Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacob_Wright

Mark Davis Between mission log

Incoming transmission

To: Lt. Mark Davis, CSEC UES Challenger

Date: October 23 2160

Hey Mark, its Martha. Just wanted to say happy birthday. Sorry that it's a bit late, and hopefully you get this relatively soon, but you know how long it takes these transmissions to send. Hopefully everything is going well up there.

And, I'm guessing your interested in how everything is going with the biathlon team. Its looking like we should be in pretty good shape for the next couple years. Your track record at the training coarse has now been broken, in both the junior and adult categories. So, its looking good for the next few years4. But, as you know, its still early to make predictions about rankings. We could always use another well experienced coach though.

Hope everything goes well, and keep your head up.

Martha

End Transmission

Begin Transmission

To: Martha Price, Calgary, Canada, Earth

Date: November 13 2160

Hey Martha. Glade to here everything is going well back on Earth. Well, hopefully my next shore leave on Earth is during the winter so I can take back those records. Then again, at least it's the young blood taking over the records, should set us up for the next few years like you were saying. But if your setting records its looking like you don't need a new coach.

However, service wasn't like I was expecting it. The thought of death over your head every day ruins a lot of everything. Then when your not thinking about the possibility of dieing soon, your isolated from the rest of the civilisation. Due to this, I'm contemplating resigning after my service contract is over. So, who knows, next year I may be back next year.

Good luck in the upcoming games;

Mark Davis

[/size]

Present day

::I walk over to a console in my office and press a button to begin recording.::

"Commander, I regret to inform you that after my current service contract I will be resigning from service to continue my career in biathlon. This is due to occur in 50 days. I will stay over the current contract time to complete any given tasking from command. Thank you for every single opportunity you and Captain Giovanni have given me, and I wish the both of you, and the rest of the crew the best of luck.

"Lt. Mark Davis."

:: I press another button, and save the note to a data pad and begin walking to Commander DeGenza's office.::

Note: The end part of the log has nothing to do about me and STSF, and is entirely in character. I will continue aboard the USS Challenger after the change over is complete, with a new character.

Edited by Mark_Davis

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0