Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pher

Pheromone of Evenstar Bay

General Information

Name : Pheromone of Evenstar Bay

AKA : Pher, Annie, Pheromone the Green

Species: Orion

Place of Birth: Evenstar Bay, New Risa

Skin Tone: Green

Hair: Black

Eyes: Violet

Height: 185 Centimeters, (6’ 1”)

Mass: 63 kg (139 lbs)

Marital status: Single

Education

Evenstar Bay Employee Remedial Program, GQT equivalent

Employment History

Lifeguard, Evenstar Bay, New Risa, 6 years

Chief Lifeguard, North Beach, Evenstar Bay, New Risa, 4 years

Research Assistant, Pharmall Pharmaceuticals, Tranquility, 1 year.

Lifeguard, Tranquility Central Municipal Pool, 4 months.

Security Assistant, Merchantman Qob, 1 year

Security Chief, Merchantman Qob, 1 month

Health

Excellent *

Hobbies

Traditional Orion dance, Kite boarding, Jet rig fishing, Swimming, Stick fencing, In vivo sperm collection

* See confidential medical file for clarification.

Edited by Pher

After our breathing settled down to normal, I nudged him off me. He settled on his side, which was fine with me. I spooned up against him, and pulled the covers over us both, feeling his arms pull my body against his. Warmth. Protection. Safety. The itch was blessedly silent. I could sleep.

“Now, will you answer my questions?”

“Sleep,” I said.

“You said first things first. Questions second.”

“Questions third? Sleep second?” A girl can dream. Sometimes. If her partner will just be quiet.

He began a gentle massage that threatened to reawaken the itch.

“OK, OK, questions. You just have to stay until morning. I’ll… sleep better if you stay.”

“Who are you? Are you Pher? Or Annie?”

“Both,” I replied. “On duty, I’m Pher. Always. When I haven’t a flower behind my ear, Pher. When I am wearing a flower behind my ear…” How did one say it?

“Yes?”

“Annie is short for animal, Brad. Animal is short for Orion animal woman. Some worlds, calling someone Annie isn’t polite. Some places, you call someone’s girl Annie, that’s a fighting word. It can imply not just race, not just gender, but a girl’s profession, her morality, or her lack of it.”

“Oh.”

“When I’m off duty... When I’ve got a flower in my hair... When the itch has got me... I’m Annie. If you want me to offer you my flower, if you would accept it if offered, call me Annie. Just be careful of the optional sneer.”

“I won’t sneer. I will never sneer.”

“A sneer means you are safe. Brad? You do know that I’m addictive? There are limits on what we can do, and how often? Too much pheromone, too much me, your mind will turn to mush. You’ll stop thinking of a good time had by all, and have delusions about little green rug rats crawling around.”

“I’m not thinking of little green rug rats.”

“Good. Don’t. Should the thought come to mind, just imagine having a daughter with my libido.”

There was a pause. “Cured,” he claimed.

If only it were that simple.

Small%20Tripple.jpg

Pher... on duty and off...

I recently upgraded my computer, which gives me the horsepower to upgrade my CGI stuff. As a result, I've redone Pher...

Edited by Pher

I got asked two questions in private messages during last run. Both reasonable questions. The first one was easy. What was Pher wearing? The text answer was casual sort of jeans and tops. The more thorough answer would be...

PherBlueJeans.jpg

The above represents a middle look. On duty, working around the ship, she tends to wear loose fitting well worn seen too much use coveralls. On the other hand, on evenings on shore leave, or when she is off shift and looking for male company, she has other sorts of outfits. She can and will dress naughty for bar hopping, but the tourists at Evenstar Bay could afford Evenstar Bay prices. A lot of them were old, well to do, had pretenses, and appreciated elegance. New Risa isn't all about rags and cages. Pher is a bit of a chameleon, able to adjust wardrobe and manners to fit the company.

PherGreyDress.jpg

The second question asked was a bit more complex. To what degree does Pher's pheromones effect nearby males? The short answer is that in last weeks run, barely at all. I figure I'd best go through a longer answer out of character. You might judge for yourselves how much your characters have encountered Orion Animal Women previously, what rumors they might have heard, and how accurate the rumors. This note is to help make sure we are all more or less on the same page out of character, but culture clashes, ignorance and misunderstandings might be part of the fun as the characters get to know each other.

First, races and individuals can be more or less susceptible to pheromone effects. For example, Vulcans can generally ignore them. Human males are by canon susceptible. Other races would vary. Joe and I have considered that the degree of sensitivity can also vary from individual to individual. Thus, if you want your character to be anything from very sensitive to nigh on immune, this could be done. I'd personally like to see a wide variation, but play at your comfort level. Males, I would think, would be far more susceptible than females. There might plausibly be exceptions.

The other question is how much pheromones will she be releasing at any given moment. (I'll note that my answers are true for Pher, and will be broadly true for animal women coming from New Risa, but I'm not claiming that the following would be canon for all Orion females.) In general, unless stimulated by interested nearby males, she would release nothing. She would emit pheromones in small to moderate amounts if aroused, depending on how much interest is being shown. She could work herself up into a frenzy, for example by wearing rags and chains while dancing in a cage, but that really isn't Pher's thing. Other animal women do it, and it is part of the animal woman stereotype, but not as common as rumor and legend might have it. Pher will dance, and will respond to audience enthusiasm, but she keeps very aware of ventilation and distance from the audience.

Pher would release in very heavy doses if frightened in a sexual context. I'm playing pheromones as evolved to attract and hold life mates. In most cases this is a consensual mating process that can be slow and involve light to moderate honey dust dosages. It normally takes time for the male to become addicted in such a consensual courtship. In the case of rape, of extreme sexual violence, the amounts of honey dust released can be strong enough to create a one dose addiction in a male Orion. The evolutionary concept is that the child of rape shall be provided for by the father. As a broad guideline, the more gently you treat Pher, the lower the dosage will be.

It is not difficult to get Pher aroused. A male who stares at her, imagining her undressed, and making no attempt to hide it, can easily set her off. This in turn might start setting off any male who gets near her. As a broad guideline, however worked up a male makes himself, Pher and other nearby males might conceivably follow. How near the others might have to be depends on the environment. In open windy area, the dust would get quickly dispersed. In tight places with poor ventilation, the dust would linger, and the concentrations would grow.

Joe wants a PG sim. As a guideline, I wouldn't recommend going beyond a little light hearted flirting with Pher while on duty or in a crowd. If she should ever offer anyone a raincheck, this will be a request to cool it until the pair can get off on their own for a while.

Pher generally likes the attention, so long as her partner is willing to follow it up to the natural conclusion, but give her too much attention in a closed poorly ventilated location where other males are present would be ill advised. Let's try to avoid that scene. Pher is aware of the problems, and has tools available to avoid them (including but not limited to her pain stick) but I thought I'd send out a little heads up.

And then we have the Deltan... In my New Risan fluff, where some of the resorts try to hire the most erotic females in the known galaxy, I had Orions rated as dangerously easy to get addicted to, but significantly less potent than Deltan pheromones or Elasian tears. We'll have to see how the Deltan is played.

I generally play nice girls. Pher was originally going to be very naughty, a change of pace reflecting the darker tone of recent STSF games in general, and Bull's Head in particular. During the preliminary search for the character, things got very naughty. I toned it down considerably when considering how to integrate the character into a PG sim. While a lot of the naughty is still there if you dig deep, she doesn't exactly enjoy people trying to dig deep. She ended up less a bad girl than a nice girl from a not so nice culture, complete with a bad past and emotional problems. She tends to hide her problems by swaying as she struts. Problems? What problems? Nothing that can't be solved with a few touches from a pain stick.

Let me know if she is taking anyone out of their comfort zone.

Bob / Pher