Welcome to Star Trek Simulation Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kansas Kenickie

Biography of Kansas Kenickie

STARFLEET PERSONNEL RECORDS

Biography of Kansas Kenickie

Dossier:

Last name: Kenickie

First name: Kansas

Middle name: Kindal

Height: 5"6'

Race: Human

Birthplace: Earth, Brooklyn, New York

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye color: Brown

Birth marks: None

Tattoos: 1 Tattoo- upper right arm; Barbed wire with roses wrapped around it

Piercings: Tongue, navel

Family:

Father - Ian Kenickie

Mother - Alison Kenickie

Siblings - Brothers: Ian, Mark, Ford, Karl

Sisters: None

Permanent School Record:

Stardate 9806.10 Graduated Sacred Heart University (Conn.)

Stardate 9909.06 Entered Starfleet Academy

Stardate 9910.05 Disciplinary action taken.

Kansas during the football game kicked a member of the

other team in a tender area.

Students Comment: "What I am in Kick Line.. I thought

you wanted us to kick! Isn't that why they call it

'Kick line' Geez you people."

Action Taken: Kansas was asked to drop Kick line.

Stardate 9912.22 Disciplinary action taken.

Kansas punched her professor in the neck during class.

Students' comment: "It was self defense class, he told me to

defend myself.. So I did, you people need to make up your

mind."

Stardate 0009.20 Disciplinary action taken.

Kansas started a fight in the mess hall with a Vulcan

student.

Students' Comment: "He looked at me funny."

Action taken: Demerits were given as well as a warning.

Stardate 0012.01 Passed certification on Side Arms and Targeting (S.A.T.)

Stardate 0105.12 Passed survival test on planet Alpha XI

Stardate 0112.09 Graduated Starfleet Academy, Rank Ensign

Stardate 0207.02 Transferred to U.S.S Leviathan

Stardate 0607.17 Transferred to U.S.S Manticore

Special Studies and Internships:

Klingon Cultural exchange program

Instructor- Kansas has shown honor when fighting, and among the

other warriors.

Vulcan Summer Program on Action and Reaction

Instructor - Kansas has problems controlling her emotions as most

Humans do, but she has passed all our qualifications and has

satisfactory learned the Vulcan nerve pinch.

Borg engage and defense program

Instructor - Kansas has shown excellent talent when dealing

with the Borg scenarios and simulations she participated in.

Certified:

Safety and Risk Management in Demolition, Safety and Risk Management in Demolition: First Aid, Safety Precautions Near Overhead Power Lines, Preventing Injuries and Deaths From Skid Steer Loaders, Torch Safety, Interpretations of the United Federations of Planets Munitions List and the Missile Technology Control Regime Annex, Vessels of war and special naval equipment, Missile Technology Control Regime Annex, Military demolition blocks and blasting caps, Forgings, castings and machined bodies, Chemical agents, Cartridge and shell casings.

Experienced and Certified in the installation of:

Non-automatic, semi-automatic and fully automatic firearms to caliber .50 inclusive, and all components and parts for such firearms, Riflescopes manufactured to military specifications, and specifically designed or modified components therefore; firearm silencers and suppressors, including flash suppressors, Insurgency-counterinsurgency type firearms or other weapons close assault weapons systems) regardless of caliber and all components and parts therefore, Guns over caliber .50, howitzers, mortars, and recoilless rifles, Military flamethrowers and projectors, Ammunition manufacturing machines and ammunition loading machines (except hand loading ones), Rockets (including but not limited to meteorological and other sounding rockets), bombs, grenades. Torpedoes, depth charges, land and naval mines, as well as launchers for such defense articles, and demolition blocks and blasting caps, Launch vehicles and missile and antimissile systems including but not limited to guided, tactical and strategic missiles, launchers, and systems, Missile and space launch vehicle power plants, Apparatus, devices, and materials for the handling, control, activation, monitoring, detection, protection, discharge, or detonation. Non/nuclear warheads for rockets and guided missiles, Turrets and gun mounts, arresting gear, special weapons systems, protective systems, submarine storage batteries, catapults and other components, parts, attachments, and accessories specifically designed or modified for combatant vessels. Mine sweeping equipment, components, parts, attachments and accessories specifically designed or modified therefore. having a special military application.

Specialty in:

Radar systems, with capabilities such as:

Search,

Acquisition,

Tracking,

Moving target indication,

Imaging radar systems,

Any ground air traffic control radar, which is specifically designed or modified for military application.

Electronic combat equipment, such as:

Active and passive countermeasures,

Active and passive counter-countermeasures, and

Radios (including transceivers) specifically designed or modified to interfere with other communication devices or transmissions.

Medical History:

Immunization shots for Small pox, Terran Flu, Vulcan Hooping cough,

Ocular enhancements*

Survival Implant in upper right arm.

*Ocular enhancements are still in testing, the patient must pay for the surgical procedure. These enhancement give the patient better visual acuity, the iris of the eye is altered to be like a camera lens. Being able to focus in on objects at great distances, also some can include a targeting filter for better and more accurate weaponry (This procedure is still being tested; there is a risk of blindness.).

History:

Kansas walked into the Council office and sat down; she looked over the stuff on the desk and waited. She looked over when Gwen Richards the Councilor assigned to her. Gwen sat down across from her and opened the folder with her files in it. “Kansas I know you are almost ready to graduate and this should have been brought up to you earlier. We have been unable to locate your birth records.”

Kansas leaned on the desk and tried to look at the file, “Did you speak with my father?”

Gwen nodded to her, “He didn’t go into detail, but he said your mother must have them.”

Kansas looked down and thought for a moment, “I am not sure if I can get them then; my Mother is in the Federation rehabilitation center… She has had problems in the past. The reason my father doesn’t have them is because my parents weren’t together any longer when I was born.”

Gwen tapped on her console, “Did your mother ever tell you where you were born, Earth, Mars the Lunar station?”

Kansas nodded and smiled, “Yes I was born on Earth, on the North American continent.” She fidgeted as she watched her add the info into the system. “Are those records needed?”

Gwen sighed at her console, “Well, we like to keep our file up to date, this help with medical records.” She paused and looked over at her, “I can not find you on Earth’s birth records. I see the flight records of you and your mother leaving Earth to go and meet up with your father on Mars, but that was from a general launch transport zone.”

Kansas sat silent for a few minutes trying to take in what had been told to her, she had always assumed her birth records were here. “What do I do now?”

Gwen smiled at her, “We will keep looking and let you know if we locate them. Until then don’t worry. I am sure they will pop up. Next time you speak with your father see if he knows where on Earth you were born. We know your mother is a subject you don’t like to talk about. But we all have things in out past we have to deal with. Good luck with your classes.”

Kansas stood up and exited the office and looked down the hall, she wasn’t sure what to think. She didn’t want to go to the prison to talk to her mother; she had planed on never going there… Kansas was raised by her father and considered him her parent. Her mother left her with him and never returned, so she had no love for the woman. She decided to let it go for now and deal with it some more if questions were asked.