Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Ens Kas

Personal Log

Personal Log #2

Ensign Siegfried Kas, Assistant Engineering Officer

October 21, 2157

I just got done eating dinner….or at least trying to. What a mess, and I’m not talking about just the station. I went over to the station to see what I could do, and ended up helping some of our people back to the ship. Doug, our Tactical Officer, is all messed up, and from what I hear, is still in sick bay. Mark looked cut up, smelled of smoke and all dirty, but otherwise okay.

What’s really weird, is that no one has seen anyone from UES Pathfinder since they left the station on some rescue mission. Scuttle butt in the mess hall is all about the Carnival Grandeur being lost, and that Kimiko got that little girl from some lifeboat – from the Grandeur? What did the Pathfinder find out out-there while I was waiting for the Challenger to come back to port?

Man, I love this stuff. It was so boring when I was on the ECS Fortunate, but it did allow me to study and get into the Academy. It was so exciting on Starbase Omega 3, even though I was on there for such a short time. I think we are going on a real mission soon, and maybe get some Romulans! I’m going down to the armory and get out my ol’ hunting rifle. It was easy to set up 100 yard ranges on the Fortunate, because the ship was so long. And shooting .220 Swifts has a kick like I like it! Phase rifles and pistols are great, but, at over 4000 fps, sometimes I think it’s a better choice for sipers Besides, I miss my Weatherby and all of it’s fine workmanship. On this ship, it’s all close range snap shooting. Seems like all the Maco’s want to do is rush up on people instead of sitting back and picking them off….

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0