and keep the meddlers away...We will create the perfect society Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: walking with the group, keeping up though her boot is a bit torn :: STSF_BluRox -> (how did you tear your boot, a dart just hit the side of your heel. did you phaser it out? lol) ACTION> Jas is getting more confused, the motion of being carried starts to make him feel panicked and wanting to get down) STSF_BluRox -> (or toss his bacon) Heather Jamieson -> (Did not see how it hit the heel) Christina_Nickles -> ((GEEE THANKS!))) Jas -> (::making note to never bring up bacon again::) STSF_BluRox -> (he's a fast learner! ) Christina_Nickles -> (( ::nods:: )) Ayumu Kasuga -> (lol) Capt Rian Kwai -> @J'Rom you [email protected]#$. ::trying to get her feet under herself so she can stand:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::plans on meddling very soon:: STSF_BluRox -> (probably when you kept bouncing from the room) STSF_BluRox -> @J'Rom> And you remember my name......see, we were meant to be together.... Jas -> ::head is swimming, becoming more and more disoriented; slightly panicked, struggles against whoever is "strong arming" him along:: ACTION> Just as Jas struggles to get away, 3 lizardmen and 2 apemen come upon the party, 2 have dartguns Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Jas ... JAS Hold still! Your going to make me drop you!) STSF_BluRox -> (1-10 all on at) Christina_Nickles -> 4 Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] 8 Ayumu Kasuga -> (1) Jas -> (Heck.. 3) LtCmdrRobinson -> (3!) Capt Rian Kwai -> @::manages to get to her feet and, determine not to go down *this* time without a fight, rushes at him to tackle him:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::starts shooting at the armed ones:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks up seeing the being in front of them:: UT oh! Jas -> ((Nickles, it's James by the way)) August Jax Robinson -> 10 Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::arms still trying to hold Jas steady:: ACTION> As Jas struggles with Christina, he causes her to fall forward hitting Will, and the three end up on the floor in a pile, as darts fly over their heads missing them. Heather hides behind Ayumu as she trips and hits one of dartblowers causing him to fall forward jamming his dart gun down his throat. Jax, however makes a perfect shot, hitting the two apemen August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Woohoo!! Look at that!! ACTION> As Kwai runs forward, she hits the force field on the holding cell, giving her a slight zap, but it actually wakes her more. Jas -> ::feels the hard, yet soothingly cool rock floor on face and lets out a sigh:: Ahh.. that's.. better... August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Does a little dance:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::lands in the middle of the pile:: awhhh Jas -> *face LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shoots at whichever baddies arnt already shot, from his pile on the floor:: STSF_BluRox -> @J'Rom> Now now my dear...I know you can't wait to get to me, but we can’t have you hurting yourself like that Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Nasty STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*() > Will's shot from the floor hits the tunnel ceiling causing it to crash down on their aggressors, and blocking the tunnel, however they just notice yet another side tunnel just to their right Capt Rian Kwai -> @::bouncing back from the force field, standing taller now:: You really think you're plan is going to work? None of this is natural. Whatever you're doing to these people...it's not meant to be. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks up seeing the one remaining 2 dart throwers LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sees the baddies go down:: OK kids, time to move again. We are getting somewhere. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Nice shot Commander but we still have a tunnel to contend with. STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> @ My dear, we will be improving t he species. Hardier species, less suspect to sickness, able to withstand the harsh environments we find on these outer planets. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: gets up and picks up Jas again :: Your ok sir don’t struggle so Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::the cool ground brings a bit of focus back into mind:: Tricorder... need a... tricorder... Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Heather do you have a tricorder? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Will... you saw that right? STSF_BluRox -> J'Rom> Take my lizard scientists here, they can withstand harsh desert terrain, yet are smart as can be. I've also incorporated other DNA to help strengthen, not just animal this time. I also included Gorn and Cardassian DNA strands.... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Yeah. Drooed it earlier. Bit dirty. :: hands it over :: STSF_BluRox -> @J'Rom, and you my beauty, I will restore you to the beautiful spiderwasp queen of it all LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You did outstanding, Jax. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Jas when we stop again Ill give it to you Ayumu Kasuga -> OOh LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Now lets go shoot a 100 more, get our people and go home. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Sounds like a plan. STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*() > As they look around, they spy more colony supply boxes stacked along the walls August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ...::for some reason I feel his tone is mocking my super awesome shooting:: STSF_BluRox -> (Jax got 2 at once!) Capt Rian Kwai -> @You're as crazy as the last time. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Cmdr Robinson, This pathway has some of the boxes Jas -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::clumsily pockets phaser while slowly shaking head:: N-now.. no good.. like this... STSF_BluRox -> (careful with that Jas!) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: prepps her phaser :: Jas -> (I'd rather stun myself than shoot Will in the back :P ) Jas -> (Not to say that I'm about to stun myself!) STSF_BluRox -> @ J'Rom> I had lots of free time to plan, and think. You can thank the Dominion for their attack on the penal colony that set me free. I was injured, but when I transform with you, it will be fixed.... Christina_Nickles -> ((( OH no don’t give her ideas she has enough of her own)))) Jas -> ((Don't I know.. ::chuckles::)) STSF_BluRox -> (Good thing it's not a Rihan ie'yakk, something could be missing) STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused::: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: Christina_Nickles -> ::paused:: Jas -> ::Paused:: Heather Jamieson -> :: paused :: Capt Rian Kwai -> A lot of "somethings" could be missing if it's a Rihan ie'yakk STSF_BluRox -> Holly will love this! STSF_BluRox -> start decorating the turbo lift with flypaper again! Capt Rian Kwai -> I don't think Holly would want to do that if she saw how mad Rian is right now. STSF_BluRox -> good point LtCmdrRobinson -> Holly cares? STSF_BluRox -> ok nice sim all , and I think our Cadet is doing well! August Jax Robinson -> ::Clapps:: yaaaay Christina_Nickles -> ::claps:: STSF_BluRox -> he even came back after 2 weeks of us! bonus! Heather Jamieson -> Yes good show Capt Rian Kwai -> J'Rom's lucky there's a force field right now. Ayumu Kasuga -> Yes yes Jas -> Well, I wasn't stumbling around with darts in my arm last time either. Jas -> :P STSF_BluRox -> Do you want more spider or more wasp this time? Capt Rian Kwai -> LOL STSF_BluRox -> (and remember, Jas don't know you, he might shoot you!) Capt Rian Kwai -> Won't be the first time, sure it won't be the last time Jas -> Oie, I've got my phaser pocketed now. STSF_BluRox -> Alright then, my brain is like jello, I need to take meds and sleep. Great sim all and we'll see you next Monday. Any questions before we go? Capt Rian Kwai -> G'night all :) STSF_BluRox -> (ah..but what was in the dart?) STSF_BluRox -> (we'll have to wait to see) STSF_BluRox -> Ok, then...Crew Dismissed Christina_Nickles -> Night all Feel better soon Boss LtCmdrRobinson -> night all and Wife® STSF_BluRox -> Have a great week Jas -> G'night all. August Jax Robinson -> nite everyone August Jax Robinson -> ;)
  17. USS REPUBLIC MISSION BRIEFING 51412.08 - SEASON 23 HOLES AND HOBOS......... The crew while exploring the caves to find out what happened to the missing colonists as well as to their own Captain Kwai, have in their passage, had a bedraggled (hobo) appearing young man in a fleet cadet uniform run into them, and he's warning and updating them on what's occurred as far as he knew..... STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::was heading towards the sounds of screaming, because that's where the fun usually is:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: looking :: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Hates heading towards the screaming... STSF_BluRox -> :: on ship awaiting another update from the away team and studying over the maps of the other colony worlds that had missing colonists. there had to be a concoction::takes another sip of cocoa and decides she needs more marshmallows......because...how can one be relaxed without enough marshmallow in the cocoa Jas -> @ ::walking in the middle of group, slightly nervous at returning to the maze of caverns:: ...and so all these creatures forced us to retreat into the caves, I got separated from the other scientists though. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^*() ::Looking around as well, sticking close to the group:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Fun house or haunted house type of screams. You pick ;D)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ((A fun haunted house?)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::getting closer judging by the echoes bouncing off the cave walls:: ACTION:: SOME SORT OF DRAGGING OF HEAVY ITEMS IS HEARD DOWN ONE OF THE SIDE TUNNELS THEY PASS.... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops, motions for everyone to keep quiet.:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Anyone else hear that? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Stops behind Heather, nods:: Jas -> ::head swivels at the noise and stays quiet, listening intently for any more noise:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::heads down that side tunnel, phaser out:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::whips out her phaser as well:: Jas -> @ ::whispers:: Does anyone happen to have a spare phaser? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: swallows hard :: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() (w) Ask Will. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Stays close, holds phaser tight:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I don’t usually give phasers to people I've just met. ::keeps moving:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((LOL)) Ayumu Kasuga -> (lol, true point) STSF_BluRox -> (he'll share, the phase part) ACTION: The passage opens out into a small cavern, filled with large metallic crates many stamped with the id of the colony, yet others with id numbers and names from some of the other planets that also had missing personnel Jas -> @ ::briefly pauses for a moment, looks around and picks up a hefty rock:: This'll just have to do... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: goes to scan the containers :: Treads lightly :: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::follows along, scanning some other boxes:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::quietly:: Well now I am totally confused. ACTION: The scrapping is getting louder, as if it's coming towards them... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks towards the sound:: ::motions for folks to take cover behind the crates:: Jas -> @ ::grip tightens on rock while scanning surroundings for any danger:: ::takes cover behind a crate:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::hides behind some crates:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :::Takes cover:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]: do Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Hey Christina - the group has just taken cover behind some crates)) Christina_Nickles -> ((Thanks)) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: keeps with everyone :: ACTION: As they watch the entrance across the way, they see a large metal crate being pushed into the cavern, but have yet to glimpse just who is pushing it! Jas -> @ ::stays hidden, peeking through a small gap between two crates:: STSF_BluRox -> (everyone give me a number 1-10) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((3)) Jas -> ((7)) Ayumu Kasuga -> (2) LtCmdrRobinson -> (6) August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() 1 Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::whispers:: I wonder where that came from Heather Jamieson -> (Sorry) Christina_Nickles -> 8 ACTION: As the crate is slid into line they ......(jax....really).......the dust makes Jax sneeze' STSF_BluRox -> (bad luck!) Heather Jamieson -> (Die roll?) STSF_BluRox -> (Jax 1-4 ) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks quickly at Jax then to Will August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Sneezes:: Jas -> @ ::breath catches in chest, eyes remain focused on whatever might be behind the crate:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: stops :: ACTION: At the sound of the noise...a rather large and hairy humanoid, with what appears to be a small horn in the center of his forehead looks around the side of the crate he was pushing:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Half Shrugs:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hi? Ayumu Kasuga -> @#$%^&*() Hmm. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::whispers:: ut oh STSF_BluRox -> Humanoid> ::Sniffs, then hears Will and turns towards him and lets out a rather loud sort of gorilla roar:: Jas -> @ ::recognizing one of the creatures from before, grip tightens on the rock and he feels the jagged stone tight against his palm:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shoots it:: Night. ACTION: The creature is stunned.... ....as another comes into the chamber from the same direction.... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shrugs:: Wasn’t sure if that was a 'hello' or a 'die'. Oh balls. Jas -> ((I'm just happy you didn't shoot me... yet)) STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$^$&*(): sees others and then the one on floor:: Charges in as well.... Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Umm Will? ::points:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shoots that one too:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: gasps :: ACTION:: Creature his hit with the stun, and still staggers towards Will LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::couple more shots while backing up:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Wow. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::steps back:: Cmdr? ACTION: Creature goes down on the 2nd stun Jas -> @ ::lets out breath:: Well... that was easy. Capt Rian Kwai -> ((ROFL)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::turns to Jas:: You ever see these creatures before? ACTION: The sound of the roar and phaser fire has echoed a bit through the passageways.. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Don’t bet on that Sir ::to Jas:: STSF_BluRox -> (pexil, see IM) Jas -> @ ::acknowledging the lumps on the ground:: Oh yeah, topside, but just... a whole lot more. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() How aggressive are they? Now that I've pissed them off? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Very? I'd be. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: step out from behind the crates making sure no one is behind her:: STSF_BluRox -> (pexil, just noticed your on mobile, no IM's?) Jas -> @ Couldn't exactly say, we were in a rush to get away from them.. can't say I saw any tearing people to bits though, if that's any consolation. Ayumu Kasuga -> (No IM Notifications on Mobile) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ah ok, so I've just made things worse. Good to know. ACTION: One of your party takes a closer look.....Commander...you'd best take a closer look....this thing..it appears.....to be part human...and part something else...sort of like an ape? ::turns to Jas...I thought you said you saw lizard creatures? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Scanning :: STSF_BluRox -> (that explains why he's not been answering my actions the last 2 weeks!) Heather Jamieson -> (Really sorry) STSF_BluRox -> (np, one of those little things I'm not remembering right now with my head) Jas -> @ ::nods:: That's right, in addition to these ones ::chuckles somewhat nervously:: It was a grand ol' party up there.. STSF_BluRox -> (what you see in front of you all laid out on the ground appear to be two creatures that are part human and part mugatu) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Shouldn’t we just get out of here? Before they wake up? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: goes and gets a sample from a creature, scans it :: STSF_BluRox -> Redshirt 2 (cause we already lost 1)...::turns to Pexil..is that thing....a man or what? Should we take it back to the ship to study? Or should we just kill it and find the Captain? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Question is, why arnt these things being snatched up like everyone else, and are they involved? Heather Jamieson -> (Am I logged in wrong? Wait.. I'm fine) ACTION: Tricorder shows part human biology, part mugatu.... Jas -> @ It appears to be partially humanoid... ::trails off:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] This is a hybrid.. STSF_BluRox -> (Bingo!) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() A Hybrid? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Mugatu? Strange. Two species... Not sure how though Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() A what? Haven't heard of a Mugatu before. Capt Rian Kwai -> ((For some of you..you've seen this before....this hybrid thing....)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() So is someone doing hybrid experiments on this planet? Or is this a mutation? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Neither have I Jas -> @ A mutation like this would be highly unusual and almost impossible to occur naturally, from what I've learned at the Academy anyways. STSF_BluRox -> (omg, did you kids never watch the original series...Huff would cry... Think big white gorilla with a horn) Christina_Nickles -> (( I remember it)) Ayumu Kasuga -> (Oh yeah.. now I remember lol) Jas -> @ ::crouches down to inspect the creatures a bit more closely, but maintains a safe distance:: Hmm... no, I didn't see ones like this before... August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I don't know if I am up for another mutations... STSF_BluRox -> :: facepalm:: Heather Jamieson -> (If I saw it, is been a long time) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We better move before they wake up and call for help or try to kill us ACTION: Tricorder readings also show they have venomous fangs LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Lets try to find the boss, folks. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() and with those teeth they wouldn’t have much trouble Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Gets more of her kit out :: I'm getting saliva samples...oh my, that teeth. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I agree sir ::feeling nervous about the creatures:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] It's venomous ACTION: There was the passage you came down from the main corridor, the passage they came in from and another small passage to the right.....chose.... August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Calls out::: Captain Rian Heather Jamieson -> (Ugh) Capt Rian Kwai -> (::facepalm::)) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Sir lets move to the right passage. ACTION: JAX'S Voice echoes down the passage ways, and soon noise is heard coming towards them..... Jas -> @ ::gets up from crouch to stand, surveying the three tunnels, mumbles to self:: I remember it being a lot more confusing than just three tunnels... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: stares :: STSF_BluRox -> (it could be 3 seashells) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Let's just announce our presence to the scary hybrid thingies)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Wait a moment. If that noise is more of these guys, then we take the other tunnel. If it is spiders or lizards, then we kill them and take the tunnel they are coming from. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: Stashes her saliva sample in her inner pocket :: ACTION: Something big is coming down the passage, ..you need to decide.......soon... August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() we are taking it? Jas -> @ Oh yeah, time to take on scary creatures with my trusty rock... ACTION: Noise also coming from the passage behind them........ getting closer..... closer...... Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Umm Commander?? STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd:: Christina_Nickles -> ::paused:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: Jas -> ::le pause:: Heather Jamieson -> Paused sorry for the issues August Jax Robinson -> ::Pez:: Jas -> Mmmm, pez... STSF_BluRox -> I didn't expect the stand your ground approach, this will be interesting..... oh wait...you luck out.... I will not be here next week.... STSF_BluRox -> Well, I might be, depends on how I feel if I'm still too ill to be out Heather Jamieson -> Have I been missing actions I was supposed to respond to? STSF_BluRox -> Ooo, I may be, I hope I'll be back in time Capt Rian Kwai -> Leaving me in charge....muhahahah STSF_BluRox -> (yep, my fault, I forgot mobile no messages) STSF_BluRox -> (she's so going to kill you all) August Jax Robinson -> I MUST PASS OUITS Christina_Nickles -> Ut oh August Jax Robinson -> night everyone Jas -> G'night Jax. LtCmdrRobinson -> night wife ® Ayumu Kasuga -> Good Night STSF_BluRox -> Ok, we'll see you all next week, those not at adv showings of the Hobbit Heather Jamieson -> Have not seen any of the new hobbits STSF_BluRox -> shame on you Capt Rian Kwai -> G'night guys. See you next week :D Jas -> Advance showings?? ::seeping jealously:: STSF_BluRox -> alrigyt, crew dismissed
  18. USS REPUBLIC MISSION BRIEFING 51411.24 : The away team has tracked what they believe to be Kwai's abductors trail to a series of caves, and are trying to decides which path to chose, when they heard a sound behind them. Upon investigation, they found that one of the security ensigns, is now missing, leaving behind only a boot and a commbadge. STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM Heather Jamieson -> :: Nervous on top of nervous :: August Jax Robinson -> ::Nudges Heather;: get the boot LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::was yelling at Nickles to make sure she watches their 6:: ACTION>Previously there was a distant scream heard making it difficult to pinpoint which direction it came from and the distance from the group. August Jax Robinson -> * [email protected]#$%^&*() Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ ::looking around:: Oooh. Heather Jamieson -> :: Picks up the boot, scans it :: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() (w) gross, she touched the boot Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: This is far from studying stars :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We keep going. And everyone stays the hell together. Lets go. ::hopefully picks the right tunnel, because he is smart and awesome and good at his job:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Walks along, still scanning the boot for any sign of, well, anything :: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Husband forgot to say Good Looking:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sticks close to the group:: Won't argue with that. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Smiles at Kasuga..not so much at August :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::heading down the tunnel, watching for side tunnels and things that could drop from above:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() There is DNA from that officer in this boot. STSF_BluRox -> (note.....head so bad, can't even think of rolling dice..but on other hand, your fate now rests with a deck of Uno cards) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^*() ::scanning for creepy crawlies below:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Uh oh)) Ayumu Kasuga -> ((oooh) August Jax Robinson -> {{{Unnoooooooo!!}} STSF_BluRox -> (Uno.... could equal number of attackers, or how many you left at end?) STSF_BluRox -> (hoping to pull a Draw 4 wild card) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Scanning the caves, but the rocks reflect the scans at fairly short distances. Ayumu Kasuga -> (hoping for a Skip card) August Jax Robinson -> {{::hoping for Yatzee}} LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::following spider webs and whatnot:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() (w) Will... I am nervous Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Thinks :: I thought this was a who that took her, but perhaps it's a what. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Horton Hears a Who? STSF_BluRox -> (no no, Yatzee would kill your GM) ACTION>It's awfully quiet down this path...... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We are okay, August. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() .. for now. (m) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Trying to map the twists and turns :: ACTION: A muffled sound at the back of the pack and now another combadge on the ground. Ensign Tyler also missing, bringing your party down to just the 5 of you now.... Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: moving down the tunnel with the rest walking almost sideways so she can see if anyone comes up behind them:: Commander, Tyler is gone! He was right there!! LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::loses it:: NICKLES! What the **** is going on back there?!!? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Grips Will's arm:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sets phaser to wide beam and fires towards the back of the tunnel many times, just because:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ahh, man. ACTION: The dirt is stunned LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OK I guess spider is behind us. Turn it around kids. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I don’t know he stopped for a second I walked just past him then heard a rumbling looked back and all that’s left is the com badge! ::picks up the badge and hands it to Will:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: jumps, frantically scanned :: Ayumu Kasuga -> (Was just working on my Republic back-up character bio this week.. glad I did.) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((ROFL Kasuga)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::turns back the way they came:: Nickles, do you think you can watch the back now? ::sounds pissed:: ACTION: As they back up a bit, they see a small crevasse to the left, that only would have been noticed if looking back that way Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Nothing appeared on my tricorder at the time of his abduction. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sees the small crack in the cave wall:: Bad **** this way folks, lets go. ::phaser first:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yes sir. I will remain in the back and not allow anyone to go behind me. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Follows :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::allows everyone else to go first and is the Last to enter :: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Follows after Heather:: ACTION> Another distant high pitched scream echoing off the walls. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops and looks around for the noise:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks around :: What direction? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I cant tell its echoing LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well this only goes one way, and thats the way we are going Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Such a decision maker, Will)) Heather Jamieson -> (Must have drawn a yatzee) ACTION: Will's combadge picks up weak signal... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I can have the tricorder process the sound, if only they scream again :: saddened :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::taps it:: Anyone still alive and not being eaten by a spider? ::continues on:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::remains at the back of the pack:: STSF_BluRox -> +Com+ Will.....:: static:: ...rox what is... ::Static:: ... Science said we may...:: static::magnicite caves so may :: static:: com or transp.... :: signal dies Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Heather! Are you really hoping that the screamer will scream again? You know screaming isn't a good thing, right?)) Ayumu Kasuga -> (lol, so morbid) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Heather In a way I pray you don’t hear another scream. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oh I know.. Setting up the tricorder just in case. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() What the hell is magnicite? +say again please+ ACTION: No repsonse to the combadge August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I have a bad feeling... can we leave this cave? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I don’t think we can leave folks behind to get eaten by a spider, August. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: to Will :: It's a common ore in many cave system throughout the galaxy. It disperses communication signals and transporter locks. Even signal amplifiers won't work as it merely disperses the signal even more. Tricorders only have a range of less than five meters here. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Does it explode when I shoot it? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Magnicite? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Heard of it before? ::to Heather:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() If it does and these caves are full of it then if you shoot it we will all go with it. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Not exactly. It will super heat before exploding. STSF_BluRox -> (you have encountered this before ) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Outstanding, then lets keep moving and shooting spiders. ACTION: The passage leads to a small chamber in which there are several crates and metal canisters set off to one side....There is no sign of webbing Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I'd be careful shooting it though as the heat can cause collapses in surrounding structures. :: Walks with the group :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() What’s in the crates? ::watching for spiders:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Kicks the Crates:: ACTION: It's a storage crate, nothing happens August Jax Robinson -> @#$%^&*() ::LOOKs in the crate:: STSF_BluRox -> Crates clearly appear to be similar to those from the colony Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I've seen these before. ACTION: Crate is partially filled with tools, though obviously some parts from sets are absent. Other crates appear to have work items, tools, clothing, food LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Spider engineers? What the hell is going on here? STSF_BluRox -> Meanwhile, back on the ship Blu is getting irritated that they've lose contact but as they know Magnicite is involved starts to get a standby team to go search if no word is heard from the team in 12 hours Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looking around ::L STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused:: Heather Jamieson -> They got Nickles! LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd:: Capt Rian Kwai -> Hoping to get a scream....sheessh. Ayumu Kasuga -> Heh STSF_BluRox -> Again my apologies for that being a bit slow this evening, as I'm not feeling very well and...Kwai, please feel free to scream and edit it in! STSF_BluRox -> I hope to be feeling a bit better by next week and thank our guest for stopping by. if you have any questions, please feel free to stop back again and we'll be happy to talk to you some more. STSF_BluRox -> I hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving...except you Kasuga, cause you already did Canadian Thanksgiving a few weeks ago! You have a nice week... :) Drive safe all and enjoy your turkey Ayumu Kasuga -> Thanks.. happy thanksgiving, guys. Christina_Nickles -> Happy Thanksgiving all LtCmdrRobinson -> night everyone, and wife® Capt Rian Kwai -> Night guys. Happy Holidays :D STSF_BluRox -> (for the Thursday people, remember no sim for Talon this week) Have a nice holiday. STSF_BluRox -> Kwai you stay safe too Ayumu Kasuga -> Good night Christina_Nickles -> Get better Soon Blu STSF_BluRox -> Crew dismissed
  19. STSF_BluRox -> ok, before we get started....let's everyone starting at the top of the room list....let us know how long you have been here, and how you got started with us? STSF_BluRox -> (August, that is you) LtCmdrRobinson -> ::coughs::WIFE::coughs:: August Jax Robinson -> 15 years? STSF_BluRox -> Did you come right from Academy? August Jax Robinson -> nope, I think this was one of my 8 sims at the time LOL. I think it was my 3rd STSF_BluRox -> lol Ok, Rian.....how about you? LtCmdrRobinson -> She has to get the slide rule out to calculate the age STSF_BluRox -> ROfl Ayumu Kasuga -> lol Capt Rian Kwai -> 17 or 16 years Ha STSF_BluRox -> Careful Sill, she can give you extra duty Capt Rian Kwai -> Haha Hahaha ::thwaps Will:: LtCmdrRobinson -> love ya ;) STSF_BluRox -> I've been here for 20 years now, and this was my first sim of the 8 I ended up on for a while, but always Republic. Ayumu...you're next Ayumu Kasuga -> May of 2003; too late for the SFOL years but remember simming from the Startrek.com chatrooms. First sim I joined after graduated from Academy. STSF_BluRox -> Christina, you're next? Christina_Nickles -> 15 years straight out of the Academy. This was my first sim made it to XO then had to step down because of work for 2 years, once I was able to come back it HAD to be the Republic for me. STSF_BluRox -> (and Hans..I knew you also were on too many sims) STSF_BluRox -> And you too Christina Christina_Nickles -> Yep STSF_BluRox -> Heather you're up Ayumu Kasuga -> (that I was! and still am lol) Heather Jamieson -> Just how long have I been on this sim? April of 2010... simming since 1992 on AppleLink/AOL on the USS Federation. Talon since 1998 I believe,, and currently too many sims right now... more than 6) Christina_Nickles -> ended up on 12 at one time now down to 3 Heather Jamieson -> Most here, but a few on other networks. STSF_BluRox -> Will...you're up LtCmdrRobinson -> 15 or 16 years? somewhere in there August Jax Robinson -> only 1 sim... lightweight STSF_BluRox -> I think you're closer to 18 LtCmdrRobinson -> This was my second sim STSF_BluRox -> yes, but he's quality. And Tory....your turn LtCmdrRobinson -> i cant remember boss, its been awhile. I have Sim Alzheimer's. Tory Knight -> I've only been on Republic for about 3 years. Been simming since junior or sophomore year, and next year marks 20 years for my graduating class, so I'll let y'all do the math. =D STSF_BluRox -> So...so we all can see we're all long term inmates of the system! August Jax Robinson -> so you are 33 Troy STSF_BluRox -> Anyway, great job all! You all are fantastic and I know you all are the best. I'm honored to have you join us each week. Tory Knight -> A little older than that, Jax. STSF_BluRox -> Ok, so now that we are done with the official business, we can get down to the sim at hand. USS Republic Mission Briefing 51411.17: The Away Team has gone down and are investigating the 3 settlement sites on this harsh barren planet that we've come to next that has also not been in communications. While investigating, they have found more of the same, yet suddenly......... someone seems to be missing....... STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::following Kwai's tracks:: This way, stick together. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() What? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^*() Strength in numbers? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Republic+ Sir Just what I said I had walked with Cmdr Robinson into the next room and when I returned Capt Kwai was not here. ACTION: Not so much Kwai tracks, but long sliding skid marks, as if her toes where dragging through the dust and dirt...... STSF_BluRox -> +COM+ I heard you, now I want you to hear me.......find her. Now...... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Kwai's drag-tracks:: Missing crewmen. Form up folks, we are moving out. Now. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Blu+ Yes sir ::sounding very nervous:: ACTION: THE DRAG MARKS PASS THROUGH ANOTHER SECTION OF BLASTED AND CRUMBLING WALL Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::walks nervously with the rest of the team:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() well... drag marks aren't good, but upside... no blood Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::follows the rest of the crew:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Nickles! Watch our backs and don’t lose anyone! ::continues to move:: Action: As they follow the marks, they end up outside the building complex, heading down into a small rocky ravine Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() This cant be good. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: walks closely to Kasuga :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() When we get back to the ship, I am making some grenades out of cans of Raid. Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Better to say "Don't lose anyone else")) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::hurrying along before she get's eaten:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Besides the drag marks, is there anything else around?)) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::bringing up the rear ...keeps looking behind them to make sure they are not being followed or snuck up on::: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Slides down the ravine behind Willma:: ACTION: AS THEY REACH A SECTION OF LOOSER DIRT, OTHER PRINTS ARE NOTED IN THE DIRT Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Stoops down to look at the prints:: Ooooh. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() What is it Ayumu? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^*() These set of footprints on the ground here. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Are they the Captains? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Other snacks or other spiders? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Gets out her tricorder :: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^*() ::Lets the Scientist determine that, and stands up:: Not sure, wish I knew. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Lets keep moving. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: scans :: Some of these marks match her boot size.. A common size however. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Those marks are coming up as some kinda lizard Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^*() Like a Gorn? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() no much smaller... insect size Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Insect size? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Insect? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() well.. maybe but bigger then an insect.. more like the size of a human. I am an engineer, not a science officer! ::Pokes Tricorder for help:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Bigger than a breadbox)) STSF_BluRox -> (hint.....science officer.....) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: scanning :: Hmm.. Interesting... What ever this is it's nearly as tall as I am.. I believe with some insectoid qualities. The database cannot properly categorize. STSF_BluRox -> +Tory+ Can you make sure we have some sort of transporter lock on everyone? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I will need to get more scans, samples if possible. ACTION: The drag marks continue around the next corner of the ravine, and then appear to go downward into one of several cave openings facing them. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Samples later, rescuing now. One thing being assigned to this ship has taught me, caves always have interesting things in them that try to kill you. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^*() Works for me. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks at Will:: I don't think we should go in that cave... Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We need to go find the Captain! LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Caves are easy. ::sets phaser to a wide beam:: Just shoot you way through them. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yes, but what if we get trapped, or eaten, or break a leg Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Kicks her scanner up a notch :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::heads in:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sets the beam:: Action>There is a distant scream heard echoing through the cave chambers making it difficult to pinpoint exactly which cavern or how far the source is. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: moves into the cavern:: Where is that coming from? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::heads in the cave with the most webs and signs of bad things:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^*() ::Follows them inside, draws out her phaser:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks at the multiple paths they could take. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() If you are not sure about something, shoot it. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Should we split up to widen the search? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^*() I'd rather we not. But what do I know... I'm just the driver. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() so if I am not sure you are going in the right direction.. I shoot you? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I cant tell which way the screaming is coming from but I don’t want to waste any time. ACTION:A muffled noise behind them and Ensign Buddy is now missing as well...... Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::hears the noise behind them:: Buddy?? BUDDY! LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() NO august. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Turns :: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^*() Alas, poor Buddy. We knew him well... Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Cmdr Robinson? Buddy was bringing up the rear after we entered the caves Hes not there! STSF_BluRox -> (you might want to save that line until you are holding his skull) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sighs:: Nickles, you are the rear guard. That means you are the very last person in this parade of failure. Watch behind us and shoot stuff. ACTION: The only sign of Buddy is his com badge and one boot...... Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yes sir STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd:: Christina_Nickles -> ::paused:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused:: STSF BluRox -> Guess we know who didn’t' do well on her year end personnel review...... Heather Jamieson -> Now I'm going to worry about buddy all week. Forget I don't have a car... STSF_BluRox -> Anyway, thank you all for coming tonight, good sim all and STSF_BluRox -> Happy Anniversary to us!! 23 years and still going.... Capt Rian Kwai -> Whoohoo Ayumu Kasuga -> Yay us! Christina_Nickles -> ::claps:: YAY US?? August Jax Robinson -> Happy Birthday Republic STSF_BluRox -> And with that, I need to go, my head isn't doing so well..... August Jax Robinson -> we want cake Ayumu Kasuga -> Goodnight folks. STSF_BluRox -> Night all, talk to you soon STSF_BluRox -> Crew Dismissed
  20. USS Republic Mission Briefing 51411.03 - The away team has headed down to the most recent planet that they have mapped to go check on. Up to now, they've found the same thing on each of the planets so far...Most of the population missing, some of the old and infirm have been massacred and at times turned into what appears to be a food source. The planet they've landed on appears to be most inhospitable.... Dry, arid and little vegetation in many places. The colonists had 3 monitoring stations on the planet which are the away teams main focus to check out. STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::was just about to enter the first station:: Christina_Nickles -> :: following Will Watching around them as they walk:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Enters the station with the others:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::not sure if there is a smell or not.... might be stuck in her nose hairs by now:: Tory Knight -> ::still running diagnostics on the sensor systems, checking into the anomaly that was mentioned previously:: Capt Rian Kwai -> @Life signs? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::breaches the main entrance and heads in:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() None so far Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() None that I can see Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: With the in crowd :L: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::clears the first room:: Clear. ::waves the team in:: Capt Rian Kwai -> @No life signs..and how many people were supposed to be around here? Anyone find that, oh, I don't know, odd? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: enters with the others:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Enters the room and waves her tricorder around:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Enters the room, looks for a computer to access or looking ..and not something dead:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Control room up ahead, lets move. ::move down the corridor:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: follows Will as ordered at a quickened pace to keep up:: ACTION: Most of the red shirts follow in behind, as the wind outside is just horrid, blowing hot sand in their eyes... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I am not vacationing here.. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Keeps close to the Security team:: yikes Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() It's pretty bad, yes. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I’m not sure of the number that are supposed to be here Captain. Capt Rian Kwai -> @Why don't you call back up to the ship to find out then. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yes sir + Republic+ Ens Nickles to the USS Republic LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops outside the control room door to scan inside it with a tricorder:: STSF_BluRox -> ::hears the com and walks over to Ops:: Patch it through... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Making sure to get all the data she can for her boss. STSF_BluRox -> +COM+ Nickles...is there a problem? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Republic+ The captain wishes to know how many personnel are supposed to be Around this base. STSF_BluRox -> +com+ Hold a moment, I'll ask. STSF_BluRox -> +Tory+ Do you have any information on how many colonists we were expecting to find on this planet? I wouldn't imagine too many, it's rather out of the way, and pretty harsh Capt Rian Kwai -> @::watching Will be very very cautious:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::doesn’t wanna be cannibalized:: ::enters the control room:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::So doesn't want to be either:: Tory Knight -> +Blu+ ::tapping a few commands into the console, pulling up the data:: Records indicate there is a research facility, with a staff of 40, and a support team of another 20. ACTION: As Will walks into the room, he gets a face full of spider webs Ayumu Kasuga -> @#$%^&*() Oooh. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() + Republic+ :: Hears Tory's answer to Blu:: Thank you Admiral Ill inform the Captain LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::walks right through them like a tough guy:: Watch the spiders. Christina_Nickles -> : Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Enters behind Will :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: turns around to Kwai:: Approximately 60 Captain Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Grand ::enters behind Heather and Christina:: ACTION: Notes that there is a hole in the far wall, as if someone had blown a small charge through it, some of the machinery in the room has been pulled loose and is strewn around August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Glances around, then out the window:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Looks like maintenance took the weekend off. Capt Rian Kwai -> @Ew! Uck. ::wincing, is not above being a bit squeamish about spider webs even with her history. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks at the room as she pulls cobwebs off of Will :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: follows waving her hands in front of her incase there are any webs Will missed:: STSF_BluRox -> Ensign Buddy> ::notes how fast Heather is to be touching Will's face:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Now the webs are stuck on her hand :: Ahh :: flaps her hand, wipes it on the ground :: ACTION: The arid wind blowing through the blasted hole, have caused quite a bit of sand to also be blowing into the room, leaving the floor slightly covered, however.......... Capt Rian Kwai -> @I think I'll stay right here while you all check that room out. :::in case, you know, more spider webs:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Looks like someone really wanted in here... Anything important missing? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Evil eyes:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks around:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Steps forward to look, scanning :: ACTION: Heather now has sandy web stuck to her hand Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Scans with her webbed hand :: Tory Knight -> ::frowning as she looks and finds a glitch in the rendering database -- one that might have resulted in Heather's odd readings:: ACTION: WHILE THE CREW ARE CHECKING OUT THE ROOM WITH THE HOLE BLASTED IN THE WALL, TRYING TO DETERNINE ANY OTHER CLUES, THE SANDY FLOOR SHOWS WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE SOME SORT OF LARGE FOOTPRINT......BUT...NOT QUITE A FOOT Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: moves over towards Will:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Heather...scan for non human life signs, larger ones. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::watching the floor as she walks:: Someone has large feet, ::indicating the print:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ok... :: Switches modes, scans and spins around :: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ I don't want to meet that Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Neither do I Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Gets a reading, but only a dot on the tricorder :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() As long as it isnt a wasp or a crab August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I don't think either make that foot print Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I am getting one thing on my scans, but either it's on the far end of the scanning range or the signal is generally faint. STSF_BluRox -> @:: It comes, there it is!! Must move swiftly....immobilize. Yes...yes.....now take away....far away....Slipping back away as silently as had come. :: Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Spooky)) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Trying to hone in on the signal :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Where is it Heather.? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() August, any of this equipment work? Station logs? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I believe ahead of us, an area we have not explored. The signal is hard to focus in on. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Takes a sandy seat and tries to power up the console:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Is there another room ahead? STSF_BluRox -> +COM+ Christina........This is the Republic.........You were asking about how many colonist. Does that mean you've found some? Or.....their remains? August Jax Robinson -> @#$%^&*() ::Kicks console to get it moving:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks in the hole :: In this general direction. ACTION: The kick jumps the console to life Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() This general direction? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() How many years in engineering school before you learned that scientific trick, August? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yes Kasuga, through the hole. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Blu+ No sir not yet. The captain asked me to find out how many there were. So far all we have found is Spider type webs and a large print of some type. Also Heather has some type of life sign on her sensor but its distant Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hmm. I wonder what's out there. STSF_BluRox -> +Com+ What did she say when you told her the numbers? Did she have some idea on what you've all found?...For that matter, may I please speak to her? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::up-loads logs, personnel, duty.. dusty:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Not sure, but I would not go it alone. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Glances at the last few logs entered in:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Republic+ Yes sir.. ACTION::As Kasuga looks out the hole into the desert, hot wind and sand stings her face:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Captain the Admiral wishes to speak to you. ACTION>No response from Kwai from the web room. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::coughs:: Bah. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks around:: Captain??? Anyone seen Captain Kwai? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^*() ::Stumbles backwards into the wall, and grabs her canteen to wash her face:: Shouldn't have done that. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: walks back through the door :: CAPTAIN KWAI? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks around:: Heather, give me a transponder location for the Captain STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&(*) Lt Todd> Not since she asked you to find out how many were here.......I thought you were watching her? We were checking out the hole. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I just walked into the room for a moment. She didn’t want to follow. + Blu+ Admiral She’s not were we left her. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :::Pulls up last Command logs, duty and personnel:: come on talk to me Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks at Kasuga :: Oh,,, Right on it. :: gets out her tricorder and scans for the Captain's transponder :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() If she got ate by a spider, we are sooo fired. Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Ya think?)) STSF_BluRox -> +COM+ Nickles....perhaps you should explain yourself....What do you 'mean' She's not where you left her? Christina_Nickles -> (( and I was going to ask Kwai if she wanted anyone to remain to keep her company, Hind sight is 20/20)) Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I am not receiving her transponder signal. STSF_BluRox -> COM+ Where were you and Will? You are the security detail and you didn't watch a command ranking officer? I want her found.....NOW STSF_BluRox -> ::cuts com:: STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() + Blu+ ::cringes:: Sir there were some type of spider webs in the doorway LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::psd:: Christina_Nickles -> ::: paused:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Pauseddd::: STSF_BluRox -> ::Swats Christina:: Every single week you do that! STSF_BluRox -> lool STSF_BluRox -> need a faster squirrel Christina_Nickles -> LOL you dont know HOW true that is STSF_BluRox -> OK any questions? Ayumu Kasuga -> Should upgrade to a hampster! Ayumu Kasuga -> None here. Christina_Nickles -> LOL Hamster is a down grade and Im still on Mouse power. Capt Rian Kwai -> I gotta go guys. I'll see you next week :) STSF_BluRox -> Ok, next week I will be traveling for a business trip so may not be able to make it but Kwai's aware of the plot. I'll do my best to join you all... Christina_Nickles -> I have to move UP to Hamster STSF_BluRox -> if i don't make it....I only have this to say...You'd better find my XO....it takes so much time to break in a new one and I'm getting lazy in my old age STSF_BluRox -> lol LtCmdrRobinson -> Looks like a job opening! Tory Knight -> hey, Robinson... It's Monday, not Thursday STSF_BluRox -> You'll have to duke it out with your wife Tory Knight -> =D Christina_Nickles -> lol August Jax Robinson -> I must be off, nite everyone STSF_BluRox -> winner gets xo August Jax Robinson -> and William STSF_BluRox -> Ok and with that....Crew Dismissed
  21. USS REPUBLIC MISSION BRIEFING 51410.27 - Season 22 The Republic has been investigating the missing colonist and lack of communications on many of the outlying colony worlds, however.....they have found horrific scenes of death and dismemberment, blood, oozing body parts, but ...only of the old and infirm. Of the others, there is no sign, We are about to send a team down to the next planet, though it is not much of a place for a colony. It has been earmarked for extreme terra-forming before suitable for regular habitation. STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> :: On the bridge, looking over various maps:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::waiting for the team to assemble on the shuttlebay deck:: STSF_BluRox -> This world is a wreck......can't be much more than an advanced terraforming station. Heather, now what where you mentioning at the end of the meeting of your studies? August Jax Robinson -> ::Pops head into the shuttle bay:: you don't need me for this one right... I mean, I an just an engineer. Christina_Nickles -> :: makes her way to the shuttle bay :: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::making her way to the shuttle bay:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::sitting on the shuttle ramp, waiting for folks to arrive:: August Jax Robinson -> ::waves hand in a shoo shoo way:: more medical Christina_Nickles -> :: walks up to the shuttle meeting up with Will:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::looks at Kwai:: Not my call, August. Ayumu Kasuga -> ::heads to the shuttle and begins pre-flight checks:: August Jax Robinson -> ::half looking at Kwai:: right Capt Rian Kwai -> What would happen if I told her she had to stay? Christina_Nickles -> :: steps aboard the shuttle with her gear:: Heather Jamieson -> Benamite Admiral. August Jax Robinson -> ::Enters the shuttle bay, sour puss:: STSF_BluRox -> Since you have evidently lost your train of thought, come back later when you've composed your thoughts Capt Rian Kwai -> ::smirks, watching Jax stomp past her:: Well, that was easy LtCmdrRobinson -> Maybe it wont smell that bad this time. Maybe someone will be alive, who knows? Its a mystery, August! Exciting! STSF_BluRox -> ::looks back up from her padd:: Ms Jamieson, if there is nothing else, the away team is in the hanger bay waiting for you Capt Rian Kwai -> Anyone we're missing ::looking around the shuttle:: Heather Jamieson -> Surveys of the sector reveal a likelihood of benamite deposits on a few worlds. It's the only item on the survey that peaked my interest. Yes Admiral. :: Exits the conference room and heads to the shuttle bay :: Ayumu Kasuga -> No? Heather? Heather Jamieson -> :: Enters a lift :: :: Lift exits on the shuttle bay deck :: :: Huffs it to the shuttle :: STSF_BluRox -> ::logs Heather's report into her terminal for additional study:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ::looks at her chrono:: Let's pack it up. We don't have all day here. Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Starts up the shuttle:: Heather Jamieson -> :: Enters the shuttle :: Sorry all. Benamite on the brain. :: gets seated :: Ayumu Kasuga -> Is that like Vegemite? Heather Jamieson -> I'd not eat it. August Jax Robinson -> ::enters the shuttle:: don't we though, it's not like we punch in Capt Rian Kwai -> Well, get it off the brain. ::sitting and strapping in:: Ms Kasuga, whenever you have clearance... Christina_Nickles -> :: get strapped in:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Requests departure clearance to the bridge:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Locks in:: Heather Jamieson -> :: Goes to say something, but figures it's a bad idea :: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::takes a seat:: Tory Knight -> ::in main sciences, running diagnostics on her console, as per the usual maintenance schedule:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::takes off and flies out of the bay once clearance was given: STSF_BluRox -> ::wonders how the hell Benamite crystals, which are a rare unstable synthetic, could be naturally found in large quantities:: +Tory+ I have a question for you if you would please Tory Knight -> +Blu+ What can I do for you, Admiral? ::taptaptap on the console:: Capt Rian Kwai -> Will, any words of wisdom for the rest of us? Heather Jamieson -> :: Not looking forward to any more death :: LtCmdrRobinson -> Don’t get dead. ::hopes that was wise enough:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Sighs:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::sets a course towards the landing spot on the colony:: STSF_BluRox -> + Commander+ I was wondering if you could do some additional scans please and check on a theory that was put forth by a member of the science dept. LtCmdrRobinson -> No signs of life before we set out, so this may turn out like the rest. Tory Knight -> +Blu+ ::furrowing her brow:: I'm almost afraid to ask... But what, exactly, should I be scanning for? Capt Rian Kwai -> Don't get dead is the best you can do? August Jax Robinson -> I don't want to see the same STSF_BluRox -> it was thought that there could be a large amount of Benamite naturally occurring in this sector. From my days in the Academy, I had been under the impression that Tory Knight -> ::the furrow in her brow deepens:: STSF_BluRox -> this substance was only found as a rare, synthesized molecule with a rapid decay rate, and would take years to reproduce more. Capt Rian Kwai -> What's our ETA Kasuga? STSF_BluRox -> Could you please confirm or show the report that science recorded. Thank you Ayumu Kasuga -> 2 minutes. Almost there. ::begins descent into the planet's atmosphere:: ACTION: AS KASUGA TAKES THE SHUTTLE THROUGH THE ATMOSHPERE..... IT IS BUFFETED BY HIGH ALTITUDE WINDS, HOT AND DRY AND THEY PUT A NOTICIBLE STRAIN ON THE INERTIAL DAMPENERS Tory Knight -> +Blu+ Your impression is correct. It's possible our sensors are out of specification; I am currently running diagnostics, and should have clarification for you in a few hours. Ayumu Kasuga -> Whoa... ::compensates for the turbulence and increases damper strength output:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::braces:: Christina_Nickles -> :: feels the knocks and holds on tight:: Ayumu Kasuga -> Hold on.. ACTION > THE PLANET BELOW APPEARS ARID AND MOUNTAINOUS IN MOST REGIONS, WITH LITTLE VEGITATION VISIBLE AND LITTLE STANDING WATER TO BE SEEN Capt Rian Kwai -> A little warning next time would be nice. Heather Jamieson -> :: Her stomach is upset at the pitching :: August Jax Robinson -> we can just do fly overs Ayumu Kasuga -> Interesting... Capt Rian Kwai -> Are we getting any readings? LtCmdrRobinson -> ::looking over the sensors:: Nothing yet. Tory Knight -> ::adding a subroutine in to the diagnostics:: LtCmdrRobinson -> Structures up ahead, and a LZ. Capt Rian Kwai -> So where do you want to start, Mr Robinson? Christina_Nickles -> Hey Ayumu easy on the bumping please. Ayumu Kasuga -> ::headed to said LZ, slowly begins to land:: Hey, I'll try. Not easy with all this wind and turbulence. It's gonna make taking off hard too. ACTION: MAPPING SYSTEM REPORT THAT THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 OF THE MONITORING SITES ON THE PLANET Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Touches down:: We've landed. Heather Jamieson -> :: Sighs in relief :: LtCmdrRobinson -> Looks like the landing beacons are offline, cant be a good sign. Christina_Nickles -> :: takes a deep breath:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pops open the back hatch:: Lets see what we got. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Powers the shuttle down:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: unhooks her safety strap and move up next to Will::: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Unbuckles her harness and gets up :: Capt Rian Kwai -> @ Ms Jamieson, I want your on life signs the minute we step out of the shuttle. I'm hoping that everyone is well and accounted for. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I don’t smell anything in a state of decay. Yet. STSF_BluRox -> +KwaI+ Keep myself or the bridge informed of our situation. I'm going to go off duty for a few hours and try to get a small bit of sleep Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::unbuckles and gets up and heads to the exit:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: looks :: Aye Captain. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Puts on a breathing mask:: Capt Rian Kwai -> +BluRox+ Will do. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::places on a breathing mask as well:: STSF_BluRox -> ::hopes the team is finding anything useful that she can place into the report Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Gets her mask on. Checks her tricorder :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Where do we go from here Sir ::to Will: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::follows the others:: STSF_BluRox -> ::stands and stretches, heading to her ready room where she tosses a foe of the large support pillows to lounge :: looking forward to reading the AT's support LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Shouldn’t take long to clear this station. STSF_BluRox -> At least they seem to have their legs ljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj under them STSF_BluRox -> (sorry, cat!!) STSF_BluRox -> (she's helping me type_ LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Clears the landing platform and heads for the entrance to the monitoring station:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: walks with Will, phaser in hand and ready:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Scanning :: Capt Rian Kwai -> Any on your readings yet, Ms Jamieson? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks around, checking her tricorder:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks around the Place::: hello STSF_BluRox -> (Man....didn't even get to pull out the crazy Halloween decorations for this!!) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::enters the station, still no smell yet:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() So far so good Commander STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: Christina_Nickles -> ::paused: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::psd:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused:: STSF_BluRox -> Ok.....we'll pick up here next week.....while we investigate what you've found so far on the planet STSF_BluRox -> assuming........dum dum dum....you are able to find the exit to the shuttle! STSF_BluRox -> Ok, so with that, any questions? Capt Rian Kwai -> I take that as a hint that we need to pick up the pace a bit, yes? Christina_Nickles -> none here Ayumu Kasuga -> Nope.. LtCmdrRobinson -> I made it off the shuttle, I just have to put a leash on the stragglers. STSF_BluRox -> (a bit? yea, something like that....) STSF_BluRox -> Ok, and with that message.......Crew Dismissed Christina_Nickles -> night all STSF_BluRox -> have a great week all and we'll see most of you on Saturday Tory Knight -> Night, folks STSF_BluRox -> Thursday Christina_Nickles -> Saturday>? August Jax Robinson -> nite nite :-* Capt Rian Kwai -> won't see me on Saturday STSF_BluRox -> (sorry, thinking of something I have to do on Saturday) Christina_Nickles -> LOL was going to ask what I was missing LtCmdrRobinson -> night all, and wife® Christina_Nickles -> Night all Heather Jamieson -> Night all STSF_BluRox -> ok, get out of here you silly people Capt Rian Kwai -> Night guys
  22. Sovak -> Manticore: Enough talk! Time for action 2014-10-20 23:01:00 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: Hey there 2014-10-20 23:01:05 [Message] Manticore -> Manticore: (or just gass them all, eh?) 2014-10-20 23:01:08 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: I'm wondering where everyone is. 2014-10-20 23:01:20 [Message] Keb -> Manticore: (laughing gas?) 2014-10-20 23:01:40 [Message] Sovak -> Manticore: Gotta run.all great sim 2014-10-20 23:01:50 [Message] Manticore -> Manticore: Okay folks, TBS is two hours 2014-10-20 23:01:55 [Message] Manticore -> Manticore: Questions/comments? 2014-10-20 23:02:03 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: Hi there 2014-10-20 23:02:07 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Ooo, big crowd 2014-10-20 23:02:29 [Message] Manticore -> Manticore: This thing on? 2014-10-20 23:02:34 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: I'm good for going to bed early..... ::ducks:: 2014-10-20 23:02:35 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: hihi folks 2014-10-20 23:02:39 [Message] Kansas Kenickie -> Manticore: none herereree 2014-10-20 23:02:45 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: what is this bed you speak of? 2014-10-20 23:02:50 [Message] Erich Jaenke -> Manticore: A very fun sim. 2014-10-20 23:02:50 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: you may not have its 2014-10-20 23:03:08 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: she still lives in the past, it's early where she is! No bed for you 2014-10-20 23:03:21 [Message] Manticore -> Manticore: okay then 2014-10-20 23:03:21 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: I got 2 hours of sleep last night and I am still awake. 2014-10-20 23:03:25 [Message] Manticore -> Manticore: Going once... 2014-10-20 23:03:28 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: howdy do Will 2014-10-20 23:03:38 [Message] Manticore -> Manticore: Going twice... 2014-10-20 23:03:42 [Message] Manticore -> Manticore: *dismiss* 2014-10-20 23:03:45 [Message] Vilanne -> Manticore: glad I got here before you said Dismiss! 2014-10-20 23:03:47 [Message] T'Prise -> Manticore: Night 2014-10-20 23:03:52 [Message] Kansas Kenickie -> Manticore: nite nite 2014-10-20 23:03:54 [Message] Keb -> Manticore: Gnight all. 2014-10-20 23:03:58 [Message] McFly -> Manticore: later dudes 2014-10-20 23:03:59 [Message] Erich Jaenke -> Manticore: Night 2014-10-20 23:04:00 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Well Wil...we have to remember, that you are incredibly awesome, and it's ard for us to live up to your superior physical standards... 2014-10-20 23:04:01 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: Didn't get much sleep last night myself either. although you beat me at 2 hours 2014-10-20 23:04:18 [Message] Manticore -> Manticore: Night 'Core 2014-10-20 23:04:47 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: noted. 2014-10-20 23:04:53 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: hey 2014-10-20 23:05:34 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: Hello lovely Wife® 2014-10-20 23:05:35 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: That's most of us. 2014-10-20 23:05:50 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Any word from our ex canadian now living in the Ebola state? 2014-10-20 23:06:44 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: :o 2014-10-20 23:06:49 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: why would someone move from canada to there? whyohwhy 2014-10-20 23:07:15 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: I know..it's cooties vs cooties... 2014-10-20 23:07:16 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: ::Hides behind Will:: 2014-10-20 23:07:30 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: Ask Kasuga that question. 2014-10-20 23:08:00 [Message] Ayumu Kasuga -> Republic: I doubt I'd count, as I don't live in that isolated rock that's Newfoundland 2014-10-20 23:08:35 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: I am so lost... who is in texas and what did you find in the land? 2014-10-20 23:09:09 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Ok, so we'll assume Tori's in isolation somewhere in medical....... 2014-10-20 23:09:19 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: and we'll pick up from last week.... 2014-10-20 23:10:56 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: and we'll give Kwai a sec to get settled, and I'll do the mission brief while she relogs 2014-10-20 23:11:04 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: Hey 2014-10-20 23:11:35 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: Test 2014-10-20 23:11:48 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: There we go. 2014-10-20 23:11:51 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: Or not 2014-10-20 23:12:24 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Ok, people are having room freezes and can't get back in 2014-10-20 23:13:30 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: Odd 2014-10-20 23:13:44 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Everyone let me know you aren't locked out, but stuck in room by typing Boo 2014-10-20 23:14:12 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: I think I'm okay noq 2014-10-20 23:14:17 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: boo 2014-10-20 23:14:21 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: I think I am OK too 2014-10-20 23:14:25 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: iHeather fails 2014-10-20 23:14:30 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Jax Fails 2014-10-20 23:14:31 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: Jimmeny Christmas 2014-10-20 23:14:33 [Message] Ayumu Kasuga -> Republic: Boo 2014-10-20 23:14:38 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: boo 2014-10-20 23:14:39 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Kwai fails 2014-10-20 23:14:49 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: Boo to the Room :P 2014-10-20 23:14:56 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: no Will 2014-10-20 23:15:04 [Message] Ayumu Kasuga -> Republic: I'm okay here, though 2014-10-20 23:15:05 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: no Christina 2014-10-20 23:15:09 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: sorry im here 2014-10-20 23:15:15 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Will Faiils 2014-10-20 23:15:30 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: I was the firstthat said boo 2014-10-20 23:15:32 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: All who fail get a -5 to saves tonight 2014-10-20 23:15:44 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: so you did 2014-10-20 23:15:53 [Message] Ayumu Kasuga -> Republic: ooo 2014-10-20 23:15:59 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: i didnt fail tho, I faiiled. which I believe is latin for Awesome Winner 2014-10-20 23:16:09 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: you typed it, no take backs 2014-10-20 23:16:19 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: I was not locked out, but not stuck either 2014-10-20 23:16:54 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: MISSION BREIFING USS REPUBLIC 51410.20 - SEASON 22 2014-10-20 23:17:12 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: AFTER INVESTIGATING 3 OTHER COLONY WORLDS AND FINDING THE SAME RESULTS, THE DEAD A BIT FRESHER, WE MAY BE GETTING CLOSER AND ARE NOW HEADING TOWARDS THE 5TH COLONY WE WERE GOING TO INVESTIGATE. 2014-10-20 23:17:26 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Questions? 2014-10-20 23:17:28 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Comments? 2014-10-20 23:17:38 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Anyone want to rescue Kwai, she's stuck again 2014-10-20 23:18:06 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: ::shoots her out:: 2014-10-20 23:18:33 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: BEGIN SIM 2014-10-20 23:18:35 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: BEGIN SIM 2014-10-20 23:18:37 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: BEGIN SIM 2014-10-20 23:18:40 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: ((Stupid internet)) 2014-10-20 23:18:54 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: (it's haunted) 2014-10-20 23:19:04 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: {{someone call Al Gore, have him fix it up}} 2014-10-20 23:19:19 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: :: someplace waiting for the next colony to check out:: 2014-10-20 23:19:51 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: (did we leave you behind?) 2014-10-20 23:20:16 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: ::on the bridge:: 2014-10-20 23:20:17 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: ((Not sure I walked in last week as everyone was leaving)) 2014-10-20 23:20:28 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: (hint...simlogs are posted!!) 2014-10-20 23:20:30 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: lol 2014-10-20 23:20:54 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: ::on the ship of course:: 2014-10-20 23:21:04 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: ((working double shifts and traveling for dog shoe all weekend = no time to read)) 2014-10-20 23:21:14 [Message] Ayumu Kasuga -> Republic: ::piloting the ship:: 2014-10-20 23:21:16 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: (no excuse) 2014-10-20 23:21:29 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: (you make dog shoes?) 2014-10-20 23:21:34 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: (and dogs don't like to wear shoes) 2014-10-20 23:21:55 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: ((*Shows)) 2014-10-20 23:22:42 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: (can we sim now and stop talking about dogs?) 2014-10-20 23:22:44 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: ::Getting more gear ready for the 5th colony, been wearing an EVA suit since the first to keep the smell out:: 2014-10-20 23:22:48 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: (and their shoes) 2014-10-20 23:22:55 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: :) 2014-10-20 23:23:21 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: :: Readying up as well :: Commander Robinson, a question. 2014-10-20 23:23:22 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: ::Sniffs her hair:: I think that smell is in my hair! 2014-10-20 23:23:29 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Rian, let's have a talk 2014-10-20 23:23:45 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: This is too creepy 2014-10-20 23:23:55 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: Let's all talk. Perhaps we can get some insight from the rest of crew. 2014-10-20 23:24:31 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Alright, briefing room, 5 minutes. 2014-10-20 23:24:37 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: No weapons 2014-10-20 23:25:04 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: No weapons? Spoil sport. 2014-10-20 23:25:30 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: +Senior Staff+ Staff briefing in the Conference Room in 5 minutes. 2014-10-20 23:25:32 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Well, you know what they say..'Don't kill the messenger' 2014-10-20 23:25:39 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: and...you're the messenger 2014-10-20 23:25:58 [Message] Ayumu Kasuga -> Republic: Hm. ::hears the comm:: 2014-10-20 23:25:59 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: ::looks back at Heather:: Yeah? 2014-10-20 23:26:21 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: : to Wil:: Shall I remain here Commander? 2014-10-20 23:26:27 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: Is there such a thing as too long a sonic shower? 2014-10-20 23:26:44 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: You sure about that? You're the one who usually gets shot at, Admiral. 2014-10-20 23:26:46 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: :: Listens to Christina :: 2014-10-20 23:26:54 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: ::heading to the conference room:: 2014-10-20 23:28:09 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: I havnt heard of any negative side effects of it, but who knows? 2014-10-20 23:28:17 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: Lets all get to this meeting. 2014-10-20 23:28:46 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: :: Looks to Christina, proceeds to walk to the meeting :: 2014-10-20 23:28:50 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: :: nods and follows Will into the TL:: 2014-10-20 23:28:55 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: the longer the meeting, the longer until we go back to smelly town 2014-10-20 23:29:09 [Message] Ayumu Kasuga -> Republic: ::Lets an ensign take over flying the ship and heads to the meeting:: 2014-10-20 23:30:33 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: :: exits the TL and walks to the conference room:: 2014-10-20 23:31:15 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: :: Walks the way to the conference room and sits down :: 2014-10-20 23:31:34 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: ::pulling some padds from her desk, and walking down the corridor:: 2014-10-20 23:31:56 [Message] Ayumu Kasuga -> Republic: ::enters the conference room and sits down:: 2014-10-20 23:32:05 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: :: follows Heather into the conference room and takes a seat next to her:: 2014-10-20 23:32:05 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: ::strolls with the rest of the group:: Maybe we'll get lucky and some of these colonies will still survive. 2014-10-20 23:32:07 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: (makes note to drop Jax into a smelly hole filled wtih goop) 2014-10-20 23:32:16 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: ::glances at the chrono, settling in her chair and waiting for the straglers:: 2014-10-20 23:32:43 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: ::takes a seat:: 2014-10-20 23:33:14 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: ::enters and sets down a small box and a set of file pads on the table:: 2014-10-20 23:34:26 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Ok, we've ran into some very nasty foul bits lately...or rather.....remains of what we would presuem are some of the colonists on each of the worlds we've checked on so far. 2014-10-20 23:35:10 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: What are the facts that we've collected so far? If we talk them out, rather than just read them and skim over perhaps we'll notice someothing important 2014-10-20 23:35:39 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Those of you that have been down, sp3eak up, give us your impressions 2014-10-20 23:35:45 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: ::looks around the table:: 2014-10-20 23:36:35 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: Don't everyone talk at once. 2014-10-20 23:36:38 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: no one is in one piece 2014-10-20 23:36:56 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: Well I assume the colony lost comms before any of this went down, hence the fire fight with the different weapons at the Relay. They sent a team to take it back, and apparently lost. 2014-10-20 23:37:16 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: I think the relay being taken was the first event in the timeline. 2014-10-20 23:37:46 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Well thought out supposition Mr Robinson, anyone else? 2014-10-20 23:37:54 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Will, any other insights? 2014-10-20 23:38:43 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: I find it interesting about the victims that were found. 2014-10-20 23:38:48 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: Any thoughts guys? 2014-10-20 23:38:52 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: Samples brought back and analysed by science reveal the victims we saw were all either old or otherwise infirmed. 2014-10-20 23:39:14 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: No children or young adults for that matter. 2014-10-20 23:39:20 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: do we know when and what the last comm was from there? 2014-10-20 23:40:04 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: it had been over 3 weeks since any com traffic by the time we reaponded 2014-10-20 23:40:25 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Excellent observation Heahter 2014-10-20 23:40:45 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Heather 2014-10-20 23:41:07 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: Well if someone needed a workforce, they'd keep the young and able. And leave the rest...to whatever that was we found. Slavers perhaps. Havnt seen any report of any behaving in this manor though. 2014-10-20 23:42:20 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: Investigation is ongoing. We are working on compiling records of those that are missing. 2014-10-20 23:44:03 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: how far are we from the Lizard area again? 2014-10-20 23:44:16 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Alright, so again we've come up with the same supposition, of Slavers. Now what is out in this area that might interest a slaver? 2014-10-20 23:44:30 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: Any particular mineral deposites? 2014-10-20 23:46:18 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Tons, lots of asteroid fields out there. We'll have to have the crew scan and try to find some likely areas. 2014-10-20 23:46:27 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: Close enough, Jax. But I dont know about the...leftovers. Doesnt fit with our lizard friends 2014-10-20 23:46:52 [Message] Ayumu Kasuga -> Republic: ::rubs chin: 2014-10-20 23:48:39 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: ::Shrugs:: 2014-10-20 23:50:05 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: There are reports of Benamite in this sector, that could be it. 2014-10-20 23:50:08 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: ::shudders:: Lizzards are not my favorites 2014-10-20 23:50:25 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: What is Benamite used for? 2014-10-20 23:50:25 [Message] Ayumu Kasuga -> Republic: Not a fan of them either. 2014-10-20 23:51:39 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: Theoretical quantum slipstream research. 2014-10-20 23:53:09 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: You think they'd be mining for theoretical quantum research materials? 2014-10-20 23:53:24 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: It is believed a stable slimstream can be produced given enough refinement. 2014-10-20 23:54:02 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: I would surmise groups other than the Federation are mining it. 2014-10-20 23:54:10 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: ::mutters:: Our pirates are graduate students. 2014-10-20 23:54:34 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Interesting, Heather....I'd like to hear more on this after I letl them go. Ok, if the rest of you have nothingg else, go get ready, we'll be arriving at the next colony world in about 15 m inutes and I want you all ready to head donw. 2014-10-20 23:54:35 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: ((Kwai's mum is getting a bit slap happy)) 2014-10-20 23:55:10 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: You are Dismissed (yea, she's a a bit giddy over there) 2014-10-20 23:55:37 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: :: Remains seated :: 2014-10-20 23:55:55 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Will...one moment if you would.... 2014-10-20 23:56:13 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: ::waves him over to where she's standing::Excuse us a moment Heather, 2014-10-20 23:56:13 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: ::gets up and heads to the door:: 2014-10-20 23:56:15 [Message] Ayumu Kasuga -> Republic: ::exits the conference room and heads to the lift:: 2014-10-20 23:56:23 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: :: nods and stands heading for the exit:: 2014-10-20 23:56:23 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: Let's get suited up and ready to head out. ::exits the room:: 2014-10-20 23:56:41 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: ::heads over:: What's up, boss? 2014-10-20 23:57:20 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: :: moves to the TL:: 2014-10-20 23:57:38 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: I had a little gift for you, for the fine job you've been doing, and as a think you for helping cover for the command staff when you've had too. And well, finding me in Vegas. 2014-10-20 23:57:45 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: ::hands him over the box:: 2014-10-20 23:58:02 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: :: waits for the captian in the TL:: 2014-10-20 23:58:19 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: I have a friend that collects old weapons, and he said you like this specimen, so I got it for you.. 2014-10-20 23:58:41 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: ::heads into the turbolift:: It would be nice if you all would speak up more often, you know? 2014-10-20 23:58:45 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: Well you know I do love a challenge. And no one is more challenging than you, boss. 2014-10-20 23:59:01 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: ::opens the box:: 2014-10-20 23:59:20 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: Yes maam 2014-10-20 23:59:24 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: ::perks up when he hears weapon:: 2014-10-20 23:59:50 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: He said it was a Luger P-08 Semi-Automatic Pistol 9mm, it was a WW2 German Hand Gun 2014-10-21 00:00:24 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: I'm not sure if it would fire, and it's a deadly weapon, you could not use it on duty, it's more of a museum piece, but ..thought you might like it 2014-10-21 00:00:28 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: TWO MINUTE WARNING 2014-10-21 00:00:32 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: TWO MINUTE WARNING 2014-10-21 00:00:51 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: ::holds it out to inspect it:: Outstanding. 2014-10-21 00:01:08 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: ::makes sure not to point it at the boss, knows how she is about that:: 2014-10-21 00:01:38 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Anyway, just a thank you for what you do...and the fact that we've not got anywhere else to promote you on the ship right now... 2014-10-21 00:01:39 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: I think I'll display it in my office, would look nice there. 2014-10-21 00:01:53 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Very well, enjoy it. 2014-10-21 00:02:05 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: I'm fine right where I am boss, I am not worried. Thank you for this. 2014-10-21 00:02:10 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: ::turns to Heather: Now, what is this refined slimstream you were talking about? 2014-10-21 00:02:37 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: :: Waits just outside the door :: 2014-10-21 00:02:42 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: :: or not :: 2014-10-21 00:03:05 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: ::heads out of the lift and towards to shuttlebay:; 2014-10-21 00:03:34 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: Oh, after Voyager returned some years ago they encountered those that had working slimstream technology. Benamite was the leading mineral used 2014-10-21 00:03:54 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: (Heather, we'll have to finish this next week..did you mean slipstream?) 2014-10-21 00:04:04 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: PAUSE SIM 2014-10-21 00:04:06 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: PAUSE SIM 2014-10-21 00:04:09 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: PAUSE SIM 2014-10-21 00:04:17 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: (oh yes, thought it was a diet product for a moment) 2014-10-21 00:04:26 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: ::paused:: 2014-10-21 00:04:37 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: ::paused:: 2014-10-21 00:04:44 [Message] Heather Jamieson -> Republic: :: paused :: 2014-10-21 00:05:00 [Message] Ayumu Kasuga -> Republic: ::Paused:: 2014-10-21 00:05:21 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: ::psd:: 2014-10-21 00:05:59 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: :) 2014-10-21 00:06:01 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Alrighty....well when before Kwai fall asleep on her keyboard, XO you are dismissed 2014-10-21 00:06:10 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: Before I get too slap happy anyway 2014-10-21 00:06:52 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: The rest of you, be ready for an away team mission next week.....hopefully , we'll get some answers. Heather, be preapred to talk before you go down, and if you talk well enough, perhaps you can win a way not to go on the away team. 2014-10-21 00:07:01 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Questions anyone? 2014-10-21 00:07:49 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: No? Well then Crew Dismissed. Have a great week all and we'll see some of you on Thursday 2014-10-21 00:07:51 [Message] STSF_BluRox -> Republic: Night all 2014-10-21 00:07:54 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: none here 2014-10-21 00:08:02 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: nite nite peeps 2014-10-21 00:08:10 [Message] August Jax Robinson -> Republic: and Will ;) 2014-10-21 00:08:11 [Message] LtCmdrRobinson -> Republic: ngiht folks, and wife– 2014-10-21 00:08:16 [Message] Ayumu Kasuga -> Republic: Goodnighht! 2014-10-21 00:08:18 [Message] Capt Rian Kwai -> Republic: Night guys :) 2014-10-21 00:08:40 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: night 2014-10-21 00:08:40 [Message] Christina_Nickles -> Republic: (( gggrrr hate dialup))
  23. USS Republic Mission Briefing 51410.13 - Season 22: The crew of the Republic has gone down to Ambrose 9 to investigate why there have picked up no communications from this and several other settlements, and have found the horrific remains of what appears to have been slaughtered colonists STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Just unicorns and rainbows around here. ::sighs, not liking the situation at all:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looking about:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() OK, lifeform check folks. And then scan 5 more times. Because someone somewhere is eating folks around here. STSF_BluRox -> Random Science guy> :: turns to Heather:: My scans show the same thing, these were all extremely elderly colonist, and one that appears to have been younger, but he had some sort of severe injury, and appears to have been paralyzed from the waist down. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() clearly no one is left ::freaked out:: we should leave too Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Do we have an idea of a time of death here? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Gathering samples :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Smells like about a week Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: looks to the RSG :: Yeah, those that were not in optimal condition. I would estimate 8 days, perhaps 9. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Lets get moving, check the rest of the buildings. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Moves with the rest of the group :: I'm trying to think of what could have caused this. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks at her Tric...:: I don't like this ::gives Will The Look:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves towards the next building to look for some people that might still be alive and not eaten:: STSF_BluRox -> Random Science guy: :: walks over to Heather:: We checked in the main settlement. It appears that the rest of the settlement has been stripped of anything of value All food stores, plants, equipment.....it's all gone. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Thinks :: Yeah... deliberate actions. STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Random Science guy: It's as though they had a mass evacuation...but how does that tie into the dead old and sick people? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() So, the victims are either old or somehow disabled and everything else is gone. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Perhaps the able bodied people panicked and left them behind.. but from what Capt Rian Kwai -> Would you leave behind your elders? STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&*() Random Science guy: But....why....do what they did to them? Butcher them? What kind of farmers where these people? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() maybe the elders sent the healthy young people away so they don't die here... like them ::Points:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$#%^&*&(*( Random Science guy> ::stench finally gets to him:: Excuse me... :: moves towards a tree and retches:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I don't believe I would, but then again we don't exactly what happened. This will be in my hair. I'll have to stay in the shower for hours. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() if it was either keep my kids here and watch them die or send them off... then give them the best shot.. make them go Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Will, is there anything else you think we can learn about here? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Still feeling lightheaded from the stench and barfing about a million times so far, but still slowly keeping up with the rest of the team:: I feel you. I'm probably going to just toss these clothes straight into the trash. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Shrugs:: If they had to evac, they may have had limited shuttle space. But these colonies don’t usually have long range transport, just short range shuttles. Either they took off somewhere close by, or someone grabbed the others. STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&(*) > Random Science guy> But that doesn't make much sense. Why leave people in cages to eat each other, why butcher some of the others? that's disgusting? And where would they go. We are thinking they left on their own, but how does this relate to the weapons fire on the relay station? It's almost like someone took them, and was trying to prevent anyone from knowing? Why? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Shakes her head :: Question is, where do we go next? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Risa? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Anywhere is better is here STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&*(& Random Science guy> :: points over at Kwai:: Probably up to her and BluRox. There were several other colonies we'd not heard from. I'd imagine we'll have to check them out as well. However, in light of what we've seen here, I find I almost have to agree with Commander Robinson....Jax that is... Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Takes more images :: STSF_BluRox -> (Will wins Blu's "he's a smart cookie award for tonight, and tonight and tonight's 'get out of peril free' card) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Well if we aren’t getting any life signs here, we should head back to the ship and start scanning for signs of ship movement lately. See what we can find. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Stays close to Will:: Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Agreed. Let's pack it up and head back to the ship. STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$$%^&*&^ Random Science guy> ::walks over to join the others and as he crossed over in front of Will, steps on the end of a broken rake, causing it to flip up and hit him in the head with the handle: Owwwwww! ::holds hand to head:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Turns:: OOoh. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Outstanding. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Hurries over to Science guy :: You alright? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks at Will:: I think you should shoot him Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Touches RSG's head, switches her scanner for a moment :: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Looks :: Nothing serious. :: smiles :: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%$^&**() Random Science guy> Yea, I'm fine.....just taking one for the team I guess. Better I took it than the Commander LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::doesn’t step on rakes, ever:: STSF_BluRox -> +Kwai+ This is Blu, what's your status down there? Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*()+BluRox+ Just about ready to request a transport back up to the ship. Whenever you're ready. STSF_BluRox -> +Kwai+ We'll beam you up now... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Or we could take that shuttle....that we brought down. Or remote recall it, if you are in a hurry Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Was gonna say. STSF_BluRox -> Ops...beam up Kwai, the rest can bring the shuttle back up. I want to debrief her. Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You can take the shuttle, I want to speak to Blu about what we've found personally. ::thinking she didn't want to be into the shuttle with the yacker anyway:: STSF_BluRox -> ACTION: Kwai is beamed back to the ship August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Sneers:: lets move it people Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::heads back to the shuttle:: STSF_BluRox -> ACTION: TEAM BRINGS SHUTTLE BACK TO THE SHIP, AND THE SEARCH GOES ON. AFTER INVESTIGATING 3 OTHER COLONY WORLDS AND FINDING THE SAME RESULTS, BUT THE DEAD A BIT FRESHER, WE MAY BE GETTING CLOSER AND ARE NOW HEADING TOWARDS THE 5TH COLONY WE WERE GOING TO INVESTIGATE. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I think Kwai took the transporter because she thought it would get the smell out of her uniform. STSF_BluRox -> :: on the bridge:: Rian, I'd like to call a meeting can you get everyone up here to meet in 10 minutes Capt Rian Kwai -> No problem. I think I'm going to change first. I have a spare uniform in my office. Heather Jamieson -> :: Feeling a bit queasy :: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::in her quarters, taking a shower:: STSF_BluRox -> Alright, I'll see you there. I am deeply troubled by what the teams have found on these 4 worlds. :: heads to the briefing room: Heather Jamieson -> :: Throwing water on her face :: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Finishes and changes into a new uniform:: Heather Jamieson -> :: shivers a moment LL LtCmdrRobinson -> ::47 showers later, still can smell it:: STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM August Jax Robinson -> ::Paused:: LtCmdrRobinson -> ::psd:: Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Paused:: August Jax Robinson -> Shower?! I would have let our fearless leader smell us ;) Heather Jamieson -> Smelliest sim ever STSF_BluRox -> You think I'm ever going to let you on my bridge smelling like that.....ewww..... Heather Jamieson -> I must be going to bed however.. more tired simmer ever. Capt Rian Kwai -> Smell-o-vision STSF_BluRox -> (in a Jimmie Fallon type of 'ewww' Ayumu Kasuga -> lol. STSF_BluRox -> And there she is August Jax Robinson -> I was in NYC, Penn station. I watched someone spray themselves with air freshner for 20 minutes STSF_BluRox -> Great timing Nickles..... the Away Team sacrificed your cardboard cutout to the witchdoctor STSF_BluRox -> he should have used Febreeze Christina_Nickles -> sorry had to reconfigure the laptop to use dialup.. :( The house Im sitting at doesn’t not have Broadband August Jax Robinson -> I was waiting on my train... it was worth watching... I should have recorded it STSF_BluRox -> rofl Jax STSF_BluRox -> and wth that, have a good night all, good sim Capt Rian Kwai -> Okay guys, I'm heading to bed. NghtNite Ayumu Kasuga -> Goodnight folks August Jax Robinson -> you know you want to see it STSF_BluRox -> thanks for trying Christina STSF_BluRox -> Crew dismissed Christina_Nickles -> *laptop//... I will be late for Thurs also August Jax Robinson -> nite Will LtCmdrRobinson -> night all, and wife® August Jax Robinson -> nite eveerypme Christina_Nickles -> but I have the configuring complete now
  24. USS REPUBLIC MISSION BRIEFING 5141006 - SEASON 22 The away team has gone down to the surface of Ambrose 9, and have been searching for any lifesigns or clues as to where everyone could be. As the team approached the main colony, they came upon a horrible stench and paused to reassess STSF_BluRox -> Questions? STSF_BluRox -> My apologies again for last week, I was traveling was unable to get a connection and was only able to let Kwai know by phone. August Jax Robinson -> is it a fish or skunk stench? STSF_BluRox -> Have you ever smelled 3 day old shark fetuses left rotting in the summer sun? Something like that, but maybe worse..... August Jax Robinson -> oooh LtCmdrRobinson -> so Jax if she doesn’t shower in the morning? why didn’t you just say that... August Jax Robinson -> :D STSF_BluRox -> ROFLMAO! Well...that's something I hope I am never going to have to encounter! STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM STSF_BluRox -> BEGIN SIM LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::crouched behind a wall just outside of the colony, motions for the team to hold:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops in her place, but keeps scanning:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops in place, phaser out:: ACTION: AS THE TEAM VENTURES FORWARD THE STENCH BECOMES ALMOST OVERWHELMING LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ok, lets clear it. Nickles, watch the left. ::moves in:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::walks along:: what’s that smell August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::covers nose, breaths through her mouth:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Oh my g- :: looks like she may get really sick :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: watches the left as told:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oh man.. ::covers her nose under her uniform:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moving through the center of the colony, looking for hostiles and the source of that smell:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: scans to see what that smell might be :: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*() There are 3 buildings to your left, 2 to the right, the stench seems to be coming from those on the left..... What do you do? August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I kinda don't want to know where that smell is coming from ACTION: Scans show the stench to be of an organic origin LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves towards the stench:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() It smells like dead people. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() how do you know... you are a pilot Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() But, I've been to enough Republic away missions to still know what dead people smell like. ACTION: The team has reached the first building on the left August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Frowns:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] The tricorder seems to think the source is organic Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hmm. Could be August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() go on William, have a look ::Points:: Christina_Nickles -> (back Dog unplugged the laptop))) Ayumu Kasuga -> (bad dog) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::enters the building, hoping the pile of bodies isn’t too big:: Christina_Nickles -> ((That’s what I said when I yelled at him)) STSF_BluRox -> (in light of the Halloween season, there may be gore, goo and creepy crawly things...unless that bothers you, fair warning) Heather Jamieson -> ¡@.. :: Still scanning :: now what kind of organic odor.. STSF_BluRox -> (but if it does, we can switch to.....tribbles of doom) Ayumu Kasuga -> (that's fine) August Jax Robinson -> (I am good, no monkey's tho)) ACTION: As Will enters the building there is a strong smoked odor, not quite the same as the putrid smell they were picking up outside... Will sees what appears to be a food preparation station, and strips of smoked meat hanging drying, over coals that have long gone out, the meat now crawling with maggots and flies Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: walks in the building behind Will:: This smells different. Smokey??? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Smoky...Like Smoked Salmon August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Stays out there:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looks around carefully::: EEwwwww This is gross. ::points:: This stuff is crawling. Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::having removed her cardboard stand in, has just rejoined the Away Team all ready in progress...at the back of the line...because she can:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Almost on its own Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ewww. Expired meat. ACTION: Magggots fall off onto her boot, flies buzz around their heads Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Ok, now that is gross. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::quickly clears the building:: Looks like we are a few days late. Lets try the next building, it can only get worse from here. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: stomps her feet to get the crawlies off:: ACTION: As Christina stomps her feet, she notices she kicks several very long bones Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() This is so not good. I'm going to hang back and update the Republic. I'll catch up to you in the next building. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Mr Robinson!! Ththing? There are some very long bones over here. Think they mean any Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Steps further to the back to get some air so she doesn't throw up... or "yak" as the Americans put it:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Mr Robinson!! There are some very long bones over here. Think they mean anything? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Unless they've been eating folks down here, a body wouldn't decompose that fast. STSF_BluRox -> (who says yak? haven't heard that in years..now 'barf' we're good with that) Ayumu Kasuga -> (It's short for Barfolomew) Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Do you think that’s the case Sir? ::to Will:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Take a scan to be sure, then lets move on. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: does as told and scans the bones and everything else::: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Eating people? ACTION: Scan shows that the bones are a mixture of human, bajoran and other humanoid August Jax Robinson -> {{It's always the Canadian who uses the off color.. I mean "Colur" terms}} Ayumu Kasuga -> (lol) STSF_BluRox -> (Fallon just showed that skater Koga!) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hmm, maybe Heather was right after all? Ayumu Kasuga -> (heh) Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::takes a step outside to clear her head and prepare to let Republic know what's up:: STSF_BluRox -> [email protected]#$%^&*() (sensor scans also show the smoked strips hanging over the smoker to be of the same dna makeup) Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Looks at her tricorder readings:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Mr Robinson? These bones are from a mixture of Humans, Bajorans and other Humanoids. I thing they where eating each other. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Those smoked hunks of meat up there on the racks are also of the same DNA STSF_BluRox -> (Not beef jerky, Biff, Bob and Bajor Jerky!) August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() WHAT!? STSF_BluRox -> (omg....don’t' repeat the same exact words! ::thwap::) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::sighs:: Cannibalism? Well this will be a fun trip. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Some brains with a side of cianti. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Or someone else moved in. Lets go find them, and then very diplomatically...shoot them in the face. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: Getting sick.. :: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: closes her scanner and follows Will:: Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Republic+ Away team to Republic. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I kind of hope we don’t find them. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Also feeling sick as well:: Better get some more air August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Gives Will 'the LOOK' :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::switches phaser to the heaviest stun setting:: Weapons free, Nickles. If you see something and aren’t 100% sure its safe, shoot it. Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Can we see if we can get an idea o the ages of our victims here? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Aye Sir. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Sighs:: STSF_BluRox -> +Kwai+ This is the Republic...sorry, I was in the shower, what can I do for you? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: following Will:: Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() +Republic+ Just wanted to give you an update so that you'd know that we hadn't, like, blown up the settlement or anything. STSF_BluRox -> +Away Team+ Rian, I'm glad to hear that. Will looked pretty loaded when he went down.....with weapons I mean......Status report? Any clues as to the settlers and their where a bouts? Capt Rian Kwai -> Ms Jamieson, I need a chronological date of these victims and an estimated time of death. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pushes the door open on the next building and heads in:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: feeling light headed :: Capt Rian Kwai -> As well as cause of death would be nice. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: follows Will carefully watching for anything that may be there:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Checks Tric for life signs.. no need to get jumped by someone hungry:: ACTION: AS WILL OPENS THE NEXT DOOR, THE OVERWHELMING STENCH THEY HAS SMELLED IS RELEASED, FLIES BUZZING EVERYWHERE, RODENTS SCURRY UNDERFOOT, NO LIGHTS IN THE LARGE ROOM EXCEPT FROM THE DOOR Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() You OK Heather? We should have brought gas masks. Capt Rian Kwai -> +Republic+ It's not looking so good. So far we've found no lifesigns and some recently deceased colonists. Trying to get an idea of how many, what ages are and cause of death now. Capt Rian Kwai -> :mutters:: Or at least I hope now. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Mr Robinson Something just ran over my foot and it smells worse in here than the other building. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::shines a light in the room, trying to keep the flies out of his mouth:: Corpse flies taste the worst. Heather Jamieson -> Understood captain.. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$#$%^&*() maybe we should check up wind Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() GROSS STSF_BluRox -> +Kwai+ ::curses a bit under her breath:: Not...what we were hoping to find. Keep lookingg, hopefully we'll find someone alive, someone we can ask what happened Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() See anything Mr Robinson? Heather Jamieson -> (Having trouble...) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::makes a face:: I didn’t want to go in and see. ::sighs and enters:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::cringes and follows Will into the building:: ACTION: IN THE DARK, WILL'S BOOT SLIPS ABIT ON SOMETHING WET AND SLIMY ON THE FLOOR, CAUSING HIM TO CATCH HIS BALANCE, WHICH HE EASILY DOES Heather Jamieson -> :: studies the bones a bit and finds out the calcification levels indicate older humanoids :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Don’t worry August, a few more minutes of this smell and you'll never smell anything else again. STSF_BluRox -> (DANG...he beat a really hard roll, it would have been awesome!) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Bodily fluids on the floor, watch it. August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I am an Engineer... I don't see my services needed here' Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() She didn’t follow us Sir, She stayed back there. STSF_BluRox -> (fixing the lights might be helpful?) August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Covers nose with her sleeve:: Heather Jamieson -> Captain, the victims were very old due to calcium levels in these samples :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::has a flashlight while he waits for August to fix them lights:: August Jax Robinson -> ::Flips the light switch on:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::or do that:: August Jax Robinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Pops panel next to it.. makes a few adjustments, making light.... like some kinda God in Heaven:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: looks at her scans :: very old in fact Capt Rian Kwai -> And time of death or cause of death? ACTION: WILL'S FLASHLIGHT SHOWS A MAKESHIFT CAGE BUILD INTO THE CORNER, EVIDENTLY ONCE USED TO HOLD LIFESTOCK, HE HAD BEEN COVERD AND HELD THE REMAINS OF SEVERAL DEAD AND DECAYING HUMANOIDS. LOOKING AT THEM, IT APPEARED THEY HAD BEEN LOCKED TOGETHER SO LONG, THAT THEY HAD RUN OUT OF FOOD, AND HAD TO RESORT TO EATING EACH OTHER. HOWEVER, ALL THE BODIES BUT ONE HAD BEEN PARTIALLY TORN UP, AND ONE JUST GUANT FROM STARVATION. DECOMPOSING LIQUIDS FROM THE BODIES WERE OOZING ACROSS THE FLOOR AND CREATING THE STENCH THE TEAM SMELLED, ALONG WITH THE VAT OF WHAT APPEARED TO BE SOME SORT OF BROTH WITH BONES IN IT STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM STSF_BluRox -> (and we leave you with that to go to bed with tonight!) muhahaha....... I love Halloween Christina_Nickles -> ::paused:: Heather Jamieson -> :: looks :: the tricorder is not finding much. They have been dead for a quite,.. Cause.... Heather Jamieson -> Off to bed with me... Ayumu Kasuga -> Oooh Capt Rian Kwai -> Oh my Heather Jamieson -> Night all.. August Jax Robinson -> nitnitee STSF_BluRox -> ok all, thanks for coming tonight, well done! STSF_BluRox -> or...perhaps, medium well? August Jax Robinson -> :) Capt Rian Kwai -> Ewh Ayumu Kasuga -> Goodnight! Capt Rian Kwai -> Okay, I'm going to bed now. I'll catch you all later :) LtCmdrRobinson -> night all Christina_Nickles -> night all
  25. USS REPUBLIC MISSION BRIEFING: The Republic is on approach to Ambrose 9, one of the colonies that has been out of contact. Will has been tasked to take down an exploratory team, and scans will be run from the ship as well. Capt Rian Kwai -> ~~~Begin Sim~~~ Capt Rian Kwai -> ~~~Begin Sim~~~ LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::had just landed in the shuttle:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: on the shuttle:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Piloting the shuttle:: Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Okay. Let's remember we parked the transport when we get there. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: Not thrilled to be on another mission so soon :: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Powering down and activates the exit ramp:: Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() How far are we from the colony village? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::weapons out, secures the landing zone:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::follows everyone out, scans area:: August Jax Robinson -> {{was I the AT?}} Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::pulls her weapon out and moves with Will:: August Jax Robinson -> *on LtCmdrRobinson -> ((we left you on the ship with boss kitty, its alllll yours)) August Jax Robinson -> ::working on some engineering stuff:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Short walk boss. We landed outside the main colony. Only a few outbuildings between here and there. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::with Heather, checking her tricorder:: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: moves along with Will:: ((AFK BRB)) Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Great. Lead the way then, Mr Robinson. This is your away team. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() They've got a water pumping station about 2 minutes up the path here. Another 5 minutes to the colony from there. ::heads out:: Capt Rian Kwai -> Let's move out then. ::motions to the others to follow Wll:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::Follows;: Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::takes up the rear as Will leads:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: follows along with the others, keeping course to her friend :: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::comes up to the first small building, pauses to look:: LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() No movement, no signs of trouble either. ACTION>These first few buildings seem normal enough. No life signs are found however. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() :: keeps a watch behind them to make sure it remains clear:: Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Don't know about you all, but doesn't it seem too quiet around here? Heather Jamieson -> @!.. :: the place seems eerie, where was everyone... Started to creep her out :: Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() How many settlements are on this planet? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Yes. Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::nods but doesn’t speak:: August Jax Robinson -> {{Sorry everyone, I need to lay down. my back is killing me I can't sit up anymore :( }} Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Hmmm LtCmdrRobinson -> ((night wife)) Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Sorry Jax! Feel better soon!)) August Jax Robinson -> {{nite nite Peeps, and HUbs}} Christina_Nickles -> ((night Jax)) LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() This is the only one if they haven't expanded out since first settlement. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::moves up to the first building:: Still got power. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::scans other buildings:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] We should find out when these people left :: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I agree. No life signs? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops and watches the area around them watching for anything unusual:: Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Any idea on how to tell when they left? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() I doubt these buildings are manned 24/7 to begin with. Probably only for maintenance. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() That could explain the lack of life signs. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Last login? Christina_Nickles -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Maintenance logs? Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() No it wouldn't explain the lack of life signs. You should be picking up something in the village at least. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Some buildings keep their own records. Do the have a camera system? LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() We'll find out when we get into the colony. Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Nothing looks amiss here. ::frowning:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Yeah, looks like a generic outpost. LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::keeps moving up he path:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Let's get to the village. Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::following at the rear of the group, looking about:: Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::looking around:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] ,:: scanning some more :: ACTION> There is a strange and foul odor as they get closer to the village LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Smells like we are about to have a bad day. Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oh ::Sniffs:: That's not nice. Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] :: winces and reels back :: ugh... Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops in her tracks:: Is that what I think it is or is my imagination going wild on me? Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*()_ Depends on what you're thinking? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Let me get a reading... Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::holds her hand under her nose to block the passage of air that way:: Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] The tricorder is getting the same readings Ayumu Kasuga -> [email protected]#$%^&*() Oh. Capt Rian Kwai -> [email protected]#$%^&*() What readings, Jamieson? Heather Jamieson -> [email protected] Consistent with decay... LtCmdrRobinson -> [email protected]#$%^&*() ::stops behind a wall just outside of the colony, peaks around:: Capt Rian Kwai -> ~~~Pause Sim~~~ Capt Rian Kwai -> ~~~Pause Sim~~~ Capt Rian Kwai -> Good job guys. I know we were moving slow, but something’s that's a good thing. Ayumu Kasuga -> :D Capt Rian Kwai -> Let's hope that Blu is able to get online next week. I know she was having troubles tonight Heather Jamieson -> Was fun.. Tired and !moving out... LtCmdrRobinson -> good sim all :) Heather Jamieson -> Night Capt Rian Kwai -> NightNite guys. Capt Rian Kwai -> See you all next week Ayumu Kasuga -> Goodnight!