Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anika818

In memory of the pandarians

I though this was funny since over the summer we had the Pandarians.  I don't know if they are still "visiting" the academies.

So if you want to know what ever happened to the Pandarians take a look at this :D

http://www.gotlaughs.com/flash_0903/panda_at_large.cfm

Someone will have to tell me which one this is though ::):

(if it takes a little time to load, don't worry)

Indeed, LMAO.  Quite funny.   :D  It could be that one featured in the Pandarian website in San Diego. I forgot his name.  ???

go panda go! that is so cute. pity he's a maneating beast

::Yells across the room::

Alright, someone get my laywer on the phone...

This website is quite degrading...

Yes yes...someone is going to hear from me...I will take a piece of their mind after I give a piece of mine!

ha ha ha the adventure continues :D

Hey there,

As the official spokesman of Captain Rego, who can neither confirm nor deny if the said client is still a living being, I can state this is a racist movie that should be removed from the Internet immediately! Furthermore, questions about privacy may also be raised by my office.   ;)

Quite funny though. :)

ROFLOL. However no sign he met Trek Trivia Demi-God Whiskers. The galaxy sighs in peace.

I don't know...that pand knows how to get the chicks :;):  and it can not be helped if a pandarian chose to exploit himself in the manner chosen Fred.. so I guess you need to call off your lawyers :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0