Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
STSF_KBear

Republic Sim Log

STSF_BluRox -> Mission Briefing....The Republic has retrieved it's away team and Blu from our last attempt at diplomacy....and have moved on to another area to begin our mapping and information gathering anew

LtCmdrRobinson -> hey psycho lady, knock it off

STSF Seiben -> .

STSF_BluRox -> Blu in the meantime, is silently reading the reports that have been given to her by Joy, Will and Kawalas.......

STSF_BluRox -> Begin sim

STSF_BluRox -> Begin Sim

STSF_BluRox -> Begin Sim

STSF_BluRox -> <still on call, slow to type..>

Fiona Weber -> ::back in Sickbay? ::

STSF_KBear -> ::making way to the bridge as ordered::

STSF Seiben -> ::probably still on the bridge::

STSF Seiben -> ::Where else would he be?::

Kasuga Ayumu -> ::Loafing around somewhere lol::

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::on the bridge, waiting for Kawalas to yell at him and get it over with::

August Jax Robinson -> ::in the mess hall getting food::

STSF_BluRox -> <ok, off phone, I'm all yours now>

August Jax Robinson -> <<Woohoo!!>>

STSF_KBear -> <<yippee>>

STSF Seiben -> ::continues to head in the direction of their intended course of direction::

STSF_KBear -> ::turns to Blu:: Sir I wish to make a formal complaint on Mr Robinson

STSF_BluRox -> ::looks up at Kania:: I believe I'm reading that at the moment.......

STSF_BluRox -> ::holds up a paw for silence so that she can continue to read, having already read Joy's account of the issue::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Orders Tea, Mint Jello, crumb cake, chicken wings - spicey::

STSF_BluRox -> <August....how many weeks?>\

Kasuga Ayumu -> ::looks at her crono:: It's almost time for me to report on duty. I might as well head up.

August Jax Robinson -> <<Well I had to pause because Will was on that planet for 1 day, but 4 sims.. so I am not sure>>

Kasuga Ayumu -> Random Crewman> ::looks at the new ensign funny for talking to herself::

August Jax Robinson -> <<I think 35>>

STSF_BluRox -> <Rian is at a work thing today, and can not join us tonight, she noted to me that she is taking a break and is on the holodeck trying to relieve some of the stress from last week on the bridge>

Kasuga Ayumu -> ::enters a turbolift and calls for the bridge::

STSF_KBear -> ::steps back allowing Blu to continue reaing::

Fiona Weber -> ::starts on a brief report on the spaceport and species encountered, etc.::

STSF_BluRox -> ::keys up the second report::

STSF Seiben -> ::sighs, keying in some minute details::

STSF_BluRox -> ::tapping claws on the arm of her chair::

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::still waiting on the bridge, wondering if this is his 'punishment'. Is bored.::

Kasuga Ayumu -> ::exits the turbolift and steps out into the bridge::

STSF_BluRox -> <wonders how long before Seiben starts leaving the room again with his protege' Kasuqa>

STSF_KBear -> ::cringes at the tapping claws hoing they will not be laid into her::

STSF Seiben -> < Your guess is as good as mine :D >

STSF_BluRox -> ::sets down Kanias padd, and starts to read through Will's report::

August Jax Robinson -> ::sips tea::

STSF_BluRox -> <::just for that...queues the whole thing in ....slllloooowwww mooooo>

STSF Seiben -> >Kasuga> You're a little early, Ensign. Although, I could do with some extra off time ::grins::

STSF_BluRox -> ::finishes, and it's obvious that she's not happy as her ears are laying back virtually flatLL

STSF_BluRox -> ::looks around for Rian and remembers that she went on her off shift::

August Jax Robinson -> <<Oh yeah, that is when my Kitty normally bites me, I suggest everyone ducks>>

Kasuga Ayumu -> Really? Maybe my crono is fast. Or maybe I forgot to change timezones when I left DS9. Ohh... maybe I'll head back.

STSF_BluRox -> <everyone blurt out quickly.....some random holodeck event>

STSF_KBear -> ::takes a deep breath at the sign of the flattening ears, continues to look straight ahed waiting for whats to come::

August Jax Robinson -> <<Tango lessons>>

STSF Seiben -> <shark chases after someone>

STSF_KBear -> Fighting lessons>>

August Jax Robinson -> <<Robin Hood.. the REAL Adventure!>>

Kasuga Ayumu -> <<an avalanche>>

LtCmdrRobinson -> <cow bell around Blus neck>

STSF_BluRox -> <thwaps will>

STSF_BluRox -> ::pulls out 5 side dice::

STSF Seiben -> >Kasuga> That's okay. Go ahead and take the conn. I can't skip out early, <m> stupid Starfleet regulations...<normal> So I'll take secondary Tac, until my shift ends.

August Jax Robinson -> ::gets up and exits the mess hall::

STSF_BluRox -> <At this moment...Rian's cardboard cutout.....having went to the Holodeck for a relaxing exersice program by the pool, finds that todays class is Tango Lessons...at this moment..she has a rose between her teeth, and some big beefy guy just gave her a dip::

STSF_BluRox -> <let's see her write a log about that....thanks August!>

STSF Seiben -> <lol>

STSF_KBear -> <<LOL>>

STSF_BluRox -> ::notes Joy is off duty as well:

Fiona Weber -> (LOL)

STSF_BluRox -> Hans.....you have the bridge.

Kasuga Ayumu -> ::nods. takes conn and logs in::

STSF_BluRox -> Kawalas, Robinson....my ready room........now

STSF Seiben -> ::on his way to Tac:: Oh.. of course.

August Jax Robinson -> ;)

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::gets up and heads into the ready room::

STSF_BluRox -> Hans....let Ayumu get some time on the helm...just make sure she don't run into anything

STSF_KBear -> ::follows Blu into the ready room, nervous::

STSF_BluRox -> ::turns and heads into her ready room::

STSF Seiben -> Aye, let's hope she doesn't.

August Jax Robinson -> ::Enters sickbay::

STSF Seiben -> It's pretty straight forward. Just ahh.. mind those wormholes.. heh heh.

STSF_BluRox -> ::goes straight around to the desk, dropping the padds down into pile of other padds she needed to read tonight:

August Jax Robinson -> Doc

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::sits down::

STSF_KBear -> ::stands in front of Blus desk as she steps behind her desk::

Fiona Weber -> ::nods over to Jax::

STSF_BluRox -> ::not even going to ask the doctor to write a report, as she's had enough reading in these::

August Jax Robinson -> PADD> Nancy Drew: The case of the Perky Cheerleader!

STSF_BluRox -> Turns and sits down behind the desk

August Jax Robinson -> I am here for a check up...

STSF_BluRox -> How many years, have you each been on this ship?

August Jax Robinson -> ::climbs up onto a Bed::

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::shrugs:: 8 or so.

Fiona Weber -> You came in voluntarily! ::sounds excited::

STSF_KBear -> 11 years sir

STSF_KBear -> **10

STSF_BluRox -> <that must be left over from when Huff used to work in Medical!>

August Jax Robinson -> <<Oh no, that PADD is on your desk Blu>>

Kasuga Ayumu -> ::flying the ship, not as intimidating as one would think::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Lies back:: I am bored with you not letting me work

STSF_BluRox -> Very well...so 18, 19 years between you.....and I know Joy has just about as many

Fiona Weber -> I take it your attempts at finding a new hobby failed?

STSF_BluRox -> So...I have to ask myself...how some of my most senior officers....the very people that I 'depend' on to runs this ship, to keep this crew alive.....can manage to get us thrown off yet another planet. Let alone

STSF_BluRox -> destroy any chance we might have had at a trade agreement with these people some day

August Jax Robinson -> I tried to knite

STSF_KBear -> Sir I did everything in my power to keep ups out of trouble.

STSF_KBear -> *us

Fiona Weber -> Knitting... you should try origami. Paper is soothing.

August Jax Robinson -> yes but Will eats paper, I wanted something I can keep

STSF_BluRox -> I didn't ask for excuses yet, I was still talking to myself

Fiona Weber -> ... he eats paper?

STSF_KBear -> We did as ordered we took no weapons and was offered and denied them while we were on the planet. Even though one of us had to be remiunded more than once

STSF Seiben -> <Mmm.. fibre>

STSF_BluRox -> <Fiber!!>

STSF Seiben -> <lol :P >

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::will wait till the admiral finishes yelling and Kawalas finishes blaming before he talks::

August Jax Robinson -> he eats just about anything.. I saw him chew on a PADD once

STSF_BluRox -> I have to ask....what made you decide to skulk around in some of the worst places in town for information, instead of going to one of their government offices?

STSF_KBear -> ::taking up for the team this time.. even Will at this point::

Fiona Weber -> I chew padd-styluses. ::shrug:: It's just a habit. I highly doubt he... eats paper.

August Jax Robinson -> no no he does

STSF_KBear -> We were unable to get an aswer fromtheir offices

STSF_BluRox -> ::notes Will holding his tongue::

Fiona Weber -> Well... painting? I doubt he eats canvas.

August Jax Robinson -> what about the Paint

August Jax Robinson -> I am not a hobby girl... I need to work

STSF_BluRox -> You know what, I dont' even want to hear about it. And as for your complaint about Mr Robinson....I do have to say Will, I saw a portion of your demonstration when you were tossing things about. If you did not wish to eat, that's all you had to do, without causing an issue.

Fiona Weber -> After the kid's born.

August Jax Robinson -> ::grumbles::

STSF Seiben -> .

August Jax Robinson -> .

Fiona Weber -> I won't preach to you about mother-child bonding and how you have to take time off to be happy and love it... that's all rubbish.

STSF_BluRox -> I am highly disappointed in all of your behavior....::turns to Will::: Yours in particular, but it's not my job to handle crew matters. Personnel is

STSF_BluRox -> the First Officer's job

Fiona Weber -> But with pre-eclampsia, you don't want to risk losing the child or having a premature birth -- or worse. Stay out of stress until then.

STSF_BluRox -> I dont' even care how you two settle it, I just want it settled. Am I understood?

STSF_KBear -> ::smiles on the inside not changing face on the outside still looking at Blu::

STSF Seiben -> ::checks out some readouts::

STSF_KBear -> Yes Sir

August Jax Robinson -> ::nods:: alright

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::nods::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Climbs down from the bed::

Fiona Weber -> And if you want to send your little progeny one... okay, two days after the birth... to the nursery, you can do that. If you want someone to mentor you in mother-child relationships... well... you can always go to the counselor. ::grin::

August Jax Robinson -> ::heads to the exit:: thanks for the pep talk

STSF Seiben -> test

Fiona Weber -> ::smirk:: Try the origami. Just... don't do cranes. They're so overdone.

Fiona Weber -> (pass, Seib)

August Jax Robinson -> I think the Ship Counselor quit 4 years ago.. somthing about Lockers filled with toast to much to handle

Fiona Weber -> Holly.

Fiona Weber -> ::grins::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Winces and holds the door frame::

STSF_BluRox -> However, since she is the one filing the complaint, it is a conflict of intrest. I trust that we will not have to do anything about this other than tell you both...I never expect to see this behavior again

Kasuga Ayumu -> ::continuing straight ahead, watching the streaks of stars go by::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Winces again in pain::

STSF_KBear -> :: thinks. dratit. Ohh well:: Yes Sir

STSF_BluRox -> I need you both, especially in this quadrant, and since we've already had a run in with some left over Jem haddar,

STSF_BluRox -> and I'd lay good credits on the fact that something similar was going on on Stakoraon, but we will not find that out now

August Jax Robinson -> <<::Thwapps Weber::>>

STSF_BluRox -> ::looks at Will, looks at Kania::

Fiona Weber -> You all right?

STSF_BluRox -> Either of you could have been a Captain of your own ship by now, if these type of things didn't keep occuring

August Jax Robinson -> I have a sharp pain in my back

August Jax Robinson -> ::holds side::

STSF_BluRox -> I've put you both in numerous times....

August Jax Robinson -> ::Winces::

STSF_KBear -> ::lowers head then straightens back up hearng the secon time::

STSF_BluRox -> yet crap like this..is preventing your moving on..

Fiona Weber -> Where in your back?

August Jax Robinson -> Side back..

Fiona Weber -> Sharp? Not a cramping pain?

STSF_KBear -> *second item:

August Jax Robinson -> ::Doubles over:: I don't know

STSF_BluRox -> Regardless, I need you here, and I need your full committment to this ship. I just ask that you please act with proper decorum if you dont' feel like eating again..alright Will?

August Jax Robinson -> ::Freaking out some::

Fiona Weber -> ::gives her a shoulder to lean on:: On the biobed -- on the side that doesn't hurt.

August Jax Robinson -> ::Moves over to the bed::

August Jax Robinson -> ::tries to lie still:: Can you call Will?

LtCmdrRobinson -> I shouldnt have to refuse to eat suspect food 5 times before the message gets across either.

Fiona Weber -> It could be... no offense... nothing...

Fiona Weber -> Back pain's common in pregnancies.

STSF_BluRox -> Will......

August Jax Robinson -> it doesn't feel normal

August Jax Robinson -> ::tears up:: please call him

STSF_KBear -> ::looks to Will::

LtCmdrRobinson -> As for the mission, I honestly dont see that as our failure. I think we were suspect from the moment we landed and they had no intention of letting us stay.

LtCmdrRobinson -> We complied with the mission restrictions and still got nowhere.

Fiona Weber -> ::nods, arching a brow:: Peculiar, I'll say. +Robinson, the male one+ I apologize for the interruption, Commander, but your wife's having some pain and has requested your presence.

STSF_KBear -> ::smiles noting Will is agreeing with her assumption of the mission:: OMG They agree Miricals will never cease:::

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::thinks that is bad timing, just like Jax:: +What sort of pain? Too much chocolate again?+

STSF_BluRox -> Be that as it may, I'd have agreed with most of it

STSF_BluRox -> except....

STSF_BluRox -> ::stops as they are interrupted::

Fiona Weber -> +Robinson+ It could be premature labor.

August Jax Robinson -> ::Winces::

STSF_KBear -> ::looks between Blu and Will:: That doesnt sound good

LtCmdrRobinson -> oh gorram. ::hops out of the chair:: Admiral, may I.. :;motions for the door::

STSF_BluRox -> Honestly Will, your behavior once in custody tempted me to bust you down a rank........but we will discuss this later....you are dismissed

Fiona Weber -> ::initiates the bio-monitor, off-comm:: Sadly there isn't much I can tell from the tech -- it could be what are called Braxton-Hicks contractions -- fake labor -- or it could be the real deal.

STSF_BluRox -> and you..::turns to Kania:: go with him

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::waves and heads for the turbolift::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Sniffles:: Premature labor!

STSF_KBear -> Sir? ::wondering ::

STSF_BluRox -> Let's see...an order. Three easy words. Which did you not understand?

STSF_KBear -> Aye Sir ::quickly moves to catch up with will::

STSF_KBear -> *Will

STSF_BluRox -> And yes Kania, I saw the sparkle in your eye when I reminded you that personel were your matter

August Jax Robinson -> ::Closes her eyes nervous::

STSF Seiben -> <"An order" is three words? >

LtCmdrRobinson -> <the words up above that...>

STSF_BluRox -> however I will not have you taking out a personal issue with a crew member

STSF Seiben -> <Oh.. ir stoopad>

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::turbolift zooms away::

STSF_KBear -> ::ha stopped to turn to face Blu once more:: Aye Sir

LtCmdrRobinson -> <its ok, we still love you Hans. And after the wormhole, we know ;)>

Fiona Weber -> You'll be all right.

STSF Seiben -> <rofl>

Fiona Weber -> Will is on his way.

STSF_BluRox -> Just go, I really am not ready to speak with either of you....

STSF_KBear -> Yes Sir.

August Jax Robinson -> <<Even tho you are from Canada>>

STSF Seiben -> <oi>

STSF_KBear -> ::turns once more heading for Sickbay as Will has a head start on her::

August Jax Robinson -> << We wont let Kasuqa know tho>>

STSF Seiben -> <lol>

STSF_BluRox -> ::wishes the two of them could be as even headed as Rian::

August Jax Robinson -> I am not ready to have this baby...

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::jogs into sickbay:: Where is it? Is it out yet? It didnt burst out of her chest did it? I had a weird dream two nights ago after I ate too many churros....it had a phaser in each hand.. it was cool.

August Jax Robinson -> ::Makes a sad face at Will::

STSF_KBear -> <LOL Will>>

STSF_KBear -> ::enters the TL:: Sickbay1

Fiona Weber -> ::blinks slowly::

STSF_KBear -> !

LtCmdrRobinson -> ::spots Jax:: Not ready? It's been like 17 months or something? Let the kid out already.

Fiona Weber -> No, your child was not born bearing weapons.

STSF_BluRox -> ::takes the padds and chucks them across the room, watching it smash against the wall and falling in a pile to the floor::

Fiona Weber -> In fact, it was not born at all.

August Jax Robinson -> ::Shakes head:: i'm not ready

August Jax Robinson -> ::Crosses legs::

Fiona Weber -> ::watches as the NPC nurses cover up Jax with a blanket:: All we really can do at this point is wait and see if these contractions develop into full labor...

STSF_BluRox -> ::angrilly goes over and picks up the padds and tosses them back on her desk::

Fiona Weber -> ::Jax:: Sorry, sweetpea, but that won't work

STSF_KBear -> <<at least Blu didnt throw them at Kania and Will , That would have given Weber more to deal with>>

STSF_BluRox -> ::still beyond angry at both Will and Kania::

LtCmdrRobinson -> Jax...you've been ready for months now.

LtCmdrRobinson -> <<Come on Blu, you can't stay mad at us... ::makes a cute face::>>

Fiona Weber -> (Nah, I only treat Blu-directly-inflicted carnage when it's from claws)

STSF_BluRox -> <lol>

Kasuga Ayumu -> ::Doot doot doot::

August Jax Robinson -> No... we don't even have a crib.. ::Sniffles:: and I never had a baby shower

STSF_KBear -> ::Exits the TL and walks to Sickbay::

August Jax Robinson -> ::REally Freaking out::

LtCmdrRobinson -> We can replicate a crib in like 5 seconds.

STSF_BluRox -> ::pads out onto the bridge :: I have the com Mr Seiben

Fiona Weber -> And baby showers can come after the fact.

STSF Seiben -> Aye sir. ::relinquishes comm::

STSF_KBear -> ::enters SB looking for Will and the others::

August Jax Robinson -> and my Mom doesn't know!

LtCmdrRobinson -> Babies are a little young for showers, aint they? I thought you were supposed to give baths...

Fiona Weber -> And if you don't have one at all, it's even better, because you don't even have to write thank-you cards for all the crappy gifts you didn't want anyway -- the thirty-thousand pacifiers, for instance.

STSF_BluRox -> You may take a break if you wish while Mr Ayuma gets some seat time.

STSF_KBear -> ::follows the voices::

STSF Seiben -> ::nods:: Aye aye... goodlucck, Ensign. ::waves and heads to the lift::

LtCmdrRobinson -> Thank you cards? Wha...

Fiona Weber -> You didn't tell your mother? You had plenty of time for THAT...

STSF_BluRox -> ::Pensively stares out at the forward viewscreen as the stars pass by::

STSF_KBear -> ::walks into the room where the others are:: Do we have a baby yet?

LtCmdrRobinson -> No she is afraid to tell her mother. For some reason she is embarrased by me.

Fiona Weber -> Oh well... I might not have told my mother either. ::offers Robinson-Male a cup of water::

Fiona Weber -> No.

August Jax Robinson -> don't rush us, they still don't know we are married

LtCmdrRobinson -> I'll tell them if you want.

Kasuga Ayumu -> ::takes the lift down to the messhall for a bite to eat::

Fiona Weber -> ::watches as the scanners beep:: Hmm...

Kasuga Ayumu -> <D'oh>

STSF_BluRox -> ::ears still laying pretty flat, thinking she should have busted the whole lot down a few grades::

Fiona Weber -> All right... looks like you're... not having the baby.

LtCmdrRobinson -> Hmm? What hmm? What was that?

STSF_BluRox -> PAUSE SIM