Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chirakis

Sky Harbor Aegis | 24 March 2017

=/\= Aegis Mission Brief 3/24/17=/\=

24 March 2388

TBS was 1 month. The time is 0600 hours (6:00 am) Aegis local.

Nothing out of the ordinary has happened. Most of the Shray's crew are well and have remained on station. Her captain is shopping for another ship. Sector 119 of the asteroid belt is off limits.

=/\==/\=BEGIN SIM=/\==/\=

=/\==/\=BEGIN SIM=/\==/\=

Chirakis -> ::has been in CnC for a few hours:::

KelsaViegnor -> ::leisurely morning in her quarters::

Kallah Ramson -> ::steps out of her office onto the CnC with a cup of coffee in hand::

Chirakis -> ::turns and nods:: Good morning, Captain.

Kallah Ramson -> Morning.

jylliene -> ::CnC, with coffee as well, arriving::

Fletcher Jackson -> ::drags in, looking for the donuts:::

Lawliet -> ::wakes up in a cold sweat and panting::

mimipavilion -> ::in medical in her office, going over the last shifts reports::

Chirakis -> Donut Guy> ::comes in with the tray and sets it closer to the captain than anyone::

Dacia Sandero -> ::sipping some tea as she goes over some reports in sickbay::

Lawliet -> ::takes a minute to get his heart rate down::

Fletcher Jackson -> ::grabs some coffee as he eyes the donuts:::

Lawliet -> ::gets out of bed and takes a hot shower::

Tarisa -> ::Grabbing breakfast from a cafe in commerce area.::

jylliene -> (Donut guy knows how things work)

Chirakis -> ::without turning:: Coffee will suffice for now, Mr Jackson.

Chirakis -> (Indeed)

Alexis McFarland -> ::curled up in her bed, still fast asleep::

Scott Coleridge -> ::enters the CnC, says hi to Donut Guy and asks him how his family is doing::

KelsaViegnor -> ::casually sips tea and brushes up on the recent public news reports::

Tarisa -> Miana> ::Sound asleep.::

Chirakis -> Donut Guy> Morning, Commander. Family's fine. New addition is due in a few weeks.

Nijil tr'Korjata -> :: Nijil stirred in his bed, a padd falling off it after a night of reading engineering texts ::

Chirakis -> ::nod:: Commander.

Lawliet -> ::finishes cleaning himself and gets dressed::

jylliene -> ::grins:: That will be exciting. Good fortune to you. ::to donut guy::

Kallah Ramson -> ::sips coffee::

Chirakis -> Donut Guy> ::turns to her:: Yes, ma'am. It sure is. We're excited. So are the other three.

Chirakis -> Donut Guy> The other three kids, that is.

Annisha -> :: Taps her father :: Hey, time to get up. :: poke poke ::

jylliene -> ::grins, nods::

Fletcher Jackson -> ::takes his place at aux OPS:::

Lawliet -> ::walks over to the replicator:: Herbal Tea Blend #12 and Personal Breakfast #2.

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> :: Walks into the commerce area ::

jylliene -> ::sips her coffee. Ah, coffee. Coffee coffee coffee.::

Fletcher Jackson -> ::and runs down the reports from last night::

Fletcher Jackson -> ::glances at Jylliene::wants donuts::

Nijil tr'Korjata -> Hmm, wha? Oh.. Annisha, what are au doing in engineering?

mimipavilion -> ::finishes reading the reports:: Good, an uneventful night.

Tarisa -> ::Steps out of the cafe with a hot tea and a small sack.::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> :: Cayne walks onto the CnC and takes tactical ::

Chirakis -> ::steps aside:: Good morning, Commander.

Lawliet -> ::calmly goes through his breakfast, reflecting on his dreams of the past several nights::

jylliene -> ::sips the precious, precious coffee,the elixir of life and wakefulness and functionality and stuff::

Annisha -> :: huffs :: We are home, time to get up.

Chirakis -> ::Ramson:: Captain, with your permission, I will tend to duties in the security complex?

Kallah Ramson -> ::turns attention to her console::

Nijil tr'Korjata -> :: is poked :: Ah alright alright..

Kallah Ramson -> Granted.

Chirakis -> ::polite nod:: Commander Cayne, keep us safe.

mimipavilion -> ::looks at some inventory requests and submits them to Starfleet Medical::

Chirakis -> ::enters the command lift:: Security complex.

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Just make sure your wills are up to date.

Chirakis -> ;:hears him as the doors close, wondering what he has in mind::

Tarisa -> ::Takes note of a Cardassian woman passing by. Maybe the one Miana had told her about.::

Lawliet -> ::finishes up and walks out of his quarters::

Chirakis -> ::probably something in security::

KelsaViegnor -> ::looks through the updates. New shop openings, etc.::

mimipavilion -> ::looks through other info to see what she can find of use::

Chirakis -> ::steps out in the complex and pauses for threat assessment:::

Lawliet -> ::walks into the turbolift:: CnC.

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> :: Sees some kind of cat-like species,, makes a note in her log book ::

Scott Coleridge -> ::takes a seat at his station to review reports from the previous shifts::

Chirakis -> ::she doesn't see anything out of the ordinary, so she enters her office:::

Dacia Sandero -> ::organizes things in sickbay, and checking up on some of the patients they had::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> Mr. tr'Korjata :: noting an older Rihan approaching :: Morning coffee for for the clan?

Lawliet -> ::steps off the turbolift and out into the CnC::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Older Korjata> I shall endeavour to alter my routine. Jolan tru Gila Orrak.

Nijil tr'Korjata -> :: Walks around like a zombie in his quarters, Annisha guides him to the shower ::

Chirakis -> ::first she checks the screens, which all read normal, then she sits to begin the routine procedure of plowing through reports::

Annisha -> There au go :: Closes the door behind him ::

Tarisa -> ::Finds a quiet place away from traffic, sitting on a bench. Setting the tea to the side, she opens the bag, pulling out a bearclaw.::

jylliene -> ::requisitions.. approve approve approve... considers in the back of her mind just how quickly the wedding approaches::

Lawliet -> ::walks over to the science terminal and takes a heavy seat::

Kallah Ramson -> ::looks over towards Scott:: I'm considering increasing the number of emergency drills for all departments. It's been a bit quiet. I doubt that will last much longer.

jylliene -> ::considers that::

Alexis McFarland -> ::Curls up in a ball, and hugs her stuffed Seh'lat::

Chirakis -> ::it seems to be routine paperwork:::

Lawliet -> ::logs into his files and begins going through reports and files::

KelsaViegnor -> ::sees mention of an upcoming theatrical production.:: Hm.

Lawliet -> files*

Annisha -> :: Opens the sonic shower door a crack, hearing the murmur it generates :: Get the doughnut before the shower washes it away!

Nijil tr'Korjata -> :: grabs it :: Got it.. :: nom nom ::

Scott Coleridge -> ::Ramson:: We could implement a staggered drill schedule, step up the intensity every few days with rest days in between to allow time for feedback and adjustments.

Alexis McFarland -> Mm..mm..Annisha...

Nijil tr'Korjata -> Do NOT throw the coffee in here again.

Kallah Ramson -> Sounds like a plan.

mimipavilion -> ::sees nothing of importance that could grab her attention::

Lawliet -> ::sighs while rubbing his temple::

Tarisa -> ::Eating her pastry as she people watches.::

Annisha -> I'm gonna see my friend. Bye and don't forget your pants. :: shuts door ::

Annisha -> :: walks to her friends place and knocks on the door...ding ding dong ::

mimipavilion -> ::goes through the Children's home reports::

Scott Coleridge -> Any particular drills you want to focus on?

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> :: Doubles back, approaches Tarisa ::

Chirakis -> ::looks up as someone enters, takes his PADD, reads through, and signs it, then passes it back:::

Kallah Ramson -> I was just pondering that.

Alexis McFarland -> wha wha ba... oooh. ::groggily heads to the door and opens it""

KelsaViegnor -> ::sends through the information to reserve a ticket::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> Got to get them when they are fresh.

Annisha -> Hey there sport. Jolan tru.

Annisha -> :: enters Alexis' place ::

Alexis McFarland -> Hey. ::yawns:: What's up?

jylliene -> ::starts reviewing safety procedures::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> :: Cayne scans the area and contacts the outlining sensor net ::

Kallah Ramson -> Not to sound gloomy, but we haven't had an evacuation drill in sometime.

jylliene -> ::groans inwardly. Hates evacuation drills. Understands the need, but still.::

Kallah Ramson -> This would include civilians.

jylliene -> ::which is why she hates evacuation drills. So much bigger and involved::

Scott Coleridge -> ::making notes:: All right. I'd suggest a boarding party drill as well, given what happened last time we were attacked.

Kallah Ramson -> Agreed.

Tarisa -> ::Was mid sip when she was approached. She looked to Gila, nodding.:: Yes, of course. Early morning is the best time.

Kallah Ramson -> Make a schedule that doesn't impact too many departments at the same time.

jylliene -> ::another drink of coffee::

Alexis McFarland -> ::plops on Annisha, falling asleep again::

Lawliet -> ::finishes going though the departments reports and begins coordinating the schedules::

Chirakis -> Lt Garand> ::waits for the okay, then enters the office:: Good morning, Captain.

Annisha -> :: Carries her over to the bed :: Rough night kid?

Chirakis -> ::looks up:: You have something for me?

Chirakis -> ::her hand out::

Chirakis -> Lt Garand> Yes, Captain. The results of the training.

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> My name is Gila Orrak. I help at the scent shoppe over there and will be joining the security here soon... Starfleet right?

Chirakis -> Lt Garand> ::hands her the PADD:::

Alexis McFarland -> Me? Not really, I was playing on my PADD.

Chirakis -> Thank you. I'll scrutinize it as soon as I can.

Tarisa -> ::Nods.:: Tarisa. I am with the science department.

mimipavilion -> ::glad that the kids are behaving and the such::

jylliene -> ::hears a beep::

jylliene -> ::glances down::

Chirakis -> Lt Garand> ::nods, turning to leave:::

jylliene -> ::reads::

Scott Coleridge -> I'll talk to Ops and Security and come up with a timeline.

Chirakis -> Lieutenant.

jylliene -> ::quizzical look::

Alexis McFarland -> How bout you? Ready for that math test coming up on Tuesday? ::back in bed, rubs her eyes::

Kallah Ramson -> Good, good.

Chirakis -> Lt Garand> ::stops, turns:: Yes, ma'am?

jylliene -> Text message coming in. ::to Ramson::

Chirakis -> Your professional opinion.

Kallah Ramson -> ::turns to Ops::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> :: extends her hand :: I have only been here about one month, so I am not accustomed to all of the species here, nor the looks I get for presumably being Cardassian.

jylliene -> Backtracking now to find the origin.

Kallah Ramson -> What does it say?

Dacia Sandero -> ::reading up on reports of the service animals there, glad the kids are still taking to Chester and Mr. Cuddles::

Lawliet -> ::submits the final schedule to the rest of the department and sits back for a moment::

jylliene -> ::blinks:: In or out?

Chirakis -> Lt Garand> Aside from not trusting herself, she is very well qualified.

Chirakis -> ::eyebrow:: Not trusting herself?

Tarisa -> ::Smiles, taking her hand.:: Yes, I have noticed I often have eyes upon me as well.

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> :: Cayne to Jylliene :: Are you alright?

Alexis McFarland -> Hm ::checks her chrono:

Chirakis -> Lt Garand> Yes, ma'am. She doesn't realize how good she is. Marksmanship, situational awareness, civilian interaction, Federation standards and protocol are good to excellent. She needs work on species interaction. Combat tactics? Well... let's just say she bested me more than once.

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> :: smiles :: You are related to felines, no doubt that is a unique characteristic, even here.

Chirakis -> ::eyes him a moment, then nods:: Very well. Carry on.

jylliene -> ::glances at the backtrace:: Coming from non-Federation space.

Kallah Ramson -> ::ponders::

jylliene -> ::another beep:: Another one.

Chirakis -> ::mulls that over a moment, then picks up his report:::

Tarisa -> I suppose, but I would have thought Caitians would gain more attention. But that does not seem the case.

Chirakis -> ::blinks::

jylliene -> Same origin. Message is "En route for diplomatic discussion."

Lawliet -> ::looks up at the conversation going on::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> :: Sits :: You want more attention?

jylliene -> ::puts map up on display:: Tracing the origin...

jylliene -> Trying to nail it down.

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> Right now a Ferengi has an easier time getting into Starfleet than Cardassians

Scott Coleridge -> ::looks up at what's happening::

Chirakis -> ::lifts a brow::

Tarisa -> ::Shakes heads.:: No. That is not my desire.

jylliene -> Overlaying known contacts.

Kallah Ramson -> ::looking over the transmission:: Oh dear.

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> :: Cayne :: Extending the sensor net...

Tarisa -> I see.

Chirakis -> ::the combat report is full of "aggressive", "terrifying", "swift", "exacting", and the like:::

Kallah Ramson -> ::looks over at Scott:: That's the same frequency used by the Droid cores we encountered.

Annisha -> :: Helps Alexis get ready, holding up some of her clothes. :: Is this what they wear now?

Kallah Ramson -> And that's the area of space we last encountered them.

Annisha -> No black?

Alexis McFarland -> Who wears? I've got some black t-shirts. and socks?

Nijil tr'Korjata -> :: Finishes getting his uniform ::

Chirakis -> ::she pulls up Orrak's records to reread them:::

Kallah Ramson -> Well. So much for being quiet around here.

Alexis McFarland -> ::changes into a pink and white blouse and checks herself in the mirror::

KelsaViegnor -> ::orders a second ticket as well, considers asking someone to join her for the evening::

Tarisa -> ::Sips her tea, noting it was starting to cool.::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> I'm creating a log of one person from each species... part of my studies.

jylliene -> All told, we would have been waiting tensely anyways. At least we know what's coming?

Scott Coleridge -> ::smiles:: Thinking of investigating?

Tarisa -> ::Ear perks up.:: A log?

Fletcher Jackson -> ::absorbed in his work, which is all the minor things that OPS doesn't need to do:::

Annisha -> :: smirks :: Au know, the other than cool kids. :: smiles ::

Fletcher Jackson -> ::exciting stuff:::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> Yes. Humans are easy, Klingons are not.

Alexis McFarland -> Ah, those kids. ::working on colouring her toenails pink::

Chirakis -> ::blanks the screen, puts the PADD in a secure area, and exits her office:::

Kallah Ramson -> Pondering if we should try and intercept them. Might be better to have talks away from the station.

Alexis McFarland -> ::a sparkly bright pink nail polish she got from the store next to the perfume shoppe::

mimipavilion -> ::exits her office and enters main medical::

Tarisa -> ::Nods in agreement.:: Very true.

jylliene -> But where? Shipyard? Or aboard the Aegean?

Chirakis -> Lieutenant Garand, take security. I will be wandering the station.

Chirakis -> Lt Garand> ::nod:: Yes, ma'am.

Scott Coleridge -> Aegean.

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> Some say we look like lizards.

Chirakis -> (Something tells me that is not a good choice.)

Scott Coleridge -> They've already been all over it head to toe; it's not like we'd be revealing any more to them.

jylliene -> Would it be easy for them to take from us?

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> Or this :: points to her forehead :: Tell me, do you think the blue is a natural color or pigmentation?

jylliene -> Relatively speaking.

Kallah Ramson -> I'd rather have Aegean than any other ship, though that might be personal bias. But it's not well equipped for diplomatic missions.

jylliene -> Not a lot of neutral locations out here.

Kallah Ramson -> Not that robotic sentients are usually very demanding in their accommodations.

Alexis McFarland -> ::finishes her last finger and admires her work:: I like it. Nice and sparkly!

Kallah Ramson -> First though we need to know where they're coming from.

Scott Coleridge -> I could load more complex math problems into the computer memory for their ... recreation? ::feeble attempt at a joke::

Tarisa -> ::Studies Gila a moment.:: I do not think you are a lizard. I have encountered Gorn before, and you are not close to that.

jylliene -> ::triangulating the messages::

Chirakis -> ::wandering through the commerce deck:::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> And I don't consider you a pet, err, no offense intended.

Kallah Ramson -> ::smile::

Lawliet -> ::brings up the reports of the last time they encountered the droid cores::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> Oh, and the blue at my forehead... makeup. :: shrugs ::

Kallah Ramson -> Increase scans from recons in that area.

Scott Coleridge -> I wonder if this is a broadly sanctioned effort or if they are acting on their own on this one.

Chirakis -> ::keeps her distance from Gila, watching her interaction with the population::

jylliene -> ::shrugs slightly to Coleridge::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> So, any security issues in your travels?

Kallah Ramson -> Well, the Droid cores seemed to be acting on their own for the most part. We know they were unfriendly with the Alliance.

Tarisa -> Not within the station, save for when we were recently attacked by the Alliance.

KelsaViegnor -> ::perhaps that one young officer...the one with the nice legs. Hm.::

Alexis McFarland -> ::hugs Annisha:: Wanna get some breakfast? I hope Miana's up by now.

Chirakis -> ::enters her favorite bistro, and, as expected, she is met with her usual coffee and croissant::

Annisha -> Sure, better than a sonically washed doughnut

Kallah Ramson -> ACTION> Cloak detection grid goes off along outer most section of the Grid.

Alexis McFarland -> Yum? ::slips on a pair of matching pink open-toed sandals and heads out the door::

Chirakis -> ::and her table is in the perfect place to observe a security applicant::

jylliene -> ::hears the alert sounds::

Chirakis -> ::her alert vibrates:::

Kallah Ramson -> ::turns attention to Tac display:: What now?

Tarisa -> Miana> ::Yawns as she hops out of bed and stretches.::

Lawliet -> ::checks the sensor grid:: We're picking up cloaked ships on the outermost section.

jylliene -> ::glances to main display, where that portion is flashing::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> :: Cayne, we have lost the perimeter cloaking detection.

jylliene -> Plural? Ships?

Kallah Ramson -> Yellow alert.

Chirakis -> ::after checking it, she exits with an apology to the server and walks as calmly as possible to the command lift:: CnC.

Alexis McFarland -> ::heads to the turbolift for the food courts::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> Alliance.. I've only gotten an inkling of that so far.

Kallah Ramson -> Power up the Grid in that section.

Lawliet -> ((did the grid go down or is it alerting?))

Chirakis -> ::exits in CnC, then waits to be briefed:::

jylliene -> ((alerting))

Kallah Ramson -> Send a challenge hail towards the contact.

jylliene -> ::sends hail::

Tarisa -> ::Nods.:: They seem to be a.... ::Perks up at the yellow alert.:: I must go. ::Stands.::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> :: looks Tarisa over :: If you need anything let me know, and if you need and scents of any kind, let me know too.

jylliene -> ::sees the alert lights. She had almost gotten used to not having any alert showing::

mimipavilion -> ::everyone:: let’s get this place ready

Dacia Sandero -> Right. ::busies herself helping get sickbay ready::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Cayne> :: Displays an Aegis map on the main viewer ::

Scott Coleridge -> We might be finding out more sooner than we thought.

Tarisa -> Thank you. ::Disposes of the rest of her breakfast and heads out.::

Annisha -> :: Eats and drink :: Mmm gurge mmh

Kallah Ramson -> ACTION> A single ship decloaks. Design matches tech of the Droid Cores, though this ship is larger than others seen. slightly smaller than Aegean.

Chirakis -> ::reading the map, she already knows the problem:::

KelsaViegnor -> ::glances up at the yellow light, goes back to her reading::

Alexis McFarland -> ::eating her breakfast Blubby wrap as well, sending a message to Miana that they were at Blubby's::

mimipavilion -> ::helps set medical up::

Lawliet -> ::looks up at the display:: Looks like we have company.

Kallah Ramson -> ...right, they have cloaks... we kinda gave them cloaks...

jylliene -> ::nods, recalling::

Chirakis -> ::steps up beside Ramson::

Kallah Ramson -> ::sigh:: ...knew that one was going come back on us.

jylliene -> At least they gave us a heads-up?

Chirakis -> ::Muses:: They are not attacking.

Kallah Ramson -> Yes they did.

jylliene -> ::to Chirakis:: Diplomatic mission, apparently. They want to talk.

Chirakis -> ::Jylliene, with a brow raise:: Diplomatic?

Kallah Ramson -> ::Chirakis:: No, they sent us a message a little while ago...::nods to Ops:: So.... ::smiles:: Guess who's coming to dinner.

jylliene -> ::shows her the messages::

Tarisa -> Miana> ::Gets the message and is about to leave till she is stopped by a guard. Sends message back to Alexis.:: I can not leave... The guard will not let me when the station is on alert.

Chirakis -> Interesting. ::reads through the messages::

Kallah Ramson -> Send a message to that ship to hold it's position and prepare to be escorted in.

Kallah Ramson -> Send a flight to intercept and escort them in.

Scott Coleridge -> ::steps away:: +Nijil+ Coleridge to engineering.

Chirakis -> ::nods to Cayne re: the order:::

Alexis McFarland -> Aww. Miana's stuck in her quarters cuz of the alert.

Kallah Ramson -> ::Scott:: See what you can do about setting up some firewalls in the computer. Hide the good silverware and all.

Kallah Ramson -> ::sees he's already on that it seems::

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Gila> What now?

Scott Coleridge -> ::nods at Ramson::

mimipavilion -> ::finishes up helping the section she's in:: +CnC+ Medical to CnC

jylliene -> +med+ Ops here, go ahead, medical.

Kallah Ramson -> ACTION> Droid ship complies and holds position.

Nijil tr'Korjata -> :: Gets to main engineering just in time for the alert

Chirakis -> ::steps to the TAC console and sends the order to the bay:::

-> ::non-confrontational approach:::

Chirakis -> ::and yet cautious::

mimipavilion -> +OPS+ we're finishing up getting ready. What's our current status?

jylliene -> +med+ Incoming ship for diplomatic discussion. The droid cores, it seems.

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Cayne> :: Watches Chirakis ::

Chirakis -> Commander Cayne, take aux TAC.

mimipavilion -> ::confused:: +OPS+ Well... that's different.

Scott Coleridge -> +Nijil+ Coleridge to engineering.

Cdr Wyatt Cayne -> Cayne> Aye

jylliene -> +med+ You're telling me.

Chirakis -> Keep an eye on them and monitor all communications between that ship and the escort

mimipavilion -> +OPS+ I'm on way up.

Nijil tr'Korjata -> +Coleridge+ Korjata here.

Dacia Sandero -> ::Listens in:: Hmm

jylliene -> +med+ Acknowledged.

mimipavilion -> ::dacia:: I'm heading up to get more info. Make sure this facility is ready in case things go south.

Chirakis -> ::logs into the grid, as though the cores didn't already have access:::

Dacia Sandero -> OK, got it.

mimipavilion -> ::enters the tl and orders it to the CnC::

mimipavilion -> ::arrives on the CnC::

Alexis McFarland -> ::takes another bite of her Blubby Wrap and a sip of Jumja Dew::

Scott Coleridge -> +Nijil+ We're about to receive a visit from droid cores claiming they want to ... talk. I need you to harden our computers as best you can.

Kallah Ramson -> Ops, start powering up the diplomatic sections. That place has to be dusty by now. Have their ship dock on the VIP airlock. Guess I need to get my fancy uniform on.

mimipavilion -> ::heads over to the others::

Nijil tr'Korjata -> +Coleridge+ Putting us on core lockdown...

Chirakis -> =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\=

Chirakis -> =/\==/\=PAUSE SIM=/\==/\=

Chirakis -> 3/24/17

Chirakis -> Thank you.

Chirakis -> Apparently I was so caught up in the story, I was distracted...

Chirakis -> Anyway, Captain TBS?

Alexis McFarland -> Poor Miana trapped in her dusty diplomatic room.

Tarisa -> hehe

Chirakis -> heh

Kallah Ramson -> Should take them 20 minutes or so to get here and dock. So, 20 minutes.

Chirakis -> TBS is 20 minutes. Comments for the crew?

Kallah Ramson -> None.

Chirakis -> From the crew?

Chirakis -> Seeing none, crew *dismiss* - thank you for another 100%!