Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
STSF_BluRox

Vintage Blu Prints and Nifty Notes

Subject: Blu's Nifty Notes for 010430

Date: Mon, May 7, 2001 8:59 PM

DISCLAIMER: All silly statements to follow, are only an attempt at having some fun while reviewing the simlog. Any crewmember not wishing to be included, may contact the command staff, and we will make sure that any jabs, barbs or outright chuckles are not thrown your way. Now...on to the notes....

Cmdr Birdi McKee: :In Science, cleaning up the mess made by the shoot out at the OK Corral::

Blu> If this was the OK corral, does that make Kel a.k.a Wyatt Earp?

LtCdrTrepp: +Bridge+ Who's in command these days?

Blu> OOOoooo, Final Jeopardy….::scribbles her answer and waits for Alex Tr'epp to call on her::

LCdr Dev Stryker: ::shakes her head, mock whine:: Do we have to?

Blu> Mock!? Mock nothing. She has it down to an art form. Would you like some more cheese to go with that whine?

Lt WillRobinson: ::singing in his sleep:: 'Bad boys...bad boys, whatcha gonna do?'

Blu> Sees, watches as Will is thrown down on the ground, frisked, found to be in possession of toast…and cuffed!

Cdr Huff: ::grabs under the armpits::

Blu> Someone please get her a razor

Ariana Bridger: ::dreams that no one will talk to her::

Blu> ::looks at Ari…doesn't utter a word::hears crickets:: JK, Ari, JK…..::dreams of blissfully quiet days like this.

ShelbyAnn Vaughn: ::painfully turns over and sits up, realizing she is in an airlock::

Blu> Do not…press the red button!

LtCdrTrepp: NOTHING to stop the blast from penetrating very deeply into the hull. They might even be able to hit the M/AM reactor with a calculated shot.

Blu> Devon's whine might be able to shatter the tritanium casing on any shot incoming….that or Trepps pile of carpet squares.

Tasha Kae: ::sees all the blood on his leg and cuts open his pants leg to reveal the stab wound::

Blu> Oh great….now see what McKee started last week!! First McKee, now they've sucked Tasha into their little ring of those creating Federation Shorts sets.

Cdr Huff: I have restraints on him.

Blu> In her dreams….

Serina Leary: ::closes eyes but can't sleep::

Blu> Uhm…could be the 14 cups of coffee?

August Jax: (w) it's good to let Trepp get his hands dirty

Blu> You guys letting him play with the playdough again?

Cdr Huff: How do you feel?

Blu> He feels Lousy, why else is he in clutches of the evil medical staff?

Lt WillRobinson: These things will definitly put a strain on the doctor-patient relationship...

Blu> You know, there are just too many things that can be said here, but I think NOT saying anything, works the best at this point…..

Cdr Huff: ::laughs:: So will choking your doctor.

Blu> What a good idea….I"ll have to remember that one…..

Ens Andy Carter: uniform and hair are not messed up:::

Blu> Only his sense of time and his brain…

Ens Andy Carter: Come on... go faster you stupid thing. I'm late already!

Blu> Oh sure….blame the poor turbolift….I'm sure it's the lift's fault you were in playing in the holodeck even before your first shift…you'd best hope McKee don't check on that…::snickers, nudging McKee::

Ariana Bridger: I see....then he has dementia.

Blu> I could have told you that…been demented since day 1.

Ariana Bridger: I can work on him. He won't do a complete turnaround instantly...

Blu> Did she say she was going to work on him, or work him over??!

Lt WillRobinson: and the only reason why there isn't a changeling of me running around, is because I am to good looking to be a changeling

Blu> ::laughs so hard almost chokes:: OH….that's a good one Will…now, really, tell me another!

LTJG Friday: A bird in the hand...

Blu> No....

Lt WillRobinson: You come here to fry my brain?

Blu> This is your brain. This is your brain on the Republic….::squints……:: Does anyone have an electron microscope?

OnlineHost: HOST PCG BluRox rolled 1 20-sided die: 20

Blu> Blu using her Vegas House of Blues dice, hits a winner….

"Hull Breach! Crew Quarters"!! ::snickers::

Locutus 01: << ::: Ears perk up ::: Purple? >>

Blu> ::notes a way to keep Loc awake, and makes note that all future new aliens should be purple::

LtCmdrKelarev: --333388888888888';9'

Blu> Kel wins the Kbear nimble fingers award of the night…..

Serina Leary: ::sighs:: I'm gonna have to move probably.... or at least while that is being fixed ::frowns

Blu> Uhm…..do you thing so? {S doh!}

Ens Andy Carter: <>

Blu> That….Mr Carter….can easily be fixed……

Ariana Bridger: Will, if I tell you something, will you believe me?

Blu> Do you want an honest answer?

Serina Leary: ::laughs:: Do you think anyone would notice us floating in space, had we been?

Blu> Doesn't remember anyone checking to make sure nobody else had been either…..::snickers:: poor npc's…

Lt WillRobinson: I didn't attack the commodore, she attacked me she kicked me...

Blu> My dear boy…I do believe that was a knee, not a foot..and I have to be honest….::takes the whine cooler from Dev:: this is now officially yours….

Lt WillRobinson: cause if what you are saying is true...then I am in it deep

Blu> Wonders if Will has ever heard of the Marianas Trench…

LtCdr Kwai: ::look as Sian, shakes her head, thinking he's had too much coffee or something today to be so perky::

Blu> Na…he heard we were heading towards another repair station, and he's just excited about so many new PULSES!!