Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
STSF_BluRox

THE BLU Prints!! A sarcastic and humorous take on last week's simlog.... 08Jun2015

THE BLU Prints!! A sarcastic and humorous take on last week's simlog on 08Jun2015

August Jax Robinson -> {{Does the Other Wife know that I am First ::innocent who me look::}}

Heather Jamieson -> :: Still hanging with the Robinsons that are named Will ::

August Jax Robinson -> ::Blames Heather for all this::

STSF_BluRox -> (wife #3. Good thing the hot hologram girlfriend is offline)

Blu> Ah....What happened to all the love on this ship.....we used to be known as "The Love Boat" back in the day!

Heather Jamieson -> :: to Will :: I should try to find something to cut from my angle.

STSF_BluRox -> (I thought Heather was about to pass out in the last sim from blood loss?)

August Jax Robinson -> {{Yeah! near death...sweet death::

Heather Jamieson -> :: Feeling light headed ::

Blu> From a scratch, to exsanguinated!

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((You know you're on the ground now, yes?))

Heather Jamieson -> ((Thought we dropped some only))

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((No, you dropped completely by the end of the sim))

Heather Jamieson -> ((on our sides?))

STSF_BluRox -> (dropped to the ground, you two are still stuck to one another, you were on top)

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((No, on your head :P ))

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((I don't care if you fell on your sides, your back, your head or your toes :P))

Blu> Someone's going to action then falling out an airlock soon......

August Jax Robinson -> ::Eyes still closed:: Kwai... you should eat Heather

Blu> Jax.......now now.....If you remember, Kwai has a sweet tooth...not sure she'd up for science officer today.... Are blue shirts sweet?

STSF_BluRox -> ::hears a noise, sounding like perhaps Jax, and waves for Christina to go with Ayumu and check it out::

Christina_Nickles -> :: sees Blu’s motions and follows Ayumu::

STSF_BluRox -> ::crouching low and moving through the underbrush, keeping an eye out for Kwai, but with the dense foliage, it is difficult::

Blu> Yes....yes.....send the redshirts to check it out.....

ACTION: Christina and Ayumu trip over the partially wrapped up body of Jax

Christina_Nickles -> :: trips over Jax thinking the pile was just more webbing::

Christina_Nickles -> Ayyyykkk

ACTION: Ayumu keeps her balance and so does Christina

STSF_BluRox -> (stupid dice failed)

STSF_BluRox -> (next set)

Blu> Dice fail #1.....need to do a balance check on my die and see which favor me......

LtCmdrRobinson -> HEY! get us out of here before she comes back.

August Jax Robinson -> help!

Christina_Nickles -> Wait a minute... :: starts pulling on the webbing to reveal Jax’s face:: COMMANDER!!

August Jax Robinson -> Nickles!

ACTION: Christina's yelling has alerted Kwai

Blu> Yes...when hiding from a foe.... one should "always" yell out in CAPS!!!!

Christina_Nickles -> How long have you been like this Commander? ::as she continues to try to free Jax before Kwai finds them::

Blu> Do you mean grouchy? Or stuck in webbing?

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Frees Heather, then heads over to Nickles:: You don't look good. We'll have to get out of here and get you to sickbay.

Blu> At least he didn't say that he'd best get you over to makeup first!

Heather Jamieson -> :: Walks with Kasuga :: Do you have a bandage perhaps? Something I can wrap around my arm?

Blu> Because Ops would be the best person to ask if he's carrying one?

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Rummages around her bag producing a bandage:: Here you are.. I don't have much here. Best get to sickbay

STSF_BluRox -> (whoa....where did you suddenly get a bag? No bag)

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Kasuga, are you carrying around a purse or something?))

STSF_BluRox -> (sorry, fanny packs are not part of the bridge staff's uniforms)

Blu> Fleet issue fanny packs? Blazes no!

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Provides some support for Heather::

August Jax Robinson -> We should cut the arm off

STSF_BluRox -> (amputate!)

Heather Jamieson -> We should cut you off at the head.

Blu> Am I going to have to put the two of you in timeout together?

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Are you all leaving? Maybe I'll turn this into a Risa Pleasure Palace when you go.))

Blu> Says the one that always hates when we go to Risa......maybe we should all go now that she's actualy in the mood for it!

LtCmdrRobinson -> We got everyone? ::gets ready to seal the door::

Ayumu Kasuga -> The Admiral's still in there

ACTION: Will sees more globs of webbing seal over the door as she tried to re-trap him

August Jax Robinson -> Shouldn’t you have said that before we exited the Holodeck?!

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((Ya think?))

Ayumu Kasuga -> Was kinda busy freeing Will and Heather.

LtCmdrRobinson -> Could have used the info earlier

Blu> Doh!!!?? And now Ayumu is blaming Heather too! Poor Heather...

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::shifts back to the second trap laid, fuming that she wasn't able to recapture the humans because she'd have more leverage than just the one cat creature::

Blu> "Just the one cat creature"? Gee thanks....

LtCmdrRobinson -> Nickles, go grab some photon grenades, if we lose control again we will knock out everyone in the holodeck including Kwai.

STSF_BluRox -> (wait, you're going to blow up the ship....bad idea!!)

Blu> Might I reiterate......Bad Idea!!

Christina_Nickles -> Commander? ::to Will:: sir we can use the torches again to regain try or would you rather I go to the Armory and get the grenades?

Ayumu Kasuga -> (uh oh)

Blu> No, no, no....Grenades in ship filled with plasma and other volitie stuff = big hole in ship = air exiting ship = vacuum entering ship...

Christina_Nickles -> :: calls a security officer and tells them to bring 3 grenades from the Armory::

Blu> I swear I'm going to make you roll to see if you blow yourselves up or damage the ship. It will come out of your pay

August Jax Robinson -> Heather, you are bleeding and will slow us down

August Jax Robinson -> Go to sickbay

August Jax Robinson -> ::Scowl::

Blu> Not 'Heather, you need help'....just that you'll slow them down.

Christina_Nickles -> Commander? ::to Jax:: Are you ok on your own sir?

August Jax Robinson -> I will be with my Husband.. of course I will be OK

August Jax Robinson -> ::Lies::

Blu> I see Jax is still spreading her special version of Love....

STSF_BluRox -> (crap, I rolled a 1)

STSF_BluRox -> (I'm screwed)

Blu> Dice fail #2. Seriously have to do a die calibration test this weekend and sort out the bad ones.....

ACTION> Blu takes one too many steps forward and manages to get tangled in a web that yanks her off her feet and dangling ala Jax/Robinson/Jamieson in a tree.

STSF_BluRox -> :: crap::

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::picks up a tricorder and scans her arm and body:: Looks like your arm's broken. I'll have use the regenerator. ::Picks it up and begins to reseal the broken arm::

Heather Jamieson -> Broken? I don't feel much.

Heather Jamieson -> I thought it was just cut.

STSF_BluRox -> (how did you break your arm with a knick?)

Capt Rian Kwai -> ((I thought you were just cut too, Heather))

Ayumu Kasuga -> Hm. Yes, well that too. Did you fall a great height? It's not too bad though. ::closes the regenerator:: There we go. Now to work on your cuts to your arm. ::Picks up the dermal regenerator::

August Jax Robinson -> {{That is why Ayumu is at Helm, not medical}}

Ayumu Kasuga -> ((Exactly!))

August Jax Robinson -> ;)

Heather Jamieson -> {{Should have said pregnant}}

Heather Jamieson -> :: To Kasuga :: I hope it's only a tiny break...

Ayumu Kasuga -> Just a hairline fracture. ::works on the cuts and other wounds::

Blu> I will NOT be letting Ayumu check me out. The Caitian does not want to come back from medical 'fixed'...

STSF_BluRox -> Kwai...I swear when I get my hands on you...

STSF_BluRox -> ::: gets a good tear with her claws, and as she bounces up, frees herself just enough to get an arm free and swing at the creature sitting above her::

ACTION> Blu gets pricked by the stinger - is there poison in that stinger?

ACTION:: Catches Kwai by the end of one wing, ripping the tip of it a little

STSF_BluRox ->:: As she tore the creatures wing tip, feels her arm also get jabbed by the stinger, and it instantly goes numb::

Capt Rian Kwai -> ::buzzes angrily at the harm done to her wing, hurt now and not happy about it, retreats to the safety of one of her hives::

STSF_BluRox -> Oh crud....

Blu> :: frowns at the lingering effects of Rolling a 1 on her d20.

Heather Jamieson -> Being attached to Will was...strange..

Ayumu Kasuga -> Strange in what way?

Heather Jamieson -> I've...appreciated his contribution to the ship in the past and would have relished a.. :: laughs:: close encounter..

Heather Jamieson -> But being that close you get a different view of someone... just not what I expected.

Ayumu Kasuga -> ::Raises brow:: Are you sure August would appreciate said close encounter?

Ayumu Kasuga -> Your relationship with her is pretty bad as it is

Ayumu Kasuga -> Hmm. So, you're like... those feelings...?

Heather Jamieson -> Oh I'm sure I'll hear about it.

Blu> Que sleezy saxophone musical interlude here..........

STSF_BluRox -> :: falls back dangling upside down, secured only by her legs, with the poison starting to run through her::

Blu.> No...I am not a pinata, nor a tether ball.....

Heather Jamieson -> I should get a sling for my arm.

Ayumu Kasuga -> Arm slings I can do as well. They should be in the medical cabinets

Blu> I thought Ayumu was fixing that?

Heather Jamieson -> :: Holds her arm out so Kasuga can attach :

Blu> gets a screwdiver and starts to attach the new arm.....