Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cptn_Giovanni

Trophy Winning

"Trophy Winning"

Log entry 43: 2X December, 2157

RES Invincible - Somewhere in Romulan Space

2X December, 2157

"How very unfortunate" Daise'Khre'Riov K'Oral S'Bien looked blankly at the screen. For the past half hour, he'd been listening to the constant babbling of base commander tr'Uro and his explanation of how he could let Lloahhn'na prisoners escape from his outpost so easily, "They just came out of nowhere and overwhelmed us. We tried out best, but there was nothing we could do to stop them" explained tr'Uro.

"I see" S'Bien replied as he twirled a glass of ale in his hand. tr'Uro bowed his head respectively. "I'm sorry for my incompetence, rekkhai. It shall not happen again" said he. S'Bien sipped his ale. "Oh, I believe it won't" S'Bien nodded once ever so slightly. Three guards suddenly stepped out of nowhere and came up behind tr'Uro. Before the surprised tr'Uro could respond, the guards opened fire with their disruptors.

S'Bien cut the transmission. He didn't tolerate failure just as much as his other counterparts did in the Galae. Finishing his drink down in one shot, S'Bien left his chambers and entered the oira. He took his place on the centre chair. As one of the Empire's newest and most technologically advanced and state-of-the-art vessels, the Invincible was the perfect choice as the Daise'Khre'Riov's flagship. With rank, came privilege and the vessel was soon assigned to him by the higher ups.

The large vessel gracefully traversed the space, before eventually dropping out of warp and coming to a slow stop. "We're arriving at our destination now" replied the officer at helm. S'Bien looked up at the view screen. Pictured was a vessel in dry dock, swarming with shuttles all around it. S'Bien smiled at the image of the captured Pathfinder. "Menkha. Prepare to beam me and my team there, post haste" Without waiting for an acknowledgement, S'Bien made his way to the transporter bay.

The Invincible came within transporter range, and minutes later, S'Bien and his team beamed onto the Pathfinder. The lead technician in charge, greeted him. "Welcome aboard the Pathfinder, rekkhai" he said. S'Bien smiled and looked around the Lloahn'na ship. The layout was quite interesting. S'Bien and the technician toured every aspect of the ship, emphasising their tour at the Bridge and in Engineering.

"We had managed to extract a lot of information on this vessel from our prisoners as well as the ship's computers, And my men are currently tearing the ship apart to analyse every aspect of the ship" replied the technician. Indeed, S'Bien could see the swarms of Engineers pulling out every console, and looking it over with precise detail. "So au have learned a lot about this ship, then" he asked. "Oh, ie. Very much so. Not only on this ship, but of the NX class range as a whole"

"That'll prove to be beneficial of the future" S'Bien replied. The two men looked around the bridge. Like Engineering, scores of technicians were going over every square inch of the bridge. The Daise'Khre'Riov smiled. "I've also heard from the Preator himself. And he is pleased about your progress. Unsurprisingly, he is most happy about the capture of the Pathfinder and hopes that we can get as much out of it as we can"

"Of course, rekkhai. We won't let au or the Preator down" S'Bien nodded his head ever so slightly and smiled. "Menkha" he said simply. Sure, he was still angry that tr'Uro was stupid enough to let the prisoners escape, but he felt that he'd gotten enough out of them anyway. But what mattered most was that they still had Pathfinder; one of the Lloahn'nas most powerful and advanced ships in their fleet.

Romulan ----> English

RES ...............Romulan Empire Ship

Daise'Khre'Riov...Admiral

Au.................. You

Galae............... Romulan equivilent to Starfleet

Oira ................ Bridge

Menkha ............ Good/Excellent

Lloahn'na .......... Human

Rekkhai .............Sir

Preator.............. Emperor of the Romulan Empire

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0