Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doug.t

cheif tactcal officers log

after the big battle with the romulans we had to adbandon our starship. I myself have surrvived with the help of our cheif engineer aaron westler who saved my life i regreat him doing it i wish that we all could have survived we were transporterd to a ship to advoid beging destoryd now the NX05 challenger is empty most of her crew wonded or dead. I managed to destory most of the, romulan ships this war is not going to good. I awake in starfleet medical. I wake up says to the doctor where am i, how did i get here. The doctor says your ship was badly damaged you and your crew had to adbandon ship really i says did my friend aaron westler make it out the dock replys sorry LT im sorry he did not make it. LTDougT ::opens his commincator:: +gio+ are you in in range of my communicator captain replys ,LT yes i am what do you need.I was wondering if we could talk for a bit im wondering whats going on. all of a sudden i hear a big bang following by the ground rummblig. I run thro the corridor as fast as i can tryin to, get to the captains location another bang goesoff i find myself traped in the section of whats left on starfleet medical so i go to the nearist transporter room to try and beam everyone to safty But all of the power goes offline. So i start looking for a TL for a nearest exit i enter the tl to find that know that is now not working , so i hopen the hatch to clime up the shaft. i open the nearest door and clime out and find myself out side looking at all of the defistation that has been caused by the romulans i knew it was them that caused the damage to starfleet comand. I callout to see if anyone of my crew mates can here me the next thing i knew i was being transported

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0